TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time

Go down 
+2
ValiantX
Star Adder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time Empty
PostSubject: my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time   my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:04 am

hey everyone, time to give this a spin, for the top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time, this is personal opinion so dont ask where this came from off the internet.

ok here we go starting at number 10

#10: Tek Bow (turok) this thing makes the top 10 list because its, simple, yet totally bad ass to use

#9: Omega Cannon (metroid prime hunters) my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time Omega_Cannonthis weapon, even though it only appears in this version of metroid, and only on one multiplayer map and the final part of story mode, is the only weapon samus ever gets through out the entire metroid series that has fire power on a nuclear scale

#8: the master sword (legend of zelda ocarina of time) my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time Masterswordlttp of all the weapons we had this far, none is as well known as the master sword, (the exception being the tek bow) link is able to use this sword to defeat the evil gannondorf and save the day

#7: energy sword (halo 2) if anything, my favorite melee weapon on the count down, it isnt like the halo 3 and reach sword where it has a slow recovery, it goes almost as fast as you can click the buttons, giving it a better stand on things

#6: light saber (star wars the force unleashed) the concept of a sword like weapon that can cut through anything, well here you have it world, star wars' very own melee weapon of death.
my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time JediKnights

#5 Red Fist RPG (turok 2007) its one thing to have an rpg 7 on your back running around shooting dumb fire rockets at people, but this thing is a whole new beast, the red fist rpg not only shoots unguided rockets, it can lock on to things as well like people and vehicles, making it the most powerful weapon in the game

#4 hyper mode (metroid prime 3 corruption) this gives new meaning of the phraze "im gonna go beast mode on your bitch ass" activating hyper mode gives you a major upgrade in weaponry, not to mention you take no damage for a short amount of time

#3: the lancer assault rifle (gears of war): dude its an assault rifle with a chain saw as a bayonette, enough said

#2 Bio Force Gun BFG (doom) my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time BFG9000 this weapon, has 2 names to the trade of bfg, one is the actual name, the bio force gun, and the all known fan name big fucking gun, even dwayne johnson in the action movie of doom said holy shit when firing this weapon, how can a gun that shoots a huge ball of plasma energy that destroys anything not be on the top 10. whats really funny is that in the first doom, this gun was so powerful, its maximum damage couldn't be registered in the game so it couldnt do the absolute maximum dammage it could do

and finally the one youve been waiting for the number 1 spot goes to.......................................................................

#1: Scarab Gun (halo 2) now to most people who have either, never had an xbox, never played halo 2, or never cared to finding all the secrets of a video this will be a new thing to you, when the game came first came out it was a total myth and legend for all halo fans, until some fans have found that it does exist in the game, and can be found in more than one place, this gun although its made to look like just a plasma rifle, its not really a plasma rifle, since it is full automatic fire, no overheat, and unlimited ammo, oh i forgot, it shoots a 10 foot diameter beam of plasma that destroys anything it touches, i personally have tried to get one of the scarab guns and succeeded although it took me like 5 hours to do, and i was just awestruck on how powerful the weapon is, so powerful that if you get too close to the thing your shooting at you can kill yourself and your buddies next to ya. heres a video clip of one way to get the scarab gun i got

Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time   my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:55 am

I geuss I would have three

my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time Gravity-gun_72

my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time Portal-gun-3

and

my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time Crysis-nano-suit-pc-sc001

and yes the suit is a weapon
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time   my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:03 pm

Keyblade anyone?

my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time NobodyKeyblade
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time   my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Win
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time   my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Hey darkfather technically you only need the portal gun cuz it has a gravity gun built into it
Back to top Go down
Defbringer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Defbringer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time   my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Totally agree with you on the BFG - took a long time to load and reload though stuff stayed dead...if not plastered all over the walls...not the greatest rate of fire...but hey...you didn't need it...and deserves it's place high in the top ten :-)

Def.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time   my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:05 pm

thanks def
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time   my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my top 10 greatest video game weapons of all time
Page 1 of 1