TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers: Survival Bios

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Transformers: Survival Bios Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: Survival Bios   Transformers: Survival Bios I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Name: John MacKnight
Age: Looks 34 but actually is only 7 years since his cloning.

John MacKnight has been reborn by Pain from a sample of his DNA that was saved. Somehow some way the arm returned with John’s rebirth. Pain had figured out that the arm must be part of my genetic code now. Since the fall of most of mankind’s cities, John had been trying to survive. Strangely, the arm has developed new powers….as followed.

1. EMP blast
2. Resurrection
3. Spark absorbing.

Other abilities are Cyber integration, War Blade. The arm has it’s limits, using healing and other abilities require John to maintain his health by eating and drinking. If John uses Integration he can only use it once every 24 hrs plus other abilities are offline for the same time.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Survival Bios   Transformers: Survival Bios I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:05 am

You use that name waaaaay too much lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Survival Bios   Transformers: Survival Bios I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:05 am

only twice
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Survival Bios   Transformers: Survival Bios I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:24 am

"2" much =]
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Survival Bios   Transformers: Survival Bios I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:02 pm

xxxx
Decepticon Name: Commander Hawk
Decepticon Rank: Black Seeker (Commander)
Vehicle: 5-14 Cybertron Jet

Bio: Stealth. Damnation. Anger. Fighter. These are only of the things that makes Commander Hawk a rare fighter. Daughter of the lord Megatron, she has the ability to become the sweet to the danger. Commander hawk became a black seeker in the early 1900's for the human years. She enjoys to slaughter autobots. She has never truly lost a fight, and if she feels threatened, she calls in for skywarp, a teleportation Seeker, who is never really far away from her.
She is 5-14 black Jet, she has red lines to her sides, that can be seen for miles, her two Decepticon symbols are untop of her wings, and she has a camoflauge cover to be unseen.
She is very quiet.
She can be loud, and very stubborn, but since 2010 she has become more dangerous and lethal, and more quiet.

Weapons: Energon/Heat seeking missiles, Two gattling Guns, arm blades, Her side gun, and her wing blade. Emps. Sticky grenades. Gas grenades. Freeze Emps. 1 spike mace.

Special ability's: Her incredible hearing antennas. Her eye sight. Her speed in the air and ground.
And her special ability to destroy things in a 120 radius round.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Survival Bios   Transformers: Survival Bios I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:21 pm

1st Character name: Alexander Anderson Delacroix
Affiliation/Alliance: Currently N.E.S.T.

Personal Document from General Stewart: Alexander Anderson Delacroix...where the hell do I start? The man's a renegade. For years, whenever he and his three disciples are deployed there is trouble bound to follow. Power is where his desires lies, and he gained a lot of it during his military career. I never trusted the man, but I did in his abilities. Whatever had to be done was done. That was his protocol. His history is as follows.

1991 - Served in the U.S. Army during Desert Storm. He was a Corporal by this time. He was a sniper during his service and went through seventeen missions that spanned nearly the entire campaign of the conflict. Spotters would mention his uncanny ability to lay prone, without a proper dose of nutrition, and keep his eye on the scope. This, along with his mission success rate and personal good relations with fellow higher ranking officers (not including his incredible exploit during the Battle of 73 Easting, despite bad weather), has earned him a promotion to Lieutenant. Four ranks higher than where he stood.

2003 - During the Occupation of Iraq the then Lieutenant participated briefly before [censored content].

Somewhere between '04 and last year - After being dishonorably discharged for his actions during the Occupation of Iraq, the Lieutenant joined the PMC powerhouse Blackwater. From 2004 to last year the bastard has worked for those people for top dollar and position. Indeed, after years of being the part of the "special" group of soldiers, he was being sought after by organizations, governments, and countries from across the world for his expertise. People actually paid millions just so that he can work for them.

Today - After the mechanical race known as the Cybertronians arrived on our planet, decorated men and women were picked to aid the Autobots in their struggle against the Decepticons. An organization was formed for this very purpose. N.E.S.T. (Networked Elements: Supporters and Transformers), to be precise. And, unsurprisingly, the Lieutenant was picked. But, now without an arrangement. In exchange for being selected into N.E.S.T., the Lieutenant requested to be promoted to Colonel, given access to all of the files regarding the Cybertronians, and to be allowed to leave the underground base whenever he so chose. Frankly, we couldn't refuse him his offer. We were low on manpower. Although now that I think about, perhaps a few strings were pulled to give him the position he has now.

2nd character will be added later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Survival Bios   Transformers: Survival Bios I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers: Survival Bios
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: A-Go (Anything Goes)-
Jump to: