TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS Bios

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS Bios Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS Bios   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS Bios I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Place you BIO here for the up coming RPS.

Character types

Human
Decepticon
Autobot
Sideways
Maximal
Predacon

Please be realistic when picking your height and weight. If your say a car like a Dodge viper your height and weight would be that of Bumblebee in TF1 and 2 about 18 feet tall. Prime and Megatron are about 23 to 27 feet talk....I did the research. If your a maximal or Predacon you would be either human size up to about 15 feet talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS Bios   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS Bios I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:50 pm

na

Last edited by Havoc Zero on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS Bios   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS Bios I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:22 pm

Name: Black X
height: 19 ft tall
weapons: Black daggers, a shockwave cannon, claws, and different kinds of machinery
Type: Mechanical Jaguar

Background:
Black X is the sister of Photoform X, she is neither decepticon nor Autobot.
She doesnt like talking about her past, she lives in Cybertron, but moved to Planet earth to be reunited with her dead brother. She lives the Jungle, her form is a Mechanical Jaguar, but to human eyes it seems like a normal jaguar, she did get her form in cybertron from ravage.
She is more taller than most femmes.
She got the nickname Bloody X in cybertron when she went after the head of the Son of vector prime.

She has weapons her brother used, and in her chest she has a X. in her arms, she has marks of a X.
Symbolizing her brother.
She is easy to be with, yet, she has the blood thirst that her brother had, like her brother, her spark cannot be exterminated so easily.

Human side:
Name: Megan X
Weight: 160 Pds
Height: 5'7

Bio: Unlike other transformers, X has the ability to form her body into a human.
She looses her ability to run faster, or transform for 24 hours, but she also has the brain power in her side, she has made many techs in her spare time, she lives in the Jungle in a small hut. When turned into the human, she can speak any langauge, and get any information she wishes. Unlike any other human, she cannot die by a mere shoot to the heart or head.

She was taken into custody for illegal usage of weapons, in 1989 she transformed back into her former self, and slaughtered the valley and left it in ruins, reports have said to spotted her before, but they just go to dead ends.

Till this day, they are researching for this mysterious Female.

Female human self
Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS Bios Killer

Transformer self
Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS Bios Tf_bw__air_razor-2-1
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS Bios   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS Bios I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Name: Riley Thompson
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 172

Backround: Riley or Smiley as most people call him is a military sharpshooter hes earned the pleasure of being able to take down a decepticon drone by himself with little more then 30 sniper rounds

weapons/gear: modified Barret with 80 cal. rounds, full body armor along with helmet, radio, combat knife,

Last edited by 2galvatron on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS Bios   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS Bios I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:09 pm

Name: Pain
Height: 19ft
Weapons: Null cannon, Distortion ray, stun blade

Background: Second-in-command of the Decepticon Science Bureau, Pain works tirelessly to discover the many secrets the universe holds. Currently, his sights lie on Earth. His brother, known as Devastator, serves as his personal bodyguard whenever he needs assistance to "calm" any subjects that attempt to escape. His motives lie on the mystery of his ancestor that was said to hold nearly all of Cybertron and its secrets during the "Great War."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS Bios   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS Bios I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS Bios
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: A-Go (Anything Goes)-
Jump to: