TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World War Z RPG

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

World War Z RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:21 pm

Who the hell are you talking to Train?

No one, I was just being sarcastic.

So do you think you can help her? (Ben)

Yeah, I just need to get the bullet out then stitch her up and get some antibiotics into her.

Alright, I guess we're lucky we got down there when we did.

X picked Alex up and carried her into the security room where he took the bullet out. Kyle pat Train on the back and walked off to the restroom.
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:14 pm

No one is there Eli's mind continued to fault him...reality drifted in and out of place. He began to walk up back up the stairs,him then to clean his weapons as a repressed of his true feelings on the Outbreak.

Suddenly he stopped as he heard the closing doors of the security room upstairs.Pistols drawn he inched his body forward,a sudden silence became overwhelming. A fierce kick to the door swings it open,him then swiftly taking a shooting stance. However what he uncovers is the body of a women and a man tending to it.

"Who are you and what are you doing here."
His voice firm with authority as to want answers as soon as his question was asked.His guns still pointing towards the both of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:43 pm

Kyle walked out of the restroom and found Cole sitting at a juice bar on his own. He was going to walk away and then decided to walk over to him.

Hey kido how you holding up?

I'm doing just great.... (Cole)

I'm sure you are. Why are you here alone?

My parents were arguing and I can't be stuffed listening to them go on and on about the same thing. (Cole)

Fair enough.

Hey Kyle we've lost contact with X, over. (Tod)

I'll be right up. I saw you playing on that PS3 in the store before, maybe later we could have a game?

Yeah that'd be cool. (Cole)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle stood in the elevator and tried to ignore the music. As the doors opened he was greeted by Tod and Sawyer. They said they had been talking to X while he was taking Alex up to the security room and they lost contact.

Chances are his walkie just ran out of batteries or he had to rest.

What if something's happened? (Sawyer)

Did you hear gunshots?

No. (Sawyer)

Then check the cameras and you'll see he's fine.

We did, he's not there. (Tod)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three took the stairwell up a level and walked down the corridor to the security office.

You cleared this level right? There's not any infected up here?

No. (Tod)

Kyle took out one of his Glocks and approached the door to the security room. The other two were right behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:54 pm

I radio Kyle again...I explain to him I got my “Truck loaded” I told him to be ready at the mall parking lot entrance.
World War Z RPG - Page 2 Tank

I second check all the supplies, everything is good. I then check the remote I have. It works, and powers up. I check the charges I have put all over the station. I get in my truck well tank. I lock all the hatches. I am ready. I press the remote for the door to the garage. The front door opens, and I start the tank, and reverse it. I see dozens of zombies coming in .....like I want...then I press the button for the rear door of the garage....and back out, once on the outside.....I then lower both doors to trap the zombies from escaping.

I drive down the road about 100 feet, and then press the detonator. I watch in delight as I see the place go up in flames.....I must have took about 60 freaks with them.

**** that you freak bastards!

I radio Kyle again...he heard the explosion.

For the love of God what did you do?

(laughing) I just made sure a few freaks got their dues.

Fair enough....now let’s get you here.

I then arrive outside the mall....its in his hands now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:14 pm

4 HOURS BEFORE JOHN'S ARRIVAL

Sawyer opened the door and Kyle aimed his Glock at a man carrying an automatic rifle. He saw X tending to Alex and kept his gun on the man.

Who the hell are you?

My name is Eli Lance, I'm a P.I.

It's cool guys, he has been in this mall for a few days now.

*Kyle holsters his gun and relaxes* Why didn't you come down and make yourself known to us?

I didn't know you guys were in here. I heard things but I just thought I was loosing my mind.

Well then, I guess we might as well welcome you to our lovely group. I'm Kyle, this is Tod and Sawyer and that's X and Alex.

Tod and Sawyer left yet Kyle stayed and hung around with X and Eli.

You know how to use that thing? *Pointing to the rifle*

Yeah, I've had plenty of experience the last couple of days.

Haven't we all?

I heard your broadcast, I was on my here with a few other people....but they didn't make it.

I'm sorry.

Those things out there are changing. We saw one that could jump at least 30ft and sprint faster than a Kenyan. Whatever this virus is, it is seriously f*cked up.

No argument there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The entire mall community are sitting at the coffee shop listening to John on the radio. He was silent for a few seconds and then everyone heard an explosion down the street.

For the love of God what did you do?

(laughing) I just made sure a few freaks got their dues.

Fair enough....Now let’s get you inside this mall.

So what are we gonna do?

I'll tell him to go around the back of the mall and go up to the top 4th level of the lot then drive down to level 1. Hopefully there won't be too many of them following him.

Okay so who's going down? (Tod)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X, Kyle, Eli, Tod and A-Train all waited at the door to level 1 and saw the tank pull up near the Ambulance. X gripped his SPAS and unlocked the door. Kyle put a fresh mag in his Glock and opened the door. There were no zombies so he ran over to the tank along with X and Tod behind him. John opened the rear door and threw a bag of goodies at X.

How many followed you?

A lot!

Tod heard them first and shot down a few when they ran at them. Eli opened fire while John and X ran to the door and covered Kyle and Tod. Kyle saw a bag that had explosives in it and went into the tank to get them. He zipped up the bag and turned to see Tod stand outside the rear door and get tackled by an infected.

SH*T!

The horde couldn't be held back any longer by the guys at the door and they had to fall back. Kyle moved to the front of the tank and opened the side door, some zombies ran in through the back but he shot them down with his Glock and ran out the side. He saw the sliding door to the lot lift up so he ran for it and headed outside. The remainder of the horde were now following him, he ran around the mall and shot down some behind him. He came across the loading bay but it was shut and the door was locked.

F*CK!

He heard the horde coming so he ran to the fire escape and jumped up and grabbed the end of it, he pulled himself up but as he did the ladder gave way and extended. A zombie grabbed his foot so he kicked it in the head and climbed. When he reached the top he took out his gun and shot two off the ladder. He took out his walkie and radioed Sawyer who was in the security office.

SAWYER I'M AT THE FIRE DOOR! GET YOUR A,SS UP HERE AND OPEN UP!!

A few more tried to climb up but he shot them in the head and swore.

Come get some!

He stepped back as 7 of them climbed up the front and a few others climbed up the back of the ladder. A rustling came from behind him and he turned around as the door opened and Sarah, Ben's wife looked at him. Kyle ran behind her and turned around just in time to shoot one of the zombies in the head who reached the top. Wilson appeared out of nowhere and the two men slammed the door shut and locked it.

I guess they heard about the end of the world sale. (Wilson)

X it's Kyle, you guys okay?

We're fine! You good?

Yeah....I'm good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:46 am

The group inside the mall decided it was time to celebrate their survival so they put some tables together in the middle of the food court, dimmed the lights and prepared some food. Everyone decided to get dressed up, hell even X put on some civilian clothes. Kyle walked into the kitchen of one of the food joints and stood near Eli and Train who were cutting up some vegetables. Kyle had put on a white button up shirt but failed to button it up or even tuck it in and even rolled his sleeves up, he had a light blue short sleeve top underneath the shirt and wore black jeans and white sneakers.

How's Alex doing?

She's good, she'll be joining us tonight. Luckily X knows what he's doing. So what's on the menu exactly?

Well we have roasted chicken, herbed potatoes, cheese burgers, steaks and a wide assortment of vegetables.

Nice.

Yeah hopefully.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mood was just right, everyone seemed to forget about the virus and the fact everyone was dead. Sarah started up a subject called "What were you..." and it was quite interesting. People seemed to have very interesting jobs and seemed to be good at things that no one thought they would be. Ben was a scientist, Eli was a P.I., Tim was an architect and Sawyer like to paint in his spare time.

Okay X your turn. What were you best at beside being able to shoot?

Well, I like to write short stories in my spare time.

Nice.

What about you Kyle? (Sarah)

Kyle had just been putting silver slides onto his Glocks while he was eating and had put his black cap on backward. Everyone looked at him as he thought about his answer.

Being a dad......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the cleaning up everyone slowly made their way to bed. Seeing though there was a mattress store people could sleep where ever they wanted. Cole pleaded too sleep in the Electronics store and he ended up spending most of the night watching DVDs and playing on the Playstation. Most of the group decided to sleep near one another so Kyle, Train and Eli ended up in the Electronics store with Cole. X slept in the security room with Alex and made sure she was okay. John, Wilson and Sawyer took the furniture store and the others were in various stores.

You guys think that anyone else survived?

Kyle, Train and Eli were all lying down and were about to go to sleep when Train had the urge to ask that question. Fortunately the conversation didn't wake up Cole.

The chances are slim, but it is definitely a possibility. When you think about it most of us are the unlikely ones to survive something like this.

True, not a lot of us have military training or much experience firing a gun, not like Kyle and X.

The training doesn't really tell you what to do in the event that zombies take over the world, but the weapons training definitely comes in handy. You two seem to be pretty good shots though so you don't need to worry.

Oh gee thanks, that really makes me feel secure.

If you don't mind me asking Kyle, what happened to your family?

I don't really know. They were in New York when the outbreaks started, I know they didn't get out of the city before they locked it down. My wife was trying to take Jackson and Tessa to her parents place up in Alaska. Jackson was six... Tessa was 13

I'm sorry man...

Kyle rolled over and lay there as all of the lights in the mall switched off.

Last edited by Captain Kratos on Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:36 pm

As I look around the store I think to myself...I was here weeks ago picking out furniture with my family....then the world went mad. Memories of them flash before my eyes...the last one was the grimmest one of all. I had to shot my wife and child in the head....they became infected. As my eyes well up with tears Wilson looks at me.

Dude you OK? (Wilson)

Oh, yeah...its just another memory. I'll be fine.

I walk away and wipe my eyes, the only thing I can think about now is putting and end to this madness. But how?
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:38 pm

I woke up in the middle of the night, I couldn't sleep easily knowing that hundreds of zombie freaks were just waiting outside to eat us all. We had lost some people when Alex got hurt, I was almost one of them. Being caught in the ambulance had really freaked with my head. I walked over to my "radio station" and put on my head set. This is how I always clear my mind.

Hello to all you folks in the city! I tell you this last couple of days have been pretty hard for me and the rest of this rag tag crew. It seems that Alex, that girl that rescued me, had been dealing with gunshot wounds and she just fell over. So me and one of the feds had to go outside with all those freak-o-natures to her ambulance tank and get her some med supplies as well as some extra in case of other injuries. Well folks, we did pretty damn good and were heading out when BAM! the zombies attacked and killed off the guy who knew how to use a gun. So being as ingenious as I am I closed up the doors and yelled for my life. Luckily Kyle and his militant crew came out and got me the hell outta there. At least the goverment is good for something folks. Anywho, we sent Alex up to Kyle's own field medic, and it seemed like the two had met before. After a couple of sarcastic comments from yours truly we headed to the food court to rustle up whatever grub we could find. And I really mean whatever kind. Oh and get this, turns out there were other people upstairs this whole time. Looks like we weren't the first. Well folks we are about to hit 3 A.M. so until next time this is the A-Train! Cuz sometimes you folks need more then "I think I can."

I set the broadcast on the loop and started heading back to "camp". Basically it was a bunch of sleeping bags we had found around the mall. Then I heard a noise off in the distance. Someone or something else was in the mall. And they didn't sound to happy. I switched on the lights. Everyone woke up and looked at me. A lot of them were pissed. Then they heard it. It was like the sound of one of those stampedes in a movie or something. Everyone got up and grabbed their weapons. This could be one heck of a fight.

As the thumping grew louder a lot of the people became less bold. I looked out a window to see something strange. There were no zombies in the front lot with the ambulance. Usually they'd be banging on it all day and all night. Thinking that something was in there.

Ummmm....Kyle?

Yes, A-Train?

How come there are no zombies on the ambulance?

Unforchunately our question was answered. Not by Kyle. Heck not by any human. But by a hulking behemoth charging around the corner looking at us like we were the next meal. We had lost the mall. And we did the only thing we could think of.

RUN! GET UPSTAIRS AS FAST AS YOU CAN! WE WILL HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT TAKE WHATEVER THE HELL THAT IS DOWN IF WE GET TO HIGHER GROUND!

Needless to say, everyone agreed with Kyle. Maybe one of the first times the government had agreed with the people on anything. Then it hit me. My radio station. I looked back to see the tank of a zombie crush it all. I fell down. Kyle grabbed me.

COME ON! WE GOTTA GET GOING!

I got up and started running. My entire life had just been crushed by a no good zombie freak. Now they were ALL gonna pay for it.
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:12 pm

Darren was getting tired of this running its useless he had the most gear out of everyone so he was in the back as well and the big zombie is half way from them Darren grabbed his
m16 with M203 (Grenade launcher) attachment he made sure a grenade was loaded into it good he let the grenade fly off into the thing it slowed down a little bit then started charging again Darren ran even faster now so did everyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:03 am

Kyle, Eli and X turned around and shot at the rampaging beast, Eli unloaded an entire mag on it and the creature didn't even flinch. X and Kyle fired their shotguns and jumped to the side as the Tank smashed its fists into the ground. Eli looked as the others headed to the escalator but Sawyer broke off and headed to an emergency exit that led outside. The Tank ran and towered over X and was about to crush him with its fists but X picked up his shotgun and aimed it at the creature's open mouth. The single shell tore a hole through the back of its head and made it roar in anger. X rolled over to the side and stood up as it forced its arms into the ground where he lay.

AIM FOR THE HEAD!

Kyle aimed at its head as it looked directly at him. The Tank began to ran at him, he waited til it was closer and fired. Another hole was made in his forehead and that finally brought it down. Kyle pumped the gun and heard pistol shots from around the corner.

Let's go, come on!

The three climbed to the top of the escalators and turned around to see a horde of infected running their way. X ran to the group who were waiting by the elevator and hit the button. Kyle put his shotgun on his back and took out a Glock. Eli reloaded his assault rifle and looked at Kyle.

Oh we're so dead.

The infected were starting to decay and looked burned, their skin was broken, dirty and bloody. Their wounds were now all scaby and brown. Eli and Kyle fired as soon as they started moving towards them.

The elevator's here! Get in! (Ben)

Eli turned and ran for it while Kyle shot a few more in the head. He sprinted to the elevator and practically jumped inside. The infected were right behind him but fortunately the doors closed before they could get in. Suddenly a sense of relief overpowered the group and they all started laughing.

They all ran through the parking lot toward the Ambulance and SWAT Tank. John and Train helped Alex into the Ambulance followed by Kyle and Eli. X got in the Tank and sat in the drivers seat, Ben and his family sat behind him while Wilson, Darren and Tim sat at the back and closed the door.

Alright people, we're getting out of this city.

Kyle started up the Ambulance and let the Tank lead the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:10 am

I looked up ahead and saw kyle drive. What in hell was that thing..
He kept driving, I put my head on the cushion and sigh, this arm would kill me.
I look at my shoulder....then at the shotgun...
I saw kyle...

hey kyle, let me drive.
Im not stopping.
So?

I took my arm out and stretched it. hurt like a ****, but oh well. I crawled and sat on kyle's laps, while putting my hands on his, and my foot on his....I blushed, he blushed..I got a feel for the drive, and he slide to the other seat, as i sat down and drove. I followed a tank, and trembled as my arm shook. Kyle got his shotgun and radioed in to the tank.

Ok, alex, is up, she is driving, so now we are leaving the town got it?
Got it, What if there is a road block?
Alex's Ambulance can take care of that.

Kyle looked at alex, her face was in pain, she blew a strand of hair from her face, and then she radioed in the tank herself.

My map shows that its 34 miles to the highway in order to get out of the city, What we can do, is if anymore of those freaks appear, get behind me, i got enough firepower to take down a tank. I will signal when we are close to the highway.

Alright little lady.

Then the tank put on its lights as Alex sped up and became the leader, she radioed the men in the back.
Alright listen up boys, Eli, if u can get suited with armor laying in the small closet there, and get ur ass up in the roof, with the guns, some one else get suited up and do the same, others start putting bullets into the weapons that needed. This is war men.

While the men did that, i drove past more and more dead streets, I put my ambulance lights on, and drove faster, i pushed a buttom as the wheels became bullet proof. the head lights became almost to white to bare.

I heard a yell, as a zombie jumped out in the front, I yelled and made a tight turn, the D.T stood and kept driving, the tank behind us ran him over. Sweat trickled down my forhead, as my hands shook. Kyle looked at me, and put his hand on mine..

Calm down alex.

tears welled up in my eyes...I dont like being scared. I pushed the pedal and went to 90 miles per hour..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:41 am

I look about the truck and I think to myself. I really need to tell them the truth.

Kyle.

Yeah, what's up?

I have a confession man.

OK, then spit it out.

I am not a cop, but a researcher trying to come up with a cure to this virus. No one had the guts to do a field recon so I just went alone.

The rest look at me like I was insane. Kyle however had an idea I was driven by something, something important.

They killed your family?

No, they got infected...they didn't change yet, but it was only a matter of time. I....I...

You did what a lot of people couldn't have, so try not to think about it.

I guess your right. I need to focus on the cure. I don't want their death to be all for nothing.

Good man. Now rest.

With that, I try to rest. I will need all my strength if we are to survive, and with luck save mankind.

Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:58 am

Most of the guys and gals of the group were loaded up in the ambulance with Kyle and Alex. I on the other hand, got caught with tall and gruesome medic man.

Soooo...how did you get caught up in this?

He simply looked back and glared at me and then look back to the road.

You have a family?

Dead.

Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. I never have had a family of my own and my brothers, sisters, and parents sorta banished me from my own family when I became a radio host. Which is funny cause it completely happened by accident and it turned out to be my big break and I

Will you just shut the **** up and let me concentrate?

Oh.....sorry.....ya.

I looked around the tank it had been modified by John to be pretty spiffy. Then I saw it. An old military radio sitting on a shelf, collecting dust.

Yo! Xavier!

MY GOD DO YOU EVER SHUT UP!

I was just wonderin if you needed to use this radio for like communication with Kyle or anything.

No way in hell, that piece of crap can't do anything that's actually useful to us.

Maybe not now I thought but with a little tweaking KLAW can be back on the air! I reached into my pocket for a little pocket tool I always carried around. After about an hour I got the thing to broadcast on a signal. Another half hour I got it back to the right station. Then we stopped. The ambulance had stopped in front of us. Apparently there was something in the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:22 am

Alex had stopped in the middle of the street and sat in awe. Kyle was standing next to her and the others had huddled in close to see what was in the way. In front of the Ambulance was a military blockade that had been over run by infected. There was dry blood everywhere. It was all over the ground, the sandbags used for cover, the tanks and the car windows. The group got out of the Ambulance and stood in front of it and stared at the blockade. The others from the tank strolled on over and stood in shock.

What happened here?

This was the last stronghold for the military. We heard their distress call before we got to the mall, they were overrun in minutes.

We were meant to drop some scientists off here. Thank God we didn't.

Okay, we need to get through here. Let's move those cars out of the way and keep going.

Kyle, Eli, John and X walked over and managed to start the cars up. They moved them down the street and headed back to the others. Kyle looked at a large trailer that acted as a command post for the soldiers and walked towards it.

What are you doing?

I just need to check something.

He entered the trailer and found a few bodies. They were wearing both military uniforms and civilian clothes. No doubt the infected had broken in and attacked those left inside, a lot of the soldiers had multiple wounds to the neck and upper torso. They weren't just infected, they were butchered. He knelt down and rolled a civilian over, he had a bullet hole in his head and dry blood around his mouth.

Kyle, let's go!

Kyle walked out of the trailer and headed back to the Ambulance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:57 am

As Kyle walked back to the Ambulance, I was checking the trucks in the blockade.

Kyle, there is still fuel in these trucks. They are damaged but we could use it to top off our tanks.

Hell yeah. Good idea, but lets be careful. Kyle looks around. Get some god damn hose so we can get the fuel out of these trucks. Move people now. Keep your eyes open.

I look at Kyle. The guy is a natural leader. We just might have a friggin chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:01 am

Driving thru the city, I kept my eyes open, My memory went back to the hospital, How many people I had to kill, How many People, I had to fight..

Flash back..

Now now please calm down!
I tried to calm down the injured people who kept coming in with bite marks or scratches on them, blood pouring down my shoulder, I had to use force, When the head docter yelled, and everyone who was infected, so i guessed, was forced out of the hospital. I and some nurses watched horrified as people outside where shot in the head or robbed from valuables as the infection grew. some tried to get into the hospital, I ran to the garage, and yelled to the nurses to get out. My brother who had came from the apartment had just gotten into the garage, when it was closed. He told me the whole city was burning, infectors running, mothers screaming. Tears went down my cheeks, The world was dying.
I ran back to the hospital up to the children's section and saw nurses pulling the plug on elderly and children. they saw me and yelled to do the same. I couldnt. A docter gave me a gun and told me to shoot them. It all reminded me of the military.

End flash back.

I kept driving, We got into the highway and drove down, Some zombies ran after us, I drove.
Kyle watched the front, his hand ready with the weapon. I blushed.
Since i met him, i was feeling strange feelings for this man. Sure he was cute and hot.
But he wouldnt feel the same. I mean truly come on, im a nurse ppl. Not a high town chick.
I drove down the highway the tank in back of me. How i wished....that i could find peace...

---

2 hours later..

We had gone into the main highway to state, Some tanks followed us, as there was survivals, I kept driving, my gas tank lowering. we had a few 12 tanks of fuel. Ever since i made this monster, i knew we needed alot of gas to handle the drive, so i had illegally put more gas tanks than it actually needed.

I look to my side as kyle started to speak to me.

You know, Its wierd...
What is.
Everything.

I heard over the radio, A-train.
i smiled and kept driving.
Looks like someone was going to help me after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:19 pm

Kyle had taken over the wheel now and had led the group out of the city, he looked at Alex sleeping beside him and smirked. As they passed some battered cars a voice came over the radio, and it wasn't Train.

Please......help me........they're all dead............I don't know what to do.........

The two vehicles had stopped and were now parked on the side of the road, the whole group were now outside and arguing about what they should do.

Look, this girl needs help. She said everyone is dead and she is on her own! We need to help her.

He's right. She sounds like she's young too, probably only 14.

Where is she?

A K-Mart not to far from here.

So you wanna risk our lives all for some kid?

No, I'll take the ambulance and go pick her up. You guys stay here with the tank, or leave. I'll be back soon.

Hold on there gunny, you're not going to die alone.

Kyle smirked and looked at X. X shook his head and got in the ambulance. The others all watched them and decided to wait until they came back. The ambulance drove off and the others got back in the tank.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ambulance pulled up outside the K-Mart and the guys inside just looked out the windows to see how many infected there were. There wasn't any around. Eli picked up the radio and tried to reach the girl inside. He grunted and took out his Beretta.

So, we going?

Kyle opened the door and jumped out carrying his Glock. X and Eli followed him and knew that this was definitely a personal fight for Kyle, he wanted to save this girl because he wasn't there to save his own family. He opened the door to the store and had a flashlight in one hand and his gun in the other.

Hello!?

Shut up! We don't know what's in here.

Kyle saw shadows moving in the back of the store and moved towards them. The three heard footsteps other than their own and cursed. Kyle found a fan blowing on some clothes and sighed. As he turned around to the others an infected jumped on him and tried to bite him, he kicked it off and shot it in the head. The other two saw infected come out of everywhere and started shooting. For some reason these ones were slower, they didn't run, all they did was slowly walk towards them. Kyle raised his gun and fired at the approaching infected and heard a girls scream behind him. He looked at Eli and X.

GO, GET THE GIRL!

Kyle nodded and ran for an opening in the approaching mob, he saw four infected stumbling towards the changing area and shot two in the head then snapped one's neck and punched the other in the face and watched it fall, he aimed and shot it in the head. The girl opened the changing room and looked at Kyle.

Come on, we gotta go.

She took his hand and ran with him to the others. Eli reloaded and cursed as he kicked one back. X yelled to make for the door so he fired his shotgun and made an opening in the horde. They all ran over the bodies and got through the door. Eli turned around and shot a few more down then followed the others to the ambulance. Kyle opened the doors and let the girl go in first and covered Eli.

Hurry up!

He got to Kyle and jumped in then grabbed Kyle's hand and helped him up. X turned around and slammed the doors shut.

Eli get this thing going!

X put his gun out the window and fired at the incoming infected. Eli hit the gas and the ambulance was on the move. Kyle handed the girl a blanket and sat next to her.

What's your name?

........Cindy................but all my friends call me CJ.......
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:53 pm

While we were waiting for Kyle and Eli I had some time to kill. John was busy calculating this whole "cure" ****, Alex was sleeping, and I was working on the radio. I got up and looked outside. Everything was clear, none of those zombies were in sight of the tank. Then I saw it. It was just on top of an old house a block down. It was a satellite that if properly adjusted could send my broadcast across the entire cost. I slowly got out of the tank with my shotty and the make shift broadcaster I made. As I ran down the street I was still confused as hell. No zombies anywhere. I kicked the door to the house down and headed upstairs. All the electricity had been shot. I turned on a flashlight and headed upstairs. I crawled out the window onto the roof. The dish was about 10 feet away. When I got to it I unscrewed it and pulled it out. I crawled back inside. But as I was about to leave the door I could hear a woman sobbing.

Hello? Is anybody there?

No response just more sobbing. She must have been through a lot. I looked around the corner and saw a girl in the corner of the kitchen. It looked like she had a bloody knife or two in her hand. She must have had to kill her parents with it or something horrible. I walked up to her.

Hey come on there are more of us survivors out there! We have weapons and transportation along with some military dudes who seem to know what the hell we're doing. So lets go!

Just was just scruched together crying. I reached for her shoulder.

Come on! We gotta go before there are more..........

She turned around and screamed like a banshee. Her eyes glowed red as she stood up. She didn't have knives, but claws. She was definitely not a crying woman.

HOLY ****!!!!!

I turned around and ran as fast as I could. I could hear the devil woman running behind me and she was gaining on me. I was almost to the tank now. I felt one her claws tap the very edge of my back. Then as she slashed some unseen force pushed her away. The unseen force? An ambulance. I could feel the warm rush of blood down my back as I started to black out. The last thing I remember is Kyle saying.

X! GET HIM IN THE AMBULANCE NOW! ELI GET IN THE TANK AND GET READY I BET WE'RE GONNA HAVE A FI.....AH ****! THAT THING IS GETTING BACK UP!

Then only silence and darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:16 pm

Kyle grabbed a Beretta that was tucked into the back of his jeans and aimed at the Witch. X picked up Train and threw him in the ambulance, the others all hid in the ambulance as Eli and Kyle shot at the creature. Bullets pounded into its chest but it wouldn't stay down. When their mags were empty they stared in awe as it ran at them.

OH F*CK!

The two ran into the ambulance and slammed the doors shut, it pounded on them and then looked at the handle. Kyle threw Eli a shotgun and when the creature opened the door he fired and took its head clean off.

That's my medicine b*tch!

Kyle turned around to see X standing in front of CJ and Train. Eli pumped the shotgun and put it down. He jumped out and looked at the creature. Kyle jumped out too and put his hands on his hips.

What the hell is this virus man? Look what it's doing to people!

Alex walked over and stood beside Kyle. He put his arm around her and then the two got in the ambulance. Eli took out his handgun and put another round in the creature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:05 am

I get out of the ambulance and look at the downed creature. A few others tend to the radio guy. I rub my chin and let out a "Hmm", Kyle looks at me.

You know what the F*ck is going on don't you? The tone of his voice I can tell he is pissed off that I have been keeping information form him.

Well, this b*tch here was infected about 10 hours ago, now the other slow ones we seen back with CJ, well they are a few days old or more.

Geez, how can you tell that?

Simple, see from what I have seen while here, once someone is infected they die a few hours later, then rise from the dead. These new undead can move extremely fast. As you have seen. If the infected don't feed on new flesh, the start to rot and slow down their speed.

Confused and p*ssed off, Kyle just screams out.

Well f*cking explain the Tank thing and this crazy b*tch here.

I cross my arms and look skyward, then let out a sigh.

This I haven't seen before. I then lower my head and look at Kyle & Alex.

We better keep moving, I am getting the feeling we are being watched.

We all get back into the trucks then head off, the radio guy seems fine, Alex is content as long as Kyle is with her. I then take a photo out of my pocket. I run my hand down it. I let out a sigh, I have to save this world...yet I couldn't save them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:30 pm

Looking at the city in my rear end mirror, i grew hatred for these things. I smiled....

STOP THE TRUCK.

kyle braked as the tank behind us stopped to.
the other survivors stopped also. we where in the highway and there was no zombies anywhere.
I got out and opened the back of the ambulance. i told eveyone to get out. the got out.
i moved some boards, and smiled, kyle came behind me and looked.

No.
Its not up to you now is it?
No alex.
Kyle, i hate knowing those things are out there...I want to kill them for good.
No alex, its crazy.
I am crazy.

The men looked at what was inside the ambulance. A black redish motorcycle, with black wheels, a black helmet and near the seat, was a sub space.

Dont tell me your really gonna do this ****?
Why not?
You wont come back alex.
yes i will. D.T was my idea, this baby is fast, nothing can touch me.

While i put on my black vest, I put my guns in my thighs, the men looked at each other.

Im going with you.
No, your not kyle. These men need you, they need you to take leadership.
But I need you.

I look up and looked at him. I walk to him and kissed his lips gently..
I will be back..
......You better.

With that, I put the shotgun in my back, and M64's in my thighs, Inside the two subspaces i put small nukes in them. I got on the black motorcycle and put my helmet on.

You have 15 minutes to get your assess out of here. once im done putting the nukes, its gonna take everything. D.T will show you a small map where you can hide in one of the military camps to the west.
There you will meet my general. Its clear there is no infectors there, and its up tight with security. John, there you can do ur cure. And when you get there...give my D.T a wash will ya?

With that I turned on the engine, and sped down the highway down to the city.

---

Speeding thru the city, Infectors saw me and ran after me, I saw the tanks, and the witches,I smiled.
If im gonna go down, its gonna be with these freaks, I pushed a button as one bomb attached itself on south side of town. Those infectors who got to close I shot them with one hand, M64.

The guys got inside the ambulance and tank, as they drove down the path that D.T had gave them.

The sound of my engine was all you could hear, as i passed thru some infectors, I turned a corner and pushed the button as another bomb was left in the road. Some tanks ran behind me, I reved my engine as I went on one wheel and went faster.

An infector appeared in my view, it scratched my shoulder, tho it didnt get my skin. Bullet proof vest ****!!! I shot at any other infectors, My guns hitting zombies in the heads, I went down the corners and dropped bombs. After a while, I had one only. I put the time limit. 00:05:30

I drove past some big tanks and some witches, New survivals appeared running towards meh, tears in their faces. I kept driving. Its to late. Some survivals shot at meh, and i took some hits.
Driving down the city of infected, The time running up I saw the bridge, I sped out, leaving the last bomb on the bridge. But time was up.

Every bomb beeped as infectors looked down to it, the explosion racked the entire city, plus the bridge.
buildings vanished, infectors turned to ash, everything had gone out. the smoke of the explosion racked the whole country, I screamed, as I was thrown off my bike and into the sky. My bike turned to nothing, as I remember just landing on some trees and then blacking out.
World War Z RPG - Page 2 Black+and+red+ducati+1098s+wallpaper+motorcycle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:52 am

I see the explosion in the distance.......my heart sinks. With that I grab two hand guns and a rifle and start walking towards were Alex was. Kyle grabs my shoulder, and pulls me back towards him.

What the hell do you think your doing man? She just lit them off, she is dead you fool. He then slaps me in the face. Think strait.

I glare back at him, and just smirk. I then pull away from him, and look at a old car at the side of the road.

Kyle, I am thinking strait. This is a calculated risk. The cure is ready, take it to the military base and have it manufactured. It is in the ambulance in my case.

I get in the car and start it up. I look up at Kyle.

I am bring her home.

I tear away down the street, I see nothing but destruction and mayhem. There is no infected. 15 minuted down the road I see her, hanging in a tree roughed up. Lucky for me there was a large truck beside the tree and I get up there and take her down. I listen to see if she is breathing...yes she is. I get her into the car and then close the door. I then go to get in and one surviving Tank......is looking at me form 15 feet away. It is damaged badly so he cant charge fast. I then snarls and lamely charges me. I just snicker.

NOT TODAY A**HOLE!!! I quickly draw my two guns and shot him in the head. He drops dead. I get in the car, start it up and drive down the street to meet up with the others. As I near the convoy, Kyle see me in his rear view mirror. He smiles, and stops the convoy. He then gets out of the truck.

Shaking his head. The crazy bast*rd done it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:08 pm

The three vehicles sped down the highway and passed dozens of abandoned cars and bodies lying motionless on the side of the road. As they were passing through a small town a cracking sound came from the window and another followed. Kyle saw small flashes from down the road and stopped the ambulance. Eli and X stared at the window and then looked in shock as a group of soldiers emerged from cover and surrounded the convoy. Kyle stood up and looked as a few trucks and a tank came around a corner and blocked the road.

Step out of the vehicles and put your hands in the air! (Soldier 1)

Kyle radioed the others and told them to leave the weapons inside and stay quiet. They opened the doors and slowly stepped outside. X kept a pistol tucked into the back of his pants just in case and Kyle kept his Glocks holstered. The soldiers aimed their rifles at the approaching survivors and told them to keep still.

Are any of you infected?! (Soldier 1)

No.

Where exactly have you come from? (Soldier 2)

L.A.

Bullsh*t, that place is f*cked. No way in hell could you have survived. (Soldier 1)

Yet here we stand.

I need to speak to your commanding officer now.

The soldiers sighed and a wave of sadness engulfed them. Kyle looked at the two soldiers who had been questioning them and he knew what they were going to tell him.

So do we. (Soldier 1)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got contacted about a week ago and got told to hold our position and cover the retreat of two other units, and by cover I mean shoot down any infected and redirect survivors. Our Colonel couldn't take it anymore and took some of our shooters and a truck in an effort to get to one of the bases that still standing. We haven't heard from him since or from anyone else to be honest. (LT.Mitch)

Kyle, X, Ben and John stood in a tent with some of the soldiers and listened to their story. Kyle looked at a map on a table and turned his gaze back to the soldiers.

The last thing we heard on the radios was that some panicked garrison were bombing major cities and exterminating both infected and survivors. (SGT.Cane)

Do you have any idea where General Stone might be? We were a part of his search and rescue teams.

No idea, sorry. He may be at one of those bases in Nevada. That's where some higher ranks were heading after the first wave. You looking to rejoin the fight? (LT.Mitch)

Not exactly.

John and Ben here think they may be able to find the cure.

Cure? There is no cure! Government scientists already tried to find it and failed. (LT.Mitch)

I worked for the government, I unknowingly helped create this virus. So I AM going to find the cure. (Ben)

LT.Mitch sat there and pondered for a moment.

We have a helicopter, we might be able to get you to one of the bases. But the chopper isn't very big and we will only be able to fit four people plus the pilot and guard. (LT.Mitch)

The survivors sat around a fire and thought about what to do next. They had left Cole and CJ in the ambulance to sleep as the night was getting late. Alex stood near Kyle and Eli and was fine apart from a few cuts and bruises.

Ben, John, if you guys think you can find the cure then you need to go. These soldiers seem trustworthy so you should be fine with them.

Alright, we'll take your family with us as well Ben.

What about us?

We keep driving.

Pick up other survivors.

And stay alive.

If there's a chance that you guys can reverse all of this then you need to take that chance.

Okay then. We'll leave in the morning then. (Ben)

As the group began to separate, a siren went off and the soldiers in the area began running toward the centre of town. X looked at Kyle and then at the others.

F*cking wonderful.

Alright let's do a big fight to finish off this RPG. Every active member of the RPG will need to post a part. The main part of the fight will be to help the soldiers (Steel, V and my part), keep the kids safe (Hawk, Steel) and then get Ben, his family and John to the chopper with two soldiers. Those are ideas of what you can do, seeing though a lot of you don't know what to post half the time.

Might do a V2 some time down the track, when Mig gets back and after the District 9 RPG, so only kill off your character if you really want to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:34 pm

I hear the sirens go off, and I grab a pair of binoclulars. I then climb on top of the ambulance so I can get a look at what’s the trouble. Great a massive horde of Zombies. Kyle yells up to me.

John, what’s coming?!

A whole mess of Zombies, all types!

Sh*t! We have to get you guys out of here now! John, you and Ben get his family out of here. The rest, you know the plan, now move!!

Alex and A-train along with two soldiers escort me, Ben and his family to the chopper. The chopper is atop of a tall building so we have to climb 12 stories to get to the roof. We grab our stuff and head quickly to the building.

Alex looks at me and laughs.

This time I save your punk ass.

I chuckle, Yeah, but we can laugh about this when we get out of hear.

I look around scanning the area, no zombies but we must move. It’s all or nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:11 am

Kyle threw X a shotgun and took out an M4 for himself. Eli loaded his 552 and took a few extra mags, Darren took a few handguns and the TAR-21 that belonged to Jacob.

Tim, Wilson, I want you guys to stay here with CJ and the trucks. We may need a fast way out of here so you make sure they stay put.

The remaining men are in the centre of town, we are holding off the infected until that chopper takes off. Only problem is, they are still filling up the gas tank. (LT.Mitch)

How long?

As the small group began to walk towards the fighting, a Humvee came flying over some houses and crashed on the car John picked up. They looked around and then ran over to the fighting.

-Too tired to write anymore at the mo, someone else pick up the slack!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War Z RPG   World War Z RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World War Z RPG
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next