TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 8: False obligation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 8: False obligation Empty
PostSubject: Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 8: False obligation   Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 8: False obligation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Location of Prisoner: HMNZS Endeavour

Prisoner # 627

Name: [Censor]

Inside of the tanker ship, a man with a burlap sack over his head is shackled with chains on both wrists as the chains are imbedded onto each side of the hull. His arms were crossed against his chest to keep his from moving his arms around; having the chains near his face. Both feet were immersed in buckets of water. He is not alone, however. There were three men, standing straight and without fail, with fully loaded XM8 carbines.

They stood straight and watched the man. Their uniform suggested that they were not ordinary men. They were part of the elite Sovereignty of Utopia’s Basilisk Unit. Formed from the best soldiers any country has to offer. However, their identities were always never revealed. In fact, their reputation is said to be a myth.

Footsteps echoed throughout the tanker as they drew closer, but the three men did not stir from their duty. The echoes of footsteps soon died down as a man with a beige beret and officer’s uniform, covered with achievements, stepped inside of the room with two more Basilisk soldiers behind him. He looked at the man with the sack on his head and ordered one man to remove it off of the prisoner’s head.

The prisoner’s head hung against his chest as the beige beret man walked up to him. The soldiers aimed their weapons and were ready for anything. The man with the beige beret then spoke. “Sergeant Kyle McKenzie. It has been some time since we’ve last met. Three years was it”?

“About right”, said Kyle, “Would have been longer. But what can ya do, eh, Brigadier General Rose?” Rose smirked and took out a cigar as he lit it with his lighter. He held one in Kyle’s face but withdrew it when the former made no motion. “Anyway, I am going to get straight to the point, just like you like it. The New Zealand branch of the S.U. government has taken notice of your stellar performance during the skirmish at the NASA base. But what has really caught their attention is you ability.”, said Rose. “And what do they want me to do?”, asked Kyle. Rose smiled as the smoke from his cigar puffed into the air. “To join the Tournament.”

Kyle's head swung upwards as his face was filled with confusion. "Why the hell do they want an Elemental to participate in the Tournament?", asked Kyle. "Doesn't matter. They just want you. You ain't got a choice.", answered Rose. "Why did they send you?", exclaimed Kyle. "I guess that they figured, 'being the closest person to Kyle, only you can get to him.' I suppose they were right. The fire in your eyes are as lit up as the day I graduated you. Any other person would have been denied to speak to you. Even the highest officials wouldn't be allowed near you." , said Rose. Kyle let his head hang against his chest again.

The Brigadier General put the cigar near Kyle's face. The latter finally took hold of it with his mouth. Rose lit it and waved to Kyle as he left the room. The three Basilisk soldiers followed behind him as two simply stood guard near the entrance to where Kyle was. A few minutes later Prisoner number 627 smiled as the cigar burnt up and revealed a thin needle at the end of it.
Back to top Go down

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 8: False obligation
Page 1 of 1