TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

do any of you play xbl?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-05-26

do any of you play xbl? Empty
PostSubject: do any of you play xbl?   do any of you play xbl? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:34 pm

I know this should go in the videogame section but I just wanted to post it here so more people would see it.

anyway that being said I will be going on xbox live more often now becuase I am on vacation and I was wondering if any of you wanted to play modern warfare 2 online? if any of you would please let me know what your gamertag is so I can send you a friend request.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: do any of you play xbl?   do any of you play xbl? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:37 pm

I guess Kratos has an x-box aswell as Claw.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: do any of you play xbl?   do any of you play xbl? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:38 pm

KILLER RED wrote:
I know this should go in the videogame section but I just wanted to post it here so more people would see it.

anyway that being said I will be going on xbox live more often now becuase I am on vacation and I was wondering if any of you wanted to play modern warfare 2 online? if any of you would please let me know what your gamertag is so I can send you a friend request.

oh hell yea i have xbl but right now im grounded
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: do any of you play xbl?   do any of you play xbl? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:41 am

no wonder you've been here so much.....
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: do any of you play xbl?   do any of you play xbl? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:48 pm

yup exactly
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: do any of you play xbl?   do any of you play xbl? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:10 pm

KILLER RED wrote:

yeah i play my gamertag is aksmileyriley

(dont make fun of my gamertag it was a joke)
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

Number of posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: do any of you play xbl?   do any of you play xbl? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:27 pm

2Galvatron wrote:
KILLER RED wrote:

yeah i play my gamertag is aksmileyriley

(dont make fun of my gamertag it was a joke)
cool nxt time i get on i will send u a friend request
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: do any of you play xbl?   do any of you play xbl? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:15 pm

aight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: do any of you play xbl?   do any of you play xbl? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:53 am

My new one is "Ironic Captain S". I couldn't be bothered going into the city and getting more Live so I just made a new account for Modern Warfare 2. You guys should consider yourselves lucky, I only add people I know in RL now, so this is big for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do any of you play xbl?   do any of you play xbl? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do any of you play xbl?
Page 1 of 1