TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The lost city of Atlantis

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The lost city of Atlantis Empty
PostSubject: The lost city of Atlantis   The lost city of Atlantis I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:10 am

Okay so most people are aware of the story.
The city of Atlantis and it's people watched the world be consumed by war and death so they decided to seal themselves away from the rest of the world.
Overnight their city vanished and was never seen again.
Maps put the city off the coast of Spain.

Now here's what you don't know.

The Atlanteans were one of the first civilisations around and were known to have mingled with the Aztecs.
Now, legend has it that the Aztecs came into possession of the Mythical Pandora's Box.
The Box that could destroy all human life if opened.

According to artifacts obtained from Aztec ruins, the Box was given to the Atlanteans so it would never be found by greedy men.
The city then sank and took the Box to the bottom of the ocean, presumably.

No one apart from the Aztecs have seen the language of the Atlanteans and that is why it will never be found.
Until now.

The Aztecs and Atlanteans were clever enough to leave clues and riddles behind for future generations to find the lost city.
In an Aztec ruin, in a classified location, we found a gold tablet that was enscribed with a clue that leads to the lost city.
While recovering this item two of my men were killed.

We have managed to figure out what the clue means. Now it is simply about discovering whether or not the city of Atlantis really exists or it is just another myth.

Some of you may not believe in legends such as this and I don't blame you. Most of them are all shit.
But this is a legend that me and my team have believed in for many years.
As the days go on I will post what the tablet looks like and also what it says.
And I will also post things from our files about the city. Things that we have decided to share with the world.

Post your views on this matter here and tell everyone what your opinions are.
Back to top Go down

The lost city of Atlantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost city of Atlantis   The lost city of Atlantis I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:50 am

personally i dont believe... but an interesting story.. XD
Back to top Go down

The lost city of Atlantis
Page 1 of 1