TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falling: Episode 1: No Savior for the Pigeon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Falling: Episode 1: No Savior for the Pigeon Empty
PostSubject: Falling: Episode 1: No Savior for the Pigeon   Falling: Episode 1: No Savior for the Pigeon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:06 am

Savior's Hospital. Despite the pain killers I woke up to agonizing pain, my arms attached to wires my face, neck, my entire body for god's sake felt as if someone had rammed me into a tree.....a very large, broad, and hard as concrete kind of tree. As I laid in bed I wondered where my savior was. Is death my only salvation? Where is my rope to pull me out of the quick sand of reality?
According to my so called father the doctors said I'd be able to at least walk within 72hrs.That wasn't soon enough. I had to be quicker, stronger, but I was in a bed like a normal degenerate again, like I was 6 months ago before this whole thing. The feeling was unbearable, relentless and unforgiving, but apparently I managed to at least sit in bed like a good patient.

My room was facing the wall adjacent to the double doors of the ER, me being within the ER's 3rd floor. Behind the double doors were the elevators that led to my freedom, but as I would soon find out it wasn't the kind of freedom I exactly expected. The desk was to my right, a ways from the doorway. From what I could see, nurses and doctors seemed to be zooming in and out of different doors and rooms so the rest was a blur of white coats, green shirts and pants.
Amongst the sea rose my nurse short thin and energetic.....like all new nurses. "Can I get you anything ,Hun?".I hated her already." No , I'm fine thank you very much Ms." Probably horrible of me right? To immediately dislike someone nursing me back to health.But it wasn't her really. It was mostly the fact that she reminded me of the pool of people I use to swim in...normal people.People living the same cycles day in and day out, people without purpose, people with more than they needed, people without knowledge, unwise, unjust, immoral, people who either looked up to leaders or looked down in some sick form of respect.As she was walking away she turned her head towards me, making sure I was fine, I smiled a second time after I spoke to make sure she would walk away mentally secure that she was doing what she was supposed to.

Sadly that was the last time her head turned, and the last time her eyes moved, and the last time her feet moved, and the last time her heart beat,because a flurry of shrapnel and debris went right through her frail nurse body as it did with nearly the rest of doctors and nurses in the ER. Hastily I looked to source of the explosion but the smoke was so great sight was practically impossible. Shots fired, the only torch of light in the haze of chaos. Screams abruptly halted by bullets.Ill patients granted the gift of walking and running by the threat of near death. I wanted to run but my legs wouldn't get out of the bed in time,it was if my limbs wouldn’t listen to my brain and instead wanted me to end my agony right here right now. Sweat running down my forehead, making a vile mixture of dust and debris as it caked on my face ,before I could even lift the sheets a barrel was in front of my dirt plastered eyelids, as was a man in a gas mask. His fingers wrapped around the gun, the sweating index finger of his right hand pulling the trigger the hammer hitting the------------Wait , time out, freeze, stop, off sides, penalty, half time. Before I die I guess it wouldn't be very polite to not tell you how this all started, efficient if you will for good or for worse. Well than...my name is Ramesses Elijah Malachi and 6 months ago I didn't have a gun in my face with hot urine running down my leg.

To be continued.

Last edited by Val on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Falling: Episode 1: No Savior for the Pigeon   Falling: Episode 1: No Savior for the Pigeon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:22 am

This is rich material. Awesome read, Val Falling: Episode 1: No Savior for the Pigeon Icon_study
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Falling: Episode 1: No Savior for the Pigeon   Falling: Episode 1: No Savior for the Pigeon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Woah!
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Falling: Episode 1: No Savior for the Pigeon   Falling: Episode 1: No Savior for the Pigeon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:54 pm

Any chance of this being part of a prolouge to something grand to come? Or part of some sort of otherwordly event?

In either case, my eye is on this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling: Episode 1: No Savior for the Pigeon   Falling: Episode 1: No Savior for the Pigeon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling: Episode 1: No Savior for the Pigeon
Page 1 of 1