TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers

Go down 
+2
Lunar Retturns 2
Izanami
6 posters
AuthorMessage

ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers Empty
PostSubject: ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers   ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:10 pm

ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers 1231476598_zz65f63ac2

UPDATE: And the cover for ROTF prequel comic(look in the thing Megatron is bowing too...seem familiar?):
ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers TF_Destiny_Defiance_01_cover_by_markerguru

Just for fun heres another cover for another issue of the ROTF prequel comic:
ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers TF_Destiny_Alliance_02_cover_by_markerguru
Another(thats wheeljack in the back):
ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers TF_Destiny_Alliance_01_cover_by_markerguru

Last edited by Generalfire1203 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers   ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:11 pm

AWESOME! O_O
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers   ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:14 pm

Looks fake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers   ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:15 pm

Phantom Eclipse wrote:
Looks fake.
Its confirmed to be real. The production quality is too good and the face matches the ROTF prequel comic and ROTF toy packaging.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers   ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Okay, now I see.
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers   ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:23 pm

now its time for the guessing game of who that transformer is on the poster my money is on its either soundwave or the fallen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers   ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:25 pm

charge mine wrote:
now its time for the guessing game of who that transformer is on the poster my money is on its either soundwave or the fallen
I doubt they would advertise Soundwave that much. And since when did Megatron bow before Soundwave? Its the Fallen
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers   ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:41 pm

It looked like hes masterba-

Those pictures are awesome!
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers   ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:49 pm

I would almost guess Unicron? If that were the case, Unicron was his own being and Megatron would never serve him(unless it was the same senerio as in the '85 cartoon movie). Besides, I thought I heard that the "Fallen" was in reference to some of the Decepticons(and maybe Autobots) that died in the first movie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers   ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:02 pm

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
I would almost guess Unicron? If that were the case, Unicron was his own being and Megatron would never serve him(unless it was the same senerio as in the '85 cartoon movie). Besides, I thought I heard that the "Fallen" was in reference to some of the Decepticons(and maybe Autobots) that died in the first movie?
I thougt that too. Until I heard the Fallen was an actual character. One of the 13 first Transformers and the only one to turn bad. Like a prelude to the Decepticons. Maybe Megatron could be using him as an inspiration?
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers   ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:30 pm

Never got a chance to grab the prequel comic featuring star screams rise as the new leader....
:(

btw thats unicron
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers   ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:45 pm

V wrote:
Never got a chance to grab the prequel comic featuring star screams rise as the new leader....
:(

btw thats unicron
No its not. Its been confirmed Unicron is not in this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers   ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROTF Poster + ROTF Prequel Comic Covers
Page 1 of 1