TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deathfield!

Go down 
+2
Steelclaw
Lunar Retturns 2
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Deathfield! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:15 am

I ran down the field, my cat wasnt with me, instead it was with miguel. i growled warning others to back off. i have to stay away or i will kill them.
all.
running up the field i see some sleeping forms. 3 other targets. my only weapons are my claws....i snap my jaws as they sleep, i appears near them and slaughter them all, i open thier chests and blood squirts off, blood pouring on me, i scream in anger, as the bodies are torn in peices.
who can help me now?
no one really.
im like this mostly all nights. where i am when first day light breaks, i fall and im unconsiouse till mid day. meaning if im not found by then, i can be killed in mere seconds. thats how i am. wierd.

i wasnt really all the time like this. i lived in a state called florida, giong to highschool and was about to graduate. my life was the computer. and transformers. but when i was hit by a car, my body was damaged. my mother couldnt afford to fix me. i had written in my will i wanted to be half cyborg..
i was about to die, when a red flash appeared, thats when i awoke in deadthfield, laying on the ground, half my body was a cyborg, i do eat, but only specific things, my vision went to 20 20, but i still wear glasses. sun glasses. i dont know, but i just need glasses on my face.

i forgot how i met the guys. i forget most things.
but i tell you now, one of them i had a crush on.
we dated i guess.
but looks like something went wrong.
tho, i keep seeing blank for him, i love to annoy him.

i ran down the fields, the only thing you can hear our my heavy breathing...
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:43 am

Me and Miguel ran after Alex. Damn she was fast, she bounded and jumped over every obstacle. John, Cam and the others were in front of me. I was behind being the biggest and the slowest. Out from nowhere, I see a shadow go right past me. I reached out and grabbed Miguel.

What?!

He's there!

We run after the dark shadow, Miguel was in front of me. When the figure turned around and threw a silver object at Miguel. Miguel knelt and I found a knife stuck at his shoulder..

You ok?!

I'm fine brother, *gasps* go get him.

I was breathing short breaths, and red was the only vision I see, I charged after the figure, roaring I swung at it. It jumped and flipped on my back. It stabbed me again and again. I grew furious. My roar became more beastly, more demonic...I was starting to black out. I thought to my self Oh no, not again......

Miguel POV

Oh no not again, not like City 23....

XAVIERR!!!! CONTROL YOURSELF!

He just roared, my friend, my brother, gave in to the darkness inside him..I watch him transform as his hat was ripped apart and horns came out. His eyes the color of fire, and his body grew tattoos of an ancient symbol. Wings and a tail came forth from his back. It is as I feared....IT came out... It spoke, in a deep resonating voice an ancient langguage as old as the tattos on his body.

Anack ka thr'al....

In an instant, all was ablaze..fire, as dark as night enveloped everything insight. I had to put a shield up around me to avoid getting burned. This is exactly what happened in City 23, but the people there deseved it.

His hand shot forth going towards the man that attacked hawk, the man screamed as he saw the visage that was about to eat him...The monster that Xavier transformed into was the demon known as Doombringer. Doombringer roared and his jaw unhinged and seemed to envelop the whole man. in one chomp everything...but his arm was gone... I heard shouting from behind, I looked behind me, John and Cam were running towards me.

NO!!! STAY BACK!!!!

Doombringer looked at their direction and walked to them, he was unlike the Xavier everyone knew, wild beastly and beserk like. When Xavier's like this..he seems disturbingly...peaceful. But what was peaceful to him..maybe the end for us......Deathfield! - Page 2 DoomBringer

Last edited by devastator919 the flayer on Tue May 05, 2009 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:58 am

I heard a roar like and smiled. i ran towards the sound, and saw xavier. tho, very different. he was walking towards the others, i ran at him at high speeds and slammed my body against his. he slammed into the ground, i slam my fist into his face, he grabbed my hand and slammed me against a tree, i got up and slam my head into his chest, he backed up a bit, he grabbed my body and punched me to the ground, i screamed in anger as i slam my foot up his jaw, he growled in pain and fell over. i appears near him and slashed his face, before he got me i ran down the field, he followed anger beyond belief, the others watched.
the moon shined..3: 00 am

i run off and laugh darkly as the male behind me tries to run faster. i run past a twig as a branch snaps my pony tail off. i grunt at the action, i see a cliff and stop, my hair is down. the large male growls darkly and walks towards me. i turn and growl back.

who wants some!

he charges at me and slams into me, i fall backwards, i grab his neck and hold on so i dont fall backwards.
he growls and grabs my sides. i growl back as my claws sink into his back...thats when we both make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:21 am

my eyes start to open with a feint light growing into a full sized surgery light........ i never have good times coming too after being out for so long i thought.

i look down and my body is totally restrained... then wondering what did they do to me after i signed on for this secret project.....

what the hell did they do

quit moving

i look towards the noise finding general duckett, an old friend of mine

can i ask, what did you do to me

he looks at me with an akward face

we made you better

wait what do you mean by made? is this some kind of joke general?

no joke, you are our first sucessful subject in this program, project alpha if you will

we will talk more, if you can break those ties binding your arms and feet

i look at him with one eye brow cocked, wondering what the hell is he getting at
so i went with it

i put effort into breaking those ties, and broke them with ease

im like ok what the crap, i couldnt do that before

i meet up with the general and then i see what has happened to me on a computer

it showed a human figure, looks like me, and they showed cybernetic arms and limbs attached, and internal flexible armor in the chest

i was never told what they were going to do until i watched them turn you into this

but we do whats necessary to win the war soldier, thats why we developed project alpha superior,

you are now the most dangerous soldier in our command, you are 5 times stronger, run faster than most people, grenade proof, able to jump over 7 feet in the air

sounds cool, so what now, now im sgt delzer the super soldier

um no....... your name will no longer be used in service

congrats agent WISCONSIN, you are our best and brightest

star adder? wtf. seriously they gotta come up with better crap

he shows me to my new combat suit, and explains the specs

well, the coolest feature is that we incorporated our pulse wave technology into your melee capablilities, causing a pulse that can send cars flying when you punch one, and can bust through concrete walls

um sir, one thing

yes?

can i repaint it?

hell if i care, go right ahead, green isnt my thing either

im thinking army tan with black tiger camo

Last edited by STAR ADDER on Tue May 05, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:26 pm

As all the commotion is going on, my sense hit off. I sense something and run top speed to the south. I arrive at a large stone which as a crack in it. I look in the crack and i see something black metallic. The armlet glows bright I slam my fist into the rock and it cracks open....the second and final armlet.

I pick it up and read the words which now I can read without translation notes. It's the Dusk Armlet and I have the Dawn Armlet. I place the Dusk Armlet on my left arm, I flashes bright red, the Dawn flashes Green........................HELL IT'S..........GRRRRRRRRRRR, WHAT IS THIS. I feel a rush of power from both, knowledge and strength of the former 12 warriors that have worn them both.

A shockwave of energy pulse through the forest an my friends feel the shockwave. They stop.....Xavier calms down....Alex realizes I am not there...Pain...knows something is up.

"John is alone out here, and something is wrong....his power jumped 50 times fold."

They head towards my location. I am down on my hands and knees.....overcome with this power.

"h...elp..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:52 pm

John never realized, I was right behind him...watching what he'd do. I knew he'd find the next piece....but not so soon. This one is powerful...its almost dangerous for him to grow this quickly. All my 7,986 years of experience has told me so. He needs to slow down, before he hurts himself...or worst.

h....elp...

I watch John as he struggles.....I can do nothing to help. It is him who must bear through it....I cannot intervene. That will have dire consequences....upon his life. I see Pain rushing over.

There he is!!

Pain rushes over to help John...but just as he reaches to him....he meets the tip of my blade upon the tip of his nose.

Stop!

What're you doing!?

You must not help him!

I see John's face shoot up at me, as he struggles in pain on the floor.

I'm sorry...but that's the way it is.

He's in Pain Cam!

I understand that! It is necessary....we shall talk more in private....for now...you let him alone....understood?

.......this is wrong Cam.

No....it is the only right....for his life. Enough speaking here! We will speak elsewhere...not in front of him right now. He will be fine.....eventually.

Me and Miguel walked off together...I glanced at John, who seemed to have an angry look upon his face....I couldn't bear to look at him like that.

ELSEWHERE

I take Miguel back to the hut....morning is coming up...so Alex should be coming to soon....Hopefully Xavier doesn't devour her before she does.

So what is this about!?

Miguel....have you ever wondered how old I am?

You look to be about...18, 19.

I am 10,465 years old. Technically...your superior, and everyone elses here, but I don't flaunt that. -he looked confused- Why be surprised? This is Deatjfield Miguel. I've had thousands of chances at life....because I was put here to help in the destruction of one thing....Deathfield...and all of its evil inhabitants. That doesn't include everyone. Just the one's put here for a bad reason....which is none of us....I hope. John...is the key to leave this place. Those armlets....will give him the power to destroy this place, so that we may live...a normal life, once again.

Miguel took a deep breath...and I felt a question coming...but I put up a hand..

The sun's coming up...and Alex is going to change back soon....We have to help her before Xavier kills her....let's go.

Last edited by Player Won on Mon May 04, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:25 pm

Doombringer POV

Finally I am out! After millenia after millenia I have tried to break free of my prison and now, this...host...is perfect....He fills me with chaos and blood, in return I shall grant him power...more than he can imagine. But first I have to deal with this insignifcant insect grabbing my neck. I chanted my favorite rune as I grabbed her body.

Pha nuk 'ara nah...simu khan ra....

It was the doom spell, I drain her of all her powers for 12 hours...meanwhile her life force diminishes as it is transfered in to mine. This would not kill her but the it would make her suffer....She fell limp in my hands and I toss her to the side....I look towards the cliff and roar..I...AM FREE!!!!

Meanwhile back in the hut.

Damn! Let's go you guys!! the sun's coming up! Alex's powers maybe over, but Xavier's isn't.

That was Xavier?! What the hell happened to him?

Yes.....but that isn't Xavier anymore....It's doombringer....also known as the ragnarok...I'll explain everything later...but for now...at John's early stages he will not be able to stop him....not even you..The best thing we could do is to contain him and hope....that Xavier's will....overpowers doombringer once again...

The two of them ran as fast as they can to the cliff only to find that the land had been changed..no longer it was the desolate plains..but a craggy mountainous range....

I knew this would happen....Doombriner has never been out this long before...everything he touches transforms to brimestone...

Well, we'll take care of that won't we...

A huge figure fell from the sky and spread his wings. He spoke in a langguage ancient and demonic...Doombringer rose as he looked down on two figures..one he recognized as his hosts brother..

Sim kha...

Last edited by Pain on Mon May 04, 2009 9:14 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : didnt make sense with the rest of the story.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:14 pm

I grabbed the hilt of my blade. He was a monster...but I've taken on monsters before. I may not be able to defeat this one...but I knew sure as hell that he couldn't defeat me.

Go! Find a way to contain him!! I'll hold him off here, for now!

It's too dangerous!

Remember what I told you! Now Go Miguel!!!

He ran off to find a way to contain Doombringer. I turned to Doombringer to find him charging at me. He threw me through 6 trees. Anyone else would've been dead....I got up. I guessed he realized that I shouldn't have gotten up....so he charged again....I grinned. I jumped into a nearby tree, jumping off the branch onto the the tree across from it. Jumping back and forth, confusing Doombringer, and landing on his shoulder. I sunk my blade into his shoulder, as he roared in pain. He shrugged and sent my flying off as I lost my blade in a tree.

****!

He came roaring again, sending out a spirit looking hand to grab me. I jumped into another tree...looking at my blade, then looking at Doomsday. He knew what I wanted, so he stood in front of it.....Great. I decided to do the stupidest thing I could possibly do...I jumped for the blade anyway. I just gripped the hilt of the blade, when his hand grabbed me and pulled me toward his powerful jaws. I swung my blade, hitting the sides of his mouth, but he ignored it! He stuck me right into his mouth....and shut his jaws....I was trapped...then came.....the swallow. I rushed down to the back of his throat....and fell in. Splashing in the stomach acid and burning....I rose up again....escaping death again....rejuvinated. I grabbed up my blade again, and jumped up. I hit his esophagus with my blade. I could hear him roaring. I jumped off my blade, flipping myself over and grabbing it again, smashing it further up in his throat. He tried to swallow again, but I held on.

I reached the mouth again. I saw the saliva coming my way...so I jumped up, grabbing my blade, and smashing it into the roof of his mouth. He roared again, so I grabbed my blade again, and jumped out. I found Miguel approaching again.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:39 pm

I was walking towards Doombringer when I saw cameron come out of Doom's mouth. It wasn't a pleasent site. He was covered all over with saliva and other things that nearly made me choke. I looked to my right and saw the knife that had been dug into my shoulder. I sighed and pulled it out, then threw my coat on the ground and revealed, to Cameron's surprise, a vest made by my people to avoid being stabbed or shot. I was a bit angy but was delighted to know that I was still uninjured. Cameron stood up and delivered a kick across Doombringer's face that shuck the earth.

Cameron, don't kill him!

Easier said than done, boy!

Cameron dashed straight towards Doom. The behemoth saw this and spewed flame from his mouth and missed Cameron by four feet. He wasn't distracted by this and started to tilt to his left and began to pick up incredible speed. Before I could see it he had his sword sticking into Doombringer's side and began to pull it down. Doom roared in pain and unleashed a massive amount of aura and would've disintegrated Cameron, not that it mattered, had he not leaped to my side.

Quickly! Stop the aura!

I pulled both of my arms up to my chest and focused my thought into my hands. The air around me stiffened and my force came into contact with Doombringer's aura. The ground in front of us cracked before our power, the forest behind us was obliterated and left a rocky terrain, the air screamed with a deafening roar, and the air began to heat up, regretting ever wearing all this stuff on me. I then dispersed the aura into nothingness and took a deep breath. The struggle was far from over. Cameron stpped in front of me, and with his blade on his right shoulder, he looked at me with the corner of his left eye and had a look in them.

Let's finish this, Miguel.

Remember, I have to get close enough to land this on his head.

I pull out a paper seal, with writing of various languages written all over it.

...What the hell is that?
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:43 pm

I was awestruck as I saw the massive beast lash Cam around. He needed help if Miguel was to get on his head. I began reciting something I didn't even know I knew.

Fio signum per calx!

The brimstone surrounding the beast flowed upward to it's legs, surrounding them and encasing them keeping Doombringer from using his legs. A seal in the shape of a white cross was gleaming on the stone. No evil could escape it. Doombringer flailed his arms violently. Cam grabbed one of them and pulled it down to the Earth. Now the other was coming to crush Cam. Quickly I began to chant another spell.

Tribuo mihi Deus volo ut servo insons insontis!

Then I ran to Cam quicker than anyone could possibly imagine my blades came out. Pain rushed through my body as they did, but then the pain of 1,000 tons of fist coming down on me made me forget of it. Nearly crushed I instictively called out another spell. The words just came to me, through me, and then whatever I had said happened.

Deus tribuo mihi vires tollo maioribus pondus!

I began to lift up the demon's great arm and I stabbed into it with my blades pinning it on the ground.

Hey! Miguel! I'd love to stand here all day and hold down this guy, but I got some things to do! Would you mind hurrying up a little?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:40 am

I finally got over the extreme pain that took over my body, and got to my feet.

“How did I get back at the hut? Wow this armlet, such power. Hmm Cam said to Miguel that I should slow down....I best take his advice. Hmmm were are they all?”

I stepped outside and looked for the others and I heard the roars of a battle. I rush off to help. When I arrive I see that they have a rather large beast strapped down to the ground. Seems like they don’t need my assistance. I noticed Alex off to the side, laying lifeless. The sun was rising and the sun’s rays were shining on her. She changed back to herself.

I walk over to her an pick her up. I look at Cam, he looks back and nods. He knows that I am going to heal her up. Her kitty jumps on my shoulder and curls up. I start walking to the hut. Not soon after she wakes up.

“Hey, were am I? Oh it’s you again strange one, and kitty.”

I get her back to the hut, and put her to her room. She and kitty are sleeping soundly. I return to downstairs and wait for them to return.

“Why the **** am I here? I am so damn useless. I can heal the others, but is it really enough?”

I look down at the two armlets and wonder, wonder if it’s enough.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:03 am

Doombringer POV

How dare they hold me down?! These puny insect really think that they can stop me?! The ragnarok? the end of ends? I'll show them my true power..

Anack ka na rosh!

The ground bursts as dark flames erupted around me... The one who was chanting was sweating from the effort, the other one pinning me was failing...the other one...was coming near me..with a seal....I continue my chant... I will unleash doom before them as he had never seen...

Fanar ka xaroth! Esca vor mah rack nha!

The ground became scorched as my aura spread around and blew everyone away from me...I raise my hand to call the final chant...then I heard a voice..

Stop!!! Doombringer! they're not enemies!!!

It was my host.....Xavier...how did he?

I said enough! They're on our side! DO NOT KILL THEM!!!

I stop, as I ponder what he was saying...he has some merit..but I will not be caged again!

You must be patient...if you ever want to capture the evil that done this..YOU MUST BE PATIENT!! TRUST ME!!!

Fine.....I will wait young one....

I let Xavier resume my body to speak to them...

Xavier POV

Wait!!!

I waved for Miguel and the others to stop. They hesitated, I knew I didn't have much time...so I had to talk..fast.

Listen, Doombringer has subsided...we agreed that he will lend me his powers to overthrow the evil one. He's the gatekeeper of Hell!!!

Miguel stopped..and wondered..

Xavier? Is he gone?

Yeah he is.....all I need is to come back to my body...so slap that seal on me quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:21 pm

I nodded my head and let the seal float within my hand. The seal was kept by my clan for no nore than a week before I took it as revenge for exiling me. The leader of my clan sent out an expeditionary force to find rare artifacts around Deathfield. One of them happend to be the seal. The Elder of our clan researched on the seal and came to the conclusion that it was a seal that locks evil away. Now, this would be the seond time I used it. I stared at the seal and then at Xavier, he nodded his head. I focused my thoughts and sent the seal flying at Xavier as it landed softly on his head. The seal took an immidiate effect, it glowed violet and small sparks of electricity bounced off of it and Xavier remained calm. Slowly, Xavier began to shrink and chang back to his normal form.

Whew, that was close...

Glad that's over. Now we can concentrate on where we left off.

Sounds great.

The Grim Reaper kid then sped off to the cave, leaving us to walk there and think back old memories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:39 am

I feel so tired.......I want to rest.....I sense the rest are coming back....maybe I will rest. Just then, 5 large soldiers burst into the hut. I struggled with them but dealing with the new power of the Dusk armlet tired me right out. With little strength I had left broke free and ripped a logo off one of the soldiers uniforms. I ran outside only to captured again and then restrained, I left the logo in the sand as a clue to what happened here.

Lucky for me I was the target and Alex was safe. I knew that the others were coming back soon. Then with a swift strike to my head, I was knocked out.....as my eyes shut...I see the hut getting farther away then black.

I wake hours later in a cell to a large slap to my face. I wince in pain....frig what hit me. I look up and see a large man dressed in armor. One of the other soldiers addressed him as General Fargus.

"So, your what my commander is worried about? Your nothing boy....as for you armlets, we will have them off soon. Ha, your days are so number now in Deathfield."

I look up bloody and tired, I snarl at him. I lurch forward but I am restrained by chains. I then spit in Fargus's face.

"You, best let me loose.....this is your only warning.....let me LOOOOOOOSE!"

Fargus then punches me in the stomach and knocks the wind out of me a bit... I gasp for air.

"Fool, your in my house now boy....my rules. I chose if you live or die. HAHAHAHA."

Fargus walks out of my cell and locks it. I am left there beaten, tired.....but strangely, I am growing stronger by the second....it will be soon time for IT to be released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:52 am

Screams. That’s all I heard. Screams. i saw people running screaming. I aw my parents, running, crying screaming. The city of florida was in flames. Trees burned as smoke covered the sky..
The highways were destroyed, cracked, cars damaged. Then I heard a familiar scream. Me. I was the person who was destroying my belove home.
The cyborg part of me had taken over. Claws sharp, my eyes widened as I saw myself grip misery and slam it into the ground, as more people got sliced up, I was laughning.. my eyes were pure red, my armor was black, she looked at me and spoke the words ive dreaded.

Time is now.

I screamed and awoke to me in the roof of the south hut. I was sweating, trembling. Tonight will be horrible. I slide down and run towards the only place I knew that can actually help me. General Fargus. Ive known the general for a time now, he gave me misery and kitty. Great modifications for what I use. I kick my boots together and fly towards his location.

20 minutes later…

I land in front of his place..
Two guards look at me and growl. My eyes glow red as electricity starts to consume my body.
Fangs appear as I speak.

Move or be removed.

The guards attack me, I grab both of them and slam them through a upper window.
I fly up the window to land in a dungeon. And I look to see John chained up.
He looks at me stunned.

What are you doing here Alex?!

I ignore the fool. I walk towards the door passed the dead guards. With my clawed hand I burst the door open.

ALEX!
Oh, shut up.

I look behind me to see him shocked.

What are you looking at.
Your eyes….their red.

I grab his chains and brake them as I walk away he grabs my arm, I growl and flip him over my head to make him land on the floor.

Don’t touch me.
Alex…
Listen here you foolish man, get out and I wont kill you. That’s your only and final warning.

I walked deeper into the dark, my eyes gleaming, not even cam can make me change my mind.

Few minutes later the main door slams open as I walk in, guards at my feet. General Fargus looks up.

Ah, My dear cyborg..how are you in this fine evening.

I came for a favor..

He narrowed his eyes standing up…
I rarely came to him for favors..

What kind of favor…
One that includes big ass chains and a lot a lot of guards.

Its time isn’t it…
I only nod to him.

He walked up to me and sighed heavily..

We are gonna need a shitload of chains.

Over by Cams Hut

A small note was on the huts door.

“ Camaron, I wont be coming back to you or anyone, I have gone to see General Fargus, and you remember when the Saturn moon appeared…it would happened?
Yea…tonight.

Love Alex.
p.s Kitty is in a cage, let her out when you can.

Bye.”
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:20 pm

The others enter the hut looking for John and Alex. They run back out saying that neither of the two are there. Just then I notice a small bit of clothing in the sand. Cam sees it and immediately knows what has happened.

Fargus, that son of a meanie.

Not only that but it seems as if Alex has gone to him as well.

Miguel is carrying a small letter written by Alex detailing us on where she is going.

Well then, it looks like we need to pay this Fargus fellow a visit. To find John and I guess Alex if we have to.

He won't be easy to find, throughout all my time in Deathfield I still haven't discovered the true location of Fargus's base.

Let me help.

I began to chant a simple spell.

Ostendo mihi malum quod has captus meus amicus!

A bolt of lightning flashed off to the east.

That is where we must go first to find John.

Alright then, he cracked his knuckles, let's go!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Large giant heavy tons chains hold a small female in a large dark room,shes on her knees, her head is bowed, her cyborg half is starting to consume her body, the room is extremely cold...large breaths are seen.
in..
out...
her hair was wet and around her shoulders.

i look at the floor, feeling the heavy chains around my hands, wrists, shoulders, ankles, knees, waist and chest. i move my head, my neck is also chained.

my eyes open a bit to look at the chains.
chains are dug from under the cement, to the walls and the sides..
in...
out...

i growl as a strike of pain hits my side...
its starting..
the cyborg half is consuming my chest, i close my eyes and wince as blood drips down my body..

general fargus is standing near the door, watching the small female. he looks to the sides of the room to see thousands of soldiers with blades.
guards of the ten saturn.

he walks to the female and kneels.

i keep my eyes close but i know hes near.

you know they will be coming to get you...

i look at him with my eyes my head still bowed...
he fell back gasping..

my eyes where red with 2 black slits...

I dare them.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:58 pm

Meanwhile Cam, Miguel, Xavier, and I are on the way to the base of Fargus.

Alex doesn't matter, we just want to get John and get out.

Alright, I LOVE hearing that. That meanie was getting on my nerves! Bout time we left her to die here.

She has caused us nothing but trouble ever since she found us, I consider it a good change as well brother.

They come upon a large fortress, their destination is still miles away but something troubles Miguel. He stops in front of it. He sees the tattered remains of a navy blue flag with a silver moon on it.

I cannot pass, this is the Lunar Tribe's land.

What of it brother? If they come at us, we shall decimate them easily!

Only destroying my honor further. YOU know me better than anyone Xavier you should understand why I cannot pass.

Alright, Aaron and I will go through the town and pick up any supplies we need for the rest of the journey. Miguel, you and Xavier go around the city limits. We'll meet you on the other side.

Very well, be sure to get me some REAL food in there, this measly loaf of bread may sustain you but it surely does not me.

Cam and I enter through the gate, inside the entrance there is a huge marketplace. Scattering with life it seemed itself like a great creature. We found a local vendor and bought out his entire meat supply for Xavier. Then we began our journey across the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Yes....there's a city here....even in Deathfield. All kinds of merchants, shopping squares....malls even. Money....decietful salesmen, and things of that nature all came along once General Fargus came along. I knew he was bad news as soon as he presented himself. He's one of the few of us....that look normal. The dangerous ones.

The city was huge....felt like we were walking for hours....we weren't...we were speed walking. Aaron was being all nice and crap....giving money to the disgusting beggars on the streets. Most of them were filthy rich off of their lying, and kind people like Aaron. I had to scold him for being so nice....I shake my head at that. We finally made it out.

Well....straight ahead correct?

Yeah. Directly where the lightning bolt struck.

Let's get over there and free John. We need him........and Alex too.

Though she may cause trouble....she's still part of the team. We free her too.....even if she did spell my name wrong.

I shake my head...

He's right. We must free both of them.

The hell are we waiting for then!? Let's get moving!

Wait...Xavier....I bought you something.

I go into one of the bags we got, and pull out a brand new Mace. It has 13" spikes on every side, and a black ang golden handle.

All yours bro.

grinning- Heh....thanks...This'll definately come in handy. Now let's go so I can put this bad boy to use!

We took off, heading straight for Fargus' base. It was clear in view now...
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:00 pm

We were walking towards General Fargus' base. Me and Miguel were ahead of them. While we were walking I hear Doombringer's deep voice.

Young one..the great evil..is there.

I know, its Fargus..don't worry. I can take care of him and you can take his soul back to hell.

No, its not Fargus, he is evil, but the great evil is somewhere else....with in the base. I sense it.

Fine..we search for it and end this once and for all.

Xavier hadn't noticed that Miguel was looking at him.

What's wrong brother?

Doombringer says that it's here. The great Evil.

Cam, and Aaron who were behind heard what I had said. stared at me.

You mean? we can finally finish this and get out of here?

Yes. and Doombringer can take this soul back to hell. Along with the res of Fargus' damn army.

Good, I've been waiting to take Fargus down a long time now...

We reached the entrance of his base. Seeing all of us, soldiers charged in sharp formation. Cameron got out his sword and Aaron began chanting. It was time to fight Miguel lifted up boulders left and right and threw at the guards. I was about to attack when Doombringer stopped me.

Wait!

What?! enemy's here! Lets go!!

We shall go young one, but we fight as one!!!

My tattoos glowed red, I knew I was transforming into Doombringers body, but I was conscious. No black outs this time, My powers were melding with Doombringers The mace I was holding burst in to green flames, Oh yeah they're dead now.....
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:18 pm

I chanted a quick spell to give us God's grace in battle. Xavier was turning into Doombringer again, but he looked like he was in control of it this time. Miguel was throwing rocks at guards and Cam is behind me, shaking his head. (he does that a lot). I unleash my blades and jump onto on of the rocks Miguel is throwing. As it approaches the soldiers I leap off it and land next to Xavier. I found it ironic that an Angel and Demon were fighting on the same side. We were back to back, well more of back to mid-torso because of his size. He was flailing his mace back and forth, it blazing with green fire that burned many of those who surrounded the impact. My blades began to glow a deep blue and were set ablaze by a lightning bolt from the sky. With a single slash I defeated not only 1 man in front of me, but the 10 that stood behind him. I thanked God for the strength and continued fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:01 am

ONE….
TWO…..
The chains where pulled.
ONE
TWO..
The chains where pulled again…
The sun was brightly shining..

A loud shriek rocked the fortress.

My eyes widened from the horrible pain that was being inflected unto my body.
The chains rattled from the force I was pulling them. I gasped and screamed as the metal took over my body. Tears where streaming down my face so roughly I thought my skin would peel off.

If this kept going I would knock myself out.
My ears heard clashings of blades. One thought went through my mind.
The guys. John must not have left when I freed him. Dam him.

ONE
TWO
The chains where pulled.
One
Two
The chains where pulled again.
The sun was shining brightly…

Sweat and blood mixed together poured down my body, as tears where mixed in with them. My muscles where strained as I screamed again pulling the chains.
My eyes widened as metallic spikes slammed into my spine, screams shook the fortress as the sparks turned into my spine going down my back.

My body trembled roughly as I put my head back to screamed in pure agony as the scream turned more of a shriek.

The dark room shook as I pulled on the chains.

BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guards stood shaking as there orders were to stay..
But general fargus knew that they where there for me to feast.

Another shriek slammed the fortress as all the windows broke from them,
Glass falling towards the men on the ground.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:33 am

Time to finish this young one!!!

Yes, let's do this Doombringer!

A hundred, three hundred, a thousand I lost count of how many dead lay before me and my friends. We killed all those who opposed us. With Doombringer's powers augmenting my own...I was practically unstoppable. My counterpart Aaron was just the same. Although I sense Doombringer's unease when he sees the blue light. It wasn't out of fear, but more of annoyance. Still, the rage of hell and the vengance of heaven decended upon Deathfield that day. The earth shook as Miguel unleashed his anger upon the remaining soldiers. Moon beams left and right came forth..The full power of the Lunar tribe was upon the soldiers. Cam on the other hand was killing of everyone with his blade. Everytime he got stabbed he laughed. Those soldiers were trying to run away from him, ended up in my claws or in Aarons tender graces.

We heard a shout from inside it was chilling...more of a shriek, then more shrieks came...as if someone was killing soldiers from the inside....

I recognize that sound....

I do as well....

The great evil comes lets get ready...

I shall pray that God will give us strength

A shout came from behind, it was John his arm was glowing. The armlets...keys to our escape....the key to bring down the Great Evil...

Guys! run! we have to regroup! its there!!! it's there!!!

Who? who's there?!

A loud explosion came from behind us, a figure came out. One that used to be human...now more monstorous than before...Fangs, claws....the wings...

Me...

Young one! its the great evil!

No...its Alex....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:04 am

My hand slammed into the grounds as rocks flew from the bottom to the skies.
Eyes glowing red, they mistaked my wings for large cannons.
Tears where pouring down my face as I laughed.
This isn’t me!

I vanished.
Appeared behind Cam and slammed my fist into his stomach, he fell backwards as Xavier grabbed my shoulder.
Not this time.

I gripped his neck with my hand, as I pulled him up as if he weight nothing and threw him to the fortess wall.

My power was increasing as the sun was going down.
I shrieked again as arms turned silver with armor, my hands turning into claws.
I have to get away..

My legs weren’t damaged so I screamed and slamed my powerful beam into everyone as I vanished and ran through the trees. The other ran after me.
I had gotten my atleast 12 ft away from them, I jumped, ran and kept running.

I was getting darker, I could feel myself loose my body, SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!
I don’t wanna die, I don’t wanna hurt these friends of mine.

I went through a tree my claws slicing it up into pieces, I jump from a branch and land on the ground. I was laughning.
Tho tears kept running down.
My eyes were red, with 3 now black slits.
I look behind me and smile, lost them.

No…

I growl and run towards the open forest, deathfield will be my new target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:07 pm

As the other ran, I decided that it was time. IT’S TIME FOR ME TO BECOME....THE ONE. Both armlet glow, the dawn glows green the dark glows red now. I clank them together and I start to change. My muscle mass increases, my clothing changes to form fitting armor light weight and strong, my arms are exposed except for my armlets and to top it off twin swords on my back. The sword of Shadows and the sword of Light.

I race past the other and they are shocked.

“Shit, that was John???”

I stand in Alex’s path. She stops and growls at me.

“I don’t want to hurt you John, but I will if you stand in my way. So move fool!!!”
I look at her an laugh. “Alex your not even my equal. Now, just calm your ass down before I knock you down.”

Alex growls in anger and just attacks me.
“OK your funeral.”
I slam my fist into her face and drive her into a hillside. She is shocked I could do that. She burst out of the hill and attacks me again. With her fist she tries to strike me, but I just stop her fist. I make eye contact with her.

“Alex, it’s me, just relax and take control of yourself. You can do it.”
“No, No I can’t....its to hard.”
“No Alex, hard is living with guilt, and grief that you cant change the past. Hard is living alone with no family, not to ever see their faces again. When this is all done Alex, you will leave Deathfield and return home to your fam, I promise. I return to nothing.”

I tear trickles down my face and on her massive hand, she looks at me. She never seen much emotion out of me. She regains control of herself and looks at me.

The others arrive an witness this. I look at them all.

“You’re my family, your all I got. I wont fail you all.”
Alex reverts to herself.

“John, are you OK?”
“I am fine Cam. So you all know my past?”
“Yes, but its OK, we understand.”

I look back at the base.

“It’s there, we end this soon.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down