TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

continuation of mandalorian code!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

continuation of mandalorian code!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: continuation of mandalorian code!!   continuation of mandalorian code!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:57 pm

LOL, its a laugh -prime.. ^^ you'll get used to it. =)
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Optimus Prime

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: continuation of mandalorian code!!   continuation of mandalorian code!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Slagging losing sigs... Don't make me start making some too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: continuation of mandalorian code!!   continuation of mandalorian code!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:01 pm

hmm, do what you want. =)

just know if you use my name in a negative way on any of them ill have the peacebringers brought to an end. even on my own.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: continuation of mandalorian code!!   continuation of mandalorian code!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:04 pm

Oxybot wrote:

just know if you use my name in a negative way on any of them ill have the peacebringers brought to an end. even on my own.

That would be an interesting trick to try. Last time someone said that about the Prime Warriors, that person was never to be seen again. (Yes, he was a loner too)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: continuation of mandalorian code!!   continuation of mandalorian code!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:06 pm

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
Oxybot wrote:

That would be an interesting trick to try. Last time someone said that about the Prime Warriors, that person was never to be seen again. (Yes, he was a loner too)

Clearly im talking to prime the peacebringer, but if you want me to go at your clan to then please tell me, will have it done no prob.

Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: continuation of mandalorian code!!   continuation of mandalorian code!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:07 pm

Swid, you want war again? Dude, I asked for no war, I was nice to you, and that's how you repay me?! Slagging backstabber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: continuation of mandalorian code!!   continuation of mandalorian code!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:10 pm

hmm, i dont recall asking for war.. you prime, need to read posts more clearly, i stated if i see my name in a negative form on ANY of your sigs then ill go at you, not necessarily in the form of "WAR"
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: continuation of mandalorian code!!   continuation of mandalorian code!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:14 pm

Replace your sig and be assured I won't do a sig with your name on it.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: continuation of mandalorian code!!   continuation of mandalorian code!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:15 pm

OOOOOOOOOO, might be our first test of the coliseum. DF would be so happy. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: continuation of mandalorian code!!   continuation of mandalorian code!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:15 pm

sry, i dont take threats from kids.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Optimus Prime

Oxybot wrote:
PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
Oxybot wrote:

Clearly im talking to prime the peacebringer, but if you want me to go at your clan to then please tell me, will have it done no prob.

Anything else?

If there's no war, what's with the first quote???
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: continuation of mandalorian code!!   continuation of mandalorian code!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:16 pm

topic locked for fighting and its off topic try to cool down

Last edited by lil iron mike on Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: continuation of mandalorian code!!   continuation of mandalorian code!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:17 pm

Take is easy now or I will lock this thread.

Oxy, I was just stating a fact. I never indicated that I wanted anything. Although, it can be arranged. I am just a neutral party/moderator making sure that nothing goes out-of-bounds here.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: continuation of mandalorian code!!   continuation of mandalorian code!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:17 pm

lil iron mike wrote:
topic locked

Damn it, you beat me to the punch.
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: continuation of mandalorian code!!   continuation of mandalorian code!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:19 pm

yep now let quit posting in here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: continuation of mandalorian code!!   continuation of mandalorian code!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

continuation of mandalorian code!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2