TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What a dilemma...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:13 pm

I'm stuck between doing what the people wants and actually following the rules (yes, we do have rules). I don't know what to do anymore. I was trusted with this forum by Foxy and I can't even please two different groups (the people and the Moderators). While I do find what you guys are doing admirable I can't help but let the people do what they wish. I want to do my best to keep this forum fun and inviting. But recent events have made that posibility a far fetched one...

What to do, what to do...
Back to top Go down

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:19 pm

IDK BUT I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF U WOULD LEAVE: MADCRUSH VS. OBITERATE OPEN UNTIL I GET MY CHALLENGE OR MY APOLOGY
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:27 pm

I do my best for the people's interest.

I'll just split the topic once I find the source (that mean looking into it for about 15 minutes...).

Some of your posts might get deleted MADCURSH.

Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:37 pm

I MEAN WHY EVEN SPLIT IT THEN.. IT'S A TFX ICON.. I SAY LEAVE IT

BTW, IT'S MADCRUSH, NOT MADCURSH.. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT MADCURSH MEANS... LOL... DAM NOW I SOUND LIKE POSEIDON
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:40 pm

Oh, my bad. my bad

Eh, I already split it.
Back to top Go down

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:37 am

wait wait wait
bro did u just tell lunar to leave??
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:48 am

LUNAR DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO, I LEFT U MY FORUM BCUZ I KNOW WILL B IN GOOD HANDS AND BESIDES U PROMISED ME THAT, SO PLZ KEEP IT RUNNING
Back to top Go down

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:36 am

:( i want chargie here
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:56 am

i wood say some thang but i going to leve it out 4 now
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-26

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:08 am

i have a suggestion that people leave that topic alone since it cant be locked and bring the challenge to TFL since there is a smackdown there which is a much more appropriate forum.
Back to top Go down

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:34 am

Commander hawk wrote:
wait wait wait
bro did u just tell lunar to leave??

NO HAWK, I SAID THAT I DIDN'T THINK THE TOPIC SHOULD BE SPLIT BUT IT WAS
Back to top Go down

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:35 am

Tean wrote:
i have a suggestion that people leave that topic alone since it cant be locked and bring the challenge to TFL since there is a smackdown there which is a much more appropriate forum.

PERSONALLY I THINK IT'S FALSE ADVERTISING TO CALL THIS PLACE XTREME N THEN HAVE A BUNCH OF PETTY PEOPLE WITH THIN SKINS CRYIN ABOUT EVERYTHING EVERYONE SAYS.. THE ONLY XTREME THING ABOUT THAT IS ANNOYANCE
Back to top Go down

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:27 pm

I feel the same way...however...im not gonna turn it into Tfl where EVERYTHING goes either. But...a little way should be given.
Back to top Go down

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:36 pm

MADCRUSH wrote:
Tean wrote:

PERSONALLY I THINK IT'S FALSE ADVERTISING TO CALL THIS PLACE XTREME N THEN HAVE A BUNCH OF PETTY PEOPLE WITH THIN SKINS CRYIN ABOUT EVERYTHING EVERYONE SAYS.. THE ONLY XTREME THING ABOUT THAT IS ANNOYANCE

BTW, I DON'T WANT IT 2 SEEM LIKE I DON'T LIKE IT HERE OR ANYTHING.. THAT'S SIMPLY NOT TRUE.. ALL I'M SAYIN IZ IT WUD BE NICE IF SOME PPL WEREN'T SO SENSITIVE.. ALL OF US R HERE 2 HAVE FUN.. THAT'S ALL THIS IS 4 ME.. PPL PI55 ME OFF BUT MOSTLY I'M JUST HAVIN FUN
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:16 am

The only reason I like it here is because there is no Aerial crying about his forum that he "claims" failed because of the hacking of my admin account and destruction of which I dont think he can put in the past.

Plus, I enjoy having fun with people that I play/use to play with on TF. The only reason that I am not on TFL much is because I was attacked in a personal way(that was dealt with by Highlander), but that proved to me that that is not the kind of atmosphere and want to be around.
Back to top Go down

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:22 am

aerialbot was a fucking crybaby i like it here cos he isnt here
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:37 am

shadow333v2 wrote:
aerialbot was a fucking crybaby i like it here cos he isnt here

Aerial's presence was just a small portion of why I prefer TFX than TFL.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:54 am

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
The only reason I like it here is because there is no Aerial crying about his forum that he "claims" failed because of the hacking of my admin account and destruction of which I dont think he can put in the past.

Plus, I enjoy having fun with people that I play/use to play with on TF. The only reason that I am not on TFL much is because I was attacked in a personal way(that was dealt with by Highlander), but that proved to me that that is not the kind of atmosphere and want to be around.

AND WE LOVE YA HERE MAG^^
-HUGS U-
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:38 pm

Aphrodite wrote:
PW Magnimus Prime wrote:

AND WE LOVE YA HERE MAG^^
-HUGS U-

Thank you Foxy. Though we may all be in one or both factions, that does not prevent us from being friends. Which, as Hawk has inadvertantly proven, there are times in life where you need your friends more than you colleges.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:42 pm

YEP.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dilemma...   What a dilemma... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a dilemma...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Global Forum-
Jump to: