TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revenge of the Fallen: Aftermath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Revenge of the Fallen: Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Revenge of the Fallen: Aftermath   Revenge of the Fallen: Aftermath I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:31 pm

On Earth The Fallen has been defeated by Optimus Prime. Megatron and the other surviving Decepticons flee Cairo in fear of Optimus. A simple message is sent out to Autobots all over the galaxy.

With the Allspark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. But fate
has yielded its own reward: a new world to call home. We live among its
people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret,
waiting... protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and
though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets
the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving
Autobots taking refuge among the stars: We are here. We are waiting.

On the planet of Velocitron a small group of Autobots receive the message.

By Primus! Optimus is still alive! There are more Autobots out there! Steelclaw, round up all the Autobots here on Velocitron and tell them to prepare to go to Earth. I'll stay here and strengthen the message so hopefully more Autobots will come!

Yes sir, Killer Red, I'll round them up as quick as possible.

And with that Steelclaw goes off to find the rest of his Autobot brothers on Velocitron.

This is where the story begins.

You can either be an Autobot on Velocitron, an Autobot on another planet just receiving the message as well, or an Autobot still hiding on Earth.

This story is for members of the community deemed as Autobots, if you are deemed a Decepticon and post here your post will be deleted and you will receive a warning from me due to disobeying the rpg rules.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen: Aftermath   Revenge of the Fallen: Aftermath I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:12 am

Present Day Earth-

I roam the peaceful countryside of a small island on the east coast of Canada. As far as I know I am the only Transformer around here. My name is Havoc and I am a Autobot, a Autobot in hiding. I seen the news on the humans television networks that I see thought the store windows. I park in my vehicle mode and watch.

-to myself-

Wow, other Transformers. Damn, they are in a place called California. I can't risk being found out.

I drive off wondering if I will ever find other Autobots.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen: Aftermath   Revenge of the Fallen: Aftermath I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:34 am

All of the Autobots from Velocitron had gathered at the main space bridge station. Killer Red started the bridge and Autobots poured into it. Screaming "TILL ALL ARE ONE!" I rolled in wondering what would happen to us when we reached earth. With a quick flash we were outside of the atomosphere our current transformations allowed us to withstand the imense heat of it. We fell to Earth growing farther apart as we made our decent. Eventually I was alone. Crashing into the side of an iced over mountain, I winched as I transfromed into my robot form. According to the Teletran I database, I was in a place called Serbia. Soon afterward a pair of two MIG russian military planes decended on my location. I quickly scanned them and transformed.

Off to California.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen: Aftermath   Revenge of the Fallen: Aftermath I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:26 pm

I tried to think of a quick way to get to California without too much trouble. If I stayed in my Truck form it would take weeks. Then as I was passing by a human air port, I noticed fighter jets flying about. I then went to the airport to see what was going on. I was what the humans called an Air Show.

I then decided to wait until dark and scan one of the jet fighters. I scanned a red and blue F-18 and took off. Next stop California. It didn't take me long to reach there and I found a spot to transform and land. I looked about for a vehicle to scan, but I will keep this jet form for future use. It is one of my special skills, I can keep 2 vehicle modes. Then I spot a Red truck, hmm its what the humans call a Dodge Ram SRT-10...it looks fast. I scan it and start driving about, looking for other Autobots.

I have the felling I am being watched.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen: Aftermath   Revenge of the Fallen: Aftermath I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:51 pm

After reaching U.S. airspace I discovered that the United States Airforce didn't take to kindly to a Russian fighter jet above the states. I landed as fast as I could and scanned what the humans called an H3x Hummer. It was quite nice. The Air force had "lost" the Russian plane and now I was in California. I drove off in hopes of finding Optimus or any other surviving Autobots.

I reached the small town that the message originated from. I picked up an energy signiture. It was Bumblebee. We had served together on Cybertron years ago protecting various artifacts that Optimus's excavation team had discovered. When we sent the Allspark into space we lost contact with him and the others. Luckily Killer Red, a soldier from the Cybertronian army, found us and sent us to Velocitron where we made a racing group called the Avengers of Fire. It was the only way to earn money on Velocitron. I was one of the fastest racers we had. But that was all behind me now. I had to find Optimus and I knew Bumblebee would know where to find him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen: Aftermath   Revenge of the Fallen: Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:09 am

As I drive down a country road I noticed I was being followed by a yellow car...so I drove faster. The car matched my speed, damn I thought to myself, I am being followed by a Decepticon. This chase went on for about 10 minutes and I scan to see if there were any humans near by...none so I decided to transform and confront it. I transform and turn to face it...the yellow car transformed right in front of me.

OK, Decepticon, you want a piece of me?!
Decepticon? I am no Decepticon...I am a Autobot. I then notice the Autobot crest on his armor, and he noticed mine.

I dont reconize you Autobot. Who are you?
The name is Havoc, and you are?
Bumblebee.

He then explain to me why he is on Earth an that he was helping Prime to search out the Decepticon and protect the Human. He asked me if I would help, and I said yes. Finally, back with my Autobot beatheren.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen: Aftermath   Revenge of the Fallen: Aftermath I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:33 am

I with draw from this rpg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen: Aftermath   Revenge of the Fallen: Aftermath I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge of the Fallen: Aftermath
Page 1 of 1