TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deathfield!

Go down 
+2
Steelclaw
Lunar Retturns 2
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Deathfield! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:44 am

Miguel and John jump in fright as i jump down from the tree, only to get a massive kick in the stomach from john

urgh, dude cool the jets man, im on your side

hmmph, right, what if you are the last demon

um, do i look like a freakin demon, i would have killed you by now

What the hell now, all i stumble upon is a guy and a kid

well, since i have no idea where i am goin, can i stick with you guys,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:31 pm

I look upon the new stranger....can we trust him? Is he safe? Is he a good fighter? Will he be a strong ally? I've seen a great many people here in Deathfield...but it seems as though he's a newcomer. The demons that John speaks of look nothing like this....I've fought some of them in the past....this isn't them. But who is he? can we trust him?....I finally make a decision....ask....

Who are you stranger?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:03 am

Landing on the branch i Glared at the graveyard.
North Honor Graveyard.

I jump down and walk straight to the graveyard with my blade.
My eyes turn White, as My power increases, a Holy Red circle appears under me, as my horns come out of my head, my tail of bones appearing...

I slammed my hand into the ground as the writing around me flew around me, my fangs grew out, my spine started cracking as the clothe on my body turned into leather, making my skin turn red, my mouth turned into fangs.
My eyes got covered by a skull mask, my hands turning into skeleton hands..
I screamed being heard up to the underworld my yell turning into a roar.
my heart was then ripped from my chest, my eyes widened as 2 large spiked wings appeared from my back, My feet turned into dragon claws..
My blades turned into guns.
Bomb appeared around my tail and waist..

I fell to my knees as a cloaked person appeared in front of me.

13s demon.

the cloaked person then did a shadow circle in the sky as 4 black things fell from it.
I tried to run away, but they slammed on me.
ARMLETS!?!!
the armlets attached themselfs into the females forhead, another attached itself on her chest. then her two on her arms.

the female screamed in agony as the armlets snapped at her bones and insides making them permantly attached.
She put her head back and roared in pure pain as the shadows around her blew a explosion destroying anything near here on a 60 mile radius.
Animals and humans around turned to ashes.

the ground trembled as she screamed uncontrollably, a chain appeared on her neck , spiked.

The cloak man smiled as he vanished, The female panting, as she cloaked herself with her shadows.

The words in her mind...

13s demon , Shadow Demon.
Kill.
KILL.
KILL
KILL
KILL
KILLLLLLL

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:41 am

As I was talking to the others, my heart hurt....pain...I sense the 13th, I sense Alex is...that Demon...how do I know...how can I sense her...well...here is part of my past that they all dont know...

-Flash back-

I sit as a 18 yr old in the back of my parents car along with my 3 yr old half sister...we were out for a drive. I was raining and the roads were slick.....then we take a corner and a large truck runs a stop sign. I hold on to my sister and guard her from the impact....I wake....bloody in the OR. The doctors are running around. I was bleeding from the forehead but I am stitched and fine...but my parents...well I was told later they died instantly.

My uncle raised me...my sister was taken by her biological father, they left Canada...I never seen her again....

-Flashback ends-

Yep you guested it...Alex..she is my half sister...I just found her...I wanted to tell her..now she is gone, lost to me again.

Hey John snap out of it. Are you OK?
No, but I will be. I look north, bow my head.....I failed her again.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:31 pm

heading out with the gang i realized of what they were talkin about demons and i realized i had the dg2 glasses, ****, i get to test out what the scientists call vampire vision

so these demons? are normal people able to see them

not all the time, only when they want to be seen

thanks miguel, i guess i should put these on

might i ask, who are you, you have no out of the ordinary things about you, what are you mercenary, army?

well, army, my name is Mitch, im a sergeant for the 22nd green berets, and this is my new toy......

....vampire vision, clever for normal human standards, able to see things the human eye cant see

does he do this all the time seriously, its like he knows my thoughts

both of them shake their heads almost like they are laughing, **** im gonna have a rough ride with these guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:08 am

As the group travel to their destination they are unaware that they are being watched by the very evil that John is preparing to defeat. Elite soldiers wearing high tech armor, equipped with guns and swords were stalking the group and were completely hidden in the forest. Cam looked to the side when he heard a twig snapping and stopped, Xavier and Miguel stopped and asked him what was wrong.

"We're not alone."

"Guys stop, be on your guard."

"What's wrong?"

Before Cam could say anything he saw Xavier fall to the ground and Aaron stumble backwards clenching his fists in pain. Suddenly everything went silent and black. A bomb had gone off in the middle of the group and sent Miguel, Cam, Mitch and John flying back. The unit of soldiers closed in on the group and surrounded the more dangerous ones, two men put cuffs on Aaron and held him down. Six men crowded around Xavier as he stood up and began to change into Doombringer. Cam was pinned down by three soldiers and watched as a man in a black suit with white hair walked up to Doom and raised his hand, Doom clutched his head and fell to the ground in pain. The six men injected Doom with something and put him in chains. The man in the suit turned around and looked down at Cam with an evil smile on his young face, his name was Kratos.......and he was one of the demons working for John's uncle.

"Take them to the city and lock them up until Rohan wants to see them."

"Kratos? Never thought I'd see you again."

"Likewise old friend."

Kratos raised his hand and sent a volt of electricity through Cam's body rendering him unconscious. He ordered the soldiers to take them away and looked as the group were dragged to a transport ship that was settled two kilometers from their position.

"There's one missing. The girl Alexandra. Find her and bring her to the palace, we can't have her breaking her friends out of our city."

INSIDE THE SHIP

"What the hell is going on Cam? Who was that guy in the suit?"

"His name is Kratos, he is a hunter that works for Rohan, John's uncle."

"What did he do to Xavier? I can't hear his thoughts, or Doom's."

"Kratos possesses a large number of abilities that make him useful to Rohan, like controlling other demons."

"Well that's just great but uh, how exactly do we get away from these people?"

"You can't get away from these people Mitch, we're in their territory now so they have the upper hand. If we want to defeat the evil that lies before us then I suggest that we go along for the ride and see where they take us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:02 pm

-Inside the ship-

I was separated from the rest of the group and put in a private cell. I look around...yeah I think to myself..I hate being confined. I really really hate it.

About 20 minutes later Kratos walks to my cell, looks at me with a smug look on his face.

Well well well, John, nice to finally meet you. I cross my arms and look at him with an irritated look on my face.

I would say the same but hey, I am kind of locked up here. Kratos just laughs and grins.

You uncle always said you were a joker of sorts. Anyway guess you are wondering why your here?

Hmm, not really, it's no secret why he wants me caught. But I do have a shock for you thought. I remove my jacket, now I am just in my T-shirt and jeans....but no armlets. Kratos frowns.

This complicates things for me...not matter, Rohan will deal with you soon.

As he walk away from my cell all I can think of his Alex...she has been turned...my mind link to here tells me so. I think to myself...can she fight it off..???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kfi3rN0C50&feature=related

I walked through the trees, voices spinning in me head....tears pouring down....what is this.....what happened....I trip on a branch and land on the ground....that disgusting tail attached to me moved...those wings on my back covered my back....those horns....I sobbed on the ground...these armlets on me....they hurt......everything hurts.....the trees block the sun as i keep hearing voices in my head, shadows around me look at me...

KILL
KILL
KILL

those words kept pounding on my head, i grabbed my head and screamed to the heavens....tears dripped down my face, but instead a scream....a roar came out...
i get up and tremble as shadows powers swirls around me...
im loosing myself....
ans soon.....
there wont be anything...
of me left...

i cloak myself and vanish in the shadows of the sunset...

" love you, hold you, baby dont ever leave me....
Care for me....Care for you....We care...2...
Hold me in you arms.....Hold me in your heart..
Perfect heart...broken heart...destroyed heart....
Sister and brother....together as one......
Love you, hold you, brother dont leave me....
I watch over you......always................"

the song was sang in the sky....as the 13th demon started forgetting who she was......finally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:09 pm

The ship flew over a large market place with thousands of people trading and buying, soldiers were in guard towers keeping an eye on the merchants and peasants making sure their were no disputes or fights. The ship flew over a large wall with mounted guns and guard soldiers operating them, the wall stood thirty feet high and surrounded the Hellfighter palace where Rohan resided. As the ship began its descent onto a landing platform, dozens of well armed soldiers surrounded the ship and awaited the men inside to step out.

Kratos watched as two men opened up John's cell and walked him out. The rest of the men opened up the main door to the ship and walked the rest of the group out onto the platform and handed them over to the Palace soldiers.

"You're making a big mistake Kratos."

"We'll see about that."

The soldiers marched the prisoners into the palace and down into a dungeon where they would wait until Rohan would meet them. Kratos stayed on the platform and waited for one of Rohan's advisers to come out and pay him and his men. Captain Chaco walked up to Kratos and began asking him questions.

"What's so important about those kids?"

"They aren't kids my friend."

"Still, why did Rohan need to call us in to get these guys when he has an entire god damn army?"

"I don't know and I don't care, all I know is that we will have more to do with these people before Rohan takes control of Deathfield."

THE DUNGEON

"So, what's the plan?"

"I don't know."

"We wait."

A man dressed in royal robes entered the dungeon and had a group of soldiers release the prisoners and led them up to a large room with dozens of people that were laughing and drinking wine. The walls were covered in hieroglyphics and the roof was at least forty feet high. Large pillars bordered around the room and held the roof up. John recognized various different symbols and stopped to look at one but was hurried along by a guard. At the back of the room there was a throne that was surrounded by guards and advisers. Rohan sat atop of the throne and watched the group as they walked in. John expected his uncle to be old and frail but in stead he was young and strong, his head was shaved and he wore black robes. Cam and Miguel knew this wouldn't be good as they looked at one another.

"Welcome nephew, to my domain."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbHn1Pgj6Zk&feature=channel
listen to it.

Screams where heard as the buyers In the shops where sliced.
houses where crushed, shadows used the sunset and the merchants shadows to their advantage.
women and men and children died on the ground, blood gashed out, screams where heard all over, the female demon walked towards the large Domain of her owner, guards fell a few ft from her every now and then, guards from behind her and sides would charge swinging their weapons, but it would just fade through her.
a cloak was on her body, her feet walked through the dead bodies...her shadow minions still killing guards and towns people.
she went through the buildings as they exploded from her mere power, her eyes were calm and her stand was pure calmness.

more screams filled the city. a group of elite guards stood in her way. about 30. all with elite weaponary.
she watched them. her eyes had no more sorrow. no more guilt. she was done. she had been consumed.
her voice was pure demon.

Move. or be killed.

the guards charged at her and shot at her, she easily dodged, her face dead calm.
with a move of her left arm, all the elite guards were sliced,blood gashing out unto her and the sky, she walked right through them.

Chaco, a elite soldier saw this from a high tower and radioed kratos.
Its Alexandra!
she is killing everyone, she just took 30 elite guards without even flinching.

what!?!
no...alex.

the female kept walking to the domain...
her collar that was around her neck. had one name.
and one name only.

Rohan.
her owner. her lordship. and she was coming home. the sun was leaving the sky, as she walked through the forest to her master, the shadows from the night began appearing around deathfield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:11 pm

Chaco jumped into a jeep that was being driven by two guards and rode up to the landing platform where Kratos and the rest of the team were waiting. The men grabbed their weapons and watched as the Demon approached the Palace. Kratos gripped a Katana and stood beside his men.

"This isn't our fight men, only harm the girl of she attacks first. Rohan's people can deal with her now."

A man approached Kratos and said he was an adviser for Rohan. Kratos hated Rohan's empire and especially the so called "advisers" that worked for him, they were nothing but snakes who would screw you over the first chance they got.

"I suggest you and you're hunters come inside where it's safe, then we can pay you and send you on your way."

"Fine."
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:58 pm

As we approached John's uncle, Rohan. I felt his power. He truly was the great evil. I looked at Xavier, I could tell that Doombringer was angrier than Hell for being trapped inside of him with the Great Evil right in front of him. But Xavier seemed to be able to control it.

So here you all are. It has cost me a lot of time and money to get you guys. But it looks like Kratos here finally did his job correctly and got you all.

He walked up to Cam.

Well hi there.

Get out of my face you scum.

Now is that ANY way to treat your BEST student Cammy? I think you should be proud of what I have done here. Do I make ya proud, Master??

I said get the **** out of my face, scum.

Ah I see you're still a little touchy on that whole betrayal thing.

He walks up to Xavier.

Now you seem familiar. Is that you? Doombringer? You took over this big fella, huh? Maybe he'll serve you better than those other bodies you tried to take me down with.

INSOLENT FOOL! I WILL DESTROY YOU!

He breaks out of his chains and jumps towards Rohan. But Rohan simply gives a flick of his wrist and Xavier was sent flying. The guards injected him with some serum and dragged him off back to the cells.

Tsk tsk Doomy, you should have known better than that. I mean come on, I am a little smarter than your beserker tactics.

He goes up to Miguel.

So here we have the Lunar Tribe Member. Or should I say exile. You know that was a really tough decision for me.

I don't believe you had anything to do with it. I was banned for simple reasons.

Simple? You call falling in love with a non-tribe member simple? I made the lunar tribe so that I could have GOOD SOLDIERS for my army. Completely unfeeling. It's a wonderous thing really. You take away their individuality and everything else goes with it. But you just had to save Laury, or Lanna, or whoever the hell she was, didn't you?

Her name was Lucy.

Who cares? She dead now! Saw to it myself.

And I will be sure to kill you for that.

HA HA HA! You can most certainly try, but if your anything like Doomy you'll be outmatched greatly.

He moved on and stood in front of me.

And who do we have here? Ya gonna give me a name? .... Throw me a bone?

What a douche.

HA HA HA. What's the matter bone daddy? Cat get your skin? HA HA HA.

May God have mercy on your soul, because I know I won't.

Puh-lease, if God were present at Deathfield he'd at least send SOMEONE after me.

Haha, funny thing. He has.

Ooooo I am so scared. Is it you kid?

Actually.... I unleashed my blades and killed the guards holding me.
It is.

More guards restrained me and began dragging me back to the cells. As I was being pulled I heard him say.

Ha, not to shabby kid! You probably need to get a little more meat on them bones before you get me!

Seriously, the Great Evil, Scourge of Deathfield, is a complete and total douchebag.

Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:13 am

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:37 am

Then my uncle spoke to me after his taunting of my friends.

Johnny boy it has been too long. Hmm, you have been training? Good, but you lost or removed the armlets....not good not good at all Johnny. He puts his hand on my shoulder...damn it the power he has...its...unreal.
You were never were to become the 13th demon dear nephew. No, that was for you sister. He laughs and just grips my shoulder and glares at me. No Johnny boy, your to be my new general of my army....commander of the 13 demons. I just glare at him and spit right in his face.

That's my f*cking answer uncle! You piece of sh*t! He whips the spit off his face and just laughs.
Ha, John, you rage...your wonderful rage! Good to see you haven't lost that. Now, if that made you mad? What about this? Hmmm? Alex's accident, I made it happen. I paid a guy to do a hit in run. Ha ha, see John boy, you can't even protect your darling sister can you? Ha ha.

The rage builds in me, tears fill my eyes and I break free of the two guards holding my arms and strike my uncle in the face. -SMACK- I drove him back some, drawing some blood. The guards look shocked, never have they seen Lord Rohan bleed, let alone be driven back...they restrain my arms again as I struggle some.

Haah, John boy....soon you will be ready to command my demons. He then walks to me, smirks and slaps my face. -SMACK- I just flinch

Take him to the maximum security cell. He then walks our as I am taken to the cell. Damn I think to myself...that slap near knocked me out....what would a punch do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:21 am

Kratos entered as John, Xavier, Aaron and Mitch were being taken out and locked in a cell. Cam and Miguel remained but were no longer being restrained by soldiers, Rohan smirked as Kratos and his hunters walked in behind his adviser. The soldiers demanded the weapons that Kratos' men were carrying but they weren't given up easily.

"Come now Kratos, hand over your arms and join the party."

"There is a stray Demon right outside your palace and you're throwing a party? I suggest you pay me and my men so we can return to our land."

"That Demon is being taken care of by my handlers, they have already calmed her down. As for your payment, we may have to reconsider how we pay you."

"I hardly doubt you are running low on gold so what is there to reconsider?"

"The fact that my men have found your hidden city and are taking control of it as we speak."

"You picked one hell of a guy to work for Kra."

"Don't worry though Kratos, no one will be harmed. Although I will ask for something in return."

"Let me guess, you want the Nexus?"

"Kratos........I know what you're thinking, but you can't hand over the Nexus."

Before Kratos could say anything there was a large explosion outside the palace. Rohan's men gripped their weapons and were about to move Rohan when something large hit the side of the palace and exploded. Everyone in the room was knocked to the ground. Rohan looked as the wall of the room was missing and Alex floated above the palace. Cam and Miguel got to their feet and rushed the few guards that could stand, Kratos gripped his head while standing up and helped his own men up. He watched Cam and Miguel leave the room and then aimed his hand at two soldiers that were going to shoot them and sent them flying out of the palace. Captain Chaco grabbed his weapon and ordered his team to head to the ship. Kratos watched as Rohan walked through a secret back door and then followed his own men.

Aaron and the others stopped as they felt the explosion and decided to use it to their advantage. Aaron grabbed a sword off one of the soldiers and plunged it into his chest, Mitch hit one in the face and then snapped its neck while Xavier grabbed two by the throat and threw them through a wall. John picked up a key from one of the soldiers and unlocked his cuffs then passed it to the others.

"Let's get the hell out of here guys."
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:03 am

Dack could hear the alarms right outside his cave which was completely hidden under an illusion he walked out side

hmm looks like couple of guys trying to escape guess i should help them

he walked down the hill they were sorounded by guards by the time he got there he looked down his rifle scope and shot 6 rounds each hiting the head of a guard he jumped to the group with amazing agility

follow me

they reluctunly followed

Last edited by Dack on Fri May 22, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:23 pm

We followed the new stranger....this group is getting too big, i think to my self. We're gonna be way too easy to find. The stranger takes us to a corner of a mountain.

We should be safe here...

Are you serious? This place is right out in the open! How are we....!?

He then created the illusion of a cave over us. It was amazing. It just appeared out of nowhere. I went and touvhed the wall of the cave....it was solid, like it was actually there.

Now try to walk through it.

Xavier decided to walk on through to the wall. -WAM- He banged right into the illusionary wall of the cave.

HAHAHAHA!!! i GOT YOU GOOD!

Xavier rolled his eyes, as did most of us....is this really the help we're gonna get? I look at the stranger..

You got a name kid? Why'd you help us?

Name's Dack. Why? ....I was bored. Looking for a way to enjoy myself. That was fun while it lasted.

Yeah....this one's strange. I looked at Miguel.

You heard Rohan right?

Yeah...

So....you know what we have to do right?

Hell no! Don't tell me Cam...

We have to.....it's only right. We could use his help too...

No Cam! You two are like mortal enemies!

I'm aware of that! but while Alex is keeping Rohan busy, we need to act...fast! We're gonna need all the help we can get.

The hell are you guys talking about?!?

He's trying to make us save Kratos.

WHAT!?

We have to!

No we don't!

Look....see how easy he caught us?

I'm aware of that.....so then why would you want us to save him, after he just delivered us to our enemy?

Because we now have a common enemy.

What do you mean?

Rohan betrayed Kratos right before Alex came along.

His name's Kyle....Kratos is an alias he uses.

How do you know him so well.....?

Because.....I taught him....We have to save him....he used to be a student of mine. I can't just let Rohan destroy his family...his home...everyone there. We have to save him.

Fine...I'm up for it.

Yeah...let's do this then....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:49 pm

As Chaco and the the team walked towards their ship a large ball of energy smashed into it. The ship went up in flames and set two men on fire, Kratos ran out of a door and joined the rest of his men. Chaco set down the wounded man he was carrying and cocked his gun.

"Well there goes our get away vehicle."

"I guess they didn't have the girl under control after all."

At that moment dozens of Rohan's men stormed onto the platform and surrounded Kratos and his team. They knocked down Chaco and took weapons off all of the hunters.

"Take them to the cells! Rohan wants to personally deal with the "leader". Maybe now you will hand over the Nexus."

"Bite me."

Before Kratos could do anything a rifle butt collided with the back of his head and rendered him unconscious. The soldiers put him in handcuffs and dragged him off into the palace. Chaco tried to resist but the soldiers started beating him and dragged him off in a different direction. They were going to torture Kratos to get the location of the Nexus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Sitting on the throne, i watch as rohan himself watches me.
shadows crawl all over laughning, i feel his power. and it doesnt impress me.

Rohan just watches her then puts his hand out, and says one word.
Come.
the female demon doesnt stutter as she kneels infront of him hand.
Lord.

The male smiles as a invinsible chain appears on his hand..
next words change.
Come with me to kratos.
Yes my lord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:36 am

Our rescue mission starts now, its evening we will have the darkness to help us have some cover. I got the idea to sneak in first by taking out one of the guards and wearing the uniform.

I waited in the bushes, then one of the guards walked by...then I waited for him to pass me and I jumped out and attacked him from behind and broke his neck. I drag his body into the bush then hide it well.

Good thing this uniform covers my face. Then Cam comes up beside me quietly.
OK, John your sneaking in. There is a door off to the north side of the base, just get us in there.

I nod my head and head off, and yep it worked I walked right in....now I just have to fool oh.....everyone else in here....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:53 am

the female walked through the halls, her figure scaring all the guards. Rohan was in front of her. she suddenly stopped. the guards grunted and stopped to.
rohan turned and looked at her.

her shadow outside the walls of the domain whispered as one shadow ceeped into the domain, consuming the night walls, as the shadow then makes her power tremble..the guards get shocked as a disgusting creature of a shadow goes near the females ear..

nutak ji lika mutakina.....mutaka....nutak...

the females eyes are calm as she speaks..
her dark voice making the men shudder.

we have a intruder....in uniform.
rohan then smiles.
he sends the guard off, as he walks to his pet.
kill kratos.
ill handle the fool.

the female walks past him, her shadows consuming every step, her frame being mistful, rohan vanishes..

the female walks into a hallway where there is guards everywhere.
the female walks past them, the guards saluting.
she doesnt open the door.
she goes through it.
the male chained up looks at him, blood giong down his face.

shadows crawl all over the dark room, her eyes are still calm.
her tail gently swinging.

he looks up at her.
your alexandra.
she looks at him with death eyes.
no. im your death.

the hallways turns to screams as her shadows starts to devour him..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:43 am

So far so good...I am but a few turns into the north door......then I see Rohan...damn my blood runs cold......He knows who I am...so why hide it.

So uncle....you came for me?
Yes nephew. Join me.
No....I could never join you. Your evil to the core, you used my sister for you own evil purposes. You had her killed God Damn it!

Then I will force you to join me!

He attacked me in a flash.....punched me square in the jaw....ooooooooofff!! Sending me through the wall....out to the court yard. I struggle to get up....yeah....I don’t have the strength of the Armlets....I am at a serious disadvantage.

I get up....to my knees I start humming a tune.

" love you, hold you, baby don’t ever leave me....
Care for me....Care for you....We care...2...
Hold me in you arms.....Hold me in your heart..
Perfect heart...broken heart...destroyed heart....
Sister and brother....together as one......
Love you, hold you, brother dont leave me....
I watch over you......always................"

As I hum this song....Alex hears it some how...she stops attacking the unknown man...what little of her is left....remembers it..

Brother..??? Brother..?

Two soldier watching her radio Rohan.....
Sir, Alex stopped attacking him....she is screaming bother...

Huh, grrr I have to stop this......John is too strong willed to be changed...I must....

She then dashes at me and spin kicks me to my stomach....I cough up blood...I grab my stomach... then I stand slowly...then I land a sucker punch on him....then....he lands a massive punch which sends me through the main doors.....outside the base.

I get up, damn I got to get away he is too much...I run around to the back of the base...cliffs ..no were to run.

Don’t make me do this John. I don’t wish to kill you but..... then I just rush at him swing wildly at him...he connects with a right hook....knocking me to the edge of the cliff. I stagger to my feet only to lose my balance....I am falling off......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!

I fall off..........I drop out of sight......

Sigh....I didnt want this..

Sir?
Yes....what what is it?
She is calm.
Good....put the base on full alert.....
Sir.
Now!

......my life flashes before my eyes........
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Dack walked down the hall with the illusion of a technician around him a guard on patrol started walking towards him

"hey Tom what you doin here?"

a secruity monitor is broken so they want me to check it out

"well it was working just a minute ago when i was there here let me call it in i mean maybe the guy that was trying to enter the palace had friends"

the guard reached for his radio only to be looking down the barrel of a pistol

"tom what are doing?"

the illusion around him disapeared and the guards eyes widened in surprise Dack let round come from his silenced pistol into the guards nose Dack dragged him into a closet and let the illusion of the guard come around him he walked down the hall again and walked into the room marked secruity station two secruity officers sat in chairs

"what are you doing here"

dack pulled out his pistol and shot each guard in the head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:36 pm

Things I seen flash before my eyes...good times and the bad.......then back to reality. I am f*cking falling off a cliff....I look up to see what I could see as I fall....donno why I am doing that but...I can’t see my uncle...then...the hell starts.

Smash, boom through trees that have grown out the side of the cliff, I bounce and brake branches as I fall through them. The only thing saving me though that was the light armor in the uniform...then a thud........I gasp for air....cough cough....I feel around...I landed on a ledge hidden under the trees. I finally catch my breath after 1 minute and I get up to my knees. I look around, then check myself out. I am bruised, bloody but alive.

Wow, I cheated death there. No just plain luck. Then I see a small opening in the cliff face..I crawl over too it and look in. It appears to be a cave. I squeeze in, but just barely.

Frig it’s dark in here. I check the uniform for anything I could use as light. Luck again a flash light. So I walk deeper into the cave since the entrance has quite the first step. About 1 hour later I come to a large cavern...the stones glow with a green light..strange markings on the walls of the cave, and Pillars??? I see stairs....

Were the hell am I?
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:53 pm

alright im in

he said through his earpice Cam walked into view on one of the monitors and he gave a thumbs up

whats behind door number one?

theres one guard in front of the door thats it

the one named Xavier walked towards the door

you wanna knock on the door

it would be impolite not to

he slammed his fist through the door and the guard went flying and hit his head into a wall

alright your good to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathfield!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next