TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

top 10 black ops weapons

Go down 
+2
Star scream 3000
Star Adder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

top 10 black ops weapons Empty
PostSubject: top 10 black ops weapons   top 10 black ops weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:14 pm

note this is my opinion only and these weaponas are how i have a feel for them but im certain others might feel for this list

first Honorable mentions:

L96a1 sniper rifle: most powerful sniper rifle but its massive recoil and long bolt cycle sink the boat on this one

Skorpion: once again alot of power but only good for ranges within 30 yards

Galil: a good all around gun but the recoil is pretty unpredictable some times

LAW rocket launcher: the best rocket launcher in the game (besides the all powerful grim reaper)

Kiparis (classified smg): crazy fast and pretty accurate but only 20 rounds a clip come on

CZ75 pistol: a great secondary weapon and it can have a full auto upgrade

now the top 10

#10.............. AK74U (smg): outrageously good all around for an smg but its got a slow rate of fire and its more like an assault rifle though

#9................ FN FAL (assault rifle) : a good weapon from mw2 got even better in black ops, Powerful, accurate, and a single fire

#8 ................ PSG1 (sniper rifle): sniper rifles indeed are under powered in black ops but out of all of them the PSG1 is the only one that really stood out to me the most because its the second most powerful of the snipers and its a semi auto with moderate recoil all around the best sniper in the game

#7................ AUG (assault rifle): this assault rifle is definitely part of the Power curve in this game, although it doenst have high damage it has an impeccable ROF but it falls only at number 7 because its more of a CQC assault rather than all arround

#6................ Spectre (smg): an Amped up version of the MP5K great accuracy good power and a great fire rate with a descent clip size make this the best all around SMG
#5................ SPAS 12 (shotgun) : Best shotgun in the game hands down

#4................ AK 47: this gun is almost the tip of the spear on the power curve weapons in the game, good all arround with tons of power

#3................. M60 (LMG) : The most powerful automatic weapon in the game (2-3 shot kill) even though it has some recoil and a slow rate of fire its awe inspiring power and huge clip size (100) make this gun stand out as a weapon to be feared by any and all gamers

#2............... Commando (assault rifle) : liked all the way across the board by players the commando is like the Galil with a bit better accuracy and fire rate, making this gun a very good gun in this game, number 1 on most peoples list

and finally

#1.................... G11 (assault rifle): quite a shocker really, but in the hands of the right people this gun is a hand held weapon of mass killing, this one of two 3 burst weapons in the game and this is the better, great power, and the most accurate rifle in the game, but what really stands out is its incredible rate of fire, it is a 3 burst but its so fast even the kill cams cannot keep up with the rate of fire on this gun all around the number 1 gun in the game
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: top 10 black ops weapons   top 10 black ops weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:05 pm

You forgot the most powerful weapon of all.................

THE KNIFE
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: top 10 black ops weapons   top 10 black ops weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Star scream 3000 wrote:

THE KNIFE
knife sucky
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: top 10 black ops weapons   top 10 black ops weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:12 pm

i put the g11 as number 1 because if you think about it, the m16 is pretty good even in this game, and the G11 is like the m16 running extended mags and rapid fire and grip
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: top 10 black ops weapons   top 10 black ops weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:26 am

I use the L96a1 and I'm pretty much accustomed to it. Personal preference, maybe.

Maybe it's because I play Black Ops here on my PC instead of on the PS3/Xbox.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: top 10 black ops weapons   top 10 black ops weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:36 am

G11 is amazing in hardcore not so great in core
Back to top Go down
MADMike
MADMike

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: top 10 black ops weapons   top 10 black ops weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:08 pm

They'll most likely patch it when they decide to soon, Call of Duty usually does it for one maybe two guns. G11 looks to be the choice, either that or the AK74u just because of it's Assault Rifle type damage.

I wouldn't mind seeing Second Chance taken out, being that seems to be the weapon that kills me the most. Razz
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: top 10 black ops weapons   top 10 black ops weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:50 pm

Dr. Lecter wrote:
I use the L96a1 and I'm pretty much accustomed to it. Personal preference, maybe.

Maybe it's because I play Black Ops here on my PC instead of on the PS3/Xbox.
I love the L96A1 and I got xbox. And the reason why I love is because it's got power and it's fun to use and reminds me a Rainbow Six Vegas 2 in which it was called the L96 artic warfare.
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

Number of posts : 363

PostSubject: Re: top 10 black ops weapons   top 10 black ops weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Star Adder wrote:
Star scream 3000 wrote:

THE KNIFE
knife sucky
What game are you playing cause it's not the same one I'm playing
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: top 10 black ops weapons   top 10 black ops weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:44 pm

MADMike wrote:
They'll most likely patch it when they decide to soon, Call of Duty usually does it for one maybe two guns. G11 looks to be the choice, either that or the AK74u just because of it's Assault Rifle type damage.

I wouldn't mind seeing Second Chance taken out, being that seems to be the weapon that kills me the most. Razz
more than likely the 74 u there really isnt a problem against the g11 it takes like 2 bursts to kill someone its just really fast
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: top 10 black ops weapons   top 10 black ops weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:06 am

Star Adder wrote:
MADMike wrote:

more than likely the 74 u there really isnt a problem against the g11 it takes like 2 bursts to kill someone its just really fast

Call of Duty: Black Ops dev explains plans for knives and sniper rifles
Tom Senior, PCGamer.com

Some recent forum posts have revealed Treyarch’s plans to fine tune the sniper file and knife attacks, hoping to address complaints that sniper rifles are too weak, and knife lunge is too powerful. The changes will hit in the next Call of Duty: Black Ops update, and you can read about them below.

These are the planned changes for sniper rifles, as announced by Treyarch developer Vahn on the Call of Duty: Black Ops forums:

Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will now always be ensured one-shot kill headshots.
Subtle increase in sniper rifle accuracy when scoping in.

Treyarch caused some controversy when they removed the ability to quickscope with a sniper rifle, and admit that it has weakened the weapon as a choice. Vahn says “we stopped Quick Scoping for the most part. We mostly invalidated a sniper winning a battle with a Shotgun or SMG at close range. This was the goal. However, this has come at a pretty large cost to sniping in general.” Beyond the changes listed above, there are more tweaks planned to fine tune the sway of the scope when aiming, but these will come in later updates.

As for the knife, Vahn had this to say.

“We’ve made some changes to the knife tunables that will be available in the next game update.

We are not currently planning to remove the lunge, make the knife a 2 hit kill in the front, or make you pull it out to use it. These are all good community suggestions that are appropriate for a future game that has a Barebones or Pure version.

That said, after thinking about a bit more, it seemed reasonable that we could do additional (and larger) experiments on the lunge and swipe ranges and see how they play out.”

Fore more Call of Duty: Black Ops goodness, check out the Call of Duty: Black Ops Mythbusters video, and our pick of the eight funniest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: top 10 black ops weapons   top 10 black ops weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

top 10 black ops weapons
Page 1 of 1