TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Issue.

Go down 
+6
Izanami
Star Adder
HorridWing
PW Magnimus Prime
The Good Rebel
Autosaver
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karla Vi

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:44 am

Okay, I just recieved an e-mail from this guy in this forum. Saying that my husband is really alive and not dead because I accidentally went online last night. Let me clear this out. I was going through my husband's things, due to the fact that there are certain document that I needed in order to pan out everything (i.e. last will and testament, insurance claims and ect.) Of course, I went through the emails that he had and I remembered Ms. Nel and I started to look through the old email that he had. I missed my husband that's all. There was this one e-mail I looked at it came from this girl called hellqueen. I clicked the link and it came here. The password and the user name I already knew because he was always online and I used to be the one who would log out of the forum.

If you want to check if he is still alive or dead come here and simply visit his gravesite at North Cemetery. Just ask for the Villaluz plots...

I apologize if any misunderstanding has come up between you and I. I'm sorry that some of you may feel disgusted just because I accidentaly opened up his account again....But please never question my credibility that my husband is dead..... if you have any questions I will be glad to answer it -Karla
Back to top Go down

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:23 pm

You must understand that in the past several people have said they were dead or posed as some else to have them say they were dead. I am not going to name names but it really got people upset both for the news of the death and after wards when it was deemed a dirty trick.

Just seeing his account on hear several times after the fact might have raised the question, "is this another cruel trick?" Anyway that is my only though on this, peace and have a good life.

Zero aka Havoc
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:28 pm

You weren't on JUST yesterday. I saw with my own eyes that you have been logging it often.

Pretty sure everyones wives will "accidentally" log on and view the forums. Smile

15 times in a row.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Autosaver, you need to learn some respect.
Back to top Go down
Karla Vi

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:53 am

@Autosaver
I assure you this is no trick. One of the reasons why I check this forums is to investigate my husbands "antics" as well, If you remember at my first post, there was an email from hellqueen. I read the email. There was a passage there that contained the word "mi amor". Plus, I've discovered a couple of things in which my husband had relations with this girl named hawk (whom I assume is a girl). The reason why I was online through those times, is that I was trying to look for this hawk person....I know my husband was a player for a time, but I never realized that he had relations everywhere even in this forum. I just wanted to know the truth about my husbands "alternate life" him being devastator or whatever.

@Absolute Zero
I don't know if my husband is a low life scum bag here or not. But I know that he will never do such tricks. He maybe many things but my husband is not a liar.

I just want to know who is this hellqueen he had relations with, I she, a girl? Is she the same person as this Hawk?? that is all i want to know and I want to confront them.
Back to top Go down

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:15 am

Smh....
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:34 am

Karla Vi wrote:
@Autosaver
I assure you this is no trick. One of the reasons why I check this forums is to investigate my husbands "antics" as well, If you remember at my first post, there was an email from hellqueen. I read the email. There was a passage there that contained the word "mi amor". Plus, I've discovered a couple of things in which my husband had relations with this girl named hawk (whom I assume is a girl). The reason why I was online through those times, is that I was trying to look for this hawk person....I know my husband was a player for a time, but I never realized that he had relations everywhere even in this forum. I just wanted to know the truth about my husbands "alternate life" him being devastator or whatever.

@Absolute Zero
I don't know if my husband is a low life scum bag here or not. But I know that he will never do such tricks. He maybe many things but my husband is not a liar.

I just want to know who is this hellqueen he had relations with, I she, a girl? Is she the same person as this Hawk?? that is all i want to know and I want to confront them.

If you would like, I can look into this matter for you so that you may find peace and closure with this matter.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:07 pm

Hellqueen1 is Foxy Lady aka Nel. It's her yahoo name.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:34 pm

requiescat in pace..............
Back to top Go down

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Hmm the stuff I know.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:30 pm

Ok, I haven't been on for almost 3 weeks so I couldn't sent that e-mail and yeah "hellqueen" is my yahoo ID, so my relation with Dev. was only as a friend and I'm not "Hawk". >_>
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Just to clear up the hawk thing for you. It is true they were internet lovers in the past (like a year ago (wow it's been more than a year here)). But basically they have hated eachother ever since. As for the hellgirl email, we here at TFX have been together for a very long time and I think it is safe to say most of us consider each other an adopted internet family. He considered himself actual blood brothers with our lead admin Lunar. Wheter we want to admit it or not. One stupid (fairly crappy) internet game has given us some friends who we may possibly not forget.
Back to top Go down

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:41 pm

True but the ones I called "family" well its over. I am now as I first logged into that game, a lone gun.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:11 pm

This crap is starting to get embarrassing
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:25 pm

G.O.R.T wrote:

Sorry that I don't believe that everyone dies and still their wives view the forums.
You are also a hypocrite. Pretty sure going into threads and making some posts that we dealt with was also respecting us. :/ I might go overboard with this. So I'm just going to stop. XD

I started to stop caring about people dying after many people ruined it.
"Arceel is dead!" I felt sad then I thought this is the internet. What a joke!
3 years later, we get news she was alive! THE WHOLE TIME

Hawk is dead! Oh wait... her sister logs in every day? Why doesn't her sister log on other times too?
A week later she came back. Bleh

Killer Red is dead! Her died in "war" and had a funeral. His "government" agency logs on his account to tell him he is dead. The "government" agency continues to post around the forum.

2 weeks later.. Killer Red is alive! His "government" was actually confused that he was in a coma. lol. Nice excuse, pretty sure the "government" will do that.

Autosaver adds in who last logged in. People notice this and guess what.. they are in trouble!
Why would his wife log in daily? Who knows that Devastor has been logging in the whole time! 3 weeks and she is still here! If I die, pretty sure my wife won't go to my forums and checking what we are doing daily. Then, we have a cover up story with ridiculous reasoning.

Overall theme?
Too much internet drama BS! It is like the boy who cried wolf.
We can fall for it many time, but we won't fall for it again. So even if he is dead, several users ruined it.
Notice how our forum isn't that sad when people "die"? They are all already soaked up with drama BS.

Edit: I just read the explanation post and...
Do you suspect your husband cheating? Do you trust him? How the hell can you figure out Hawk is a girl but not hell QUEEN? I'm sorry if he really died. AND IF YOU REALLY CARE, why not actually post some proof?
Back to top Go down

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Autosaver wrote:
If I die, pretty sure my wife won't go to my forums and checking what we are doing daily.

I actually don't see you getting married.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:26 am

Ironic Captain wrote:
Autosaver wrote:
If I die, pretty sure my wife won't go to my forums and checking what we are doing daily.

I actually don't see you getting married.

This Issue. 99291
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:06 pm

Autosaver wrote:
G.O.R.T wrote:

Sorry that I don't believe that everyone dies and still their wives view the forums.
You are also a hypocrite. Pretty sure going into threads and making some posts that we dealt with was also respecting us. :/ I might go overboard with this. So I'm just going to stop. XD

I started to stop caring about people dying after many people ruined it.
"Arceel is dead!" I felt sad then I thought this is the internet. What a joke!
3 years later, we get news she was alive! THE WHOLE TIME

Hawk is dead! Oh wait... her sister logs in every day? Why doesn't her sister log on other times too?
A week later she came back. Bleh

Killer Red is dead! Her died in "war" and had a funeral. His "government" agency logs on his account to tell him he is dead. The "government" agency continues to post around the forum.

2 weeks later.. Killer Red is alive! His "government" was actually confused that he was in a coma. lol. Nice excuse, pretty sure the "government" will do that.

Autosaver adds in who last logged in. People notice this and guess what.. they are in trouble!
Why would his wife log in daily? Who knows that Devastor has been logging in the whole time! 3 weeks and she is still here! If I die, pretty sure my wife won't go to my forums and checking what we are doing daily. Then, we have a cover up story with ridiculous reasoning.

Overall theme?
Too much internet drama BS! It is like the boy who cried wolf.
We can fall for it many time, but we won't fall for it again. So even if he is dead, several users ruined it.
Notice how our forum isn't that sad when people "die"? They are all already soaked up with drama BS.

Edit: I just read the explanation post and...
Do you suspect your husband cheating? Do you trust him? How the hell can you figure out Hawk is a girl but not hell QUEEN? I'm sorry if he really died. AND IF YOU REALLY CARE, why not actually post some proof?

That is enough. I dont want to see anything like this again. I think the point was made a few posts earlier, so I see no reason for this unwarranted lashing.
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:44 pm

x-autobot wrote:
This crap is starting to get embarrassing
I gotta agree with ya there x-auto
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:52 pm

wooo i got me a supporter
Back to top Go down

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:11 pm

Woot I have posted in every forum today!
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:32 pm

Quote :
That is enough. I dont want to see anything like
this again. I think the point was made a few posts earlier, so I see no
reason for this unwarranted lashing.

What the hell? If you don't want to see, you don't have to read.
Someone wanted more explanation, so I gave it to her/him/it.

Do you REALLY believe this PW. PW, come on!
Back to top Go down

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:33 pm

I personally would like to see a photograph of his head stone or the obituaries with his name so we know this is true. But I doubt it will happen.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:35 pm

THIS!

I posted... why not post a grave stone?
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:55 am

Autosaver, what happens if the OP is telling the truth? How will you feel then knowing you've been insulting the dead?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Issue.   This Issue. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Issue.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next