TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost Transmission (preview to new story)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lost Transmission (preview to new story) Empty
PostSubject: Lost Transmission (preview to new story)   Lost Transmission (preview to new story) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:36 am

“I don’t know if anyone will ever see this, they have blocked most of the transmissions trying to get to other planets so who knows if this will ever be seen. My name is Sergeant Roger Park and I am one of few people who survived the first three waves, we are hiding in an old bunker under a Cantina but we know it’s only a matter of time before we are found.

They wiped out the military and attacked the capitol, I don’t know if the Emperor survived or even if the Senate managed to escape, all I know is that they have taken control of the planet and are killing everyone.

But that’s not important now, before our military was wiped out we managed to figure out how to take down the ship. It’s shields are……………..”

Message recovered: 21st of October 2562
Viewed by General Butler and his fleet.
Back to top Go down

Lost Transmission (preview to new story) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Transmission (preview to new story)   Lost Transmission (preview to new story) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:49 am

reminds me of cloverfield.
Back to top Go down

Lost Transmission (preview to new story)
Page 1 of 1