TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resignation Letter

Go down 
+3
PW Magnimus Prime
Steelclaw
devastator919 the flayer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Resignation Letter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:58 pm

hawk, if i had broken the trust of a lot of people, why are these people rallying up behind me? why has PW offered me to be in his army? why are Kratos and Swid supporting me? I'll tell you why, BECAUSE I NEVER BROKE ANYONES TRUST YOU IDIOT!!!

as for Horrid, I'll say what I want, It's my right after serving under him for all this time. I think everyone would agree with me. As for Foxy, who's now the current leader of the mandalorians I wish her luck and that she may never follow the footsteps of Horridwing.

P.S. Dont worry hawk, just as soon as the game opens, I'll drag your face all over the map you little crack whore.
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:01 pm

with that said im gunna go blow up in elephant
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:02 pm

Ok everyone. I dont want this turning into a flamming thread. If you want to do that, then go to the appropriate forum to do so, otherwise, please be respectful towards each other and of Dev's decision. I dont want to see fighting breaking out again in a perfectly good thread.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:09 pm

never seen an elephant blown up.....can i go?! hehehe
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:11 pm

actully i was gunna blow one of these up https://2img.net/h/i34.photobucket.com/albums/d114/YakZSmelk/elephant.jpg becuase i dont have any explosives so had to settle with game explosives so i had to settle with halos moble command center
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:16 pm

devastator919 the flayer wrote:
its a good damn thing that i found this out. That I'm just being used and made a fool by some wanna be emperor who can't handle his own army. Tell me, Lunar, since when did our oh so great leader handled the problems of the mandalorian army?? He always delegates the work to us and foxy, but all the glory goes to him.

I know he is a friend and all but I can't help but bear this truth, this reality in which we (meaning you and I and Foxy ) were subjcted by this manipulative person. This....proof....opened my eyes. Let me ask you this, how many suicide missions have I been assigned to? from the destuction of Pac from the A&D and the horsemen, who went out and executed his will? US Lunar not him. I'm not trying to brainwash you or anything Lunar, you know I dont have the capability to do that, but think about it.....About how many times have we put our asses on the line when it should have been HIS ass there.

He preaches lead by example, but if we followed his preachings NONE of us will be able to act and stand for our selves!

By the way Horrid, dont ever dare call me a traitor because it is YOU who have betrayed me! YOU BETRAYED MY TRUST AND MY LOYALTY TO YOU you who say that honor and camaraderie is important. HA! you sanctimonous hypocrite! Look at what you've done and see. Soon enough Horrid more of them will realize what you're doing to them, what you've become and soon no one will stand by your side, not even your Precious Hawk!

Hmm...You speak the truth. You're pretty much a brother to me, and so is everyone else in the Mandalorians. While I am shocked at Horrid's action...I can't turn my back on him, nor can I to you. So, to make things a bit easier...I will retire once again from the Mandalorians. I'm so sorry that it has come to this, Dev. You really have been through a lot and I understand your decision. In fact, you've done more missions for the Mandalorians than anyone else I know.

-sigh- It pains me to retire once again but...this is wrong. I'm going to speak to Horrid about this. Brother or not.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:17 pm

oooooohhh*eats your head* I hate you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:23 pm

oh, big words devastator
big fucking words.
lets see who has the last laugh yes?

and, rapid wolf
why the fuck did you post it?
ur a spy for horsemen or wolf mutt
i dont know
learn to mind your own bussiness ass hole.

trust?
TRUST!?!
actually decepticons dont have trust in thier ranks.
why does my ways surprise you?
seriously.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:24 pm

Lunar you don't have to retire, but what you have to do is open you're eyes.,
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:24 pm

TOPIC LOCKED

I swear people ask for this...
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:58 pm

I think we should adopt TFL's policily of BS starters (such as hawk). Immediate ban, let them complain in the guest forum.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:32 pm

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
I think we should adopt TFL's policily of BS starters (such as hawk). Immediate ban, let them complain in the guest forum.

Why not just limit thier access to the complaint forum?
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:14 am

Lol ang drama na dito!

Dev, nais mo ba maging bahagi ng pangkat namin? Walang makakaalam, walang makakapansin.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:51 am

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resignation Letter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Global Forum-
Jump to: