TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What game made you feel sad?

Go down 
+2
HorridWing
Autosaver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

What game made you feel sad? Empty
PostSubject: What game made you feel sad?   What game made you feel sad? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:54 pm

I would say the Kingdom Hearts series.
In KHI - Err.... Mickey and Riku get trapped on the other side of the door. Kairi gets seperated....
In KHII - A lot of people die... Roxas life ends in this game.
KH 358/2 days - You meet a friend, that becomes your best friend. Then you kill her. WTF!
KH COM - People die...? Razz
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: What game made you feel sad?   What game made you feel sad? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:05 pm

FF7. Aeris death scene is probably the most dramatic cutscene you'll ever see in a video game.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: What game made you feel sad?   What game made you feel sad? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Halo 3

Mainly because it was the "end" of the series and the fact the chief is alive but is trapped in the middle of nowhere and everyone thinks he is dead.

Fallout 3

Without DLC basically the final choice is sacrificing yourself to save humanity just like your dad did.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: What game made you feel sad?   What game made you feel sad? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:01 pm

WARNING: my list may contain spoilers

Metal Gear Solid - When Snake finally defeats Liquid. The latter dies of Foxdie and died thinking he had inferior genes compared to Solid Snake. Reason being because I hate to see brothers fighting.

Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty - The scene when Solidus Snake dies trying to bring liberty to the world from the clutches of the Patriots. Also, the scene when Otacon's sister dies. Quite emotional.

Shadow of the Collosus - Killing the great collosi was a very difficult thing for me to do. They were beautiful, albeit quite agressive, creatures that roamed the land with no hostility to others unless provocked. All for the life of one person that the main protagonist held dearly.

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Killing the Boss. She sacrificed her life and reputation for the sake of her country. The very country itself sold her out for fear of her charisma. Also, the revelation of EVA's betrayal and the secret about the Boss left Naked Snake heartbroken and myself feeling guilt.

Kingdom Hearts - Seeing Sora turn into a heartless was unexpected. It moved me to see Sora's dedication to find Kairi and Riku and his will to fight for what he believes is right. Just when you thought Sora would be reunited with his friends, they are once again seperated, leaving you to wonder their fate. That was messed up. :l

Kingdom Hearts 2 - I could not help but feel pity for Ansem the Wise blindly walking the path of revenge and the Organization XIII members wanting a heart of their own. The plot twist with Roxas shocked my core, for he realized that his existence was meaningless as he should never have existed in the first place.

Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots - The ending cutscene that showed an elderly Solid Snake prepared to commit suicide to prevent an epidemic of the mutated Foxdie virus within him. Seeing this moved me in a way that I did not expect. I was not expecting this from my favorite video game character. But before Snake could kill himself, Big Boss himself enters the scene and answers many of the most asked questions. Seeing the legendary soldier blew my mind completely, for it was unexpected. Unfortunately, he dies from the Foxdie virus that the Patriots planted into Snake to assassinate its three targets, one of them being Big Boss himself; after years of trying to destroy the Patriots and Zero, they claim his life as well.

Assassin's Creed 2 - Not being able to save your family is pretty messed up, especially when you are involved in a conspiracy that has been waged between two secret oganizations for hundreds of years. I sympathized with Ezio throughout his journey as a master assassin and felt a bit of hopelessness when finally confronted with killing Rodrigo Borgia. I would have done the same.

Devi May Cry - Nelo Angelo's death. After realizing that he killed his brother, Dante pushes forward to finally kill Mundus and avenge his family for the pain they went through for the sake of humanity.

Devil May Cry 3 Dante's Awakening - Once again, Vergil's death. I seriously hate brotherly quarrels.

Ones that irritated me

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare - Gaz, Briggs, and "Price's" death

Modern Warfare 2 - Total WTF moment for me. They freakin' killed Ghost, the most popular new character in the game. Who does that?
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: What game made you feel sad?   What game made you feel sad? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Administrator wrote:
FF7. Aeris death scene is probably the most dramatic cutscene you'll ever see in a video game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtlsXZVq6cA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What game made you feel sad?   What game made you feel sad? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:04 pm

No game has ever made me feel sad or upset, but, I have only ever come across three games that felt epic....

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Halo 3
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: What game made you feel sad?   What game made you feel sad? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:07 pm

Yay... boring shooters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What game made you feel sad?   What game made you feel sad? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:12 pm

Actually, each one of those games have solid story lines and decent characters. First Person Shooters are one of the most successful video game styles around. So shove Sonic up your arsenal.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: What game made you feel sad?   What game made you feel sad? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:33 pm

Ironic Captain wrote:
Actually, each one of those games have solid story lines and decent characters. First Person Shooters are one of the most successful video game styles around. So shove Sonic up your arsenal.

nice....

Let's not get into a conversation about that, however.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What game made you feel sad?   What game made you feel sad? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:53 am

I agree with Horrid, Aries's death was a sad one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qnyxd7Vq0Q&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What game made you feel sad?   What game made you feel sad? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:17 am

I agree with shoving stuff up someone else's arsenal. What game made you feel sad? 73329
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: What game made you feel sad?   What game made you feel sad? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:18 am

lol....arsenal....lol.....up
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What game made you feel sad?   What game made you feel sad? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:48 am

I felt sad for...

1. Transformers BFTA V2 because it sucked as hell (well, at first furious, then exasperated, then sad).

2. MW2 since they killed off Ghost and Roach. I'm buying a balaclava come next weekend and have it frickin airbrushed with a skull.

3. Double Dragon III because for me it ruined the whole franchise. For God's sake, it even has typos in its storyline.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: What game made you feel sad?   What game made you feel sad? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:05 am

kk dragon age because i accidentally make everyone terrified of me
(epic game)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What game made you feel sad?   What game made you feel sad? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What game made you feel sad?
Page 1 of 1