TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9/11 something i just noticed.

Go down 
+3
ValiantX
X
Swid James
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

9/11 something i just noticed. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Military Commander Hawk wrote:
1: No i wont give X a break. i hate him period.
2. so, there's terrorist working for usa?
3. idk.

1.Me t-shot
2.I don't think so
3.What? O_o

Quote :
I'm going to warn you guys now, stop making these kind of accusations (even if they are true)

And whos here to stop us? -_-
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:29 pm

kratos is just being the "im special" person in this topic doesnt matter
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:08 pm

he's thinking of a "big brother" thing...

I see what he means... doesn't mean I'll stop.
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:28 am

I don't distrust the American government simply out of spite.If anythings proof that they're acting beyond the sights and common information of the people its the Downing Street Memo,more commonly known as the smoking gun memo.

Complete Information Here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downing_Street_memo
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:42 am

Silverwing wrote:
PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
Silverwing wrote:
PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
Of all the evidence that I have seen, I stand firm that it was a terrorist attack. Who isnt to say that they didnt do something to the planes to make it "look" like a government coverup. To doubt our own government about something like this would play us right into the terrorist hands.

Congratualtions PW, your acting like the government wants you to. Smile

Only problem is, Bush has recently admitted that it was government set.

Just to inform you, the new world government is taking over now. And no, it wont have anything to do with the american government, it will be the bilderberg group.

Just a tip, you cant trust your own government, they had that done to ther twin towers/world trade centre to make all americans look at that why they do something behind all your backs, and as usual you obide this. lol

(in my opinion the twin towers were a holagram) LMFAO

Sorry, but unless you can provide SOLID proof and evidence that it was a government doing, all evidence leads to Al Quede which DID take credit for the attacks if you remember. So with that last bit of information, who is the fooled one now?

lol you, the proof is out there, you just gotta look for it.

It WAS terrorist that took down the twin towers/WTC, but as there not too worried about the twin towers so much, because there is 3 more twin towers in the world, 1 being in canada, they dont mind.

The terrorist however work for American government, now your obviosly a very close minded person and wouldn't believe in ghosts if one popped up in front of you, but you gotta face the facts.

The facts are that the USA never has nor never will do any business with terrorists. Remember the attempt they made back in 1993? The attacks of the embassys in Africa? The attack against the USS Cole? Need I say more?

Here is another reason that I can disprove the youtube video:

The video was crappy and can be considered inconclusive to begin with. The supposed "missile" is nothing more than the sun reflecting of the building based on the angle the camera was, and yes, is was a bright sunny day on that day. On top of that, the "altered belly" of the plain is again inconclusive based of the massive dark shadow that covers the bottom of the plane. Also, might I also point out that video was possibly altered to suggest a government coverup, how quickly we forget how technology today can do that. So, I think I have made my valid point very simple and clear.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

Number of posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:47 am

You have faith in your own government, i feel sorry for you.

You are aware about depopulation right? Your government doesn't care less iof you drop dead, in fact there trying to force it with swine flu. LOL
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:51 am

Silverwing wrote:
You have faith in your own government, i feel sorry for you.

You are aware about depopulation right? Your government doesn't care less iof you drop dead, in fact there trying to force it with swine flu. LOL

You have no idea what you are talking about. Swine flu was found in several other countries before it got to the US.

I would recommend stopping here before things get out of hand and I lock this topic.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:53 am

lol, "world government". I think you'll find i know very much what im talking about on this subject.

locking it will only be of your own cause, as you find it very hard to face whats reality, things might go as planned in your little dream world pw. WAKE UP.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:54 am

double posts FTW <.<

You have heard of the illumanati?

Try researching x)
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:55 am

theyre dead re-research it
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:58 am

lol nope, who told you that?

oh wait.. the government.. lolfail
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:02 am

actually no...i read angels and demons LMAO
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:09 am

lol....
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:12 am

still alot of illumanati info in that book though
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:02 pm

Silverwing wrote:
lol, "world government". I think you'll find i know very much what im talking about on this subject.

locking it will only be of your own cause, as you find it very hard to face whats reality, things might go as planned in your little dream world pw. WAKE UP.

Im fully aware of a "world government" which will mark the start of the end of the Earth according to the Bible.

Furthermore, I suggest you drop your attitude with me as it is being very disrespectful. You have stated your opinion and I have stated mine. Simple fact is there is not real way for either side to prove thier argument to be sound. We can agree to disagree, but to basically have an attitude with me because of my opinion is really uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:04 pm

In order to avoid future issues over a controversial event, the topic is locked.

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9/11 something i just noticed.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2