TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

continuation of the continuation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

continuation of the continuation Empty
PostSubject: continuation of the continuation   continuation of the continuation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:21 pm

Hmm pw, i would gladly take you up for a challenge when the games out, beating a noob to get me started will be good.

and prime, i have my way, as you said about the first qoute in your last post.
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the continuation   continuation of the continuation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:22 pm

if there fighting in this topic i will lock it james or delete the post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the continuation   continuation of the continuation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:24 pm

then ill make it again where you arnt a mod, that'll fvck you up.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the continuation   continuation of the continuation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:25 pm

Gentleman please chill........
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the continuation   continuation of the continuation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:26 pm

ok james i am sending a pm then

Last edited by lil iron mike on Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Optimus Prime

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the continuation   continuation of the continuation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Oxybot wrote:
Hmm pw, i would gladly take you up for a challenge when the games out, beating a noob to get me started will be good.

and prime, i have my way, as you said about the first qoute in your last post.

What do you mean by "your way"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the continuation   continuation of the continuation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:27 pm

you can send it if you want, wow a pm of me banning you. its not even a screenshot, its just your words. =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the continuation   continuation of the continuation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:28 pm

hmm, why should i explain my to you prime?
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the continuation   continuation of the continuation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:30 pm

I am just asking one thing now: You're going to war with me again? Yes or no? I just want peace, not war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the continuation   continuation of the continuation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:34 pm

i told you the conditions, i dont work around war, its not my thing, i work more.. what to call it.. umm stealth.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the continuation   continuation of the continuation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Ok, I won't do a sig of you losing. But please, could you remove that sig from your signature?

Last edited by Optimus Prime on Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the continuation   continuation of the continuation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:39 pm

Oxybot wrote:
then ill make it again where you arnt a mod, that'll fvck you up.

Warning 1: Disrespecting a mod on multiple occasions. Back off Oxy if you know what is good for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the continuation   continuation of the continuation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:40 pm

hmm, NO, im tired of all you "mods" thinking your tought an all, when you arnt shit.

you come in here, me and prime argueing, you go straight at me.. and then expect me to be all nice cos your a mod.. no fvcking way..

dude, seriosly, you aint shit.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the continuation   continuation of the continuation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:43 pm

Oxybot wrote:
hmm, NO, im tired of all you "mods" thinking your tought an all, when you arnt shit.

you come in here, me and prime argueing, you go straight at me.. and then expect me to be all nice cos your a mod.. no fvcking way..

dude, seriosly, you aint shit.

Warning 2: Direspecting multiple moderators.

We ask you to do something nicely, then we would LIKE to see it done. Also, we have been down this road before. We have rule and expect them to be followed. You complain when we enforce them, then you know where to lodge your complaint, and it isnt in this forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the continuation   continuation of the continuation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:45 pm

look pw, i was a mod here before you even step foot in the place, and i know for a fact that mods dont have the power of ban, issue all the fvcking warning you want, say what you want, if lunar, foxy or any other admin wish to ban me, then let them, but its not for you to say so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the continuation   continuation of the continuation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:50 pm

GO ON PW, give me my 3rd warning. <.<
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the continuation   continuation of the continuation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:50 pm

Oxybot wrote:
look pw, i was a mod here before you even step foot in the place, and i know for a fact that mods dont have the power of ban, issue all the fvcking warning you want, say what you want, if lunar, foxy or any other admin wish to ban me, then let them, but its not for you to say so.

We have changed the rules, so my warnings actually can get you banned if you dont ease up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the continuation   continuation of the continuation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:52 pm

OK THEN BAN ME.. oh i forgot, your only a fucking mod, you will have to get foxy to or wait till lunar gets here.

WHAT A FUCKING SHAME!
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the continuation   continuation of the continuation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Oxybot wrote:
OK THEN BAN ME.. oh i forgot, your only a fucking mod, you will have to get foxy to or wait till lunar gets here.

WHAT A FUCKING SHAME!

Warning 3: Take 24hrs to change that attitude before you post in here again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the continuation   continuation of the continuation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

continuation of the continuation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Global Forum-
Jump to: