TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New 501st

Go down 
+2
devastator919 the flayer
HorridWing
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

The New 501st - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:27 pm

An escape pod drifts ito the great abyss of space. In it, a Sith lord waits to commandeer any passing ships that are curious enough to bring the pod onto their vessel. The self-proclaimed Dark lord of the Sith, Darth Eclipse, recently escaped a covert Jedi and Republic attack with a new sense of fear of the Jedi. As a result for his mistake of underestmating their resolve he lost an arm and his precious lightsaber.

Darth Eclipse POV

The aftermath of the Jedi taskforce left me with no choice but to flee for my life. The fact that I became a Dark lord of the Sith gave the Jedi enough proof to their master's that I was a threat to be dealt with. Such brutality was something I had not predicted from the Jedi. Simply because they denounced the dark side of the force, gave me no right to look down upon them as cowards and weaklings. They are organized, they are swift, and true to their claim. A mistake I will not make again.

I have lost track of time. Not as if it matters. Once I aquire a ship I will regroup with my Sith brethren and take my revenge upon the Jedi. It's only a matter of time before my pod docks with a ship. Their curiosity will result in their deaths.

A prescence can be felt around me. Three strong enities. A faint hum can be heard from out of my pod. I was about to dock inside of a ship. I smiled to myself.

Perfect...

Crew of the Manevolent

On their way to Iridor Stryder and Manias felt a strong prescence within the pod that they were docking onto their ship. Manias and Stryder were immensely powerful users of the dark side, but they believed that three would make a perfect force of fear and control.

You feel it...don't you Stryder?

Indeed. This one has an impressive amount of influence over the force. However, he does not seem to fit the profile of one that can be controlled without being broken.

Then we brake him. If we are to rule, then we will need to have a balance of power. Three individuals with enough influence to bring the galaxy to its knees. I say that we bring him aboard.

Fair enough.

The decision has been made. The pod that held Darth Eclipse would be brought on board of the Manevolent, where the two Sith lords would force the self-proclaimed Dark lord of the Sith to join their Empire. A battle was to ensue.

The Manevolent proceeded to bring aboard the escape pod of the Sith lord Darth Eclipse. To prevent any unnecessary damage to the ship, Manias and Stryder took it upon themselves to put down the Sith should he not agree to their terms.

Darth Eclipes' pod successfully boarded the Manevolent docking zone. Manias and Stryder proceeded to enter the docks and waited for the Sith lord to come out.

Perhaps he needs some encouagement.

Seems to be the best approach, no?

Sooner than they had hoped, Darth Eclipse forced pushed the hatch of his pod and sent it to the Sith lords. Manias merely repelled it with his own force push. With his guard down, Darth Eclipse leapt from the pod and clashed blades with Stryder before he could bring his blade down upon Manias. Manias retaliated with a swift kick to the chest and sent Eclipse back.

The Sith lord landed on his feet, and with instinct, sidestepped a blow meant for him by Stryder.

Impressive. I see that you're missing an arm. I'm not going to go easy on you by the way.

Don't bother.

Manias regrouped next to Stryder and the two watched as Eclipse levitated two lightsabers near his head. In conjunction with the one he wields with his left hand, Eclipse wields three lightsabers.

This...should be fun.

Last edited by Taichō Frost on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:14 pm

Stryder and Manias were dealing with another force user in the docking bay. Strife had abandoned us and will no doubt aid the jedi. We're heading to a planet in the outskirts. And I don't remember a thing about my past. I can use lightsabers with the skill equivalent to four jedi. I even think my skills with the saber surpass the sith on the ship. But without the ability of the force I cannot grow in any strength. My strength is greater then that of Gromm but I will not "dissappoint" as they call it, the big fellow. I have become totally void of the emotions that apparently once controlled me. The slaughtering of innocents no longer disturbs me. I feel hollow. Manias and the others look strangely at me. I am not human, but I am not a droid. I don't feel the pain on a blaster nor the feeling of humanity. I do not know which is worse. I scanned through the ship's archives. Looking for anything connecting to this "General Grevious" that the dead master referred to. According to the records as man named Count Dooku provided blood from the frozen body of Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas as a means of keeping Grievous's body alive during his transit to Geonosis, where Poggle the Lesser and his Geonosian scientists implanted his brain and eyes into a duranium alloy body reminiscent of a Krath war droid, complete with LX-44 robotic legs. His vital organs were housed in a synthskin gut-sack impervious to vacuum. The Geonosians would also alter his brain against his wishes, both to trim away disturbing memories—while enhancing his rage centers—and to enhance his equilibrium, allowing him to better employ his newfound agility. Internal implants were also placed in his eyes to sharpen his vision and to protect them from the vacuum of space. He became leader of the Seperatist droid army and was soon killed by Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi on a planet call Utapau. The previous dark lord obviously took his designs in order to create me. It was all revealing to me. But still, I hungered to know who I really was.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:17 pm

This new found threat was a terrible one indeed. His mastery over the force allowed him to weild not one, but two lightsabers with his mind, while still attacking with one hand. He had a swordsman style...almost similar to count Dooku. I guess you'd have to have a style of such with one arm... Wielding 3 sabers at once was perfect for us i suppose. Me weilding one and Stryder weilding two...you could almost say it was an even fight. He attacked with many lunges, and jabs. It was an overpowering technique, and if not for my speed and dueling mastery, i would've surely fell. As i continued to fight, until I could recognize my opening. His pull back on his lunge was the only opening i had. As he pulled back, I'd flip, and break free of his overpowering technique. I began to use my agility to move quickly around him, forcing me to get to his right side. I then had two lightsabers to fight off, but i got him to switch. Now Stryders 2 lightsabers were fighting his 1 left arm. That should make things easier for him...now for him to do what is necessary.....We'll replace the arms later.....
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:00 am

Darren one of the best mercenarys in the galaxy sat in mos eisley cantina waiting for someone

thats it im outta here

as he said that someone approached his table

going so soon?

depends do you have credits?

the man pulled a credit chip out of his pocket

thats five thousand and ill give you another five when you've completed the job

well then i may be stayin a bit longer mister...

just call me Strife
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:33 am

I walk form the table after giving this mercenary his orders. I then get aboard my ship and radio someone.

Lord Skywalker, this is Havoc Strife. I have some grave news. There is a New Sith Lord, Lord Manias.

This is not good, Strife. Head to
Kamino and set up the defenses.

With that I head to Kamino in my ship, phase 2 of my plan is on it's way.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:49 pm

The two sith had finished off this third "fallen" jedi. This new one was obviously very capable with the force. They had to cut off his arms in order to immobilize the fellow. I walked into the bay. The new comer had been knocked out from the pain. I picked him up a started toward the medical bay. If he wanted arms he'd need them as soon as possible. Because I doubt he'll be fighting Lord Manias anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Darth Eclipse's arrogance may have cost him more than just an arm. His overconfidence eventually led to his downfall. Not only from the Jedi but also from two different Sith lords. This loss will surely prepare him to never underestimate his opponents again. Although, that is the characteristic of a Form II user. Makashi is a form of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat.

Makashi users were often elegant, precise, calm, confident to the point of arrogance. Form II users were supremely confident in their chances for victory, and often looked so relaxed when they were fighting they even appeared to be dancing. For Eclipse to treat his opponents as fodder, with only one arm and two lightsabers as backup against two extremely skilled swordsmen, shows just how arrogant he is.

Form II is also almost obselete against later forms, but with Eclipse's experience, along with a Sith holocron of Count Dooku he may have had a chance were it not for his overconfidence. The question is; how long would he have lasted if he had been serious?

Darth Eclipse's POV

From all of my duels. From all of my missions. There was only two other instances were I came close to death. This would be the third time. I doubt this will be the last if I continue to let my arrogance get the better of me.

Those two. The Sith lords. Indeed I was correct to assume that they were strong with the force. But I was a fool to take them lightly. Ever since the Kiffar landed to my right, the battle was over. His speed was beyond what I was capable of in my Form II. From my observations, he was a practitioner of Juyo or Vaapad. Such a frightening style. It's ferocity in the hands of that Kiffar reawakened locked memories of such a fearsome form.

Events of the battle

Manias forced Darth Eclipse to swich stances. Eclipse focused his other blades on Stryder while he used his prefered style of Form II to corner Manias and then finish him. However, the Kiffar was quicker than Eclipse had believed and was forced to lock blades with the Kiffar. The self-proclaimed Dark lord of the Sith then decided to mix up his thrusts and short cuts to slashes, which confused Manias and forced him to come up with a new method to counter the Sith lord's assault. But before he could use his new defense, Eclipse began to use his original style of combat and cut Manias' lightsaber in two. Thus disarming him.

Stryder responded by tossing one of his lightsabers to the Kiffar and decided to face the Sith lord together. Manias then forced pushed Eclipse away, who responded with one as well. The two interlocking blasts of force energy sent both Stryder and Manias back, while Eclipse remained standing. Upon gaining his posture, Manias spotted the extra lightsaber of Stryder on the ground and picked it up. He proceeded to ignite it and began to overwhelm the Makashi user alongside of Stryder. Eclipse grew frustrated and with his two extra lightsabers he began to increase the speed and blows from his attacks. Even though he knew this tired him mentally, Eclipse was not about to give up; his first mistake.

The two Sith lords took their chance and decided to try out a new trick they invented. They would switch places and mix up different styles of the seven forms to confuse Eclipse. Eclipse found it difficult to counter their attacks, and in a desperate act he used force repel to force them back. Excatly as Manias and Stryder had planned.

The two Sith lords then shut off their lightsabers and unleashed a storm of force lightning. Eclipse failed to see this coming and was caught off guard. Enough time for Stryder to get behind Eclipse and finish the battle.

It's over...

Eclipse's eyes lit up in surprise. Before he could act his left arm fell to the ground. Eclipse turned to face his opponent and was forced pushed back into a wall, where he banged his head and was knocked cold.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:36 am

I walked into the medical bay to check on our "patient". He owed us his life...whether he liked it or not. Omega 9 was creating the cybernetic arms that he would give to our "patient". They were the designed with the same look as the arm the we'd chopped off, down to the realistic skin tone. I walked to our patient who was just beginning to awaken. His eyes squinting in the light, his body obviously aching... as he groaned. I looked upon him, as he looked to my direction and then closed his eyes again. Groaning once more he said...

ugh...why did you spare me?

I have better plans for you. Did you really think you'd defeat me? The sith lord? Bah! You're pathetic to assume as much.

Sith lord! Ha! I've heard that from quite a few. Everyone wants to be sith lord now that Palpatine is dead. There is no sith lord in my eyes. You're no better than the other foolish self proclaimed "lords of the sith".

Ah...many may say so...but who has actually defeated you in battle?

I could've destroyed you no problem. Witness me at full strength, and you'd be quite humbled indeed.

Yes...I can see you have much power. I can feel it within you. Which is why you're alive. You will join me.

What makes you think i truly shall...?

Because you shall never recieve these if you do not. I then pointed to Omega 9's position. The arms he was working on were quite obviously visible. He then looked at his severed limbs...

What...how? You...

You don't remember?

I...His eyes lit up as he recalled Darth Stryder, ripping his lightsaber through his left arm. I see now....you two are...quite powerful indeed.

Yes as are you....this is why we spared you, and why it is on logical that you join me.

hmmm

We are already an amazing force. But with you on our side....we can become, an unstoppable force! With you, me and Stryder....we can rule this galaxy.

Your offer is....intruiging. How can I be sure of your alliance?

What have I to gain by betraying you?

The entire galaxy...

Then i guess you'll just have to trust me.

.................I'm in.

I will need your name then.......friend

Darth Eclipse...

Darth Manias...
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:15 am

/

Last edited by devastator919 the flayer on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:59 am

I sent that mercenary I hired to set up the defenses in Kamino and while that was being taken care of, I decided to infiltrate the Malevolent.

Strife that is a suicide mission and you know it. The Sith see you as a traitor, how do you think you will win? (Skywalker)

I don’t expect to win, I just will try to buy you sometime until the defenses are ready.

Well I know you too well, you will do this with or without my permission, may the force be with you. (Skywalker)

I suit up and leave in my starfighter. I have the Malevolent’s locations locked in my ships computer and it didn’t take long to warp there. I think how I could get in the ship and just my luck, a repair crew is out side of the ship repairing it. I land my ship in some small asteroids and then suit up in my space suit. I wait for the small asteroid to pass the repair crews shuttle and I jump off and hide in the cargo hold. The repair crew is finished and they return inside the Malevolent.

-------1 hour later—

I waited until it was clear and I then made my way through the ship. I made my way to the center of the ship....strange...no guards...then I sense him, well them. They surround me, I look around...I draw both of my lightsabers and light them up.

So Strife, you came back. Your deceitfulness is pleasing to me old friend.

Pleasing, your insane with power Manias. I look around and think, if I keep them talking it will buy the Jedi time.

The others just watch me, they seem to be here to prevent my escape.

Come now Strife, embrace your hate. Come back to the darkside.

With this....all I can do is buy time, this might be my final battle as a Jedi.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:49 pm

My master could not have predicted such a surprise. This was odd indeed. Why was he here? I thought to myself....no one man can be so foolish as to attack us all at once, no matter how powerful he was...and Strife was not that powerful to begin with. He was smart...and fast...and cunning...but anything far from a super power. He knew it....we knew it...and he knew we knew it. So why was he really here?

So Strife, you come back. Your decietfulness is pleasing to me, old friend.

Pleasing your insane with power, Manias.

Come now Strife...embrace your hate. Come back to the darkside. We welcome you with open arms.

The darkside is corrupt. It is-

Don't talk like them. You're not one of them...even if you'd like to be. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Don't start your dirty tricks Manias. The past is behind me.

How can it really be behind you? It's right in front of you. That weight you carry on your shoulders, will never cease to pound you. You...are...a...murder.

No! I'm not! War is war! What must be done, must be done!

Did it have to happen? Did the woman and children really do anything?

I could see I was getting into his head. His eyes looked confused...bewildered. His head was moving about from side to side, as if he was trying to clear his thoughts....

You will never change Strife. You're 501st for life until death! You will always serve the darkside of the force!

His eyes then shot a look at me....and he then charged at me. I had him attacking out of anger...first step. I ignited my lightsaber, and jumped over him as he charged directly under me, sinking his lightsabers into the wall that was behind me. I then took my stance as he pulled his lightsaber out. I watched him move toward me, then using my battle precognition, i anticipated every attack before it could really land any damage. I knew exactly what he would do before he did it. I then spotted my opening as he backed off a bit. I smirked and jumped toward him smashing my lightsaber against his and smirking in his face. he pushed me off, just as i had planned, allowing my to fly upward and land upon him with even more force. I spun to increase attack power while coming down, and he buckled. He fell to his knees...I then pulled away both his lightsabers with the force. He was too tired out to prevent me from doing so. I then touched his forehead. My Psychometry allowed me to see exactly where he'd been, and who he'd been talking to. All the events that surrounded him in the past 24 hours...I was able to see. I let go...

We need to move now! And someone blow up that damn asteroid over there! His ship is on it. The Jedi order will be here any minute! Prepare to make the jump to hyperspace. We're on our way to Kamino...we have a serious battle on our hands...
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:00 pm

Manias figured out the secret to Strife's return. Strife was imprisoned onto a vong device known as an embrace of pain. The embrace of pain caused so much strain onto ones body that even the most noble of Jedi would be overwhelmed and turn to the dark side of the force. Manias immediatly ordered the Manevolent's pilot to set a course for Kamino. Meanwhile, Omega 9 has finally finished grafting the cybernetic arms onto Darth Eclipse.

In the medical bay of the Manevolent and Darth Eclipse's POV

This pain. The droid was anything but subtle throught the entire procedeer. I have never suffered so much pain in one day. I suppose this was their way of strethening me through the force. But, I bore with the pain, for the sole purpose of being stronger. One who embraces pain shall find themselves more powerful than ever before.

I have to say, it did resemble a lot like the droid general during the clone wars. My master gave me two holocrons from the said general. Grievous taught me much things about strategy and tactical warfare. Indeed he was a brilliant general. Had the confederacy had more men like him or if the general had not fallen, the confederacy may have won the clone wars.

Once the droid was done, it sat me up and went to fetch a needle-like device. To my surprise I was able to feel pain as if I had an organic arm. The droid then opened up a patch of skin on my arm and was once again surprised to find wires, artificial tissue, and a sort of alloy that became my arm. I felt a sense of joy and anger. I would rather have my lost limb but what is done is done. Thanking the droid, although not alive, was the proper thing to do.

I thank you, droid. For these arms.

The droid then stared at me, its crimson eyes showing intense rage. I was a bit intimidated but was not about to cower in fear. I remained firm on the table and watched as the droid raised its fist into the air and then let it fall on the table, two-three inches from me. It then yelled in a terrible voice that resembled so much like Grievous, only much worse.

I am not a droid!

The droid that claimed it was not such began to wreck the entire medical bay. Such anger was something I did not know droids held.

After it was done with its ranpage it drew its attention back to me.

Look, I apologize for my rudeness.

It continued to stare at me. I would have to calm it down before it would do something it or myself would regret.

I meant nothing by what I said.

The being then inhaled and exhaled. For a few moments we said nothing to each other. It then began to speak. Its voice completely different.

Pardon my reaction. I was a human but I was turned into...this.

It's alright. I suppose I can understand. My name is Ardasc Qel Zala. I am an Arkanian Sith lord. What is your name?

Omega 9.

I shock my head in confusion. The droid claims to be human yet it owns a droid-like moniker.

Forgive me for my cofusion but...do you not own a real name?

That is the only thing I am known by. I was created for the sole purpose of serving the leader of the 501st as an elite. Tell me Arkanian-

Please. Call me Ardasc.

Alright. Ardasc. What brings you to the Manevolent?

I kept quiet. Remembering the Jedis. Omega decided to speak of something else. However, before he could begin the pilot of the Manevolent spoke into the intercom.

All hands! Prepare for jump to hyperspace.

Omega and myself braced ourselves for the jump. A loud humming noise was heard and then a jolt that sent us forward. Had we not braced ourselves we may have gotten hurt. Well, me anyway.

The jump then began to slow down. We gained our balance and then faced each other once more.
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:37 pm

Darren had been on Kamino for week, gathering the biggest force he could. What remained of the Rebublic had come to aid Kamino. Darren sighed then looked up into space for awhile, then he could see the ship. He could hear the soldier behind him say into his comlink for everyone to get ready.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:39 pm

Cole had been sent as a guard to protect the clone DNA after he'd messed up in a simple patrol mission. His regiment was attacked and he'd lost his temper letting an uncontrolled burst of pure force energy break free...innocent people got killed,so he got sent out of the way...now this.

There's chaos everywhere. Last minute preparations,defense checks,pilots racing to their ships,even some other Jedi barking out orders. Cole looks around and knows its all for nothing. He'd heard rumors among the other Jedi,that these Sith are unnaturally strong even for those of the force,we have no chance...

"Well,no point in dying pointlessly with the rest of them"

He'd be a last line of defense against these Sith...suicide or not.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:30 am

The ship had left hyperspace just as quickly as it had entered it. The newcomer shifted as we came to a stop. My scanners already showed a huge increase of activity on Kamino. Hundreds of starfighters were starting up, each giving off a unique energy signiture. The others loaded into a small ship with troopers preparing to land on the surface. I on the other hand decided to stay on the ship and defend it. As I unsheathed my lightsabers I walked to the airlock chamber. As I initiated the pressurization sequence I ignited my sabers. 4 red beams glowed in the darkness of space. The pure silence of the vaccum was incredible itself. As the Jedi starfighters approached I locked on to the nearest one. One saber then flew toward the fighter, splitting it into two pieces. The pilot simply exploded and the lightsaber began to float away. My arm reached toward it. And as if by magic, my arm fired out to the saber grappling it and pulling it in back toward me. It seems as if the emperor couldn't let me use the force. But he did find some mechanical substitutes for it. I aimed for another ship and lighting flew from my mechanical fingertips.

This will be fun.

But no one heard that, because no one can hear you in space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:14 am

I hear the noise of battle outside this ship....but the pain...this...unrelenting pain......no...no, I wont give in! I wont give into the darkness. Then I hear a voice...from nowhere.

Oh Strife my boy, you have no choice....think clearly now...who saved you way back then?

Manias, did.....why does that matter, it was a plan of mine.

No, no my boy...it was the will of darkness of the force. Do you see the Jedi coming for you? No...no you don't, the Jedi will let you rot here.

No....but...no I wont believe...sigh... Grrrrrrrrrrah....pain!!! I double over in pain, it is too much, even for me to endure anymore.

Just embrace the pain, your hate....welcome the Darkness...be the Sith you were born to be.

Yes....it's time.....time for me to become one with the Sith.

I watch the door of my cell as I calm myself down...I welcome the pain now, the hate....I feel the darkness talking me.....what will i be I wonder?
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:27 pm

moments later:

I found myself skydiving from the Malevolent. Avoiding, maneuvering, swerving away from all kinds of missles, projectiles, lasers, and bullets. Only about 40 feet away from the ground...I ignite my lightsaber and infuse it with lightning. I then smash it into the ground and wipe out some republic soldiers, as well as some jedi. I then walk toward Darth Stryder.

What's happening?

We're pushing them back already. This battle is not easy...but it shall not take long before we reach the cloning facility.

Excellent. We should begin cloning at once. The Stalkers will need all they can get. Who is our best man? We need a soldier fit for the job.

Our best soldier is not exactly our best man...

What does that mean?

It's not male...Her name is Melina. And she is by far the most talented Floranian soldier we have. She combines a powerful physique with a lightning quick speed, as well as hellova blaster skill. She is...our best soldier. Captain Melina Martinez.

Then...I see we shall have an all female army.

We then look ahead at the Stalkers. They expertly attack the republic soldiers, but the jedi are too much for even them.

Shall we offer support?

We won't need to anymore...

You have something special planned?

Not something....someone...

An object then fell from the sky. It stood in a black cloak. It then threw off it's hood. A dark mask covered his face, with black tribal markings on it. It shows white eyes, no pupils, and no mouth. The air ducts were directly where the nostrils lay...and it then spoke.

Allow me....

Let me introduce you to...the new and improved Darth Strife. He'll handle them for us..

He then took off at lightning speed toward the first jedi, and quickly unarmed him...literally. He then force jumped to his next opponent, quickly disposing of him....we had a new prodigy on our team.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:51 pm

The starfighters had been dealt with. I saw a small explosion as a man fell from the Malevolent. It was Strife, but he had been changed. I leapt into a still functoning fighter and headed into the atmosphere. The battle had nearly finished and only Jedi remained. I jumped out of the **** and landed next to Manias.

The starfleet defenses have been dealt with, my Lord.

Excellent and you've returned just in time for the show.

The "new" now Darth Strife leapt from jedi to jedi. Destroying each with a single blow. It was entertaining to see the look on their faces as he flew. Soon there were ships preparing for retreat. As one began to take off I launch my hand toward it and pulled it down into the un-ending sea below.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:40 pm

Cole is in the main DNA Lab above the carnage,listening to the disasters unfold through his comlink. Platforms all around the Lab had been easily captured by the Sith's soldiers since our starships were destroyed and their reinforcements broke through our outer defenses.

Out of the corner of his eye he glimpsed a figure fall and focuses on the northern platforms area...He can instantly feel an overpowering force greater than he thought was even possible. He gasps in surprise...the Sith masters are already on the battlefield...unusual..

He grabs his mic

"ALL UNITS FOCUS ON THE MAIN NORTH PLATFORMS AND REINFORCE THE DNA LABS!!"

The rumors were wrong about the Siths powers...they're even more powerful than anyone could have imagined!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:33 pm

I stand among the fallen Jedi, the rest of them retreated. I look with pleasure at the destruction I have caused, it delights me to see fear in their eyes and hearts.

I laugh a sinister laugh as I watch them run. That's it fools run, struggle...it only will prolong your suffering.

I raise my hands up and all the light sabers of the fallen Jedi and I send the sabers flying at the retreating Jedi.....I watch as they are cut down in cold blood. I smirk, there well be no survivors this time.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:37 pm

In the Manevolent, Darth Eclipse and the crew of the ship watched as the battle below was intensifying. Eclipse was a bit disappointed. He wished to join the others on the platforms of Kamino. However, Omega 9 strongly suggested that he should stay on the ship because he still had yet to recover. The arrogance of an Arkanian know no bounds.

Darth Eclipse's POV

I felt a tremor in the force. The battle below was a massive clash of force energy. On one side, the three Sith lords, each worth a thousand Jedi easily. On the other, massive potential of Jedi Padawans and Knights of the order. These enormous powers fluctuate the very meaning of the force. Yet, the dark side still hangs high as the most powerful. A memory then comes to mind. I recall the time I fought against the five Jedi and lost my arm in the process. The last three Jedi that were left, looked down upon me and tried to sever my connection to the force. I blasted one of the Jedi with a force blast that incinerated it a whole. The other two tried to strike me down, but a well-timed force push forced them back. Then I fled into an escape pod from my old ship, Honor the King.

The force then rippled as this memory came back to me. Two very familiar force prescences were somewhere on the platforms. I wasted no time in this discovery to excact my revenge. The Jedi and Republic troopers were my main targets. Once out of the way, I shall continue to take up Manias' offer.

Although I have been ordered by Omega 9, and as much as I appreciate his hospitality, I shall not stay on this ship. I proceeded to open the hatch door and leap out into the raining darkness. As I fell, the rain hit my face harder and harder as I plummeted in the air. A view came into my eyes. Blasters and lightsabers lit up the gloomy darkness. Explosions can be seen all across the platforms of Tipoca city. There on a bridge, I saw four figures and some troopers walking defiantly to the core capital of the platforms. I descended closely to the bridge as my reflexes came into play. One of the figures felt my prescence and looked in time as we watched each other. Manias as he heads towards the core, and myself as I fell from the sky. He sent me a message through the force. Time still slow. He asked what I was doing and I responded via the force that I had some bussiness to take care of. Time then came back to its original flow and I was about to land three bridge platforms lower from Manias as I watched troopers marchig up to Manias' position. With the force I landed on my two feet as tremors came forth from my landing. Republic troops, and what I felt were Jedi padawans, flew into the air and down they went into Kamino's watery depths.

I stood up, pulling my hood over my head, then turning to find myself surrounded by seven or eight figures covered in robes. Obviously Jedi. My keen sense and connection in the force told me so. They watched me carefully, should I make a wrong move then they would be upon me.

What is you bussiness here? Answer quickly or we will use deadly force.

I turned to face the Jedi behind me. Five stood there, watching for any movement from me.

He carries no lightsaber. But I sense the force off of him.

The one who spoke was standing to the right of four other men. They reached into their robes and pulled out their lightsabers. They knew I was one.

It's a Sith do not let it escape!

I spun around and released a force blast at the five Jedi that were behind me. The blast was big enough to fill the entire bridge, leaving no way of escape. All five were caught in it and disappeared as the energy of the dark side incinerated them from existence. The other four then ignited their lightsabers and cut me off from all four corners of escape. I was not done yet. Before they pulled down their weapons of rightuesness, they were blown away by a force repulse. As a Jedi fell into the ocean, I force pulled a lightsaber and ignited it. Violet wasn't my style.

Three Jedi then stood before me. I focused my influence over the force to the one on the left and watched as he gripped his abdomen and fell on his knees. The Jedi in the middle, although not the strongest of the three, bent down to check upon his comrade only to be caught in my favored force technique, the force combustion. The two were blown into oblivion. Only one Jedi was left.

Sith scum. How long do you believe that you ca-

The Jedi was crushed under the feet of a oh-so-familiar friend. It was quite brutal, yet effective. The very weight of this friend was enough to crush the bones of the Jedi he fell upon. The friend then stood up at full height, crimson red eyes illuminating its face.

I thought I told you to stay on the ship...
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:13 am

The newcomer had landed on the platform.

I swear, you sith are all the same. Always jumping in front of danger before you think of the possible precautions of your actions.

The Dark Lord Manias was amused with such a statement.

And I thought you said you had no sense of humor. Now go save the boy before he loses that shiny arm you made for him.

I leap from platform to platform picking off any stragglers. As I reached the platform only one Jedi remained standing.

Sith scum. How long do you believe that you ca-

I leapt on crushed the unknowning Jedi's skull. The cracks that jolted through his body brought a sick brutal sense of joy to my remaining living organs. I stood up and looked at Eclipse.

I thought I told you to stay on the ship. You are not fit for combat at all right now. Even a small amount of force could cause your arm to malfuction or even explode. Be thankful that Manias sent me here or you would have had a fate similar to these Jedi. Now go back to the ship! You already caused severe damage to your arms and for some reason Manias wants to keep you around. You've been nothing but an out of control novice since you arrived on the ship!

I call a signaling beacon from the ship. A small tractor beam pulls Eclipse up into the ship. Unfortunately it leads to one of the prison cells. If he won't take me advice he will be forced to live in those quarters til further notice. I turn around and 5 Jedi who have just seemed to have come up from the sea land on the platform in front of me. The child's force was more weakened in his state then I had imagined. The jedi only fell to the platform below this one. I ignited my lightsabers and charged toward the jedi. Out of fear they ran. One turned to look if I was still coming. I ran over him my metal body crushing and stabbing him to sweet death. The remain four tried to escape by using the force to jump to far off platforms. My arms fired as they did to the retreating ship and went through the 4 jedis' bodies. I felt their warm blood trickle down my receptors as I pulled them in. I sheathed my lightsabers and did what I used to call sighing.

Last edited by Darth Manias on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im sorry!! O_O)
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:39 am

I let him go about his business, while sending a message to Omega 9. Me, Strydrer and Strife headed onward toward the core of the battlefied. It'll be nice to get outta this god forsaken rain. We are led by the Stalkers as we quickly dispose of any jedi strong enough to pass through them. Nobody is foolish enough to try to take them on, so they try to save their energy for us. It doesn't matter, nobody here can handle us after they face the Stalkers. The Stalkers are well trained... Eventually...the Stalkers came to a stop...about 10 yards away from the entrance to the cloninig facility.

What's the hold up?

I'm not sure...

We then heard lightsabers... A last line of defense. Finally...a challenge. About 6 masters blocked the way. A stasis field was created to hold off the Stalkers.

Let the Stalkers alone. They're under the influence of the sith's power.

They then force jumped over all of them and landed around us.

3 aqainst 6? This hardly seems fair.

Well...you guys never like things fair anyway.

He meant for you.

The lead master didn't like this.

Attack together! You're rain of terror is at an end Darth Manias!

So come and stop me!

He then jumped at me, along with one of the jedi to my right. My lightsaber instantly ignited and I clashed with them. First with the lead master, and then with the other from the right. I gave them a strong enough push to repel them with my lightsaber. I then gave a strong force push to the lead master, sending him off the platform. I could see him recover in mid air and head back out the corner of my eye. That gave me a few seconds...

I turned my attention to the other master as he gave a childish swing to my head. I ducked under it, and swiped at his knee. His knee bled through his garments. He then fell upon it as i then swiped at his shoulder, making him fall back. I then lifted my lightsaber over my head just in time to block the lead master above me. He landed behind me and swung to my back. I dipped the lightsaber behind me to block it. Then turned around to repel another body shot, and smashed my lightsaber above a third bodyshot. I smashed it so hard that my lightsaber popped up, and his fell out of his hand. I then flipped up and caught it, to come down on top of him.... He didnt survive the attack. I looked around and Stryder and Strife were finishing up as well. I looked in time to see Stryder knock a lightsaber away and behead his opponent with his two lightsabers. And then Strife release a force choke attack, off of the platform ledge.

Let us keep moving.

Indeed.

No...us meaning....me and Stryder. It was nice to have you aboard Strife...but you don't really belong here.

Me and Strife then force shocked Strife and sent him over the platform edge.

Think he's still alive?

Unfortunately....he doesn't belong with us though...he was a tool. And his work here is done. Come...let us begin the cloning process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:10 am

Stryder and his team of Stalkers cleared the lower levels and soared to the highest platform to get their bearings. Manias had ordered units to head to the cloning centre and wipe out the remaining defenses inside. He put his hood over his head and looked at the rushing soldiers getting blasted back by turret fire and missiles.

Do we have to do everything for these pathetic soldiers? Let's move out!

Manias and his team were moving on the area when they heard radio chatter about Stryder's team on the roof of the centre. The team began to slide down the slippery building and jumped onto the catwalk. Stryder ignited his two sabers and slashed at surrounding soldiers, his men took out the turrets and tossed a grenade inside the corridor where the reinforcements were. As the last soldier fell to Stryder's blade the explosion blew the doors away and ravaged the approaching units.

Stryder we are on the way, take out the other soldiers and meet us before we lock the place down.

Copy that.

Stryder cracked his neck and took out his second saber, he sprinted into the centre as two flaming starfighters came their way. The team sprinted inside the centre and felt the crash and heat of the crash. The debris blocked the path, the others would have to go around the long way. Stryder and his team walked the halls of the cloning centre and came across a locked down door.

Kane, get it open.

Two Stalkers walked off and found the control room, they began to hack the system and tried to override the lock down. Stryder turned his back on the door and began spinning his lightsaber hilt in his hand. An alert came from the door and then a red light started flashing. As the door opened a group of Jedi and soldiers stood in confusion at the Sith who hadn't really noticed them yet and then opened fire. Stryder deflected shots and caught the gaze of the Jedi he knew as Cole. The Stalkers deflected fire with their sabers and hit cell tanks and caused a small explosion that killed most of the Rebels.

Cole stood up and tightened the grip on his saber. He watched Stryder walk into the cloning centre and was about to rush him but he was sent flying back into the wall. Stryder kicked some bodies and stood below Cole.

I give you a five for organising, a three for determination and a one for the actual fight.

Go to hell.

Later. But right now YOU are going to watch us ruin everything you've been trying to defend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:42 am

With little power I had left, I used my force to encase myself in a force field, this field kept enough air in it until I levitated myself to the surface and then to a platform. Once on the platform, I lay down and try to get my strength back, but I remembered something, something Manias said as I falling....

No...us meaning....me and Stryder. It was nice to have you aboard Strife...but you don't really belong here.

I think.....and close my eyes..... I am not a Sith? I am not a Jedi? What am I then? I remove the black cloak, the mask from my face and stand up. I then light my two light sabers...blue in color now.

It don't really matter what I am. What matters now...is that I restore my honor as a
Echani Warrior!

I start walking towards the core.......I will do my part to right the wrong I have caused....hell or high water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New 501st
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next