TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath

Go down 
+3
Optimus Prime
PW Magnimus Prime
The Darkfather
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:47 pm

GET HER BROTHER IN HER NOW! Voice exits the room.

Autobots surround a electrically-charged, shackled being. Some of the Autobots go as far to spit in his face.

Now let him talk to Overdrive. Havoc stands next to OD's brother placing his hand on his back.

Try anything nifty and your gonna have hole in your spark.

They sit down and OD and her bro begin to talk.

What are you doing here hawk...I mean Overdrive?

I came to find you! You left me!

Well now I am here, what do you want?

The two discuss things for quite sometime, then Havoc locks OD back into her cell as her brother heads to solitary quarters. Soon, far from OD's eyes, Voice shifts into his original form.

Well that bought us some time.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:09 pm

-sitting in my cell, i tremble.....
im no fool...that was not my brother...
my brother is calm..
silent.....and his eyes arent blue...

my eyes glow darker...
i will not be a decepticon....
i sit in the corner with my shackles and wait...
i will serve my sentence.....
i will not escape...
i put my head to the wall and i watch the ground...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:31 pm

I know Hawk's acting up again...but for some reason, they won't let me see her. It doesn't matter right now. Hawk's important...but at the moment, we have lives at stake. My Mandalorians will find me at any moment, and we need to prepare for them. I find a nice safe room, unoccupied by anyone, for Kylie to sleep in. She's nice and comfortable in her huge bed. She looks like an ant in such a big autobots bed. I smile...and then get serious once again. Now to get to business!

I call up The Voice.

I see you bought some time. Nice job I guess, but she's not dumb, she's just waiting it out.

Yeah, I'm not dumb either. As long as she'll keep quiet for a while, we can get things in order around here.

Right...My Mandalorians are an Elite Team. We need strong fighters...and I mean Strong! Rob is already done...but Rob was a weak link. You need to worry about these few: Foxy Lady, she's hella agile. Beautiful, and she will use it against you. She's a range fighter...don't get too close. I mean it about that beauty thing; Then you have Black Sun Shadow. He's hella strong. Fast too. You've seen what autobot bullets can do....his can do a lot worst, and it comes out faster then any machine gun you've ever seen; Bats. He's the fastest on the team. Very acrobatic. He'll work you out, tire you out, and then crush you; X and Ex. They're my techs. Youngest on the team, so try to out wit them. Ex blows things up.....a lot. Watch out for his Galvanized pipe...he'll swing it fast as hell. It's why he got his name on the team....Galv. X is quick...a trash talker. A shooter as well. He'll pop you right in the spark from over 67 miles away. Don't underestimate him just because he's young. He will kill you...and think nothing of it; Ray....he's my all around fighter. He's fast, strong, agile, good in hand to hand, good in ranged, and he can fly. The rest of them can't. There's basically no weakness for Ray....he's gonna be a problem. Basically this is a rogue team. They don't follow the rules of regular decepticons. They're upgraded. And there's not a group out there that's as strong. My Mandalorians are second only to the Horsemen, and that's only because they have more numbers.

Damn.... Anything else? Any advice?

Yeah....you're really gonna need me fighting for you out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:47 am

I look out towards the sky from my room. I wonder if things could get worst. I was only back as a Autobot a short time and now this war is starting up. I spent far too much time undercover as a Decepticon and seen so many humans killed, plus my Autobot family.

Yet during this time I wonder about my brother.....Optimus Prime....is he OK?
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:13 am

**thoughts** ive always wondered, am i meant for something more than bringing death to machines,

eh oh well

getting up and grabbing my torq rifle, one of my favorite weapons

although i walk through the valley of, i do not fear death, for i am 30,000 feet in the air, heheheheh, lets see if i can break my record of head shots

**thoughts** i sure hope my brother isnt in this**

climbs to top of tower and looks through scope and sees his worst fear

blood asp, i should have known you would do this brother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:36 pm

http://free.napster.com/player/?play_id=17576907&type=track

Having my hands cuffed for a few hours made me think...
The voice staying in my head..

" you arent No autobot."
" you will always be a decepticon in my eyes"

I felt my wires heat up...
He was right...

Instead of sitting here, i can be out in a quick movement..
Im tired of him walking all over me...
Im tired of him thinking he can rule me....
my eyes turn dark red as my hands turned into fists and i broke them growling

"No one will do this to me no more.."

i looked around and touched my crest, as a decepticon symbol appeared on my chest glowing, my armor changed, black and gold, my wheels vanished and became cannons, as my face changed into my red eyes and my mask, my helmet changed into my mettallic silver hair. 4 helicopter blades appeared behind me, my feet were helicopter. similar to blackout.
my hands turned into claws.
Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 3 Mh53e

i was to tall for the cell, so i grabbed the cells with my hands and threw them away.

http://free.napster.com/player/?play_id=17576907&type=track

i walked into the hall way, red eyes searching.

" Time to say Thank you to The voice"

I walk towards the hallway, every step taken leaving the floor cracked.
a small autobot saw me and screamed. femme...my hand grabbed her face and crushed it.
"pathectic bots, ew, i served them.."
i threw the femme body to the side, i turned the hallway and was confronted by puny autobots all holding thier weapons at me.

" hehehehhehehehehhehe"

"this is where the fun starts"

i twirled around and let my helicopter machine gun slam bullets into all autobot, while some ran towards me i grabbed the bots heads and rip them off.

my body trembled with pure anger as i moved towards the base.
A prime warrior stepped infront of me and slammed a fist into me.
i moved out of the way and slammed my claws into his chest.
i grabbed his spark and kicked him off.

Horridwing was my main goal.
He only could tame me.
i stop near a corner and heard theses voices...
i knew one was voice..

***.... Anything else? Any advice?

Yeah....you're really gonna need me fighting for you out there.

i turned the corner and growled as i saw the voice and a unknwon bot.
" Overdrive?!"
" its Hawk now, you fool, and i need to thank you."

i didnt even let him think his next words...
my helicopter blade slammed into his neck as he slammed into the wall choking as energon pooled down, i was about to walk to him as i saw my side sparkling.

the fool voice slammed a emp in me.
i still moved and i slammed the other bot to the side.

" YOU DID THIS TO MEH!!"
" YOU HAD TO FUCKING PUSH ME DIDNT YOU VOICE!?! WELL GUESS WHAT VOICE, HERES MY THANK YOU PRESENT!!!!"

my fist was aiming for his head when someone grabbed my arm with a powerful grip.
i looked to see Havoc.

" you are another one..."
i turned and slams havoc with my other arm into the wall, i jumped and slamed him through another wall as we smashed through the wall and into the ground outside-
the alarm blared through, and i growled and through him to the walls

" WELCOME TO HELL HAVOC"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:49 pm

What the hell happened to her?! She was a monster now. She obviously didn't recognize me either. I'm a changed bot, she couldn't see the old Decepticon.....that's good I guess. Not in this case though. She didn't recognize me, so she was definately gonna attack me. Hawk could never handle me before though. So once she became distracted with Havoc, I drew my light tournesoul sword. I jumped at her back, lifting my sword, stabbing her in the back as she screamed out. She threw me off. All of us are outside now. Havoc is up, Voice is inching around her, and I'm facing her head on.

Go Voice!

Voice charges for her from behind. She spins and hits him with an arm, as Havoc grabs her other arm, and tosses her. He was incredibly strong. Voice was already back up and firing at her from every direction. He was quick, quicker than most bots his size. I swept under her, swinging my tournesoul through her left leg. The beast had to fall, HERE! We teamed up on her, attacking her from all sides, trying to confuse her. She'd flail about and hit us away from her, slapping us to the sides, but we kept coming back. We found an opening all at the same time. Havoc had thrown a punch directly at Hawks legs, sweeping her right off her feet, drooping to both knees. Voice saw it and got right to action, he jumped on her back, grabbing her arms and holding with all the strength he had.

NOW!! DO IT!!

For the right...

I jumped up weilding my tournesoul and brung it straight down through her. Head...to pelvis area, since she was on her knees. It hurt me to do that....she viewed me as a brother. Voice walked over to me...

You did the right thing.

I know...but it felt so wrong.

Sometimes the good thing...doesn't feel so great.

So do you believe me now?

Yeah....you're definately with us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:51 pm

I look about.....in disbelief......looks at them both....

"Why.....why did it have to end like this......."

"It don't matter Havoc, she is dead, and the Cons are at a disadvantage now."
"Its better this why Havoc."

I turn away......rip the Autobot crest from my shoulder and transform into my jet mode and leaves the area.

"Sigh, now what."

Voice catches up to me. I land on the cliff side.

"Voice what do you want?"
"Havoc, don't leave us now. We need you."
"You think I am just like Hawk, I cant be trusted. Don't you?"
"We trust you Havoc, now take your crest back and come home." Hands me back my crest. I take it and return home. I can only hope.....I wont be betrayed.

Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:53 am

Voice walks into the mission breifing area. All the remaining Autobots have gathered here to receive their part in the clean up of Hawk's rampage. He began to speak.

Well I ...I...told ya so. Today was a victory for the Autobots, not only did we destroy a Decepticon within our ranks but we have saved 2 "Ex-cons" from the Darkness I usually go raving about. And it is with that, that i'd like to call Maniacal and Havoc to stand up.

The two stand up and stand by Voice. They are at attention.

Today you two showed you are worthy and great Autobots, by defeating hawk you not only helped the Autobots but also proved to me, others, and yourselves that you are truly Autobots. With that said, I am giving you your first official promotion into the Charlie Squad. You'll join Star Adder, who proved his worth at the liberation of the prison camps, and Stryder, a young fellow with great potential in this war. Congratulations, gentlemen you've earned it.

The room filled with applause, Voice smiled as he handed Havoc his medal, then Maniacal.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:17 am

It was great to be accepted in the autobot ranks, and I was honored to be placed within the Charlie Squad, but my mind was elsewhere. I know Rob got off his message....I knew the Mandalorians would be coming. I already told Red and Voice, but they didn't seem to be worried. I was....

I went back to check on Kylie, she was sound asleep. How she slept through all that ruckus is beyond me. I left her there to sleep in peace. Then I went back to my quarters, to figure out how I'd face the pending and upcoming threat. They were coming....and we had to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:05 pm

hmmmmm, these turn of events on overdrive have surely come to a rather, sharp conclusion, eh oh well, she had it coming, its too bad i never told straight up that i trusted maniacal, but thats the price of a skilled sniper, no, a warrior, we are warriors

he stands up, puts down the rifle and grabs a heavy grenade launcher

and now my brother will pay the price

jumping down from the building 3 of blood asp's guards turn arround only to be shelled down by massive grenades

hi, remember me brother?

heh, its been a long time adder, and this time i will bury you beneath my foot

i spat in his face

thats all you will get from me brother, you have lost everything from me you arent even a brother, your just another toy in megatrons war machine

we both drop our weapons and pull out our blades

blades clash and lock with the sound of a hiss from the plasma
Back to top Go down
Homey
Silver Member
Silver Member
Homey

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:48 pm

Day 1-200 hours

I landed on Earth in a place that the humans called New York City. What? This couldn't be New York City...my cloking devices said it was, but I had been to Earth before. It looked like a hurricane the size of Israel swept through the city. Everything was trashed. I knew it had to be decepticons, but none were here, exept the occaisional corpse. I was horrified. I stood for 15 minutes in awe. Then I went into a rampage, shooting at every dead decepticpn I saw.

400 hours

After I calmed down, I walked around for a while, and waited. For what, I don't know. A decepticon, an autobot, and maybe even a human...

500 hours

No one was here, I was sure of it now. Well, that meant to follow protocol, and head to the nearest autobot base. I transformed into The 2009 Silverado hybrid I scanned on my last visit to Earth. I wanted to end this war, and I would sure be in the final battle-wheter Attackerimus Prime was here or not.

Last edited by Homey the Peacebringer on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:35 pm

I stand outside the base wondering when I will go mad next...the very same virus I created has infected me. Yes I am a Autobot but I share Decepticon code too....its only a matter of time before it drives me insane....I must leave the AOF and Charlie Squad.....before I become something dark.

I tell Voice this, and he....hates the idea of me leaving, yet he knows I am doing this for the greater good.

I leave the base.....and disappear.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:27 pm

strange, you seem weaker blood asp!

BLADES UNLOCK AND WE FLY BACK 20 FEET

its end game blood, you will pay for your treason,

i think not star adder, im gonna put you in a grave along with the rest of the family

my eyes widen

YOU, IT WAS YOU, THATS LOW EVEN FOR YOU

suddenly, palms pulse a bright blue, as i unleash a destructive ray of epic proportions

ITS ALL YOU FAAAAAAAAAAUULLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after the smoke clears, blood asp is no where to be found, even one building has been destroyed by the blast

i thought ok what the hell was that
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:47 pm

Damn.

He had just witnessed Star Adder unleash full fury on his brother. He headed back to base, Havoc was no where to been seen.

I thought he may at least say goodbye to the rest of us. I hope he learns to control the darkness inside him. It'll do him no good in the end, I should know.

Voice stops remembering his dreaded past.....

A young Deceptcion private, Darksteel's superiors soon discovered that he was good at sneaking around and getting information from people, wheter they knew it or not. One day, Megaconstucticom, the temporary leader of the Decepticons on Cybertron, called Darksteel into his private quarters. Young Darksteel immediately fell to his knees in the presence of his leader.

STAND UP YOU FOOL! For the task I am about to bestow upon you is greater than any I have sent before you. You are to infiltrate the Autobot's Army of Fire and send me their battle plans and ranks. If you can, and ONLY IF YOU CAN, I want you to destroy their leader KILLER RED. But I want you to send a message to the rest of the Autobots as well. So only kill him in public.

YES SIR!

I enjoy your enthusiasum to kill young one, you will become something great in the future.

It was then that Darksteel set out, he began to think on how he would be able to look like an Autobot. Suddenly without warning he changed into an old WWII fighter plane with an Autobot crest in the chest plate.

Perfect he thought to himself. He transformed and came upon the Army of Fire base a few days later. He passed through security and was given a bunker to rest in for the night from his long travels. The next day he awoke early. It seemed the AoF members were all gathered in some sort of a breifing room.

This is my chance!

He weaved his way through the base until he found a door that had been locked and named "Broom Closet". He kicked int the door and....it was a broom closet. He looked around and as he was leaving he felt a small breeze come through the door. He looked for the source. A small corner seemingly flowing with advanced tech was covered by an array of mops and buckets. Darksteel kicked the buckets away and stood awestruck. He had found it. The AoF Mainframe, where all the secrets of the AoF had and would be stored. He immediately linked up with it and began establishing a hidden link between it, so he'd be able to access it where ever and when ever he wanted to. He saw thousands of profiles, battle plans, and secret missions and was awestruck. Left in a daze he left the closet and proceded out of the base. But, as fate would have it, he took a wrong turn straight into the conference room where all the AoF members were. A large commander had just left the podiem, Steel pulled up his file. Apparently this bot's name was Dragon. He didn't look like a dragon, or even like he transformed into one. Then the crowd stood up and saluted, steel immediately followed. A large red bot made his way to the podiem where the previous bot had left.

That must be Killer Red, Darksteel thought. The crowd sat down. And he began to speak.

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are
bad. It's a depression, Energon is worth a 50% less than two years ago. Everybody's scared of Decepticon attack and losing their lives. All I know is that first you've got to believe. Believe in the Autobot cause. Believe we can fight through this tyranny. Believe that you can take on the whole Decepticon Armada and win. Believe that you!....

He had pointed at steel, everyone was looking directly at him. His eyes were knowing.

can defeat the darkness within yourself. Believe that you can WIN THIS WAR! Now I want you to get out of your seats, believe in yourselves and your teamates and strike fear into the hearts of Decepticons with one voice "TIL ALL ARE ONE!!!!"

All of the Autobots had stood up, they chanted, cheered, and yelled for their leader.

TIL ALL ARE ONE! TIL ALL ARE ONE! TIL ALL ARE WON!

Through the cheering of the crowd, dark saw him. He looked at him. Steel looked at himself. The hands he saw in front of him were not the hands of a Decepticon, but a true Autobot. The feet he saw stood for the philoshophy of justice and peace for all sentient beings. He looked at himself saying This is my calling. He proceded to yell "TIL ALL ARE ONE". He grew louder with each yell. He didn't know how or why it happened. But he was an Autobot now and forever........

Hey! Voice! Buddy can ya hear me?!

Voice broke out of his daydream. Red stood before him.
You daydreaming again? Geez I swear between the blackouts and the daydreams you get the most rest of any of my soldiers!

They laughed as Red walked away. Voice had been through a lot in the past. It was time he made a brighter future for all Autobots.

Later that afternoon...
Alright Autobots this is The Voice! Broadcasting to ya live from the AoFB, Army of Fire Base for all you word challenged autos, and i am here to spread a message, THE message.
These Decepticons think that they will walk all over us as they may have in the past
But I on the otherhand, think they are wrong. Now a couple of question Autobots.

Do you LIKE the Decepticons?
-Well obviously not

Why don't you like them?
-Well let us see:
--They kill for power, blood, chaos, or whatever else they feel like.
--Go against the whole little "freedom and peace" thing
--And they are barely loyal to even their own kind

And last but certainly not the least.
What would happen if the Decepticons beat us?
-Does a thing called "tyrannical
rule" really make you happy? Cuz it certainly is not good for ANY of us.

So Autobots I am here! To lead you all in the darkness, away from it! Teaching ya how to fight the Good Fight. And most of all to remind all the Decepticreeps out there that. WE'RE THE AUTOBOTS, AND WE'RE COMING BACK!

Until next time folks this is The Voice, YOUR voice in the darkness.
Signing off.

His first broadcast, it would be recorded and put into the AoF Mainframe to live eternally as a reminder to the Autobots of their goals and values.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:07 am

Off the East Coast of Canada, This is my base of operation. The sunken remains of a Battle Cruiser. This cruiser is the very cruiser were I found out my past as an Autobot, but why am I having this darkness lurk within my spark???

My entire existence is filled with mystery and pain.....Autobot? Decepticon......? WHAT AM I? As my medical system is done scanning me it shows that I do not have the virus....but.......no, this isn't right!? No, why didn't anyone tell me this........

I look apon the read out of the scan......I wish it was the virus.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:00 am

we all have our demons havoc

JUMPING DOWN FROM TREE

wait, how did you..........

your not too hard to track my friend, but any way, i know what your goin through.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA

oh but i do, i went through the very same ordeal..... a long time ago,

the evils ive succumb too along time ago, i thought i was lost, my body a decepticon tool of destruction it all matters of you choose to fight back the evils or not,

remember Mind....... over matter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3