TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New 501st

Go down 
+2
devastator919 the flayer
HorridWing
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:56 pm

On the Florana system...1500 hours...

We walked through this disgustingly colorful planet. The plant life here looked like a freaking bag of skittles. It was gross... Me, Ailyn, Kyle, and my master, moved along the darker path on the road. It was more dangerous, due to plant and animal life, but it was better than hundreds of jedi, looking to destroy us.

I was a sith apprentice, and my name is Jaylen Saunus. We could handle the dangerous wildlife of the planet, it was nothing for us. We could even handle the jedi, but we'd rather not make a scene. With my impressive lightsaber skills, my masters mastery of the force, Ailyn's skill with a vibrosword, and Kyle's skill with gadgets and blaster rifles....we were a force to be reckoned with. We had a knack for survival...it's why we were still here, and Lord Sidiyous was not....

Excuse me, but what exactly are we looking for, my master?

An ancient sith artifact. It resides upon this wretched system. Using it's power, I shall force the inhabitants of the Florana system to take a darker path once more...thus creating my powerful army, and begin our attack, against the jedi!

Well...i don't know...how do you know this "thing" is even here? How do you know it will even work?

Do not underestimate the power of the force, my dear.

Here we go with this force crap again... You expect me to believe that there's some all power magical ...."Thing" that allows you to - (choke)

I find your lack of faith disturbing...Vader taught me everything he knew...as did my previous masters. Do not be so foolish as to doubt the force again. It is plainly evident, within your lack of breath!

(gasping) .....don't ever do that again!

Then do not force my hand again...little soldier.

Cute...can we all grow up, and stick to the task at hand? I was taught to focus until the mission is done! That's the way we Fett's do it!

Must you really flaunt your fathers name everywhere??

I would too if I was a Fett...

Shh....Do you feel that?

....yes master. But only slightly.

It is nearby...I can feel it's power. They know of it...and are protecting it from us.

Nothing will keep us from our destiny master.

We pressed on, directly toward the artifact. I could feel it's power, increasing my own! It was like the hairs on my skin kept slowly rising, prickling me, like little needles. I was getting goosebumps. It was frightening, yet....exhilerating! We came to a large cave. As we walked in, I could feel the artifact once more, like it was calling to me. My Master led us to a massive boulder. It was gaurded heavily, by jedi and Floranians troops. I looked toward my master for his word, but he didn't have to say a thing. I could see in his eyes, driven wild with lust for his prize! I already knew what he was going to do.

I heard a soft humm as Ailyn drew her vibrosword and blaster pistol. I heard what sounded like the charging of flash on a camera...it was Kyle, charging up his rifle.....correction, rifles. The man was so powerful, he could hold a 2 handed gun, with one arm. And fire it with pinpoint accuracy too! I held the hilt of my specially crafted lightsaber. It was curved, for special aerodynamics. I didn't have time to check my master, because all I heard was a loud demonic howl from his direction and him dive his lightsaber into one of the jedi. They could sense him there...but couldn't stop him. Ailyn jumped into the air firing her pistol at the Floranians, one by one. They were dropping like flys. She knew better than to attack the jedi, for they would just reflect it. Kyle turned around the rock we were hiding behind and fired his rifles, as jedi and Floranians could not stand the rapid speed of the ammunition. I jumped out while the enemy was distracted, landing on top of a few jedi, slicing their throats and tossing my lightsaber about, decapatating countless enemies. The Floranians were all down by this time. So we were all able to focus on the jedi. But a voice came from the side...

Enough!

Master raised his hand, forcing a white flash of lightning onto his opponent. It chained to all the enemies. But master did not realize that Ailyn was locked with one of the jedi. The shock chained to her as well. They all dropped to the ground...including Ailyn.

NO!!!

My master showed no remorse. He moved on to crash through the boulder. Eyes wild, and flaring, he grabbed up the artifact with a maniacal smile, and unleashed it's power amongst all of Florana. It was only 1530 hours by now...but the entire planet became covered in darkness. The wounded Floranian soldiers we just fought rose up, with red eyes, and a changed look. They all looked as if they had become totally shrouded in the darksides power. They then let out an earsplitting scream across the planet. Our presence was no longer secret. As we headed back to the ship, we heard the screams of countless jedi, as the Floranians turned against them.

Back on our ship...the Malevolent:

Today....we have our first, of many Victories to come!

The crew of the ship let out a cheer!

That was four years ago. We searched that ship for Kyle....but he was never found...I'm now what is called a sith marauder. I carry out the more personal jobs of my master. Assassinations, capture, things of the like. I have a partner now...captain Havoc. He's an echani war veteran, with the ability to move the way he did when he was 20. He too is trained in the force, and shares a fighting style similar to my own. We are the new...501st.
Back to top Go down

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:23 am

I glare upon my troops, I run a tough training drill and I don't like what I see. I walk over to one of the soldiers that I see as not living up to my standards and grab him by the arm and toss him to the ground. He looks up at me with fear in his eye.

You think the Jedi will show you mercy!?

N...o sir. I was...

Next time I have to speak to you about your laps in training I will make an example of you! Now, finish the training. I then signal my assistant to take over as I return to my quarters.

As I walk I think back on the day I met
Jaylen Saunus, my partner. I was out numbered by three damn Jedi on Nextus 2 was injured, I refused to be captured and kept fighting. Jaylen Saunus, seen this and seen my potental.

He jumped right in and made short work of the Jedi, I was impressed with is fighting skills. Ever since that day, my loyality is to him and the 501st. I reach my quarters, its time for a long well needed rest.
Back to top Go down

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:43 am

Darth Stryder, formally known as Kyle, sat in a Cantina that was located in one of the most dangerous places on the planet Corusant. Four years ago Stryder was a Mandalorian gunslinger who had no belief in the Force or the Sith, and yet here he sat. He was now a Sith himself and had spent the last four years training to be the best. Kyle trained under Darth Lumiya and was taught everything she knew about the Force, fortunately he was a fast learner and surpassed her in skill. With that knowledge he decided to branch out and roamed certain parts of the galaxy searching for holo-crons that were created by deceased Sith Lords. He quickly loacted the holo-cron that belonged to Darth Nihilus and learned all he could from it.

He now spends his days as a "hired gun" and works for the highest bidder. Stryder has been known to work for the Hutts and has killed Bounty Hunters, Jedi, Sith and Politicians. Most recently he tracked down Boba Fett and informed him of the death of his daughter. Lately he has been laying low due to the fact that the Sith and their army are looking for him, it is unknown whether or not they want him to work with them or they just simply want to kill him. He ponders away at his booth and watches the large monitor that was playing the news, the headlines were all about the returning Sith danger and the reports of slain Senators.

Typical.

What's typical, Kyle?

Stryder looked up to see Jaylen looking down at him.

Oh joy.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-26

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:29 am

/

Last edited by devastator919 the flayer on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:13 pm

4 commander ships hovered through a astro field, All of them in high alert.
Inside the leader ship, One male commander spoke through the computer, as a picture of a female was displayed.

Her name is Alena, her tag name is 0910Deathwish
her code number is #4901
She escaped from the Jedi prison in earth, she captured a ship and has stolen powerful weapons.

"What does she think she can do here? in the middle of space?"
"Dont underestimate her, captain, We know that she can use the Sith force."
" Wasnt she darth cursess?
" yes, but she depatured from them and went her own way."

"sir, we found something"
"put it in main screen."

---

Behind a large rock, was a military ship, with a large gun behind the ****, and two small machine guns to the side. Behind the ship was two rockets. the **** had black tint, and the lights were red. to the side of the ship was a sith picture.

"that sure is her ship."
" but why did she let us find it?"

Another alarm rang out, as the leader's ship shook, the female appeared on the rock, her hair was black with red tips, her eyes had black circles around them, her eyes yellow, she laughed cackling, she put her left hand up as the ship started to get crushed.

"mayday!!"
"all system get on red code!"

the female then smirked...as she opened her fist, as the ship blew up..
she got out a radio, and spoke into it.

" make sure the sith lord gets the message."
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:51 pm

Oh joy.

Good to see you too...

What brings you here Jaylen? Or should I be calling you Darth Manias now?

Well..."Darth Stryder" (mocking tone), you bring me here.

How the hell'd you find me?

You're not that difficult to locate. You give off a powerful presence. I felt you as soon a I landed.

That's what she said...

I chuckled a bit. He always had a ridiculous sense of humor.....

so what exactly do you want from me?

Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answer?

You can't answer a question with a question...

I just did!

He gave me an exhausted look. I could see that he's been moving about a lot. His clothes were tattered, his skin was cracked. A side effect of the darkside. His eyes had changed from a deep blue to a dark yellow. Another side effect. He had truly embraced the darkside...I wondered if it was from what my master had done to him....or had he seen more?

-sigh- You want me to come with you...did "he" put you up to this?

No...this is from my own doing. They're still searching...but I want you for different purposes.

That's what she sai--

Cut it out! I want you on the New 501st with me.

With that Echani fool?

...yes.... That "echani" is a war veteran.

Yea...one that fell to my kind!

You don't deserve to call yourself a Mandalorian, boy!

Just then a group of Mandalorians uncloaked themselves from behind us. I turned around, a bit shocked.

Don't tell me you didn't know they were there....You're slacking kid.

One of the Mandalorians took out a blaster rifle, Stryder took one of his lightsabers off his belt and ignited it, before the Mando could fire at Stryder the blue saber had flown through the air and impaled his chest. The other Mandalorians stood up and fired at Stryder but he had ignited his red saber and deflected the blasts back at them. Each Mando dropped and had smoking holes in their armour. The blue saber flew out of the dead Mandalorian and returned to Stryder's grasp.

These guys just aren't as hard to kill anymore.

well...are you going to come with us or not?

I'll have to think about it.

I really don't have time for that....I need a decision now.

I snapped my fingers, as Grommash walked in. The hulking Iridorian towered over Stryder.

Fine.... But only because I don't wanna cause a scene beating up your pet here.

I smiled... Grommash growled.

Easy...You'll have your chance...
Back to top Go down

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:39 pm

The stealth ship known as "The Fringe" carried Stryder, Manias, the Echani and the beast to the planet Dantooine. According to Manias there were four Jedi hiding in the ruined temple there and they needed to be taken care of. They apparently have certain knowledge of training camps, base locations, fleet docks and some information about a suit called "The Stalker Armour" for the elite Sith soldiers.

Dead or alive?

We need two alive, the master wants them questioned and tortured. We don't know what other information they might have stolen so it's our job to find out.

The ship hovered over the temple, the rear door opened (lol) and allowed the team to drop into the structure. Stryder was the last out and landed on a pillar, he looked down at the others and felt the presence of the Jedi somewhere inside. He jumped and landed near the others, Manias told the group to split up and took Grommash with him while Strife went with Stryder.

So, you're a Mandalorian and a Sith now, huh?

Something like that yeah.

How much did you earn from being an Assassin?

Enough.

You're very chatty, you must be a killer at parties.

Stryder heard an approaching humming sound and used the force to push Strife to the right and hit him against a wall, as he moved a green lightsaber soared past where he stood and flung back around to a figure standing on a large pile of rubble. Strife stood up and wiped the rubble off his shoulders.

I knew that you would come after us sooner or later! (Green saber Jedi)

Stryder ignited his red saber and stood still as the Jedi jumped and landed next to him, the Jedi swing his saber at Stryder but was blocked each time and swung low, Stryder jumped and spun back. Strife was about to assist but another Jedi appeared and rushed him.

Well at least it's fair now.

Stryder sidestepped and blocked another attack and kicked the Jedi back, he rapidly swing his saber and hit the Jedi's leg. The Jedi yelled and was thrown back by the force. Stryder turned around and threw his saber into the Jedi attacking Strife. It stood in silence and gripped the hilt, it flew out of him and returned to Stryder.

I was fine!

I know, I just like to have all the fun.

The first Jedi silently jumped back and was about to bring his saber down on Stryder but he spun around and cut the Jedi in two. He watched as it hit the ground and smirked. Strife walked over to him and picked up the Jedi's lightsaber. Stryder and Strife both felt a small disturbance in the force and began heading toward Manias.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:01 am

/

Last edited by devastator919 the flayer on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:49 am

Stryder stood up and shook himself off, Grom kept walking and turned around to look at the group when a large piece of rubble hit him and sent him into a wall. Stryder took out his red saber and ignited it.

ENOUGH! If you too continue to do this then I'll kill you both myself!

Grom punched a hole in the wall and rejoined the group, he and Stryder stood opposite one another and glared at each other. Strife got in between them and asked the most obvious question.

Weren't we supposed to keep one of these Jedi alive?

Yes, we were. Grom. Go check their bodies and see if anyone is still alive.

.........I'm on it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group searched the temple for any useful information but couldn't find anything. Grom had checked all the bodies but couldn't find any data or plans on them, or a pulse for that matter. Stryder found some old lightsabers and tossed them away, moments later Strife came along and cheered as he picked them up.

What are you doing?

I take the lightsabers and customise them. Just so I have plenty of spares.

Hey Manias! Can we go now, there's nothing in this hole.

Fine, we'll head to the fleet and report back to the master.

And on the way you can drop me off at Tattoine.

What?

I've done what you wanted, but I'm not going back to your "master".

Actually you are...

Before Stryder had a chance to argue he felt something hard hit him on the back of the head and then he blacked out. That stupid beast smacked him with his axe. Typical beasts.
Back to top Go down

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:17 am

I look up and see Stryder fall. I shrug my shoulders.

Alright let's get sunshine there back to see the master. I look up at Grommash, what a massive being. I smirk at him and chuckle.

You wanted to kill him, but you held back. He snorted, and growled while glaring at me. Whoa, calm down....it was just and observation.
Grommash just picked up Stryder and went on his way. I gather the light sabers and followed the rest to the ship "The Fringe" and we return to the fleet.

On our way there I wonder why the others keep interfering with me. I can still fight, I haven't even reached my prime yet...no matter, my time will come.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:52 pm

back on the Malevolent:

I have him captured master.

Alive?

He is unconcious, my master.

Bring him before me.

I snap my fingers as Grommash walks in carrying Stryder on his shoulders. He then drops him, anything but gently. At that moment...he begins to awaken.

Welcome home boy....

What the f-

You will serve me....

NEVER! I'll never forgive what you've done to me...

Silence!

Stryder then began to choke, and fall upon his knees. His arms were then brought around him, and laser chained, so that he may not move them. Grommash then lifted him up again.

Take him to the torture chamber. I shall be along soon.

He then looked to me.

Did you bring the jedi alive?

Grommash and Stryder killed them, my lord.

Could you not have prevented such!?

We were split up, my lord, and I cannot stop Grommash single handidly.

You have failed me boy. You will not do so again...

He then began to choke me. I never knew how this actually felt until now. My feet rose above the floor...my eyes were beginning to roll into the back of my head. As plain instinct, I began to reach for my lightsaber...

You dare to defy me?

My hand was fully on my hilt now...Then he let me go.

Then so be it....

No! ......Forgive me master...it was only instinct.

I turned my head in shame. Why didn't I fight? I know I can defeat him....and I'm sick of his abuse. He sends us out to do everything while he sits in his freakin throne....I wouldn't lead as such....I'd be in the field...I should be sith lord....

Your thoughts disturb me young one...You wish to decieve me...

I turn my head once more...

It shall be a grand battle then....I await the day you built up the courage to attack me. Strike me down, take my throne and become even more powerful, than you could ever imagine.

I've got hell of an imagination I thought to myself. I then fell upon one knee...In attempts to change the subject...

What is thy bidding...my master?
Back to top Go down

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:36 pm

I remember Something that made me wake up in my ship, I was near a ship called Malevolent.
My ex master was inside, thus another sith I knew off, but had forgotten his name.
I smiled, how grand it be to make my killing spree among this sith lord.
I sit on my chair more better, and I take the controls of my ship, With a command word, I was able to get out my cannons, from behind the controllers. Lets see if this sith lord knows all.

With a shook of my ship, a large blue eletricity orb had smashed into the Malevolent and now small soldier ships where coming to get me. You must be wondering how they didnt detect me before. easy. With the force no matter. Since the day the Jedi captured me, I have been sitting in a prison rotting, yet training silently with the force. I can make Orbs of eletricity with the force and control and be aware of my sorrundings. Sure it isnt what my ex master would have wanted, but after 7 years this is called a big improvement. Instead of getting angry and not allowing me to control the force, I now control my anger, and use the force for my enjoyment.

As I was shooting ships as the came about, I put my ship in auto Pilot and jumped from the pilot seat to swiftly land on the outside of the ship, I had a mask with me letting me breathe oxygen. With my lightsaber I cut a hole thin enough for me and went through it. Silently I stalked the hallways, red flashes being appeared. Before I could do another move, I felt the presence of my old master. Closing my eyes I waited for the force to direct me to his were abouts. I saw a large male hold someone by the neck and strode along down the pathway. My eyes widen when i Realized that was my master.

I whistled to the large man, he turned around to see me, as I used my hand and grabbed his neck, Once i had him he let go of the man, I smiled behind my mask, and spoke to him firmly.

" My name is Alena, The sith murderer, Where is the sith lord of this ship?"
The large male looked at me, he then used his own force, and pushed me back, Growling I slammed my hands unto the walls, as the roof of the hallways collapsed on him, Knowing I had no time, I saw my master.

" what the hell!?"
" thank me later my old master'

With out second thought, I pionted to the wall, as it exploded open, the oxygen seeping out, I put another mask on my lord, as my ship appeared.
"Get in"

With that , i put him in the second pilot seat as I looked at the large man getting out of the rubble.
I smiled and threw Blade at him, The blade landed on the wall, with a small card hanging off it, with that I got into my ship and flew off with my lord.

I growled to myself, though, Instead of killing the sith lord I had saved my stupid old master ass.
What a bummer.

--

The female ship left the cosmos in a matter of seconds as the assistant of the lord ran to the giant, and saw the blade.
Back to top Go down

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:56 am

So, what were you doing in this part of the galaxy Cursess?

Obviously saving you. And my name isn't Cursess anymore, it's Alena.

I knew it, you're going after the Sith Lord.

That obvious huh?

Well I did take over your training when Lumiya disappeared, so I know how you think.

And just like her you vanish as well.

You didn't need anything else from me, you were strong and knew how to handle yourself, consider yourself lucky I didn't kill you and move on.

Still dealing with that problem?

Yeah...

Stryder sat silent and stared out at space. His "problem" was that due to becoming a Sith, he had to kill to stay alive. The dark side drained him of his life force and power and when he killed someone their life force would enter him and restore his power. He hadn't killed for a week before Manias showed up which is why he looked a wreck when he arrived. Alena flew toward a large moon and started to land at a small spaceport.

And what exactly are we doing here?

I need to see some people, you can stay here if you want.

Yeah I think I'll stay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manias entered the command bridge and knelt behind his master.

What is it?

Our scouts have located the ship, Stryder and an unknown assailant are both on a moon in the outer rim.

Hmm, there are supposed to be small colonies of Jedi and former 501st clones out in the outer rim, correct?

That is correct my lord.

I want you to take a team of our Stalker soldiers with you and bring back Darth Stryder. As for the girl, if she resists kill her. But, if she proves to be powerful then bring her back alive.

Stryder would rather die than come back my lord, how do you propose we bring him back unharmed with no incentive?

You're supposed to be his friend, I am sure you will think of something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stryder looked around the ship and found some spare clothes. He discovered a black and white Jedi Adventure Robe and tried it on (Look at sig). As he looked at himself in a mirror he couldn't help but think about what he could have been rather than this.

It looks good on you. (Jedi Master)

And who are you?

A friend. (Jedi Master)

I don't have the luxury of friends, so you might wanna leave.

You don't have it? Or, you don't want it? (JM)

Both. People like me, we don't get to choose what we want after we change.

There's always a choice Kyle, whether or not you wanna make the choice is up to you. I've seen dozens of Jedi and Sith alike who have changed for the better and the worse, they both chose who to ally themselves with, who to fight, how to fight and why to fight. Just because you carry a red lightsaber and use the darker effects of the force doesn't exactly mean you are a Sith. (JM)

Really? Then if I'm not a Sith, explain why I have to kill, why I was trained by a Sith and why I fight alongside them.

Those were your choices. We all make them, you just make the choices that help you find yourself. The fact you put that Jedi robe on is proof you haven't found yourself yet. (JM)

Maybe you're right.

You are going to have to make a choice very soon, one that will change your life forever. (JM)

Lord Manias, the targets are inside a spaceport on the other side of the moon. We have also detected several Jedi and Clone Troopers.

Good, I want your Stalkers ready to move in when I give the order. You will accompany me to pick up Stryder.

Yes sir.

The Jedi left Stryder to his thoughts and disappeared back into the port. Stryder sat in the pilots seat and knew something was wrong. Suddenly the moon shook and emergency lights switched on. He jumped out of the seat and got out of the ship. He felt Manias' presence and had an angered look on his face.

Alena hugged an old friend and left just before Sith Stalkers burst inside the port and began to fight the Jedi and Clones who were brave enough to take them on. She ran down corridors and stopped in a tunnel as two Stalkers stood in front of the door she was heading for, she turned around to see two more walking towards her.

I'm not going to make this easy boys.

Stryder put up his hood and gripped his blue saber as the door to the hangar opened and Manias walked in with three Stalkers.

Hello Stryder.

You took your sweet time.

Well I had to wait until I had authorisation to kill all of these people.

So, you here to kill me too?

I told you I wanted you in the 501st and I meant it. You see these lovely looking Sith standing behind me? You will be in command of your own team, you can go wherever you want whenever you want.

We still have one problem. That "master" of yours, he and I don't exactly see eye to eye.

Then come with me and we can kill him and take over. You and I are both stronger than him, we both want power, control and a good reputation. These Stalkers here are loyal to me, we could have control over the entire army and no one would even think twice about that fools death.

Stryder sensed a lot of truth in his words but also a lot of fear, he knew he wasn't strong enough to take on the Sith Lord all on his own which is why he tracked down Stryder in the first place. If Stryder took his offer then he would have a lot of people off his back and would be able to visit certain planets. He could also get revenge on the "master" for killing Ailyn.

Alright Manias, I'm in.

Good to hear. Now, that girl who rescued you has been captured and is being escorted back to our ship. Would you like us to kill her or keep her alive?

Keep her alive, she'll be useful in the long run....
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:52 am

/

Last edited by devastator919 the flayer on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:08 pm

I walk out of the shadows, with my hood up, I pull down my hood and look at them. I flick my cloak open they see 5 lightsabers on my belt and 2 in hand. I smirk.

So partner, is it time?

Yes old friend, it is time. He puts his hand on my shoulder. Are your troops ready?

Yes, they are ready. We just need your orders.

We all agreed, the old master must fall in order for the Sith to rise to power. The time is growing near.
Back to top Go down

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Stryder walked around the engine room and examined certain things, he took something out of his pocked and placed it beneath one of the turbines. An engineer approached him and questioned him but soon dismissed his queries when he saw the lightsabers on Stryder's belt. Strife stood outside the entrance to the engine room and waited for Stryder, when he appeared the two left the area and returned to the mess hall where the others were waiting.

Is it in place?

Yeah.

Good, now all we have to do is wait until the time is right.

And how long is that gonna take?

Could be days. We have to be patient and act normal.

I think he's aiming that at you big boy.

Grom slammed his fist down on the table and stood up, he took out his axe and roared at Stryder.

Easy Shrek, you don't need to make a scene.

The master wants to see the two of us Stryder. He probably has a mission for us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stryder and Manias both entered the command bridge where dozens of soldiers were sitting at consoles and mapping courses, working on drills and organising troops. The master sat on his throne overlooking the bridge with a glass of some sort of alcohol in his hand. Manias approached him first and knelt before him, Stryder on the other hand stood up straight and stared right at him.

Take a knee Darth Stryder.

I think I'll stand.

My lord, why have you summoned us?

Tomorrow night there will be a small function on Corusant, a group of Senators will be meeting to socialise and discuss what to do about planets in the outer rim. The two of you will take the Stalkers, Grom and Strife to the function and take control. If there are any Jedi inside then you kill them, if anyone tries to escape then you kill them.

Once the place is secure, what do we do?

Wait for my arrival.

Stryder and Manias were both ordered to leave immediately so they did so. The others met up with them and traveled to Corusant. Stryder had requested that Alena be brought with them and would help in the attack. She wasn't exactly keen on the work but it beat rotting away in another cell, so she was in. Now all they had to do was take over the party, wait for the master, kill his guards and then kill him.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:42 pm

MEMORY BANKS: DEPLETED
BIOLOGICAL FUNCTIONS: NORMAL
SYSTEM REBOOT: ACTIVATED

As I got up I felt different. Cold, unfeeling, as if i weren't human anymore. I look up to see the Dark Lord himself.

Hello young one. Today is a very special day indeed. You have been selected from my armies to become the most elite of all my soldiers!

I looked at my body, it was made of metal. My arms felt weird as I began to try and move them i realized that I didn't have 2 arms but 4.

What's happened to me?!

Relax you fool! You have been modified from your pathetic human state to serve me and my glorious empire. I have eradicated all of your memories as a trooper and have saved you the pain of what happened to you! Now take these.

I reach out a metallic arm and he drops 4 lightsabers in it. Almost as if out of pure instinct my arms split apart and held each saber.

Another thing I forgot to mention. You have been built in the likeness of one of the great generals in the Clone Wars. I have uploaded various...abilities of his that will allow you to begin fighting for my immediately. Your first mission is to aid the 501st in their newest mission. You have a special cloaking technology that I developed from a disfunctional droid named Proxy. Infiltrate the senator group tonight and the rest of the 501 shall meet you tomorrow.

If my past has been destroyed then....who am I?

Your name is Omega 9, until you find a name that you wish to take on. Now go! Time is of the essence!
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:10 pm

/

Last edited by devastator919 the flayer on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:56 pm

I hear footsteps approaching. I can sense his power....he's here. I fall upon one knee for the masters arrival. He comes in and looks upon the place, pleased for once. He then looks at me and says I've done well....shocking. I stand up and look about the room as i give a scared youngling a toothy grin. Fear...he should be afraid....nobody is going to be spared today. Fear is good. I look to Stryder, communticating telepathically if she was ready. He nods. I look to Grommash, he nods...then to Strife, as he does the same. We're all ready. I then sense another presence as the master rants to the senators and other politicians. A lifeform...but...barely alive. Like he's being kept alive...a droid. I look toward the shadows to see what looks like a droid. I turn to Strife. Then I slightly jerk my head toward the droid. He sees it, and walks over to correct the problem. I then focus on my master.

...and our empire, shall rule...to time indefinate! With me! As it's ruler!

(chuckling) That...is where you are wrong....

Ahh...my young apprentice. Your tme is finally at hand...

Yes, yes it is. And I shall rule this galaxy just proper. I'm here to kill you, here and now.

Yes, I know. However, let us not make a scene in front of the politicians shall we?

he then jerks his hand into two fingers, like a poking motion. The politicians eyes turn black...and they scream out...Deadly sight...He's blinded them.

You knew this was coming... Now that the master has surpassed the student, you shall not inimidate me!

Me and Stryder then cast our hands into the air as we send forth lightning upon the crowd.

Fool! You forget to mind your surroundings! Grommash, Stalkers, destroy these two traitors!

Everyone stands still...the stalkers all turn their back to the master, and Grommash stands by my side. I then see something I never thought I'd see... fear in my masters eyes. He then looks toward the droid..it's no longer there.

Yes...he's being dealt with...

And he has been dealt with!

Omega 9 and Strife then come out from the shadows and turn toward the master.

You bastard! Look at what you've done to me!!

He then takes two of Strifes spare lightsabers and charges for the master. At this point, Alena drops from the chandeleer, and all lightsabers ignite. Everyone then brings doom upon the master.
Back to top Go down

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:27 am

At this time our old master is barely holding his own against us. It isn't much longer now. I sense it's my time, my time to strike a decisive blow to my former master. I see him drop his guard to his right as he is trying to force back Omega 9 and Grommash. I draw my saber and dash at him and strike him in the back, he screams out in agony.

He falls that the others feet and looks up, with terror in his eyes. He has nothing left, he is finished. I look at the others as i put my saber away.

He is all yours. I walk away and signal the troops to secure the area.

Back to top Go down

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:40 am

As the master stands there in a weakened state he loses his grip on his lightsaber and drops it. Manias takes a step forward but stops as Stryder's red saber is in front of him and blocking his path.

You take the glory, I take the kill.

Stryder walked up to Master and picked up his lightsaber, he turned around and tossed it to a Stalker Captain and then kicked the Master to the ground. Stryder held his hand over the frail man and sent a volt of lightning into him, the others all watched and grinned at Stryder....all except for Grom. Stryder grabbed the Master by the scruff of the neck and pulled him up so he stood straight and looked him in the eye.

After all this time Mathius, did you really think I had forgotten? For years have I have been training to become a man who would be able to deal out as much pain to you as possible, and now that the time has finally come and I don't see a reason to make you suffer. To do so would allow you to keep breathing and even that I can't tolerate.

You are making a big mistake here gentlemen, I have control over the galaxy now. Do you think you can hide from my armies?

They're not your armies anymore.

Stryder grabbed him by the neck and lifted him off the ground. He held him there for a few seconds and then dropped him to his knees and walked behind him.

You always did consider me YOUR executioner...

He raised his saber and then lowered it through Mathius' chest. He tried to take in a breath but couldn't and began to drift away. Stryder twisted the saber and then swiftly pulled it out. Mathius dropped to the ground and never moved again.

Happy?

Very.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:56 am

/

Last edited by devastator919 the flayer on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:56 pm

Yea wonderful...So what's next?

I looked around the room at all the dead bodies....the senators, the counselmen, the chancellors, the women...the children..and then finally...the master. We've not only conquered him, but this entire planet as well. The fight was not over yet though...

Next...we continue to Iridor to justify Grommash as ruler...then recieve our newest members to the 501st army. Afterward, we move on to more planets. There is but one last threat....the jedi. Once we conquer them, we will have succeeded in ruling the galaxy. Which is why I've decided to pay a nice visit to the Prime Minister on Kamino.

Why Kamino?

I looked at the Stalkers.

The cloning facility still resides there...
Back to top Go down

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:29 am

I look at my old friend....he is no better than our old master. I can think openly cause my mind can't be read, well it can, but only the thoughts he wishes to hear. But suddenly a laps in my mind guard, and.....he hear my thoughts of decent.

So, partner....you do not approve of this. He steadies his hand on his saber. There was no use denying it, he knows. My sabers are on my belt I go to reach for one and all four are taken by Styder's force power, I glare at them.

You seem confused....make the right choice Strife. I then just look about, I am surrounded. I then smirk.

Gentlemen you think I haven't seen this day coming? I press a button on my armlet. 300 Droids attack the building were we are, and in the confusion, I escape.

Were the hell did he go?! The all look around....and the droids just stop firing. I am long gone.....it's time I took the right path. I put my ship into warp and vanish.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:43 pm

/

Last edited by devastator919 the flayer on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New 501st Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 501st   The New 501st I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New 501st
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next