TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9/11 something i just noticed.

Go down 
+3
ValiantX
X
Swid James
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

9/11 something i just noticed. Empty
PostSubject: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:53 pm

Look at it.
In the second plane, before it hits the tower, by maybe a foot, the plane hasnt even touched the tower, when it explodes.
Ppl say that it was a missile.
my dad says that the goverment made this happen.
they are to blame.
tho i doubt it.

before the plane even touches the tower, it explodes on its own.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:58 pm

"embedding disabled by request"

but your dad wuz right.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:59 pm

terrorist attack...if it wasnt it doesnt matter anymore...i liked the south park version better
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:27 pm

Although modern day questioning about our society and government is potent to growth and understanding.I feel many have used 9/11 as an excuse to exert their own problems.

But this is totally not to say that people cant be suspicious and question whether or not what happened,happened for a reason.

Personally I believe it was staged or governmental instigation.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:05 am

Of all the evidence that I have seen, I stand firm that it was a terrorist attack. Who isnt to say that they didnt do something to the planes to make it "look" like a government coverup. To doubt our own government about something like this would play us right into the terrorist hands.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:40 am

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
Of all the evidence that I have seen, I stand firm that it was a terrorist attack. Who isnt to say that they didnt do something to the planes to make it "look" like a government coverup. To doubt our own government about something like this would play us right into the terrorist hands.

Congratualtions PW, your acting like the government wants you to. Smile

Only problem is, Bush has recently admitted that it was government set.

Just to inform you, the new world government is taking over now. And no, it wont have anything to do with the american government, it will be the bilderberg group.

Just a tip, you cant trust your own government, they had that done to ther twin towers/world trade centre to make all americans look at that why they do something behind all your backs, and as usual you obide this. lol

(in my opinion the twin towers were a holagram) LMFAO
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:05 am

nah terrorist arent that smart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:58 am

mhm......to swids answer...
x....stay out of my topic.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:07 pm

DELETED

1. chill out X. This is the 2nd time i've had to delete your post bcuz u keep going off...
2. stop avoiding the censor
3. I should give you a warning for this, thus banning you, but i won't since i can see your reason.

1. Hawk, give him a break will ya?
2. its a public forum, he can post wherever he pleases. but X stop making these retarded post.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:09 pm

i read X's post, it was abit over done, but there was no swearing in it, just "xxxx"
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:28 pm

......YOURZ ABUSING ADMIZ POWERZ

Just kidding, what did X and Hawk say?
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:36 pm

well if you take the swearing and insults out of it...i asked what hawks problem was
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:50 pm

Silverwing wrote:
i read X's post, it was abit over done, but there was no swearing in it, just "xxxx"

you obviously saw the wrong post then...

there were periods between the letters so that the swear could be seen.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:02 pm

woot!
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:33 am

I saw the post you deleted, x)

I also saw wut was in it ^^
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:33 am

i didnt write xxxx swid i actually edited the post so the swearing could be seen
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:35 am

ah, k
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:35 am

Silverwing wrote:
PW Magnimus Prime wrote:

Just to inform you, the new world government is taking over now. And no, it wont have anything to do with the american government, it will be the bilderberg group.

Just a tip, you cant trust your own government, they had that done to ther twin towers/world trade centre to make all americans look at that why they do something behind all your backs, and as usual you obide this. lol

Sorry, but unless you can provide SOLID proof and evidence that it was a government doing, all evidence leads to Al Quede which DID take credit for the attacks if you remember. So with that last bit of information, who is the fooled one now?
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:55 am

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
Silverwing wrote:
PW Magnimus Prime wrote:

Sorry, but unless you can provide SOLID proof and evidence that it was a government doing, all evidence leads to Al Quede which DID take credit for the attacks if you remember. So with that last bit of information, who is the fooled one now?

lol you, the proof is out there, you just gotta look for it.

It WAS terrorist that took down the twin towers/WTC, but as there not too worried about the twin towers so much, because there is 3 more twin towers in the world, 1 being in canada, they dont mind.

The terrorist however work for American government, now your obviosly a very close minded person and wouldn't believe in ghosts if one popped up in front of you, but you gotta face the facts.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am

there's also the very blatant obvious fact that just before the towers fell...if you look closely, there are explosions within the building. If you look in the windows, there are little flashes of light, coming from the explosions. Also, it was reported that the bomb squad was there everyday...yet they were taken out the day before the WTC was destroyed....coincidence?

doubtful...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:19 pm

1: No i wont give X a break. i hate him period.
2. so, there's terrorist working for usa?
3. idk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:15 pm

I'm going to warn you guys now, stop making these kind of accusations (even if they are true).
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:16 pm

what kind?

the truth?
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:27 pm

hates a strong word hawk

oh and dont know if anyone else noticed but this "evidence" looks like its easily noticed like the bomb squad part and obviously people would have recordings of the towers going down so the explosions were easily noticed too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:18 pm

why should we kratos?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 something i just noticed.   9/11 something i just noticed. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9/11 something i just noticed.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next