TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 9: Resistance is futile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 9: Resistance is futile Empty
PostSubject: Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 9: Resistance is futile   Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 9: Resistance is futile I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Brigadier General Rose stood near the harbor where the HMNZS Endeavour was docked. Rose raised his right arm as he looked at the watch on his wrist. “2:43 AM. The man is late”, said Rose. He looked behind his shoulders as a man walked behind him. He saluted to the Brigadier General, who waved his hand as the former relaxed his posture. “Sir, shall I assist Sergeant McKenzie in his escape?” asked the new face. “I believe it will hasten the time that it is taking just to move on out of the area.”

The new face was dressed in basic S.U. military uniform. All black gear, red pointed gloves, a gas mask with gold lenses, and a combat helmet with the S.U. emblem. His right shoulder bared the mark of a sergeant. Rose grinned to himself as his lit a new cigar and placed it in his mouth. Occasionally taking small puffs of smoke as he stared into the night sky. The new face stood still and listened as Rose took a deep breath and began to speak.

“No need, we will simply watch and wait. The man’s an Elemental. Give him a chance.” A sudden explosion rocked the tanker. Rose and the new face covered their eyes and peered through their arms to see the carnage. A large hole appeared on the side of the tanker near the barracks. Through the flames they watched as a figure ran through the raging fire and jumped into the water. Rose and the new face ran to where the figure had landed. The new face pulled out a flashlight and pointed the beam into the water. “Do you see him!?” asked Rose. “I can’t see a thing, sir! The light from the flames are making it difficult to see through the reflection”, exclaimed the new face. “Looking for me, yeah?”

The two turned around and were met with a drenched, but very much alive, Kyle McKenzie. He still had the needle from the cigar in his mouth and was smirking in the dark from the raging flames of the tanker. “Come on, let’s get out of here. The cool winds are gonna give me a cold”, said Kyle. “As you wish, Sergeant”, grinned Rose. The three men quickly jumped into a humvee that Rose rode in with earlier as they heard the sound of sirens.

Minutes after leaving the scene of the explosion the three men took deep breaths and laughed. “Aww man. I thought that the Utopian bastards had me for good. So, General Rose, what’s this all about with the government wanting me to join the Tournament?” asked Kyle. “That is what I want to know. Reports have been going around that other Elementals have been hunted down to join the Tournament. Well, the originals I mean. You’re one of the originals, Kyle”, said Rose. “Ain’t life grand? Who’s the face anyway?” asked Kyle. The new face stopped the vehicle and removed his head gear as Kyle’s face lit in with surprise. “Ethan? Goddamn am I glad to see you.” exclaimed Kyle. “I love you too, but let’s save the formalities later, shall we? replied Ethan.

Rose looked behind him as he saw lights approaching their position. “Floor it, sergeant! We have company!” Ethan stepped on the gas as the humvee roared and drove forward with a jolt. Ethan remained focused on the road as the SUVs behind him came into view. Ethan flew past signs and buildings as he struggled to shake off the SUVs that were tailing them. As the SUVs drew near the humvee one of the passengers on the left SUV lowered the window and aimed a silenced G36c at him as the man fired at the humvee. Ethan quickly hit the brakes as the driver of the SUV on the right was riddled with bullets and crashed the vehicle into a guard post.

“I’ll take care of this one”, said Rose. The Brigadier General pulled out a [color=black]Smith & Wesson .500 Magnum and stuck his body out of the window as he sat on the door. He aimed the weapon at the approaching vehicle and found it difficult to aim it accordingly. “Having some trouble old timer?” asked Kyle. “I’m getting too old for this shit…” replied Rose. The Brigadier General pulled a pair of frames from his pocket and quickly put them on. He aimed the weapon once more and waited. Ethan took a sharp left turn and was sweating from frustration. As the SUV took a left turn as well Rose fired the magnum. The SUV flipped as the explosion sent it into the air, crashing into the ground. Rose grinned as he slipped back in his seat. Kyle nodded his head and smirked. “Badass shooting, General.”

“Like I said, ‘I’m getting too old’”, said Rose. “’For this shit’, as well” replied Ethan. Kyle and Ethan shared a laugh as Rose shock his head. Suddenly a third light of a SUV lights up from out of a corner as it slams into the humvee, sending it flipping multiple times on its sides.

The SUV parks near the wrecked humvee as three S.U. soldiers and a man in a suit walks to the flipped vehicle. Rose wakes up moments later to find a berretta in his face as it discharges.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 9: Resistance is futile   Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 9: Resistance is futile I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:05 am

Excellent read Lunar. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 9: Resistance is futile   Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 9: Resistance is futile I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:30 pm

Thank you my good man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 9: Resistance is futile   Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 9: Resistance is futile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 9: Resistance is futile
Page 1 of 1