TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fate of Clayton Carmine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

fate of Clayton Carmine Empty
PostSubject: fate of Clayton Carmine   fate of Clayton Carmine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:11 pm

fate of Clayton Carmine 01-noscale epic games announce several days ago that the fans of gears will get to choose the fate of the newest character in the gears universe, clayton "clay" Carmine (shown above choking out a locust drone with one arm, notice the locust's feet are entirely off the ground) on xbox live by buying one of 2 tshirts for your avy (all proceeds go to charity dont worry) either purchase the "save carmine" tshirt or the "carmine must die" t shirt, in my opinion, i say let this guy live, he looks like a definite ass kicking machine/ walkin man tank
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-05-26

fate of Clayton Carmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: fate of Clayton Carmine   fate of Clayton Carmine I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:05 am

save em. also Im assuming he will last the longest in the story if he dies as each brother progressively lasted more in the story than the first.
Also this one looks the baddest and most likely has a huge death toll for the locust because of the killing of his bros

Cant wait :
Go Clay@!
Back to top Go down

fate of Clayton Carmine
Page 1 of 1