TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The scariest place in your area

Go down 
+3
HatefullDesign
2Galvatron
Heromus Prime
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-26

The scariest place in your area Empty
PostSubject: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:21 am

Since i like ghost stories i made this thread so that i can hear some ghost stories /scary place and its a good cultural exchange too lol!

Old Changi Hospital-
Was used back in the days of War World II when the Japanese and Germany are killin millions of people everywhere. This hospital was used and many people died there due to the war and now, its empty. No human would be daring enough to step in there alone. Normally kids my age would wanna have fun and explore that palce but i rather not.
The scariest place in your area 3177267.Picture022cropped

The scariest place in your area 3177258.Picture006cropped

The scariest place in your area 3177279.Picture048cropped

The scariest place in your area 3177287.Picture072cropped

Pontianak- is a female Malay ghost that exist only in Asia i dunno why scratch scratch
it is said that any women who dies of childbirth becomes a Pontianak but that is not true. Only if a female commits suicide, ending her life which is very wrong in the Divine's eyes, would she then becomes a pontianak which is a punishment.

dont worry i havent seen anything around.
Now time for other stories i cant wait to hear
Back to top Go down
Heromus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Heromus Prime

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:40 am

here there's a place called the anson lights...... supposedly a lady way back in the early 1900's during a winter night told her kid that he/she ( dont know if its a boy girl ) could go out and play in the snow but to take a latern so that if she got lost or needed help to flash the latern flame 3 times and the mother could find her. well appartenly the child went missing and the lady looked for it until her ying day. now you go down a road next to the cemetery where she is buried at turned around facing it turn of your car and flash your headlights 3 times and this light ball appears moving back and forth going from dim to bright and vice versa and then it starts moving toward you closer to you. and when you start your car ( sometimes it takes a while for it to start up again ) and drive toward it it disappers. unsolved mysteries even did an episode on it back i the day
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:56 am

OMG, JUST TO READ THAT GAVE ME THE SHIVERS!........
OK, WHERE I USED TO LIVED AS A CHILD, PPL SAID IT WAS HUNTED BCUZ AT NIGHT THE NEIGHBORS SAW A FAM GHOST...PERSONNALY I JUST SAW A LIL GIRL AND SOMETIMES WHEN I WAS SAD AND CRYING SHE WAS THERE LOOKING AT ME........
Back to top Go down
Heromus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Heromus Prime

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:57 am

APHRODITE wrote:
OK, WHERE I USED TO LIVED AS A CHILD, PPL SAID IT WAS HUNTED BCUZ AT NIGHT THE NEIGHBORS SAW A FAM GHOST...PERSONNALY I JUST SAW A LIL GIRL AND SOMETIMES WHEN I WAS SAD AND CRYING SHE WAS THERE LOOKING AT ME........

DONT WORRY HERO WIL PROTCECT YOU boom stick
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:02 pm

theres guards at this 1 place in every day they would dissapear they finally decided to call a detective but he dissapeared also this happend every day 1 day some body found a blood trail when they got to the people they werent dead they smelled hot dogs so they went and got them and the blood trail was ketchup
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:03 pm

APHRODITE wrote:
ok that one was actully scary
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:43 pm

We have a lot here in my country.

Gotta research on some pics of the place first Shocked I'll post this in the morning
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:48 pm

Heromus Prime wrote:
APHRODITE wrote:

DONT WORRY HERO WIL PROTCECT YOU boom stick

-SMILES- THK U PRIME^^....
BUT I HAVE MY OWN HERO DELA^^
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:32 pm

The Darkfather wrote:

Gotta research on some pics of the place first Shocked I'll post this in the morning
yay i love his ghost stories

foxy says she is not scared of ghost at all wow hehe and galvatronz story is lamez 🐷
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:37 pm

Teanny wrote:
The Darkfather wrote:

yay i love his ghost stories

foxy says she is not scared of ghost at all wow hehe and galvatronz story is lamez 🐷
thanks and i dont believe in ghost
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:38 pm

OH YES IM SCARED TEANNY.........JUST NOT TO THE LIL GIRL I USED TO SEE AS WHEN I WAS A CHILD
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:39 pm

the friendly lil ghost!
we have lotsa ghost at Transformers too geek and im not scared of them at TF
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:40 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:22 pm

well...i liv in the hood so......yeah. U country folk would scared to come out your houses in broad daylight around here.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:06 pm

The most haunted places I've ever been to (and yes, experienced first hand)

The San Lazaro Hospital -could be the oldest hospital in my country. According to Pampango historian Zoilo Galang, the San Lazaro hospital was established in 1578.

I find truth in this, coz it's on a frickin stone tablet at the front of the old building.

This hospital is the center for infectious diseases today, ranging from Dengue, Malaria, Meningococcemia, Leprosy, Venereal (HIV, Syphillis, etc.), and Tuberculosis, to name a few.

Judging that this hospital has been around since hispanic times (and run by frailes) and in the Philippine-American war (the NAMRU --U.S. Naval Medical Research Unit) and WW2, a lot of anguish and pain has been around for centuries.

I was sent there for a six-month laboratory internship, one that I would never forget for the rest of my life.

We were warned by the medical staff about the wandering spirits there, but since my buddies and I had this principle of If I don't see it, it's not real, we dismissed it as an old wive's tale.

Come our first night duty.

We were genuine slackers, yes. My co-intern Lois (said as Luis ---one of my best friends, who is actually Fil-Am from Houston) and I decided to sleep on duty in the microbiology lab, which is in the old NAMRU lab building. I was assigned to Microbiology unit then and had the least night duty work (watch bacteria grow or something), so we had a plausible excuse.

The NAMRU lab building is separate from the main hospital.

Lois was assigned to phlebotomy duty, meaning that he was going to do hospital rounds to collect blood samples.

I agreed to wait for him, so that we can help each other move the couches in the old lab.

I chatted with some other friends for a while before I went to the restroom (in the new lab, where everyone else is) to wash up and basically brush my teeth before I go to sleep.

Then the most bizaare thing happened.

When I went back to the Lounge, I saw Lois there, a lot of my co-interns and the supervising medical staff were talking to him.

His face was pale white, and he looks like he just freaked out on something.

When asked what happened,

He said that he finished his phleb duty early and returned to the Lounge, a few minutes after I went to the restroom. He asked the guys at the reception as to where I went.

The other co-interns told him that I went to the restroom to wash up or something.

He interpreted that as I went to the old lab already and washed up in the restroom THERE.

He left for the old lab. Alone.

When he got there, there was someone (something) in the restroom (which was lit), the sound of running tap water was resonant in the claustrophobic corridor.

He said he joked around and talked to me, ranting how I broke our agreement and went there on my own. The sound of someone brushing his teeth was what he was hearing.

There was no reply.

He decided to pull a prank on me and scare me by suddenly opening the door.

To his amazement, the door DID open.

To his shock, NO ONE was there. The sink was dry as if no one even used it, and here's the catch... we found out that that faucet doesn't really work (and no one bothers to report it for months then).

In short, Lois was terrified, and never went to rounds on his own anymore.

We then learned of the ghosts in the hospital. Jesus Christ, the WHOLE HOSPITAL COMPLEX is haunted.

But being genuine dumbasses, we decided to test it.

Three night duties later, Lois and I brought one of our buddies to the old lab, Ern, who was deathly afraid of the old lab ghost, was in coward mode all the way. The three of us decided to sleep there.

Well, it was a ridiculous strategy. If the ghost would show, one would run away to tell the others, one would be a secondary witness, and one would... well... be the victim lol!

We were scaring each other half the night, in the microbiology lab.

That moron Lois did the unspeakable: HE CALLED IT OUT.

To translate what he shouted on that infamous night: Since there are three of us now, you motherf*cker, go ahead and SHOW YOURSELF.

Ern was shivering like a cat left in the cold, and he was begging of Lois to stop it.

I was like, Dude, that's dumb, we don't know what's out there...

Nothing happened that night, and we dismissed it.

Nothing happened... there.

The thing followed Lois home.

He started to see it in his bathroom mirror, in his room,

His brother started to see it too.

His brother's classmates started to see it too whenever they came over to his house.

It was a woman with disheveled hair, whose face Lois can only describe as cloaked in shadow. It never talked, but it kept on moving stuff around... or running up their wooden stairs... slamming doors occassionally...

I've been to Lois's place. I experienced the running issue firsthand.

This is one of the myriad of experiences I had in that old hospital.

I'll be posting the rest after this (or another venue).
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:12 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked
OMG!!!............-HUGS SO TIGHT DELA SCARED- Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:28 pm

Back in PR there was this little rumor about this house being haunted by an old hermit and his pet Raven. I checked it out with my bro and stayed there for like 9 hours just joking around and eating snacks.

1st hours: Nothing

2nd hour: Nothing again

4rd hour: The day starts to get darker even though its like 6 in the morning (it was lighter earlier)

5th hour: The wind picks up and fluttering sounds are heard outside, but when we look out only a feather is found along with an old rusted arrow. (The odl hermit was rumored to be one of my people's old Tribe members known as the Tai'no (pronounced Tai-e-no in Spanish and for terrible Spanish busters Ta-no)

6th hour: The wood of the house starts to creek eerily and quite long, while the sky keeps getting darker by the minute.

7th hour: My brother and I look around the house but we keep close. We then here a voice say "Out...." followed by a fluttering sound. We turn to the direction of the voice and see a coat hangar (which is odd considering the warm climate in the area). My brother goes to the coat and before he touches it a loud cawing sound scares him away from it and a large Raven fly out of it (scared the hell out of me).

8th hour: I hear my brother talking to himself down by the kitchen and I investigate. When I get there I see a lining of white hair on his head. I asked him what was wrong and he said didn't seem to notice what I meant. I plucked the hair out and showed him to his amazement. At that moment a loud thud came from the ceiling above us and we catiously check it out. Upon arriving in the room with the coat my brother points out the odd position that the coat took. At first glance it looked like a regular rinckeld (however you spell it) linings on the shirt. But at close glance it showed a sinister looking face. We both felt uneasy at this point and then the Raven from before perches by a rocking chair. We then hear a low but eerie voice saying "out....".

9th hour: WE RAN OUR ASSES OUT!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Colonel Delacroix on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:31 pm

OMG.............. pale -SHIVERS SCARED- drop dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:42 pm

APHRODITE wrote:
OMG.............. pale -SHIVERS SCARED- drop dead

-hugs you tight- Sorry love^^
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:43 pm

-HUGS U TIGHT STILL SHIVERING-
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:01 pm

Part 2 of the San Lazaro Ghost Tales

Ern, Lois and I decided NOT to go to the old Lab at night unless there's three of us.

Well, it's been a general rule in our batch after that fateful incident that interns DO NOT sleep there.

But of all things, this one for me takes the cake. Because it happened to ME.

Ern and I went to the Tuberculosis building half-past midnight, for the scheduled Phleb rounds. Ern couldn't do it on his own, so I had to tag along.

The TB building is outside, and you'd have to walk past the old NAMRU lab to get there.

The old lab is closed at night since then, to deter interns from slacking off.

The only exception would be the Microbiology shift, and there's just two of them.

I noticed that the old lab's main door is still locked.

Ern and I went on our way and collected our blood samples.

As we were walking back to the main building (same route), I noticed that the old lab main door is open, but there were no lights lit in the corridor. There was this... inky darkness there.

Ern saw it too, and we agreed to walk a little... faster.

Have you ever felt that spinetingling sensation that seems to freeze your body and concentrate on the back of your neck?

That exact thing happened to me as we were walking outside the Malaria Ward, which is about a stone throw away from the NAMRU lab.

I literally dropped my blood sample box (good thing the test tubes were in protectors, and were capped), and cringed. I felt this overwhelming terror. Gibbering terror.

It's not fear. It's the first time I felt that emotion.

Ern picked up my sample box and he dragged me to the side entrance of the main building, where we're supposed to originally pass through. I recalled running as fast as I can, even if my feet are heavy.

He had this crazed look in his face, and he kept staring at where I dropped the box.

Later, in the main lab, we were talking about it with other co-interns (I was given a glass of water-- I looked pale).

Ern (with teary eyes and a trembling voice)said he saw it. He saw the figure.

It was a black, shadowy figure. Humanoid, at that. It doesn't have a face, only a mouth of sorts.

It was holding (or by the way he described it--- gripping) my left shoulder.

We spent the rest of the night praying, as a group. It was unnatural, really.

I learned months later, near the end of my term there, that there were speculations that an old elemental (a fey spirit, encanto in our own language) lived around the NAMRU lab.

It could also be the Poltergeist that was seen two and a half years before we came. -- the one that had to be actually exorcised.

We never knew.

-----------------------------------------------
I returned to San Lazaro a few months ago, to visit the staff (who are my mentors).

The old lab is now condemned, and the Microbiology facility is transferred to the new lab in the main building.

They said no one goes to the NAMRU anymore. We were one of the last batches.

But there's a new resident though, who walks around in the Blood bank...

I didn't bother to know about it.
--------------------------------------------
Next posts:

Balete Drive- the haunted street that is feared (by Motorists) throughout Manila. It is most famous for its White lady...

Bahay na Pula (The Red House) - in San Ildefonso, Bulacan, the house where in WW2, the Japanese soldiers kept -- and raped hundreds of women for sexual comfort. A lot of bizaare things have been seen there for decades after the war ended.

Claret School, Quezon City - I spent 12 years studying here. The spirit of Abdulazziz Gania, a student who leapt from the fifth floor, appears still, when the night is silent.

I saw him jump to his death when I came to school, early in the morning.

2nd would be the headless priest who wanders the halls at night.

The school was said to be used to as a cemetery in Spanish times. Shocked

Last edited by The Darkfather on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:07 pm

pale OK NOW IM SCARED TO DEATH TO GO TO BED.............
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:27 pm

I was very scared then too. All that happened at the same time when I was having the nightmares.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Terror that literally broke my will and made me lose my senses. I'll never forget it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:28 pm

OMG DARK DADDY IM SO FREAKING SCARED!.......
-STILL HOLDING DELA SO TIGHT- pale
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:32 pm

Balete Drive is a street located in New Manila, Quezon City, Philippines. It is known for apparitions of a white lady and haunted houses which were built during the Spanish Era (1800s). New Manila has an abundance of balete trees, which, according to legend, is a favorite spot of wandering spirits and other paranormal beings. Paranormal experts believe that the white lady was raped by Japanese soldiers during the Second World War, which differs from the movie. Witnesses of the white lady, advise motorists to avoid the street at night, especially if they are alone. If it is necessary to travel the route, they advise that backseat of the car is fully occupied and that no one should look back or look in any mirrors. The apparition wears a night gown, has long hair but has no face or one covered with blood.

Yes, this is true. I tend to be a cab rider, esp. late at night when I go out partying, and you'd have to like, poke a gun to most drivers' heads to make them drive through that street.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The scariest place in your area   The scariest place in your area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The scariest place in your area
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next