TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Time Empty
PostSubject: Time   Time I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:07 am

I barely have the time to paint nowadays due to work (impeding everything from my D&D art commitments to Countdown),

but I'm itching to share the lengthy Countdown story (long overdue), so I'll just make a habit of transcribing the handwritten screenplay at work (during breaktime), so the rest of the players (and members) would at least know the bigger plots (or probable details) in the story.

I may have to devise a way of drawing TF that are faster to color in Photoshop (or devise/copy a coloring technique that eats up half the time without sacrificing a lot of quality) to get things posted easier.

Doing the manuscript since the comics part contains mostly only the principal scenes and fights that I find are hard to describe in words. Some have seen the preview (at Deviant), but I have yet to post the parts of Day 9 when I get access to an outside connection (they don't allow removable memory drives here at work for data security reasons). Furthermore, I'll be doing it so I won't forget (to continue the series).

I'll call it The Countdown Manuscripts.

I'll probly sticky it like Hawk's "Through the eyes of a Transformer," so everyone can keep track.
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time   Time I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:44 am

im waiting, patiently!
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time   Time I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:41 pm

As am I.

Almost like waiting for another good book that you liked but they never made the sequel(GRRRR!!!).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time   Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time
Page 1 of 1