TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new idea. Transformers: Past life.

Go down 
+5
HorridWing
2Galvatron
PW Magnimus Prime
Lunar Retturns 2
Commander Hawk
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

new idea. Transformers: Past life. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:42 am

I found my name in this RP... lol

Anyway, every story should have some sort of conflict, even peacefully themed ones.

The basic formula for stories actually consist of protagonists, antagonists, support characters, and a plot.

Hell, even the bible has antagonists written in it.

If ever there's a suggestion I can share for this thread, it's that if Hawk doesn't want a story with Transformers killing each other, why not create a third force, i.e. a bigger threat? An enemy that will cause the Autos and Decepts to work side by side, for once.

Imagine an entity that threatens cybertron other than Unicron or some other primordial robot.

Here are several suggestions (and starting scenarios) for feasible interstellar enemies:

1. Militarized alien invaders (non-transformer).

An alien scout vessel 'discovers' Cybertron and its scientists have determined the feasibility of harnessing its power core (and resources) to fuel its galaxy-conquering armada. The scout returns to relay the data it has gathered, but their presence does not go unnoticed by several Transformers.

2. Feral alien infestation. Think hive-minded Zerg-like creatures.

Like a biblical plague, they came. The winged beasts blotted out the sky with their numbers, drowning out all the noise of daily cybertronian activity with their ominous droning. Autobots and Decepticons alike shot them out of the sky, but there were far too many. As the skies cleared, the planet was littered with the carcasses of the verminous enemy and dismembered mecha. Autobots and Decepticon scientists alike studied the remains of the aliens (possibly for industrial or military purposes), but it is only the calm before the storm, as one Autobot finds out... that the flying monstrosities were there simply not to destroy. They were there to breed.

3. Alien invader (Transformer)

The war between Autobots and Decepticons have long been over. Prime and Megatron are no more, and there is peace in all of Cybertron, for once, in documented history. The Quintessen, though, will have none of it. They managed to create a new army of Transformers that are loyal to their cause, and have sent out legions of this new army to wipe out all life in Cybertron. This is only a distraction though, as the Alpha Quintessen awaits the completion of a weapon that will wipe the entire planet of Cybertron out of the galactic map once and for all.

Last edited by Dr. Lecter on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar check / erratum revision)
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:21 am

This is something.
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:48 am

Hmmmm darkdaddy has a point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:44 am

I think the Quint invasion would work.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Makes sense to me...in fact, even with the story goiing the way it is now.... we could still switch it up. If we could introduce someone who is a bigger threat then HorridWing in the story and force him to put his plans on hold, and get rid of the more important threat first, this would make for a fantastic story and yet still stick to Hawks plans.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:56 pm

Sounds like a plan.

Now, we wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:00 pm

HorridWing wrote:
Makes sense to me...in fact, even with the story goiing the way it is now.... we could still switch it up. If we could introduce someone who is a bigger threat then HorridWing in the story and force him to put his plans on hold, and get rid of the more important threat first, this would make for a fantastic story and yet still stick to Hawks plans.

Agreed. I can see it already.

Idea #2 interests me more since Starscraft is simply a awesome game. While these hive-like creatures attack Harmony, Past, and where the sun always shines the Autobots work at evacuating their citizens with minimal help from the Decepticons while the Decepticons battle intensely against the alien forces and vice-versa.

Then, slowly at the alien breed and spread their influence across the globe it becomes a war of survival. It would be interesting if each side were to learn from each other. The Autobots learn to be more militaristic and the Decepticons learn to value their comrades for survival.

That's just a thought.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:36 am

^^ that sounds good to me... What kind of aliens should we introduce?? We don't wanna be too vague.... perhaps choose a class from something else (a game or a movie), maybe a star wars class. or star trek class.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:44 am

Something deadly to metal. Like the ones from Ridley Scott's Alien. We need something familiar and also dangerous. Alien beings we recgonize as dangerous, cunning, and relentless combined. Primitive in terms of technology but strategically fatal. In some ways or another they are like...the Yuuzhan Vong.
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:45 am

If you want to freakin make a rps with that then do it someone else!

Leave my past life alone!
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:47 am

Scratch those ideas.
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:13 pm

*sighs* For someone who claims she's mature, you're acting pretty much like....well, a thirteen year old kid with a serious case of ADDHD -_-
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:21 pm

I highly suggest that we go no further than that, Nemean.
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Mature?
oh I can be MATURE bitch, its just I hate when people like yourself think that just cause im showing off my angry side you think i act so dam unmature like a kid.

you want to fight kitty, bring it on.
i dont mind putting you back into the ground Bitch.

be careful nemeon, lions may have strenght on their side, but this hawk has claws, and she kills for fun.
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:35 pm

*laughs* take it easy you oversized canary! i'm just stating my observations. smug plus, i don't necessarily have to fight you. (since we couldn't really fight anyways) However, if we do fight, you've already lost smug I mean look at what's going on now, I'm just stating some simple facts about you and your blowing your top of like yosemite sam. smug In a battle, the one who loses his head first, loses the battle *smiles* and ms. hawk, you just lost it.

Funny thing is, I DIDNT HAVE TO FIGHT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!! *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA smug

have a nice day! bye

ps. seriously, though, you can have your rps. i'm done writing in your topic smug

BTW "be careful nemeon, lions may have strenght on their side, but this hawk has claws, and she kills for fun."

seriously, referring to yourself as "the hawk" and making threats :sighs:
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Please settle down people.....
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:03 pm

TOPIC LOCKED

Apparently no one seems to get the memo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new idea. Transformers: Past life.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2