TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Infected/World War Z RPG story

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Infected/World War Z RPG story Empty
PostSubject: The Infected/World War Z RPG story   The Infected/World War Z RPG story I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:06 am

So basically this is something Dev and I decided to do and it is something that you guys might like and you might not. As you can probably tell from the title it is a zombie related RPG. So here is the low down for the story...

On August 29th 2009 an unknown virus is accidentally released in a military facility and infects everyone inside the facility. Their symptoms are increased rage, memory loss, psychotic behavior and a fever. The infection is spread through physical contact with an infected person, this contact ranges from bites, scratches or if their blood passes into your body. It has been confirmed that shooting their chest or head will kill them immediately.

After the facility was overrun with infected people the military attempted to investigate but unfortunately let the infected loose on the world. Within 24 hours the USA was completely overrun with infected and the Government had lost control. In an attempt to destroy the infected the Government shipped all of their military personnel back to the USA and lead an assault on the infected. Unfortunately the assault did not go to plan and through a series of unforeseen events the Government fell apart and everyone who had survived this "Zombie Apocalypse" was left on their own. Some small towns managed to survive and keep the infected at bay but large cities such as New York and Los Angeles were considered "No Mans Land".

From what we Humans have learned these Zombies are effectively killed by firearms and blunt objects. Their head is their weak point and if you shoot it or hit it with enough force then they will stay down. For safe places to stay it is smart to find large buildings such as Malls or Supermarkets with big heavy doors and roof access. If you are alone then it is suggested to keep moving and get around in a vehicle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story will take place 24 hours after the first initial infection and when cities are being locked down and safely evacuated. You can be anything or anyone you want to be but there are no special powers or abilities of any kind. You can not be an infected because they are mindless cannibals and there is no fun in that. Here is a list of things you can be...

Medical Profession:
Doctor
Surgeon
Nurse
Dentist

Law Enforcement:
Police Officer
S.W.A.T
Detective
Firemen
Paramedic

Criminal History:
Thief
Con Artist
Murderer

Civilian:
Just whatever.

We have not decided on the actual storyline so we will all discuss that.

Last edited by Dark Overlord Kratos on Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Infected/World War Z RPG story   The Infected/World War Z RPG story I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:12 am

Cool idea, it reminds me of that story you wrote a while back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infected/World War Z RPG story   The Infected/World War Z RPG story I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Yeah I kind of figured that you were working on this Kyle so I finished Vol 1 of Elfin Lied. Hope I didn't step on your toes there. Anyway this is a good way to keep fresh, we could run 2 even 3 rpgs just only run 2 at a time but have the third finish before the others, sort of a cycle.

Oh as for Volume 2 of Elfin Lied. I will write that opening and storyline.

Yeah and count me in this story too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infected/World War Z RPG story   The Infected/World War Z RPG story I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:49 pm

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
Cool idea, it reminds me of that story you wrote a while back.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that.

So Dev and I have decided we will be apart of the military and more specifically we will be members of a Special Ops team that's helicopter crashes in the city that we all decide we want to be in and then we will all randomly meet up. And we will be carrying all of the weapons that were in the chopper so that is a good thing. The main things we need to figure out before we start is where is all this going to take place? And where are we all going to try and survive? We could try the whole running around thing at the end and in the next volume (if we all live to do that) or we can do it now. You guys leave some suggestions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infected/World War Z RPG story   The Infected/World War Z RPG story I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:38 pm

when do we start?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infected/World War Z RPG story   The Infected/World War Z RPG story I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:44 am

.................Fine, seeing though nobody wants to actually talk about it before we start then I'll just go right ahead and write the opening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infected/World War Z RPG story   The Infected/World War Z RPG story I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:07 am

Well Kratos I think the last opening you did for Elfin Lied was great. I have no doubt that you will do the same with is opening.

Cant wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infected/World War Z RPG story   The Infected/World War Z RPG story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Infected/World War Z RPG story
Page 1 of 1