TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ancient time: Chapter 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

Ancient time: Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ancient time: Chapter 3   Ancient time: Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

The Decepticon mercs flew in the sky, Commander hawk in the lead, Now and then humans would piont at the wierd planes. Today was the day Zone 9 would become theirs. She was heading to the Autobot's nest. She would make sure they fall.
they passed 3 femme's who where hidden in the ground, And a giant truck who watched.....closely.

The small glint seem not to make her notice. But the back shuttle, did. It gently did a small dip, and went to their location, Devastator saw this, and slammed down into the ground, the femme's became in camo, the shuttle flew around, then went back to the group.
The tallest femme, Foxy lady got up, and checked that it was clear, then a large Jet flew behind the group. for a earth jet, he was huge. The back rear.
His name was jetbat, and was the second commander of the group.
There was one other jet with him, his name was Foxblaze. He was a good friend to hawk, and was speaking to the large jet.
Devastator kneeled...took out his cannon......and aimed.
Before the large jet could hear or feel a thing, a black spiked ball slammed unto his side. Devastator's mace. Foxblaze transformed in mid air, and looked around. The first group of mercs to ahead to notice. Jetbat swirled down to the land, humans hiding as they saw the massive jet fall. Devastator did a signal as the femme's ran towards the large jet. Devastator shot the sky, as a large airplane, with a giant antenna hovered from the clouds, lowering.
Generalfire.
It lowered. it was a transformer, but was really half its size. Under the airplane in its claws, was Lunar retturns 2 being clutched.
Foxblaze took out his weapons, and started shooting.

12 miles ahead, Hawk viewed her rear mirriors and noticed Jetbat and Foxblaze wasnt there. She transformed, and looked...she let her hawk eyes appear...as they zoomed into the back..and saw foxblaze shooting at someone. She waved her hand..as Eclipse and Starfighter swerved to the right, and put their thruster on high, and as one, flew back towards the fight.
Hawk looked ahead, and needed to make a choice.
Fight or keep going with the goal.
Power was more important than comrades.
she rubbed her temple and growled. Unicron01 and ace venom, plus pyroblackout looked at her, she then turned her eyes black, as she became her jet once, more, made a turn, and flew back towards the fight. all 3 jets did the same.

Foxy POV:
I smiled and ran towards lunar retturns 2, who transformed and landed on the ground...he ran towards the large jet and slammed his black star blade unto the transformers neck, snapping its neck off.
The loud roar made my wires trembles, Harmony shouted and pionted to the incoming jets.
Hawk knew.
I looked at Devastator who nodded, he ran towards the jets, I drove behind him, transformed, used his back as a peddle stool, and clutched a Jet who tipped and started shaking for me to get off.
The jet was named Starfighter, and he wasnt happy. I clutched my gun and shot his wings, The jet swirled around the sky, almost hitting Generalfire, The jet did air tricks and tried so hard to get me off, i shot my gun at his cockpit, and thats where smoke appeared, and did a nose dive down.
I use my legs and jump off his nose, and dive towards devastator, who grabs me bridle style, and lets me down. we both watch as starfighter slams unto some buildings.

YES!

Normal POV:

A very very angry eclipse transformed, and nodded with foxblaze, as they both transformed, and changed parts, as both landed.
Brother and sister.
Their armor was different. violet with black, and ancient writting around it.
Both nodded and dashed towards, Foxblaze swirled and slammed his daggers unto the ground, as eclipse jumped over him, and gripped Devastator head, and threw him over her head.
Both siblings took turns hitting devastator, Harmony and Tean ran towards them but stopped when a black missile hit the road infront of them.
A black transformer hovered in the air, Unicron and ace venom also transformed with their guns out.

What business do you have in my home.

This isnt your zone Hawkins.

her eyes flashed at that new name.

Then it will become once i defeat those who come infront.
And your little trick....will not work...

As she said that the large 100 feet long building that landed on Jetbat, exploded, as a large body got up, eletrical sparks flying, as jetbat put his head back on, he took out his two twin cannons and shot two powerful energon sparks at Generalfire who took the hit and gently started to fall.
A powerful roar sounded, as eclipse and Foxblaze flew between the two enemies and landed near a building, Devastator charging at them.
Commander hawk landed infront of Devastator, one hand gripped his face.another his shoulder....she used her thrusters and threw him towards two buildings...Foxy widened her eyes, and step backed as Devastator got back up and grabbed his mace and charged.
his yellow eyes focused on the femme. The femme turned her head a bit...and dodged his attack, and ducked, and kicked Devastator, Devastator gripped her leg, she used her hands, and Swirled kicked his face, then used her machine gun and shot at him, she used this moment and Grabbed his mace, and used it to throw him over her shoulder. She stood back up..and snapped her fingers.
Unicron01 landed and slammed his cannon oN Devastator chest growling.
Devastator went to grab him, as two more large black powerful cannons appeared near his face charging.

Surrender or he dies.

Tean teleported behind Unicron01 and gripped his waist and teleported him to a river, as she went back to the two other cannons, Hawk looked at her, watching her movements, Unicron01 didnt even flinch as hawk teleported near tean, and grabbed her..and ripped both her arms off, and kicked her towards foxy, she threw the arms at the ground..
A light flash appeared from the sky, Everyone looked up at the large fire balls, As two large transformers were appearing.

* there, a little hitch, guess who will it be??*
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Ancient time: Chapter 3   Ancient time: Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Much better and that's easy!!...

Those two transformers are Kratos and Dante. Ancient time: Chapter 3 Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Ancient time: Chapter 3   Ancient time: Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:08 pm

Ancient time: Chapter 3 Icon_tongue maybe
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Ancient time: Chapter 3   Ancient time: Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:09 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Ancient time: Chapter 3   Ancient time: Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:28 pm

Duh.
It's obviously me and myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient time: Chapter 3   Ancient time: Chapter 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ancient time: Chapter 3
Page 1 of 1