TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need a suggestion

Go down 
+6
Star Adder
HorridWing
2Galvatron
X
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Izanami
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:42 pm

Ok, leaving today to my new house, planing to play till midnight so which game should I get, Assassins Creed or Fallout 3?
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:28 pm

Fallout 3.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm

i love assassins creed but fallout 3 is the best
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:26 pm

fallout 3
Back to top Go down

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:21 pm

Neither.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:25 pm

ignore the loser above...

Fallout 3.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:26 pm

He's just being a black sheep.
Back to top Go down

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:48 pm

Horrid wrote:
ignore the loser above...

Fallout 3.

YCO.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:44 pm

Ok, got Fallout 3 but I'm stuck looking for the missing dad. :/
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:46 pm

Are you on the main quest? When you switch to other quests you usually lose track of what you are doing and where you are. Halfway near the East border of Washington is where you should go to find the radio station guy.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:48 pm

You are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:38 pm

fall out,

but might i put in a strong suggestion towards call of duty 4, halo odst, and fall out 3

if on ps3 get metal gear solid 4 and uncharted 2 among thieves
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:18 am

DO NOT GO STRAIGHT TO THE MAIN QUEST. The ending sucks.

Do something more worthwhile, like... blowing up Megaton or murdering innocents with a Ripper. Or picking random people off on VATS with a hunting rifle (I just love that bolt action stuff afterwards).
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:34 am

Or better yet, go and create a flame sword. It does 26 hp per hit so it's a descent, if not, effective weapon. I miss that thing.

The requirements are a Motorcycle Gas Tank, Lawnmower Blade, Motorcycle Handbrake, and a Pilot Light.

Motorcycle Gas Tank and the Handbrake can be taken off any old Motorcycle you see around the world, Lawnmower blades come from (duh) Lawnmowers, and Pilot Lights come from ovens.

Then you assemble the parts at a workbench.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:42 am

Star Adder wrote:
fall out,

but might i put in a strong suggestion towards call of duty 4, halo odst, and fall out 3

if on ps3 get metal gear solid 4 and uncharted 2 among thieves

yea she has a ps3.

To all Sony-Heads...make sure to look out for Final Fantasy XIII Versus. It's coming out Feb. 2010
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:52 am

...but you need the schematics for customs weapons the shishkebab ( flame sword) is given at the end of a quest called blood ties u can start it by talking to lucy in that place where the irish guy is in megaton
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:54 am

Lone Lobo wrote:
Or better yet, go and create a flame sword. It does 26 hp per hit so it's a descent, if not, effective weapon. I miss that thing.

The requirements are a Motorcycle Gas Tank, Lawnmower Blade, Motorcycle Handbrake, and a Pilot Light.

Motorcycle Gas Tank and the Handbrake can be taken off any old Motorcycle you see around the world, Lawnmower blades come from (duh) Lawnmowers, and Pilot Lights come from ovens.

You can actually get all of that in one house at Minefield.

Do the survival guide by that girl in the repair shop in Megaton to get the location (and make travelling easier). Mind the sniper to the north end, though.

If you have plans on doing the slaver missions, you shouldn't kill the sniper on the spot.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:03 pm

actually killing the sniper makes the slaver mission easier if you dont mind losing a few caps
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:17 pm

Yup, but it's easy to get around him anyway, though.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:28 pm

Elsthis Dei wrote:
Lone Lobo wrote:

You can actually get all of that in one house at Minefield.

Do the survival guide by that girl in the repair shop in Megaton to get the location (and make travelling easier). Mind the sniper to the north end, though.

If you have plans on doing the slaver missions, you shouldn't kill the sniper on the spot.

What's the fun in that? Adventure I say!

The old sniper gave me some trouble at first. The mines were a particular problem with my quest for a sword (I literally spent the whole week just doing side-quests). I still have not recieved training for the brotherhood of steel armor. I did find the medic armor, though.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:31 pm

the power armour training is a perk you get after doing some main quests
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:38 pm

That makes sense. I did not get far in the main quest. All I know is that I went through the Museum (did not know that the Lincoln Repeater was there) and ended up in a sewer because I kept getting my head blown off by someone or something and decided to run for it.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:47 pm

oh yeah lol i remember my first time going to the muesum through DC the super mutants all had missile launchers and i had a baseball bat and a 10mm pistol
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:45 pm

did anyone else know about this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zdig-cAhXE cause i didnt untill i saw this if only i knew this when i first started
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a suggestion   Need a suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a suggestion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next