TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The scariest place in your area

Go down 
+3
HatefullDesign
2Galvatron
Heromus Prime
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HatefullDesign
Silver Member
Silver Member
HatefullDesign

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-06-16

The scariest place in your area - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:27 pm

wat the hell is wrong wit u ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dam quit talkin bout this shit my house is haunted neways so ur scaring me more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:29 pm

OH REALLY?.........TELL US UR SCARY STORY OF UR HOUSE.
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:17 am

The Darkfather wrote:
This topic is old... BUT I'M BUMPING IT!!!!

Oh, I finally scanned my old painting of that rotting killer kid in my nightmares (see previous posts in this thread)

I had to type the note I wrote behind the painting, it still gives me the creeps.

Watercolor, circa 2001
omg! im sayin omg because its great sketching!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:53 am

FOXY LADY wrote:
OH REALLY?.........TELL US UR SCARY STORY OF UR HOUSE.

no people arent ment to know that kind of stuff and your all sick for posting it

nice drawing dark,if it didnt torment you i might have used it as a sig

mandork stop showing off
Back to top Go down
HatefullDesign
Silver Member
Silver Member
HatefullDesign

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:01 am

i hate tellin the shit that goes on in my house i got fuckin huge scratches on my back and legs idk how i got em but there like and inch wide and a foot long and they hurt bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:50 am

hmmmmmmm...............do you have a bro?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:01 am

Pyro the Fire wrote:
i hate tellin the shit that goes on in my house i got fuckin huge scratches on my back and legs idk how i got em but there like and inch wide and a foot long and they hurt bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocked pale affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:12 am

just saying my bro tries to hurt me it could have been him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:29 pm

How the hell was i showin off??

and u probably scratched yourself in your sleep. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:37 pm

on careful inspection of the note in that pic i realize yeah gregorian chantings are horrifying!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:45 pm

The Dark Mandalore wrote:

coz your saying how rough NYC is when people around where i live actually want to live like that
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:52 pm

yeah irish and italian mafias rule
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:47 pm

amen.
Back to top Go down
HatefullDesign
Silver Member
Silver Member
HatefullDesign

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:23 pm

o shit my scar is bleeding!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:31 pm

Haze wrote:

coz your saying how rough NYC is when people around where i live actually want to live like that

u wanna live like us!? you're a bit crazy then if u ask me.
Back to top Go down
HatefullDesign
Silver Member
Silver Member
HatefullDesign

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:20 am

wat do u mean by us??
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:37 am

Optimus Prime wrote:
The Darkfather wrote:
This topic is old... BUT I'M BUMPING IT!!!!

Oh, I finally scanned my old painting of that rotting killer kid in my nightmares (see previous posts in this thread)

I had to type the note I wrote behind the painting, it still gives me the creeps.

Watercolor, circa 2001
omg! im sayin omg because its great sketching!!

LOL thanks

I painted it way back in 2001 as soon as I got up around 3 AM (which was consistently the time I wake up from the nightmares), and wrote a general description of the ambience around it.

I got over 160 sketches of my dreams (and 5 watercolor / pastel paintings), most of which are either weird or downright horrifying, from 1998 to around 2002.

They're all still tucked in an envelope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:58 am

Haze wrote:

u wanna live like us!? you're a bit crazy then if u ask me.

id pick the life where ever day is a challange than the life with the same safe and boring routine
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:08 pm

this is freaky shit.
i was shoppin yesterday and walk past a crowd watchin a short preview of a DVD its called
'Wujud Cabar 2' i dunno what it means.
anyway i stopped and watch too.

the guy is in the forest late at night, only him, and a camera like 15-20 feet away from him.
he has a torch light and he was smokin while squatting under the tree.
soon he began shining the torch, investigating into the bushes and slowly he shone near the tree
and viola- the white ghost is standing there.

he immediately threw his torch light, and he fell onto the floor covering his eyes, and the other hand waving to the camera hoping that someone would rescue him. (stupid dude he should have ran!!!)

Spoiler:

this is a trailer, nothing close to the preview that i saw.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:13 pm

pale
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:18 am

Funny, I was looking for this thread.

Yesterday around 3 p.m., as I was crossing the usual footbridge (a metal overpass)on my way home, I saw and passed by a beggar --- an elderly woman (probly in her 70s or 80s) with a slightly hunched back, probably Muslim, who wore a purple headdress and old but ornate robes which are typical of Muslim folk in this particular part of the community. She had her right arm stretched out in front of her as she stood near the corner of the bridge, as if silently begging for alms. Her eyes are closed and she had a real sad look on her face.

A lot of people are crossing this footbridge other than me, and they seem to pay no attention to this woman.

As I passed her, I looked at her curiously, she sticks out like a sore thumb. She exuded a light odor, which kind of smelled like some kind of light tea perfume or potpourri or something like that. I took my eyes away from her as I started to climb down the stairs at the corner, where she is.

When I looked back at her a couple of seconds later, she was gone Shocked

The bridge was an open-air type, you can see EVERYONE crossing it even up to the other side, which is a good 40 to 50 meters away.

There is NO WAY IN HELL that she went down the bridge with me nor crossed the bridge that fast (you'd have to be running at around 40 mph to do that), I didn't see anyone else dressed like her on that footbridge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh. Ever experienced sleeping in the night and waking up to a series of cold, guttural, gibbering whispers in your goddamn ear and having a feeling that someone is sitting at the foot of your bed even if you see that no one's there?

It happened sometime last week when I slept at a friend's house in the province, and there were two of us in the same room.

I don't like it. Really.

Trying hard not to open your eyes because you're afraid you might see something that is a breath away from your face IS HARD.

Much harder if you feel something sitting at your bed, at your feet and then gaining enough balls to take a look and seeing----- NOTHING. But the weight is still there pale.

I don't want a fucking third eye.

Oh yeah... my friend (in the same room) told me later in the morning that there seemed to be someone walking over his bed... something cold. He just kept his eyes shut and hoped that it would go away peacefully.

Turns out that my friend sees that sort of stuff too, in the hospital he's worked at.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:36 am

Oh. If you can see discern what is in this video, perhaps you have the 'gift' too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVUO8Fd20EM&feature=related

This was taken at an old military base in a province here in the Philippines (Pampangga, I suppose, from the dialect they're speaking).

Other than the obvious (reflections of those taking the video behind a glass panel--- probably tourists),

there are several entities inside the room (while the awestruck crazy shitless tourists are screaming, and stuff like that).

The awfully familiar ominous black humanoid silhouette in the middle of the course of the video somewhat unnerves me. The angle can't possibly produce a reflection that size, as well as the damn floating figures (one probly... female?). I could see a reflection of faces and shirts from the tourists, but damn...
Back to top Go down
Defender the Ancient
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Defender the Ancient

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:01 am

OMG!! In that video there's something like a fog who can move the papers with psychocinesis,later we can see a fluffy profile of a man wearing shirt and an old woman dressed in black they are in two!Can this video be a fake or a special effect?
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:30 am

I think it's from a mobile phone.

I dunno bout the psychokinesis part, but yea i think that's a woman too.

I think they featured this in the local news years ago.

The guy in the video was saying "Look, there it is!" and "Dude are you getting all of this in the video?"

and at times one of the girls/women would say "Oh my God, let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Defender the Ancient
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Defender the Ancient

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:58 am

The Darkfather wrote:
I think it's from a mobile phone.

I dunno bout the psychokinesis part, but yea i think that's a woman too.

I think they featured this in the local news years ago.

The guy in the video was saying "Look, there it is!" and "Dude are you getting all of this in the video?"

and at times one of the
Quote :
girls/women would say "Oh my God, let's get out of here
."

a classic -.-'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The scariest place in your area
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next