TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

not here 4 hugs and kisses

Go down 
+5
Steelclaw
platinum
X
Star Adder
Izanami
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf Pac

not here 4 hugs and kisses Empty
PostSubject: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:40 am

my new goal is to get alot of the old friends and foes back .not yet 4 the new game but to see if friends r still down 4 each other
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:53 pm

See you soon old dog,

Nel aka Foxy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:24 pm

So the Wolf is Back.

Well its Absolute Dark aka Havoc.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:08 pm

Wolf Pac wrote:
my new goal is to get alot of the old friends and foes back .not yet 4 the new game but to see if friends r still down 4 each other

well ill be, whats new pac
Back to top Go down
Wolf Pac

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:18 am

tips hat at all of u . i have dk comin back i have last comin back and workin on others . so if u still talk to any of the old players tell them to get ur butts back on here or tfl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:03 am

With the game gone Wolf, there are no clans, no rivalries, no conflicts. So if you and the others come back then we need assurance from all of you, that you won't start problems.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Pac

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:13 am

lol im not bring ppl back to start crap not yet any ways .not till the game is done then there will be clans and all the fun that goes with it .4 now im just tryin to get all the friends back on the same page .so when the game is done there will still be old friends and foes around to play .
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:36 pm

what game are you talking about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:15 pm

The game I will be interested in, Clans however....I am not interested. I learned allot from the last game....Clans are pointless.
Back to top Go down
platinum
platinum

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:53 pm

The whole world is watching, now.
Wolf Pac, you have came back, I used to be mad at you for what u did to flesh,
But thats long gone, and we all, can start a new chapter,
But for real, someone needs to write the activision to send the old game back
Maybe if we made a petition
or an internet petition, and got everyone or a certain number to sign it,
maybe they will bring the old game back, or a better game than tf1,
Your boy reiging in from harlem....
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Just gonna comment on plat's post.

Iron mike tried to make a peition for the old game to come back and got banned.
Also numerous people have made even more petitions and the administrator of the board said something along the lines of

"These polls and these petitions will not make any difference in the game, so stop wasting board space with them."

My response to said admin got myself banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:27 pm

Yeah not to sh*t on anyone's parade here, but that game isn't coming back. Why do you think they took it down? It wasn't just because the new movie was coming out, if it was for that reason they would have just made some add-ons and extra perks for your bot. They took it down because it was unsuccessful.

I doubt they will bring it back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:41 pm

first..
platinum..
where the frick did you come from.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:42 pm

is there a 2nd?
Back to top Go down
Wolf Pac

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:50 pm

well ur all right the old tf game is not comin back well not as a tf game lol but there is a game that is dead on the tf 1 game but with out the tf logo . it still has a ways to go but it has been gettin work on 4 a while now .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:09 am

ABSOLUTE DARK wrote:
The game I will be interested in, Clans however....I am not interested. I learned allot from the last game....Clans are pointless.

I agree. Which is why if we do go to this game that Wolf says is under construction, I won't be joining you. I've made peace with everyone in this forum and I am not going to jeopardise that.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:54 am

when will this game be up pac?
Back to top Go down
Wolf Pac

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:53 am

it has aways to go yet so i cant give a date and time on it yet
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:04 pm

k and whos setting this up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:36 pm

Yeah how come I smell Solar involved in this? If that's the case.....GTFO. I really do not want anything to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Pac

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:44 pm

i looked up a game maker online and me and him have been workin on it 4 some time now .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:24 am

Someone hurry up and make these guys members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:45 am

If and I mean a big "IF" I come to this game...it will be on my conditions.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Pac

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:53 am

well thats ur call like the subject said im not here 4 huggs and kisses . this isnt a post askin u to come play the game when its done . its more less 4 the ppl over this forum to hit ppl up that hasnt been here in some time . to give them a new hope and have them come back .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:16 am

Umm, we all over here came to terms with the game being gone. As for hope I never lost hope, I just grew a spine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not here 4 hugs and kisses   not here 4 hugs and kisses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not here 4 hugs and kisses
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Guest Q & A-
Jump to: