TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers: Lost worlds

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Transformers: Lost worlds Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:31 pm

Earth, it has billions of people, and many new creations every day. But beyond from the human mind can go, a man is gonna combine a military weapon with a time capsule, to make the ultimate weapon. Now a small group of sideways from the planet cybertron, beyond the planets and moon, beyond the milky ways and portals. Two sisters will be tested on their friendship. This group of sideways must learn of earth's ways, before actually interacting with it. The autobots have been dead for years, and so have the Decepticons, Cybertron is in dormint. But a few transformers are alive, and kicking. Now its a race against time, as the small group of sideways called genetics, must arrive at earth, and get their hands on the ultimate weapon that man can create. a weapon powerful enough to open doors to the ancestors of the transformers, and open them enough for their worlds to collide with ours. These young transformers are merely sparklings, but they have knowledge that any transformer of the year 2009 would never have known. this is the past. this is the present. this is the future. This is.....Transformers: Lost worlds

Can these young sisters collect the artifact, before the decepticons and autobots awake to be in a full fledge war that could destroy not only cybertron...but the entire galaxy.

///
Name: Hawk
Vehicle: Red and black Lamborghini
Animal mode: White tiger

Genetic scientist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:08 pm

Cybertron's Moon.

A small female transformer, walked on the moon. She has light blue armor, with a tint of black. her face was covered in a black helmet, two eyes looking around. the small female had wheels on her shoulder, and her legs had wheels. on her chest, she had a sideways mark. she had a large pony tail, her hair was silver. her hands had gloves like. she was only 15 feet tall, she only had a few weapons on her waist, and her arms had some tools for digging.

The female was Hawk.

I walked around the moon, my group had told me to look on the east of the moon while my sister on the west. Unfortunatly one of are friends had lost his tool in the moon's surface, and we volunteered to look for it. I kept looking around, and stopped in looking at cybertron, its beauty lights gleaming on the horizan and towers having heights of 400 ft. I look at the stars, and huffed. The universe was in peace, but there was so much more things to find. in 400 hours, the genetics ship would leave cybertron and go through the light portals to go to the charted planet called earth.

The small child laughs to herself and jumps up and down at the thought, what great technologies and discoverys had this new planet hide?
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:29 pm

Name: Foxy Lady
Vehicle Mode: Mercedes McLarren
Animal Mode: Fox

I was a slim bot, with extreme long light brown hair, my armor was black with some red, had wheels on my shoulders along with my legs, had medium high heels, and on my chest I had the Sideways logo. I was very shy not tend to fight unless it was necessary, had two small blades on my sides.

I was located at the west side of the moon, the fact of being far away from my sister affected me so much making me a loner. I was traveling trying to find my lost sister, during my journey I met a singular character an small Owl, his name was Lunar, which his personality clashed with mine at first but seems with the time, that "hate" turned into a nice friendship. Now I wasn't traveling my long journey alone, I had a companion.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:53 pm

Name: Lunar
Vehicle mode: Bugatti Veyron
Animal mode: Owl

I was a sturdy yet lean machine. My facial characteristics were that I had one pitch black optic that only lit up light yellow whenever an emotion is activated. My shoulders resembled wheels from my Bugatti form. The entire frame of my body was colored black with some tints of white. My legs were a bit large compared to my smaller upper body yet they were one of the fastest around. On my forearms, there lay null-cannons much like Starscream. On my back, wings were folded and continued to be so until I transformed. I was not very large yet was not that small. My feet were quite unique. The heels were supported by three talons in the back and was a straight triangle in the front. My other eye contained the sideways logo. It was hidden to hide this facts, making me a rogue.

My goal was to always go to Earth. After many years of fighting and traveling, I decided to rest on each moon from every planet. Right now I was on the Earth's moon. I encountered a female sideways on the west side of the Earth's moon. Her name was Foxy Lady. She explained to me that her sister was on the other side of the moon and was determined to find her. She had a spunky and sorta snotty attitude. Very sly too. At first I found her annoying because she would not shut up, but I've grown to befriend her. I would help her find her sister. What I would do next is a mystery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:12 pm

The female sparkling huffs, and crosses her arms. she looks around, she puts her eyes to heat signatures, nothing. she starts to cry missing her sister. she sits on the moons surface and cries as she looks at the stars.

I missed my big sister. I havent been so long away from her. I had found the tool that one of the scientist had lost, it was kinda large, I look back to see the giant tool. dragging it was making my small frame hurt.
I put a distress signal and opened my history cybertronian book. I guess I shall have to wait for my team.

The ship in cybertroin starts to beat as, the genetics look to see its hawk distress signal, they look at each other, then start moving to the moon.

Reading while sitting, my thumb in my mouth, my wheels spin gently while i read at the discoveries.
I gently start to smile, The ancient cybertron discovery book is one of my favorites. It contains science facts of how are ancestors were. The decepticons and autobots use to be nice....

" Before cybertron was born, there was ancestors of the transformers in a different planet called Rotar. Transformers looked different, and they had great techonology that makes us work in wonders. The ancestor of the autobots started when The king of rotar went to make peace at the planet Earth. But The fallen, Known as the king of the decepticons rejected the King, and warned him that he wasnt welcomed on earth. The peace king noticed, that these transformers where cruel to the small creatures on the planet earth, soon he was forced to interwine and help these creatures. Rotar is the ancestor graveyard, the planet has been known to be lost in the universe, and only a small weapon could bring it back, while Decepticons And autobots change their names to Maximals and Predacons, some scientists went a different a way and has been trying to find the planet Rotar"

I keep reading..
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:26 pm

Name: Horrid
Vehicle Mode: Saleen S7
Animal Mode: Komodo Dragon

I was a black and green bot. Tall, and lean. Built well, for strength and speed. My head held the tounge of my komodo form down the center of my face, as well as the tip of the tail protruding from the back tip of my head. My body held my Windshield, and the lower part of my torso held my wheels and hind legs. My neck was....my neck. My feet held my komodo front feet, and my arms held a single hand on my left, with my komodo head on the right. Just as a normal komodo, I had a vicious bite, and was much quicker than expected at first sight. I came to be feared for the snap of my right "hand".

Earth....it's not exactly what I expected. They say the female's here are hot in Brasil....they're not even my species! I cannot do anything with these without breaking them. The amazon is a strange place, full of lifeforms resembling what few transformers change into. I cannot even imagine how many lifeforms I've crushed beneath my feet. I found a pack of beast resembling me. They're savages however. They do not eat what i eat, nor do they speak....this place is not so great afterall. Now I'm stuck with these beast who lack proper intelligence... I'm beginning to lose my fondness for this planet.

Last edited by Horrid on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:47 pm

Name:Ice Claw
Vehicle:Lotus Ice Vehicle
Animal:Polar Bear

I was a large and built machine. Being colored mainly white and shades of gray with cyan optics. My shoulder held the face of a polar bear. A large propeller was attached on my back. My feet consisted of a set of paws from a polar bear and could transform into skis allowing for speedy movement. The white windshield of my vehicle mode makes my chest. My hands were claws made to rip and shred anything in their path, I soon became associated with these claws and eventually they became a part of my name.

The Arctic is a cold and unforgiving place. Barely anything survives. But I continue on. Nothing above or below this sea is too great for me to handle. I arrived on Earth second to explore the archeological discoveries and technologies left here by our previous decendents: the Autobots and Decepticons. But I was veered off course and have been trapped on this frost bitten island for years. Humans are a rare sight but often are already dead or in small facilities. Radio transmissons of Project Iceman hint to some technological discovery on the small planet. I would find it eventually but for now all I had was the cold.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:10 am

A reminder to our future writers, this is a story of us as childs and young ones so please change your ages and try to keep up with the story, thank you. Smile

Last edited by Venus on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:23 am

Name: Havoc
Vehicle: Mustang GT
Animal: Wolf

I am Medium built machine. My armor is Silver with Green trim, and my optics are green. My shoulder are made up of my front wheels. My chest is my hood and front part of my vehicle form. My feet have my back wheels which allows me to move fast. My hands have claws from my wolf form. I am a standard looking transformer by any means. I can run extremely fast, and can shred most thing with my claws, I can also emit aloud howl to disrupt enemies.

I roam this human city of New York. These humans are strange but I love their music. I better keep on my mission.....what was it again? Yes I have to find the others.....after all, I am a guardian.

Last edited by Havoc Nemesis on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:25 pm

As the time passed, we keept on traveling passing many adventures together, at certain point of our life the friendship we had turned into something more than that, Lunar became my protector. He knew how much I missed my sister, and from time to time, at night, I sat alone looking at the moon crying, and there is when Lunar despite he was a rogue he protected me, wraping me inside his wings to comfort me, after all, I was still a young and fragile fox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:24 pm

A large black and silver ship hovered above the planets moon, it had four large tips as of from a bird, and the top was covered with a dragons head, genetics marks all over it. the front of the eyes were glowing yellow, the head had glass, as a large transformer, was staring at the moon. the controllers were marking hawks signal. He pressed a button as the ship released two fire missiles, as they opened fire, and every corner every side of the moon opened with lights, like fireworks. Foxy looked up and saw the lights, Lunar startled looked around..

the small female saw them and smiled as the ship hovered above her, the small blue portal opened as she started floating up, she Laughs as she and the large tool floated up the ship.
The ships portal then closed and kept hovering around the moon detecting the other sister.

Once I got into the ship, other transformers saw me, and stayed silent. they saw the tool and smiled gently. I held into my book, and ran in the halls, some scientist yelled for me to stop, others went flat unto the wall holding their potions, some watched and laughed at each other. I ran to foxys room, but didnt see her.
I thought she was in the captains port, so I ran towards the port, I opened the door gently and saw the captain speaking to a mapper, but no sister.

The captain saw hawk and mentioned her to come.

Were is my big sister?
Were still looking for her.
I got the tool that got lost.
Good.

I look at the buttons and then at the mapper, he looked like he was having a argument with himself.
The captain smiled and the ship gently started to fly higher, I sigh and run back to the hallways, I trip on my own feet, other scientists chuckle, I huff and run down the corridor, I enter the elevator, and while i wait to go up the portal, i open my book. and read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Authors note:
Change ur freaking ages, god damit, Devastator no 20s.
AND LONGER STORIES. COME ON PPL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:29 am

As I rip down the streets of NY, I piss off the human police force with my music cranked up, my neon lights flashing......the human police are saying I ran a red light....rules.....who needs them.

So to lose the police I end up on a highway and crack on the nos. I pull away fast and the police stop chasing me.

Ha! Lame ass punks. I smile to myself then I get sad....it isn't as fun racing around anymore without my brother, Endo. Then I get a flash of information right into my processor. It is a location...Nevada...then i get these numbers, this happened before and I had to open up a space bridge to jump to another human city or location.

I hit my nos again and when I reached the speed of 200mph I transform into my wolf form and start running......my paws smash into the pavement and then I start seeing the portal open.....and I quickly run through it. As what the humans call magic...I was in this place called Nevada, the desert, no humans here...just sand.....I sniff the air......I smell something....I follow the scent to a rock wall in the mountain side. I paw at the rocks and a metal door appears....I jump back....it opens. I carefully walk in...and everything lights up...the door closes. I jump to my robot mode and draw my blades..no one is here.....its a ancient Cybertronian ship.

Wow, this is so cool, It could trick this place out man. I could be a real sick crib. Just wish I had some friends to share it with.

With that I start looking around my new home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:08 pm

Watching the earth planet float just miles away, we kept looking for my sister, But I saw the planet, and I dont know why, but finding this artifact was starting to make me wonder, if all the creatures of earth did open it, and there was a war, what would be the consequences.

The small transformer sighed, and took out a picture from her book. Her fathers sleeping form.
Two large horns where on his head, his eyes normally glowing red where closed, armor colored purple and dark green, his hands clutching the chair. He looked...relaxed. Behind him was starscream and Soundwave, but accept they looked like they had been freezed.

Daddy..I miss you.

The ship's portal opened as a small cheer escaped someones mouth. I looked and saw Foxy floating up, with a unknown transformer. I turn and run inside, putting my picture inside my book, I jump over some potions and head to the Portals Living room.

Who's this transformer?
Wierd, we didnt have a owl here before.
I doubt hes trouble, he seems to young to do trouble.

Lunar stayed near foxy, his eyes pulsing with each comment, genetic scientist gently whispered about him, his ears hearing everything. These scientist where 3 times taller than him, some looked like they had weapons strapped to them, others had tools.

SISSY!!!!!

Foxy turned to hear her name only to be hugged tightly by a small blue transformer. Lunar looked and his eyes met with some red eyes. He backed up. Red eyes ment Decepticon, while the other scientist had either yellow eyes or green eyes. Foxy eyes were pink. These two werent related if they had different eye color. He thought maybe the smaller femme didnt know of this.

I look away from my sister to see this strange owl. he scowls and looks away. I grabs my sis hand and drag her to her room. I stop only a minute to wave at the owl.

Lunar turns around...to be faced with the captian of the ship. Large bulky shoulders, genetic symbol on his face, he had large horns on his head, his hands were claws, he had fins coming from his legs. No doubt. Cybertronian Shark. the scientist behind him scurried away.

Hello. Owl.

The large transformer gripped the boys arm and dragged him to the port, where he started a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:44 pm

thoughts running, darkness surrounds me, but where am i...............................

wait i remember.............. it was the great war............... im not in my body, but then where am i........... im still alive....... but in a device............. a core processor............... my spark must have tranversed into this core processor............

bright lights turn on and i can finally see.... im in a girls room and this teen aged kid is chatting online..... soon after she turns the chair arround and starts to leave...... nows my chance as my face appears on the screen

psssst hey kid,

the girl turns around

yeah thats it, come here a minute, i need to talk to you

what the hell?! MOM! MY COMPUTER IS ACTING FUNNY!!

no no no no... heh well yeah for humans it is weird to you but um im no weird thing, well i am but not overly weird..... so i think i can help you out

the girl raised an eyebrow at me
who or what are you? are you some kind of stalker

no... but if i told you you wouldnt believe me

i give a slight smile as i try to explain everything i remembered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:58 pm

I wake up from a nap after looking around this massive ship. I look at the computer equipment in this ship it is ancient but it still advanced.

Damn I wish I listened to father when he was trying to teach me tech work.

I look down a the floor and I think about my father....my father...Havoc Nemesis. I am named after him but I haven't earned the title of Nemesis yet. With my race, Nemesis is like the rank of Prime to the ancient Autobots.

My father went missing, I still donno if he is dead or alive.

I walk up to the bridge, and look around some more.....just wish...I wasn't alone.

Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:16 am

i explained everything i remember since i almost went offline, into what humans call a coma. i transfered my spark into a computer chip which got uploaded into one of todays software. and into this girls computer.

the human girl seems understanding. i hope and maybe i will get back into a body to call my own.

and thats it

wow, what a crazy story. ok so heres the scoop lets say your an alien warrior robot from some distant planet.. you cant do much good in a computer.... lets find you a vehicle to reside in. why dont you download into my ipod, like i care. my family is rich. so i can get you any vehicle anytime

as we scroll through pages upon pages of cars, i come across one that is like no other

Transformers: Lost worlds 2010-rolls-royce-ghost-front-angle-588x401

that one! that car can you find one

a rolls royce ghost! yeah there's one for sale at the auto dealer in town, its not like this one but it still costs 200,000 dollars, but i can get it for you

i like, thanks a million... uh whats your name

call me paige.... paige Sundstrom

glad to meet you... i promise you i will not let you down

i look at the picture in awe.. such strength, beauty and promise in such a vehicle

Last edited by MD B.T.R on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:53 pm

My eyes turned on, the computer in my head, started making a noise, the first thing i found out, that, I couldnt move. Once my eyes were stable, I tried to move my hands. Nothing. Tried moving my feet. Nothing. Eyes widening, i struggle. Next thing. is quiet simple. Scream.

The scream woke up the next small sparkling. Foxy lady. she also took a while to learn where she was. Once she found out she couldnt get out, she started screaming.

The captain walked in, behind him was Lunar the owl. he was chained in cybertronian chains. static running around the floor. the two girls kept screaming, they were inside two large pods. the pods connected to the floor, and to the portal which was targeting earth. Genetics scientist looked worried for the femmes, then large guards came up and slammed them away, the captain looked unto the next pod, near the sparkling struggles. he spoke and the pod glass opened, he then pushed Lunar the sparkling owl into the pod, the small mech grunted as the pod enclosed around him, the chains locking into the pods inner stills.
Both girls kept struggling and screaming, one was crying, while other was pleading. both knew where they were going. Earth, but they didnt think they would go in pods, to the unknown and without even proper freely. no they where giong to earth by force, chained like animals, they were leaving the nice protection of the ship to go to the earth surface, to study under the humans eyes.

Watching the captain through teary eyes, i tried to scream, but the glass kept my screams muffled. I knew my sister was in the next pod, but what if we got separated. I kept crying, wishing my father was online, and i was near him. this wasnt soppose to go this way. not one bit. There was dangerous in earth, that even i couldnt fight with. sure the animals werent a threat, but the humans technologys were. they knew how to kill a transformer.
I looked at the captain, and yelled.

----
before

After the two sparkling girls left to their rooms, and once the captain brought the small owl to the ports room, he had shoved him into a cell and undo his camoflauged. He was the mischevious Decepticon. Sixshot. He poked lunar for answers to know if the other genetic sparks had flew to earth, to look for the ancient ship of cybertrion. When lunar didnt answer, sixshot had knocked him out. The he called his 2 mechs who were also in disguised. One guard grabbed the small hawk sparkling, the other foxy. they had put them in space pods, chained them, and put the right weapons and tools inside the pod, for when they arrived. Once that was done, they closed the glass door, and went to grab the other spark. sixshot had gotten inside the captain port, and send a message to Soundwave. Soundwave spoke briefly to him, then took off his own camoflauge, Rotar II, was standing there, his armor was black and yellow, he had two large tails, and yellow wings, he stood taller than Megatron himself. Rotar II was son of the great Rotar. Unlike his father, he wanted only the death of all living beings. He was who destroyed Rotar. With his mother and father and his kindgom. Now that this small group of genetics, awoke he thought and heard that this powerful weapon made from the human technology would be good, for his final peice.

"We cannot let those sparks get loose, Make sure they are under your control at all times, what they see in thier eyes will go through yours. Once they find the human who makes these rare techonologies contact me, I shall put the final peice together, then i want you to grab these girls, and bring them back to cybertroin. That female named Hawk is the daughter of megatron, And foxy she is the daughter of Optimus prime. Make sure they dont find out there not sister. If they both knew then this plan shall go into ruins. I want to know their shock faces here. In cybetron."

"Yes sir. And for this owl?"

" Dispose of him in the pod with them, If he tags along, make one of the femmes destroy him."

"yes sir"

Rotar II turned around and walked around the Offline Megatron, and turned his head to face the Offline Optimus prime, their armies in stone. He only smiled and run a hand down both leaders head, then he whispered.

"Your daughters are the key to my victory"

He turned away and left, only to feel the eyes of hatred from both leaders.

---

Present

The Genetic spaceship hovered around earth, 3 loud boom sounds where heard. 3 silver pods raced down to earth.

Hawks pod was screaming, once the atmosphere had engulfed the pod, it transformed into making the pod more protective.
The following one was Foxy lady pod. it was shaking from her screams and cries to help, it soon also transformed into becoming more protective.
The last pod was Lunars. it was silent and withful. it soon transformed becoming more protective.

The 3 pods started to become red with heat, each of the sparks inside fell into a small coma, as the heat from the atmosphere heated there wires.

Nevada
the ice cold winds slammed into the heated pod, as hawks pod slammed into the snow. the frosty snow poured around her pod, the animals looked around, the white tigers, made their ears go flat. sooner or later, a small pole rised up, and scanned the area.

Computer: Detected animal to transform. Now scanning into Mainframe.
The pod stood still. The computer screen turned red then turned off.

The 2 other pods where undetected. Were. dont know.
The small sparkling wouldnt survive alone in this large earth. Was there someone who could help her?

---

Ok, took me a freaking 4 hours to finally get this straight plus the vids.
D< next person who writes be detailed.
TY.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:27 pm

The Komodo Dragons I was tagging along with were rushing. They moved about in a panic. I looked about the horizon. Something was strange. I then transformed to get a higher view. Not tall enough -_-. I snapped mouth on my arm into a tree and climbed it. The amazon trees were huge, so it got me a terrific view. I looked...and saw nothing.

The hell's going on?

I then turned around on the treetop and saw a massive ball of flames headed directly toward me! I jumped down the tree quickly, transforming into my vehicle mode so that I could escape the massive fireball. i zoomed through the rainforest, crushing branches, accidently hitting animals, swerving passed trees, then a powerful "boom" into the ground, causing a massive dirt wave to lift me off the ground, flipping my car. I quickly transformed into robot mode to regain cmposure, and landed on my feet, sliding, because of the dirt, into a nearby tree. It hurt like hell....I slightly opened my eyes before drifting off into darkness...I saw what looked like a space pod....much like the one I came in.

2 hours later

Hey! You okay? You alright? Please help me...

I shook the cobwebs out my head. It was booming! All I could remember was crashing into the tree...

ugh....who're you?

Name's Foxy Lady...I think my pod must've launched you into this here tree...I'm sorry.

Ugh...don't apologize to me...apologize to all the animals you just killed, and made me kill. This is earths life, and you just crushed a lot of it...

Oh no! I...I didn't mean to.

Don't worry about it...there's plenty more. You just got sent here? That pod looks a lot like my own...

Yeah. They just shot us down here, for no reason. We knew we'd be here eventually...but...not like this.

I've been here for for months now. Lemme show you the ropes around here. That meaning how to stay undetected and whatnot. Come on...

She rose to her feet and followed me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:49 am

I was on patrol and I seen something fall form the sky....I rush to were it landed.....it’s a pod. I scan the pod.

“Scan complete. One female sparkling. System failing.”

Damn I better get her to the ship.

I drag the pod through the snow, the weather patterns around here have gone crazy. I finally got the pod into the base and closed the door. The pod opens, a small female sparkling steps slowly out. She has light blue armor, with a tint of black she looks up at me....I can tell she is frightened.

Who are you? Where is my sister? Her eyes tear up, she was ready to cry. I then kneel down in front of her, and look her in the eye.

My name is Havoc but I haven’t seen your sister. Your pod was the only one I found. She was about to cry then she noticed where she was. She walks past me and looks around with wide eyed curiosity.

You found this place?
She turns and looks at me.

Yes I have a skill for finding old stuff. I can sniff things out in my wolf mode. I then notice the small female just staring at me.

You’re a genetic?

Umm, I really don’t know. I was sent here with my....nvm. So what is your name?

They call me...Hawk. But I must go...I need to find my sister. She goes to leave, I block her path.

Hawk, it is to nasty out there right now. I promise to help you find your sister, but you must rest.

She looks at me a little annoyed but she knows I am right. I then show here one of the rooms that I found within the ship. It is filled with tons of books that the ancient transformers have written.

She turns and smiles at me. I think I found a friend in this crazy world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:58 pm

The small sparkling sat on the room in the spaceship, she had books all around her, she had already finished 4 books, of ancient, then she read the beast wars. how the great prime defeated the evil ancestor of her father. Its then she noticed something. All the ancestors of the decepticons died. she got up and looked at the cieling, the markings of the autobots and decepticons where all over. she looked at her hand, and took off the genetic mark, to see the Decepticon mark. she started crying sitting down crying. How in the world was she suppose to look for this tech weapon, when she doesnt even know where to go next.

she curled into a ball and layed on the bed. she turned of her eyes and tried to sleep.

Cybertron

Rotar II walked around the base of both great leaders, he had a large book on his arm reading while chanting. He looked up and touched the 2 great leaders. After a few minutes, Megatron awoke his eyes where gold, He stood up, tall, his armor had changed to black. he had large black cannons on his arms and back. After Megatron, a large growl was heard, as Optimus stood up, his eyes also gold. his armor was black as well. both had red ancestor markings on them.

"Perfect. Once these two are level headed to the drones, They will make perfect Drone leaders"

The evil fallen roared with laughter, as both leaders, both fathers, stood, awaitting orders, the tech of acestors was begining to start.

---
Nevada

The small sparkling, woke up and saw havoc the wolf spark looking down at her. she screamed and kicked his face. the sparkling backed up and howled.

OWWWWWWWWW
im sorry...
He rubbed his jaw and winced.
What a kick.
the small sparkling got up and ran to the entrance of the cave, where the sun was shining and the snow was beautiful, she smiled and transformed into her pup white tiger. she went and ran around mewing to the soft snow beneath her feet. she kept on running.

Hey wait!

The other sparkling transformed and ran after her.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:40 pm

but dad i dont want a brand new sports car..... ooo i want that car, the white and black one! yeah please can i get it

the father leans over to the sales man and says how is the mileage

well... compaired to most cars of this kind its amazing. bout 25 mpg

ok as long as my daughter is happy, and she will never and i mean never crash this car

i wont and i promise on my life

a few hours passed and she is back home checking out her new truck..... well my new body really, a rolls royce ghost..... colored a pearl white and black two tone and has nice leather interior and 24 human inch dubs as they call it.... its a luxury monster

alright its time..... hopefully you like it if you dont i will kill you

she plugs her ipod into the attachment for the radio and i transfer myself into the truck and the sound system blasts
and the tv system plays a music video

and for the first time since my coma i transformed....... and gave myself a new name............... make way for DOZER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:23 am

I chase after Hawk, she is having fun in the snow. It has been a long while since I ran like this for fun. Then she stops, she is staring over the cliff where we stood.

What are you looking at Hawk? She then points below the cliff. I look down and see a human city, full of humans going about their day. Hawk then looks up at me.

Can we go down and look around? I would like to learn more about them....PLEASE!!! She then gives me damn pup eyes, just like my brother did to me so many times.

Fine we will go down there an look around but we have to be careful. The humans don't understand us.

She looks at me and smiles, she then quickly transforms into her vehicle mode and roars off. Hey wait! I then transform and roar after her...she is a damn handful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Lost worlds   Transformers: Lost worlds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers: Lost worlds
Page 1 of 1