TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resignation Letter

Go down 
+3
PW Magnimus Prime
Steelclaw
devastator919 the flayer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:51 pm

I am formally resigning from the Mandalorian Army. Being unable to be trusted by your commander is both ungrateful and disrespectful. After everything that I did for this army I will be judged to be unfit of the Mandalorian Honor...

Truth is, I've stuck to this honor my whole life. but I guess this people want to see honor their own way.

So there you guys have it. I am no longer a mando, nor a pac, nor a horsemen.....I am myself, a bounty hunter. hand for hire, and all around monster. No army, no gang , no affiliation. Just me DEVASTATOR919!!
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:10 pm

This is a sad day for the Mandos, mando trusts hawk (who btw said deb had died) more then deb, who showed umdying loyalty for the Mandos
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:39 pm

when i had a plot to destroy hawk, they sided with her.... but when they tell me to do something i do it with out question and doubt. Thats how they treat me.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:52 pm

devastator919 the flayer wrote:
when i had a plot to destroy hawk, they sided with her.... but when they tell me to do something i do it with out question and doubt. Thats how they treat me.
as I said it is a sad day when you outcast your most loyal to stand on the side who is the most disloyal lying bitch ever to set foot n the game.
Back to top Go down

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:18 pm

I'm slightly confused, what happened exactly?
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:53 pm

In a nutshell horrid trusts hawk (the compulsive liar) more than dev (the actual loyal one).
And dev left the Mandolorians because of it.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:06 am

It really hurts to see you go Dev. Honestly, I can understand your reasons. Hope things go well. There is an opening for you here if you ever want to.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:04 am

thanks PW but the thing is, I am a decepticon, and I will forever be a decepticon. Except this time, I serve MY own needs, not the needs of a warlord like Wolfpac, nor the gang styles of the horsemen, not even the dark manipulations of Mandalore Horrid. I will be myself, the Unstoppable force of destruction The immovable object of Chaos and mayhem. Let all those who cross me know, that I will show no mercy, I will not discriminate. Most of all, let all know my appetite for chaos and destrucion is a vast abyss in which it can never be filled.....so beware, Old School Dev is back!
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:00 am

Great performance!

bwahaha

San ka nakatira pala ngayon?
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:12 am

eto pinabalik ng mga magulang...di nkatiis e..lol
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:47 am

Sabi sau di ka matitiis nyan bwahaha

San ka na nakapasok? Convergys?
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:47 am

devastator919 the flayer wrote:
thanks PW but the thing is, I am a decepticon, and I will forever be a decepticon. Except this time, I serve MY own needs, not the needs of a warlord like Wolfpac, nor the gang styles of the horsemen, not even the dark manipulations of Mandalore Horrid. I will be myself, the Unstoppable force of destruction The immovable object of Chaos and mayhem. Let all those who cross me know, that I will show no mercy, I will not discriminate. Most of all, let all know my appetite for chaos and destrucion is a vast abyss in which it can never be filled.....so beware, Old School Dev is back!

Then I shall see you on the battlefield. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:58 am

Sorry for posting that screenshot dev, of mando saying that about you, but i dont like seeing people think they have friends when really the so called friends are laughing behind there backs.

-Oxybot.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:36 am

no apologies necessary swid. in fact i should thank you.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:32 pm

wala nga e! pinapaaral ako muna uli...bum muna raw uli sa bhay...badtrip nga e..
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:17 pm

Oi....I wasn't aware of this (rather shocking...). It's a shame though. While I took no part in this I am still partly responsible for being in the very group that betrayed you...-sigh- I have nothing to say. My voice is not to be heard.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:14 pm

its a good damn thing that i found this out. That I'm just being used and made a fool by some wanna be emperor who can't handle his own army. Tell me, Lunar, since when did our oh so great leader handled the problems of the mandalorian army?? He always delegates the work to us and foxy, but all the glory goes to him.

I know he is a friend and all but I can't help but bear this truth, this reality in which we (meaning you and I and Foxy ) were subjcted by this manipulative person. This....proof....opened my eyes. Let me ask you this, how many suicide missions have I been assigned to? from the destuction of Pac from the A&D and the horsemen, who went out and executed his will? US Lunar not him. I'm not trying to brainwash you or anything Lunar, you know I dont have the capability to do that, but think about it.....About how many times have we put our asses on the line when it should have been HIS ass there.

He preaches lead by example, but if we followed his preachings NONE of us will be able to act and stand for our selves!

By the way Horrid, dont ever dare call me a traitor because it is YOU who have betrayed me! YOU BETRAYED MY TRUST AND MY LOYALTY TO YOU you who say that honor and camaraderie is important. HA! you sanctimonous hypocrite! Look at what you've done and see. Soon enough Horrid more of them will realize what you're doing to them, what you've become and soon no one will stand by your side, not even your Precious Hawk!
Back to top Go down

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:03 am

alright. im done with being silent.
hello everyone.

devastator watch ur tone.
me and horridwing were very close
closer than you can ever get.
how many times have u broken trust with other players
and you never acted this way.
we are all human
we all do mistakes
stop whining and man up xavier.
and yes call me a bitch
hehe but the leader is foxy lady
respect her dev..
after all...why whine here when u can kick my ass in the game.
so keep all the trash talk ready for the game.

Sweeps: This is blowing out my audio sensors! It's torture!
Galvatron: No! No! It's music! The Symphony of Destruction and the Anthem of Agony!
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:45 am

Deb hasn't broken any trusts while within the Mandos. In fact you hawky have broken tens of thousands more peoples trust. You have no right to even try to scold dev. I suggest you listen to dev. He's right 100% in this.
Back to top Go down

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:18 am

Commander Hawk wrote:
alright. im done with being silent.
hello everyone.

devastator watch ur tone.
me and horridwing were very close
closer than you can ever get.
how many times have u broken trust with other players
and you never acted this way.
we are all human
we all do mistakes
stop whining and man up xavier.
and yes call me a bitch
hehe but the leader is foxy lady
respect her dev..
after all...why whine here when u can kick my ass in the game.
so keep all the trash talk ready for the game.

Sweeps: This is blowing out my audio sensors! It's torture!
Galvatron: No! No! It's music! The Symphony of Destruction and the Anthem of Agony!

Hawk i suggest you watch your tone, he has been in the mandos for a hella long time, then the leader he has had for nearly all that tiime turns round and says he doesnt trust him..

You better just shut ur fvcking mouth or take it elsewhere where you are welcome hawk. BUT NOT HERE.

-Oxybot
Back to top Go down

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:00 pm

Surprisingly it shocks me to see that Horrid has done this.
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:55 pm

wait how in the world mando had more trust in hawk something's got to give here Neutral
Back to top Go down

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:02 pm

i think mando loves hawk.. you should have read the rest of that private chat between them. LOL
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:13 pm

lol nice
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:43 pm

of all ppl i wouldn't think horrid would be doing this as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resignation Letter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Global Forum-
Jump to: