TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

not here 4 hugs and kisses

Go down 
+5
Steelclaw
platinum
X
Star Adder
Izanami
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf Pac

not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:25 am

hows it goin bro
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Yh not bad just finished moving all sh*t in new house.. Hate moving x]

What about you??
Back to top Go down
platinum
platinum

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:35 pm

1. Pac, do not start, I was on tf, the first week that **** started, before your whinning ass got here, I already had a clan.
2. It is 30-6 me, I counted the battles, as I have everyone else, if it was made up, i would hav e said a higher number.
3. Wolfy, all of ur clan, were a bunch of suck-ups compared to me, and u fycking know it.
I was known, before we crossed paths...., dumb fycker
Now quit sucking my d*ck.
Now I was the best, out of all of you, and u know it....
This isnt the old platinum, this is the new, n improved, ive beated everyone in the tf cosmos, the 4 horsemen, Dawns, Redlines, Prime Warriors. Untouchables,
old times:
Murderers, Psychos, Dangerous, Hazourdous
All clans, I have murdered
So dont come to me pac,
By the time, ur baby ass was private. I had Tornado, TerrorShreader, Megamixera, JihadBot, NicktheNoble, Omen......, I had thm all at major....., so dont start with me.
2. Swindle James, U always used cheats, against all u knew.....
now. that settles it all,
now WolfyPac, dont come back to my house again....................
Back to top Go down
platinum
platinum

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:39 pm

Swindle James, u may have beaten me 5-4, but I have evidence the times u won, u used ur cheat button,
now...., imagine if u didnt, It would have been me, all the way.....,
At, least I dont have to cheat to win.....pac, james look at me in my glory ..........................
MUHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
BWAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAhA
KWABWAMUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHQAHHAHHAHAHAHHAhAHHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
platinum
platinum

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:41 pm

Pac, James, U all **** damn d*ck, deepthroat it, till u choke,
and then, go fyck ur mother sideways....
DUmbfyckers
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:44 pm

" 3. Wolfy, all of ur clan, were a bunch of suck-ups compared to me, and u fycking know it. "

I was apart of the pac for some time.

The "i used cheats" excuse 'cos you could never beat me, then again you got that off madcrush back then 'cos thats exactly what he said about me when i beat him 5 zip constantly, difference between you and madcrush though, i had and have still got respect for him.. i never heard your name till towards the end of the game so dont know who the hell you are.. anywayz.. i said wut i wanted..

Please, entertain me w/ one of your famous come backs that makes you look like a jerk.. not that ill respend, personally i dont care wut people think about me. x]
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:05 pm

Idc what goes on in here cuz its the guest section n all that blah...but tha sig is gonna have to change AGAIN Plat. Btw, don't bring any of that speech to the rest of the forum, or you'll be gone in a heartbeat.

*Just to throw this in here....if u counted our battles, how many times did i beat u Plat?* This...I do remember...
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Horrid you sucked in the game Razz

jking xD but you never beat me o-0 lol xP

well... maybe once.. or twice.. o-o
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:20 pm

it was 3 lol. You beat me 5 tho v_v
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:21 pm

Yeah but i "hacked"

O-o

not.. lol xP
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:25 pm

i always hated when ppl said that lol
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Didnt bother me..

i must have been so good that i was on the same level of a hacker.. without hacking..

XDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:35 pm

platinum wrote:
1. Pac, do not start, I was on tf, the first week that **** started, before your whinning ass got here, I already had a clan.
2. It is 30-6 me, I counted the battles, as I have everyone else, if it was made up, i would hav e said a higher number.
3. Wolfy, all of ur clan, were a bunch of suck-ups compared to me, and u fycking know it.
I was known, before we crossed paths...., dumb fycker
Now quit sucking my d*ck.
Now I was the best, out of all of you, and u know it....
This isnt the old platinum, this is the new, n improved, ive beated everyone in the tf cosmos, the 4 horsemen, Dawns, Redlines, Prime Warriors. Untouchables,

old times:
Murderers, Psychos, Dangerous, Hazourdous
All clans, I have murdered
So dont come to me pac,
By the time, ur baby ass was private. I had Tornado, TerrorShreader, Megamixera, JihadBot, NicktheNoble, Omen......, I had thm all at major....., so dont start with me.
2. Swindle James, U always used cheats, against all u knew.....
now. that settles it all,
now WolfyPac, dont come back to my house again....................

You counted all your battles? What a loser!

I've never even heard of you and I'm pretty sure you didn't take on any of those groups. I know for a fact you didn't take on the old TDO. You definitely WEREN'T making headlines when I returned. So you can off mate. I may have hated all the Horse men and Pac (except Foxy) in the game but I can tell you now that they were all better than you. People aren't given good reputations by dissing everyone they come into contact, they are remembered by being admirable and fair when fighting. You're a joke.

Last edited by Kratos on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf Pac

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:02 pm

plat plat plat ur not real bright if u know who u was comin at then u would have known i was here from the start of the game as smoke 2333. as 4 u talkin crap about the pac, 4 horse men ,or the dawns shows the armys u could never be in and that u didnt come to the game in the begainin. there was alot more armys that came way be 4 them .as 4 u beatin me 30 to 6 lol why dont u ask any one ive ever faced thats a really hard number to believe.lol ooooooo every one will get a kick out of this the untouchables u said u beat lol that would have been realy hard to do bc it was not a team till after the old game ended .hmmmmmmm so let me ask how did u beat them .lol
Back to top Go down
Wolf Pac

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:06 pm

ooo u tryin to act hard by cussin u look more like a joke . lol have a good day plat
Back to top Go down
platinum
platinum

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:15 am

u dumbass
1. I beat everyone of the untouchables, before they got together...
Think now...think...
Back to top Go down
platinum
platinum

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:16 am

Everyone, is going against me......
The old game needs to come back, so i can prove my point.
Kratos, Wolfy, James,
Ill show u all why I am platinum, once the game comes back.............
UnionJackPlatinumDaPhilosopher has spoken
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:33 am

Dudes, don't feed the troll.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Pac

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:45 am

well plat ull get ur shot my first fight will be u
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Awww....well ain't this just a trip down good ol' memory lane.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:47 am

isn't it? lol. Wonderful!!!
Back to top Go down
YEEEE HA

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:29 pm

not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 746588
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:18 am

8D wolf dont mind havoc, he just pissy
If the game does come up pm me!!!
D: i wont be able to check on the forum much cause of college, pleease tell me, when its up and say hi to solar for me. ;D i would love to kick ass again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:21 am

also, platinum u suck, i took u on i think twice and u lost to me. D: u dam well know it, so stop chewing on them, and frack off, once the game starts, let ur skills do the talking for once.
im tired of hearing u say how good u were. everyone was good, so shut the frick up already, well see who is good and who is bad when the game is up,
second, wolf, i aint saying **** bad about u or anything, but dont start wars now here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:28 am

Also, dam i need to edit my posts, hate making so many posts. Damit.
This will be my last till someone speaks.

I've read what u girls have said, Yes this is guest forrum, but it isnt the **** forum. u wanna **** go somewhere else, and u Platinum what the **** is wrong wit u?

._. dam keyboard. anywho, yea like i said enough ppl. if u want to fight go to the **** aka B.I.T.C.H forum.

rwr good god.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not here 4 hugs and kisses
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Guest Q & A-
Jump to: