TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 7: Fight for me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 7: Fight for me Empty
PostSubject: Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 7: Fight for me   Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 7: Fight for me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:54 pm

Inside of his shop, John throws his coat on the ground and sits at his desk with his feet spread on top. Not long after this, John begins to snore as he drifts off to sleep.

Visions suddenly begin to come into his mind as he sees eight figures around him. They laugh and pat one another on the back as they suddenly begin to scream as they disappear. Once all eight figures are gone, one lone shadow remained as it took shape. The figure then walked towards John as steam formed in its hand and its eyes shown blue.

The loud bang was heard and John awoke suddenly. He got up from his chair and looked out his desk’s window, only to see nothing outside. He scratched the back of his head as he yawned and bent down to pick up his coat. Suddenly the door of his garage was busted open and the windows behind him were smashed in as men in black rushed in and aimed their weapons at him. Their covered faces were partly visible by three shining dots, possibly night vision goggles.

“Hey, hey! What’s all of this about!?” exclaimed John. The men said nothing as one of them walked up to John and hit him in the face with the butt of his rifle.

After an unknown amount of time, cold water was suddenly thrown at John’s face as he began to squirm, but could not as he was bound to a chair with chains all around him. A single lamp was lit above him as he looked around only to see complete darkness. Not a very comfortable position for a stressed mechanic. “Alright, someone tell me why the hell I am here! Come on, this is **** I didn’t do anything!” screamed John. “Oh, you would do best to remain quiet until the boss comes. Otherwise we will have to persuade you.”, said an unknown voice.

John looked around in confusion for the source of the voice. Footsteps were then heard as two men walked into the light and looked down at John. The man was about 5’9. His skin was dark and held a mustache above his lips. His black slicked-back hair gleamed in the darkness. He wore a grey suit with a black scarf around his neck. His pants were grey and so were his shoes. A monocle lay on his right eye, possibly indicating royalty. “My name is Alexander DJev. I am aware of what sort of secret you possess within you, John MacIsaac. Age thirty-three, divorced, single child, owns a garage and is a mechanic for Nunavut.” said DJev. John merely looked up in confusion. “How did you know all of that? And what secret are you talking ab-“, before having a chance to finish his sentence, the second man punched John in the face. “Pardon my assistant’s rudeness; he sometimes gets annoyed by questions that people already know.” DJev bends low to meet John’s face and smiles. “How about you work for me? Enter the tournament and make it worth your while.”

“What tournament are you talking about? I am not a fighter you asshole…” just as DJev’s assistant was about to hit John again, DJev put a hand up as he turned around. The hulking figure nodded his head and put away him hand. DJev chuckled to himself as he began to speak again. “So how about, old dog? Are you willing to fight for me? You’ll be representing Canada if you do.”, John looked up in annoyance at the man and spit in his face. DJev’s assistant did not hesitate to hit John again as DJev pulled out a handkerchief, wiped his face with it and lay it on John’s head. “No matter how long it takes, you will fight me, old dog. Until then, cheers!”, DJev waves as he left and disappeared into the darkness with his assistant. John was left alone, bruised and in pain.
Back to top Go down

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 7: Fight for me
Page 1 of 1