TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new idea. Transformers: Past life.

Go down 
+5
HorridWing
2Galvatron
PW Magnimus Prime
Lunar Retturns 2
Commander Hawk
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

new idea. Transformers: Past life. Empty
PostSubject: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Since the game, since the years. We have all matured. Greatly, And i wish to write this story with all the writers here, Of not as if we where new, but as old transformers. Not for evil, not for good. But as a transformer who has lived through the golden war, the semi wars, have fought and has experienced it all.
Imagine writing and knowing what you've experienced.
I will be honest, I dont feel like the young female i use to be.
I dont rush into battles no more, I dont look for trouble.
I feel like ive earned my place as a respectable Decepticon, who is known for her ways.

This new story is based on the respect.
The experience of a soldier.
And the teachings we will be giving to new younger unexperience solders.
autobot or deception.
i can tell you all, That I've changed.
So have you.

so here is the rules, if anyone decides to join.
Everyone will be their own Character from the game.
The time is 3002.
The planet earth has succeeded in making new technology, and there have been new sites of human life in other planets.
there are space craft, space homes, in space, satelittes now cover 100 of miles of living human biengs inside them.
Cybertron has been discovered.
Humans have discovered living things there.
us.
In 2001, we invaded their earth. when all of us was young. reckless. stupid.
its been a decades, we all remember of how we left that planet, and we lived normal lives on the planet cybertron.
Unicron, and Megatron have died. So has Optimus.
There is no leader in the transformers life.

This story is how we parted our ways and went through our lifes after the golden wars. the consequences.
the new love. The friendship. the enemies.
The new armies.
there are 4 sections to cybertron.
the left is the autobot terf, now called Harmony.
The right is the decepticon terf, now called the Past.
The black side of cybertron is where there is organic life.
The side where the sun always shines, is the new life is placed.
There is no walls to enter each.
Even though Optimus Prime and Megatron have died.
Their sparks are contained in two sacred chambers.
That will revealed when i begin the story.

If you wish to put your bios here go ahead.
I shall start.

Known as: Commander Hawk
Height: 56 Feet Tall.
Type: 5-14 Jet/Military BlackHawk
Symbol:Decepticon.

Weapons:
Two blades in the arms. Two null ray cannons behind her wings. Emps and grenades around her waist. Claws, and the ability to Camoflauge her entire body and leave no energy detectivity. Her helicopter blades may seperate and form into blades, or Tornado spinners. Two gattling guns under her arms. Speed.

Bio:
This female was once the reckless young transformer. Evil and War was her primary concerns. She was feared by the weak, and hated and annoyed be the rest. She fought many, and became friends with many. She is the Ex leader of the Decepticon Mercs which was created in the Golden war era. She is the Daughter of the Great Megatron, who deceased. She is one of the 4 who know the sacred places of his spark. She was in hiding for several years in the planet earth, Zone 11. This female is now a transformer in her late years. Young, But with knowledge and experience of what is dieying and what is winning. She lives peacefully in the Harmony section. Before she was stupid. Now she is cautious. She doesnt speak much. her memories and her past has hunt her all her life.
The friends she made in her young life, she has not seen over 12 decades.
Nor remembers them.

(Make sure you put how you describe how you look, no photos)

Commander hawk from behind has 4 helicopter blades laying down flat, her Jet wings are down, her shoulders are leveled and are covered in heavy duty armour. Her head is covered by a helmet, with two tubes coming out of her helmet and attaching themselfs to her back. Her arms are slender and covered in armour, her hands hold claws, sharp and deadly, her chest plate has a jet cockpit, and to the sides her weapons. Her lips and Nose is covered by a plate, that is attached with tubes, her eyes have lines going under them, and their red.
Her legs stretch long and hold small jet wings, and airbenders of fans.
Each leg has two scratched symbols of Decepticons.
Her feet are Black Jet Heels.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:26 pm

May as well participate.

Known as: Elder Colonel Lunar
Height: 59'2"
Type: MI-24 Hind
Symbol: Decepticon

Weapons: Single null ray on right wrist, twin 30mm cannons attached to the shoulders with auto-targeting capabilities, UV-32-57 rocket pods each containing 32 S-5 57mm rockets and AT-2 wire-guided Swatter or AT-6 laser-guided anti-tank missiles, and holographic projector on the torso.

Bio: In the past the Elder Colonel was brash, reckless, and energetic. Constantly butting into the business of others and taking major risks against well-known and sturdy individuals. After many crushing defeats and his confidence waning, he was on the verge of forever fading away into nothingness. But, he was saved by Decepticon only known as Cynox who taught him humility, honor, and the virtues of helping others. At first this sounded odd to the young Decepticon but he nonetheless accepted this philosophy wholeheartedly. When Cynox disappeared he fended for himself and searched the zones for companions. But, misunderstanding and mistrust thrusted him into despair, becoming a loner. The Elder Colonel rarely interacts with others unless is benefits himself or the future generation, which he promised to a Autobot friend that he would train and protect the next generation, Decepticon or not. Finding solitude in the long abandoned zone 16, he is rarely seen by those who know him, instead he finds them. The stories of his past are riddled with anger and self-destruction, making him what he is now. Bitter and cold. Letting none near him. This has turned him into a cunning, but dangerous strategist.

Appearance: Most of his armor is black but silver linings cover over his limbs and torso. Dark puple serves as his secondary coloring where it can mostly be found on his back. His fingers are semi-slim but their grip is weak, which is why he never carries any weapons. His face is never seen as it is hidden behind a reflective visor bearing the Decepticon insignia. Slim build and much of his bulk is found on his legs as he carries the heavy artillery found on his upper body, which hold strong shoulders to bear the weight. Since he hunches when these are all on, he can remove the weapons to display his proud posture. Several knobs cover his arms, serving as dynamos that take in electricity to empower him. A mysterious symbol covers his back, indicating allegiance to an unknown faction.

Last edited by Lunar Retturns 2 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:38 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:54 am

Why not:

Known as: Prime Warrior Magnimus Prime
Height: 55'5"
Vehicle: Long nose semi w/trailer

Bio: Known at the time as Ultra Magnum, he arrived on Earth a couple of years before the great Decpticon attack against Autobot City. During that same attack, he proved as one of the main group of Autobots that helped hold Autobot City until re-enforcements arrived. He witnessed the battle between Optimus Prime and Megatron from a distance, and was also present when Optimus' spark went out. Just before Ultra Magnus left Earth to save Cybertron, he left Magnum in command of the Autobots that remained to continue the rebuilding effort of the City. Fifteen years later, Rodimus Prime had returned to Earth when he was ambushed by a rouge group of Decepticons. Prime's injuries were fatal and the Matrix then chose Ultra Magnum to become the next leader and thus renamed to Magnimus Prime. When the Battle for the Allspark erupted, both factions were torn apart. Magnimus made it a mission to reunite the Autobots, thus creating the Prime Warriors to aid in this goal to when he would then shed the name once all the Autobots were reunited under the same banner once again.

Appearance: Has a bulky figure, he is still very quick and also armed to the bone. His smoke stacks become wrist dual cannons. He carries a A-61 Blaster Rifle, similar to his idol, Optimus Prime. Has the ability to transform and combine with his trailer, Trailer, to form Ultra Magnimus Prime. Trailer will normally deploy into a base of operation for Magnimus and other Autobots on distance planets where supplies arent normally able to be sent from either Autobot City or Cybertron.
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:42 pm

bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Not to spam this Hawk, but I will post a bio when I got a moment.
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:12 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:50 pm

Might as well join.

Known as: Blinder/Sigma
Height: 60'ft
Type: F-35
Symbol: Decepticon/Autobot

Weapons: Null ray, duel Cybertronian hand cannons, 50mm Chain guns on each shoulder, Cybertronian knife, full auto flare gun, prototype shields, and stealth field generator.

Bio: Blinder or Sigma which ever one you want to use, was a former double agent for the decepticons both before and during the Battle For The Allspark. He was respected by the Decepticons as a spy and respected by the Autobots as a warrior. He was known to be layed back he also enjoyed battle and often ignored orders from superiors. It was near the end of the Battle For The Allspark that he started going insane, his respect for the Autobots and loyalty to the Decepticons caused him to go borderline psychotic. It took him some time but he recovered and not to long after he disappeared, there's some rumors that he now resides on the border of Harmony and the black side of Cybertron.

Appearance: Blinder/Sigma is colored in multicam camouflage, he is slim, and his wings point out to the sides, the jets cockpit is seen on his chest. On his head is a helmet with eye sockets that display his dimming red eyes.

Last edited by 2Galv/AK on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:23 pm

bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Name: Havoc Nemesis
Height: 66' 6"
Type: Triple Changer. Vehicle form unknown.
Symbol: Unknown.

Weapons:
Last known configuration of weapons were Twin Ion Disruption Rifles, two on both arms. Quad-Heavy Cannons on the shoulders. All cannons fold into the armor, Left arm also contains a Heavy Energon Shield and the right arm has a Broad Blade Energon Sword.

Bio:
Not much is known about this warrior, only that he fight whom ever crosses his path. Both Autobots and Decepticons have fallen by his hands. His personality is said to be very volatile, quick to anger and act rashly as a result he sports a scare on his face from Optimus Prime.

Appearance: unknown.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Known as: HorridWing
Height: 67'9"
Type: Futuristic Jet
Faction: Decepticon

Weapons: Twin rifles upon the left arm and concealed blade within right arm. Disintergration beam revealed when bottom wings fold together to meet. Energy sword along the left side of his body.

Appearance: Tall with three horns that take up most of his face. The muddle horn is larger than the others, beginning from just above his nostrils. Green eyes. Dark purple color along his body with a gray lining along his four wings. Black legs and a jet engine acts as a tail.

Bio: A former autobot, HorridWing changed factions when he befriended far too many decepticons. He later began a small organization called the Mandalorians n soon became leader of the decepticons, after the defeat of Megatron However at this time, the Mandalorians have fallen, and he no longer holds the title of leader of anything. He is nothing but a loner, unaware of where his former team is.
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:29 pm

hmm.. meh, got nothing else to do

Name: Nemeos
Height: 79 ft
Type: Beastformer Lion type
Faction: Decepticon/ Nemean Clan

Weapons: Melee: Beast Mode: 24 inch neosteel claws 18 inch neosteel fangs titanium 17 inch spiked tail 2 dual kaiser blades Bi-Pedal Mode: 2 kaiser wristblades, shock wave cannon, hellfire and gemini shoulder missiles and titanium fortified neosteel barbed lance.

Apperance: Beast mode: Black and silver markings. Lion like face and body with the exception of having spikes for a mane going through the back up until the tip of the tail has serrated claws and teeth for better traction and better grip.
Bi pedal mode: Lion's head becomes a chest plate mane adjusts itself on the shoulder claws remain at the hands and feet, thetail splits in two and transforms in to wrist blades and the face plate only shows eyes

Background: One of the few surviving minions of the darkfather, Nemeos proved to be also the most ressilient of them. After, suffering a crushing defeat from autobots steel claw and killer red, Nemios was believed to be dead however his master darkfather whisked him away into the dark recesses of cybertron and was made a new. Unconscious for millenia, Nemeos missed the rest of the great war and awoke into a new world without his master darkfather. Not knowing what had happened to his master, Nemeos wanders through the outskirts of Harmony in search of clues his old masters body to bid farewell and to give his final respects. The first clue he has a mammoth skull tattoed on his face.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:50 am

Name: Star Adder
height: 48'4"

weapons: 1 shoulder fired Mass Driver Cannon, 2 cybertron assassin blades, 1 plasma repeating shotgun.

Bio: "fast" is an understatement for this autobot. Star Adder did not appear in the great war till near the middle of it, started as a rookie green as grass, he soon joined up with the prime warriors, a somewhat respected autobot organization at the time, and soon, made huge impacts in the battle for earth, seizing control of the western united states from the decepticons, it was huge contributions like these that earned him the name star adder prime. and sent both him and ultra magnum to the tops of some decepticon factions blacklist. although not as pure hearted as his leader, star adder also did joint work with the OBsidians and Decepticon warriors, helping eliminate loose ends from both decepticons and autobots alike. after the war ended he vanished as fast as he came into the scene of the war

appearance: last known vehicle mode is a 2010 rolls royce Phantom
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:14 am

Well, if not war...what is your plan?
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:51 am

isn't it the idea of an rps is to be creative? As I see it, me Lunar and Horridwing are the villains of this story. Hawk, I assume you would be the protagonist since you created this rps. We want war and you don't. To me, this makes a good conflict in the story. Given that you created this RPS, I would assume that you are creative. So, instead of complaining that you don't want war in the story, why dont you find a way to stop that war(Ofcourse with in the realm of possibilities) If you read the story, you have reluctant allies such as Magnus and the other characters in the RPS (I assume Havoc is a good guy too.)

The whole point of the RPS is to make things interesting right? I sure hell would not know what to write if there wasn't a good sense of conflict...as I would assume for Lunar and Horrid. So yeah, I guess we could agree that there is not going to be a war, but of course we need conflict to make this a good story.

P.S. No offense Hawk. If you wanted to control the whole story, I would suggest not letting us post our own parts. It's just a matter of common sense. Again No offense.

Have a nice day! HAAAAAAAAAIIIIIII smug
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:31 pm

I made this story because I wanted others to write what they would do AFTER the war. NOT CREATE ANTOHER WAR.
Its how we all stood down, and lived as not killers.
No offense?
Listen Kitty, I dont need you to tell me my creativity.
I created this hoping you bastard's wouldnt make more conflict.
Transformers CAN live in peace.
Transformers Dont need war ALLL THE FUCKING TIME!!!!

Are you telling me there cant be a peaceful time in cybertron without making it into fights!?
For once im trying to make it onto a peaceful conflict, not bring megatron back and or make more wars.

P.S Nemeos the KITTEN.
Dont think you have the right to tell me off.
You dont know me enough to speak to me that way.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Language
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:17 pm

grrr
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:49 pm

ok... he didnt tell you off, so chill out. He gave you something called constructive criticsm and he's absolutely correct. You said "peaceful conflict" .... that's an oxymoron -_-. There's no such thing as a peaceful problem. Creating a story all about peace and living life peacefully makes an incredibly boring story hawk. He's correct...if you wanted to control the entire story....make your own...in the story section. Not in the rps section where we can all contribute.

I sent you a pm explaining everything to you, and basically why we're telling you this.
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:04 pm

I've found out the hard way that you people dont understand about anything about creative and peaceful writing.
fine, do as you all freaking wish.
im going back to being a loner, one of the reason's i left the forum such a long time ago.
bye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Wonderful another unfinished RPS.
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Well actually we could finish it. If hawk wouldn't be such a drama queen. smug

Look hawk, really I meant no offense it's just that, if you wanted a peaceful story, we could've wrote about something else and not transformers. Writing about transformers is like starting a fire. There will always be two factions, and CONFLICTS. There's no denying this. Plus, I even suggested that you could stop us before we make war. I'm trying to explain to you in the simplest terms of what most people wanted to do with the story. Actually besides PW Magnus and Havoc (?) who are autobots, most of the people writing are decepticons and sideways. Of course they're gonna want war, and you letting us post our parts doesn't help either. Like the part of the forum said ANYTHING GOES smug

PS.

I may be a kitty, but I aint no CRAZY smug
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Btw, I say we keep posting with or without hawk. It's getting to good not to finish smug
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:19 am

I was thinking that maybe she did have some sort of conflict. She did mention Unicron and something of about being an heir to the eye. Who knows. Maybe we should just go along with it. If you guys are willing we can still pull back and just watch how it unfolds. If action is what you need then Quantum is still open after all... >_>

Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:54 am

meh, okay. but i still say we continue this RPS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new idea. Transformers: Past life.   new idea. Transformers: Past life. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new idea. Transformers: Past life.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next