TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformes Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 9: Karma and Fate.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Transformes Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 9: Karma and Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Transformes Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 9: Karma and Fate.   Transformes Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 9: Karma and Fate. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Chapter 9: Karma and Fate.

I woke form my sleep with a jolt, something came to me and it was clear what time, what event when I should go back to. I jump up from my bed and put on my boots then leave my room and try to find Lunar. Not long after I see Hawk down one of the halls, she notices me and walk over to me, she seems to have something on her mind.

So….John what are you doing up wandering about? (Hawk)

I am trying to find Lunar, I believe I know what I must do to set things right in the past. (John)

But what about us in the hear and now? Will we all still exist? (Hawk)

Yes, yes you and the others will still exist. (John)

How are you so sure John?(Hawk)

I know this because…..because when there was a raid on the Decepticon base….I found the nursery were you all were just mere hours old. I was given the task of….eliminating you all but…….(John)

You were weak…and you couldn’t do it. How….(Hawk)

Hawk don’t even finish that sentence….that weakling saved your life…twice. (Foxy)

Hawk throws her arms up and turns away, Foxy gives me a little smile.

I know it must have been a hard choice for you to not follow through on your orders, but why didn’t you? (Foxy)

Cause I am not like the ones that killed my family in cold blood. Yes war is war, but I am not killing younglings. I would take my chances and face them when they were grown soldiers. Thing is…if I had killed you all then…..I would have been dead, talk about karma. Anyway I need to talk to Lunar, I have an idea how to set things right.(John)

Foxy just looks at me and nods her head, what I have told her seemed to strike a cord with her, we then start walking to Lunar’s room. Once we arrive there, Foxy leaves as I enter his room, Lunar turns to look at me.

Well what do I deserve the pleasure of your company? (Lunar)

Well Lunar I have a plan, a plan on how to get me to the right time. (John)

Hmm really and what time is that? (Lunar)
Well, I have to stop your father from creating the first Trans-organic human and I have to prevent him form being killed by Megatron. (John)

So you have to go to…Arizona? (Lunar)

Yes, that is correct. As for the Vehicons, well there is a armory in between the two labs, if it is still there…I have something that will even the odds for us. (John)

Good so, when do we leave? (Lunar)

Well now if we can. I say it should be me, you and Foxy. We stay in a small group, it will give us a better chance of success. (John)

Lunar nods in agreement and I leave his room, I head back to my room to gather my supplies. I then meet Lunar and Foxy at the main doors then leave on our journey.

Meanwhile…..

Steelclaw returns to the battle site, he scans the area and finds the spot were I gained access to the lab. He ponders why I would return her and then comes to the conclusion that I am trying to make my way home.

Killer Red do you read me? (Steel)

Yes Steel I read you, what can I assist you with? (Killer)

Give me the coordinates to the other remaining labs and human armories form the war. (Steel)

OK, but what are you planning? (Killer)

If this human is who I believe it is….he is going to make a last ditch effort for home. (Steel)

Steel receives the info and starts his way to the armory, along the way he thinks back about the human he spoke to Killer about.

John if that is you, please be careful, the fate of your race is in your hands. (Steel)

He then transforms and continues on his journey, all unaware that he is being followed by the Vehicons. A collision course set, the battle for the fate of the human race looms near.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Transformes Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 9: Karma and Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformes Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 9: Karma and Fate.   Transformes Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 9: Karma and Fate. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Woo! Transformes Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 9: Karma and Fate. Icon_study
Back to top Go down

Transformes Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 9: Karma and Fate.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: