TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers: RotF DLC Announced

Go down 
+3
Izanami
Steelclaw
ValiantX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Transformers: RotF DLC Announced Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: RotF DLC Announced   Transformers: RotF DLC Announced I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:18 pm

Transformers: RotF DLC Announced Trotf_dlc

Activision dropped word today that Tansformers: Revenge of the Fallen will receive a robust DLC pack in the not too distant future. The pack will include over ten new multiplayer characters (including both Generation 1 as well as film bots), three new multiplayer maps, new characters for both the Autobot and Decepticon single player campaigns, expert difficulty mode, new leaderboards, and new Achievements/Trophies to earn.

The DLC is headed for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 later this summer; we’ll have more details on pricing and date as they become available.

(@GameTrailers)

Yeah it's official...im so getting this game now bow down
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: RotF DLC Announced   Transformers: RotF DLC Announced I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:02 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: RotF DLC Announced   Transformers: RotF DLC Announced I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:25 pm

that background reminds me of call of duty.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: RotF DLC Announced   Transformers: RotF DLC Announced I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:31 pm

I'm getting it too Smile
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: RotF DLC Announced   Transformers: RotF DLC Announced I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:52 am

This is getting me....

These were unlockables in the first game. Now we have to pay for them?

um ok
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: RotF DLC Announced   Transformers: RotF DLC Announced I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:17 am

The last game was single player alone. If you look around most things in multiplayer you have to pay for
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: RotF DLC Announced   Transformers: RotF DLC Announced I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:22 pm

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
The last game was single player alone. If you look around most things in multiplayer you have to pay for

Although some could argue that many sources of content should be aviable at launch when they could be (RE 5 cough), I'm just grateful were getting more content period,as TF2 is one of the first movie games to do so .
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: RotF DLC Announced   Transformers: RotF DLC Announced I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:51 am

Okay, having an issue here for online. For some odd reason, I am rejected from any match I try to participate in. I hope this has nothing to do with the new DLC. Otherwise this was would have been a waste of money.

Also, you didn't get the game yet Foxis.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: RotF DLC Announced   Transformers: RotF DLC Announced I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:19 pm

That's strantge and I know, haven't gotten the game yet but I will soon Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: RotF DLC Announced   Transformers: RotF DLC Announced I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:22 pm

Count on me getting the game soon.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: RotF DLC Announced   Transformers: RotF DLC Announced I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:40 pm

ive played the game,well rented it for 5 days, just remember, get ready to get your asses kicked for the first few days of playing, as good as i am on xbox 360, i still got my ass kicked going like 8 kills and 15 deaths, after a few days i was going 12 and 1 most of the time
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: RotF DLC Announced   Transformers: RotF DLC Announced I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Havoc Strife wrote:
Count on me getting the game soon.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: RotF DLC Announced   Transformers: RotF DLC Announced I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:43 pm

MD B.T.R wrote:
ive played the game,well rented it for 5 days, just remember, get ready to get your asses kicked for the first few days of playing, as good as i am on xbox 360, i still got my ass kicked going like 8 kills and 15 deaths, after a few days i was going 12 and 1 most of the time

Would the majority of your kills come from using Prime?

Optimus is nearly a god in that game.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: RotF DLC Announced   Transformers: RotF DLC Announced I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:19 pm

Taichō Frost wrote:
MD B.T.R wrote:

Would the majority of your kills come from using Prime?

Optimus is nearly a god in that game.
Lol Optimus is the easiest person for me to kill whilst being a decepticon.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: RotF DLC Announced   Transformers: RotF DLC Announced I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:21 pm

Grindor is my style.

Killed a Goldern Optimus with an emp blast five times in a roll. Then the entire team began using normal, golden, and powered-up Optimus.

We lost.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: RotF DLC Announced   Transformers: RotF DLC Announced I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:02 pm

Ezekiel wrote:

Thats activision for you.

But this is different. Say Gears of war, if you had the first game. You would have some skins unlocked.
Or you buy the next Halo, all the DLC will be free. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: RotF DLC Announced   Transformers: RotF DLC Announced I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers: RotF DLC Announced
Page 1 of 1