TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revenge of the Fallen Teaser

Go down 
+5
primewarrior vortex
Autosaver
charge mine
The Good Rebel
Lunar Retturns 2
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Empty
PostSubject: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:36 pm

You posted it before me! Arg!
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:56 pm

copycat i discover it first you just found vid -_-
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:57 pm

charge mine wrote:
copycat i discover it first you just found vid -_-

Looked like a bunch of pictures to me.
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:00 pm

at least mine had closeups anyway i guess dev doesn't have legs after all just wheels just like its toy
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:11 pm

Well that sucks. Lets see:
I absolutely despised the first movie.
They turned Soundwave into a disgrace just like they did to the other robots in number 1.
And from this spot it looks like they did it to Devastator as well.

The only reason I'm seeing this is because of The Fallen. Yet I have no doubt they will find a way to mess him up too.
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:15 pm

you know thats his cybertonian mode and they wont show his actual earth mode untill were close to the movie
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:47 pm

charge mine wrote:
you know thats his cybertonian mode and they wont show his actual earth mode untill were close to the movie
Well if thats the case than another complaint can come up.

They are obviously ripping off one of the many aspects that made The Dark Knight great.

“In The Dark Knight, Batman raises the stakes in his war on crime. With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon and District Attorney Harvey Dent, Batman sets out to dismantle the remaining criminal organizations that plague the city streets. The partnership proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a reign of chaos unleashed by a rising criminal mastermind known to the terrified citizens of Gotham as The Joker who thrusts Gotham into anarchy and forces Batman to crossing the fine line between hero and vigilante."

After reading character biographies on the back of new ROTF toy packages, I can assume this is what the basic plot of ROTF will be:

"Optimus Prime and co hunt down the last remaining Decepticons on Earth while Sam goes to college befriending Alice. Unknowingly on Cybertron, Starscream assembles a new army of Decepticons who travel back to Earth to destroy the Autobots once and for all. This destroys any remaining hope for the Autobots and thrusts the world into darkness. When Sam Witwicky finds out Alice is a pretender(a Decepticon in a human disguise) it makes him, and everyone else, question who is on their side and if they can trust anyone."

bounce
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:05 pm

not really if you think about
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:14 pm

charge mine wrote:
not really if you think about
Yes really.

Everything is going fine for Autobots, they are destroying what is left of enemy. Then BAM enemy strikes back stronger than ever and from then on the movie is dark. From then on the movie is about how to stop the enemy without becoming the enemy. Unfortunately since this shit is directed by Michael Bay it will lack the great philosophical side story that TDK had. You COULD argue that this theme is popular since it was used in Episode V, but I think Bay and the writers are trying to capitalize off TDK's success. Seriously how cool is it when its TDK but with GIANT FUCKING ROBOTS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:22 pm

if you hate the transformers movies...why do you come here?

Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:28 pm

Because you guys rock and I love G1.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:48 pm

Darth Matter wrote:
if you hate the transformers movies...why do you come here?

Just wondering.

Stupid question is stupid. walk out

People don't come here just because there crazy for transformers.
I am one of "those"

People like to talk to other people,like aspects of the games,or like previous transformers installment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:54 am

thats not exactly why i said it...im not HUGE on transformers either. I was wondering because that also means you got into the game...as well as the forum before, which was full of transformers role playing.

All i wonder is what peaked your interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:01 am

I hate the cartoon but the live action movie rocked! They did a good job I reckon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:08 am

same with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:13 am

The people that don't like it, I have noticed, are people who liked the G1 series and only hated the live action movie because the characters didn't look the same or had different personalities. And I noticed that with both people I know and people on the internet, but mainly the internet because people have a fit about anything on the internet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:18 pm

O_O im a fanatic for tf
._. i live it
breath it
die with it.

XD ROCK ON!!!
Back to top Go down
primewarrior vortex
primewarrior vortex

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:39 pm

that trailer was soo cool that dog thing looks creepy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:25 pm

he looks awsome!! can't wait to see that...
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:52 pm

Kratos wrote:
The people that don't like it, I have noticed, are people who liked the G1 series and only hated the live action movie because the characters didn't look the same or had different personalities. And I noticed that with both people I know and people on the internet, but mainly the internet because people have a fit about anything on the internet.
LOL, you think thats why I hate it? NO. I hate it because of:

Cut-A-Thon Bay
Horrible story
Horrible acting
Horrible special effects(yep I said it, the robots just look like scrap metal)
Horrible character development

There is no reason to like this movie. Maybe because things blow up, but that doesn't make a movie good. Hell even the fight scenes suck because there are so many close ups. Face it, the movie wasn't good. Period.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:27 pm

of course this is all his opinion...he doesn't need to be attacked for stating how he feels.

I in fact enjoyed the movie...as do plenty of people here.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:30 pm

I'm with Mandalore despise of everything I did liked the movie^^
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:47 pm

you know how much special effects were in that movie man,

if they used only one computer to make the special effects in the first transformers it would have taken 1000 years to make that movie

its oppinion i know, but damn, thats alot of amazing special effects
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:50 pm

STAR ADDER wrote:
you know how much special effects were in that movie man,

if they used only one computer to make the special effects in the first transformers it would have taken 1000 years to make that movie

its oppinion i know, but damn, thats alot of amazing special effects
I don't care if they used 1bil computers to make the robots. THEY DON'T LOOK REAL. You want real? Watch Davy Jones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser   Revenge of the Fallen Teaser I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge of the Fallen Teaser
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next