TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen

Go down 
+3
Steelclaw
Lunar Retturns 2
The Good Rebel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen Empty
PostSubject: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:51 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:51 pm

Don't care about Avatar.

I'll wait until it ACTUALLY comes out before I judge.

Last edited by Pain on Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Just a point on your production history thing.
It doesn't matter how long a movie takes to be created, if it sucks, it sucks.

An example from another media is the game "Too Human". It took over 10 years to develop the game and it was absolutely horrid.

While something like Left for Dead 2 from Valve is already done developing and is a completely different game from the first along with vast improvements made in all areas of it's development.
Don't judge anything on how long it takes to make.

Also you are taking two different sources to define to different opinions.
You can't judge anything based off of that because they are by two different reviewers all together.

That is like asking a PS3 owner what he thinks of an X-Box 360. The opinions you've brought can and probably are biased.

And going to IMDb looking for Avatar it shows constant popularity drop from week to week. 27% this week in fact. Also I've never heard of this movie until you brought it up.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Avatar looks awful, look at the screenshots. They actors look NOTHING like the original characters. And why the hell are the Fire Nation soldiers in Avatar:Movie wearing Russian coats! O_o
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:10 pm

...Auto, he's talking about a whole different Avatar.

Not the Nicktoons show.

Last edited by Pain on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:12 pm

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:16 pm

...Whoops.

Though, Nicktoons Avatar > ROTF point still stands. XD
Also don't abuse fail for the love of god. 99.9% of people don't use it right and they make the meme stale
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:17 pm

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:20 pm

Do you go to 4chan...? O_o
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:25 pm

Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

Number of posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:35 pm

so this avatar movie.... its about a different planet correct? out of the limitless stars out there one maybe just one is another planet? I am interested in this movie. still these two movies should not be compared. from what I can see they do not have much in common.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:39 pm

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:01 am

so is there any screenshot's for this movie?
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:06 am

charge mine wrote:
so is there any screenshot's for this movie?
Nope, not yet.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:12 pm

G.O.R.T wrote:
Autosaver wrote:
Do you go to 4chan...? O_o

James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen 12564%20-%204chan%20afro%20blackup%20motivational%20necktie%20suit

EDIT: Rules 1 and 2 of the internet only apply to raids.

Holy ****..
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:46 pm

well, out of the 2 negative comments you got from imdb gort, which your retarded to the max if you think all the negative stuff is right, no offense but take a look at the positive stuff

heres one

imdb user from ireland: "When I saw the first transformers movie, I came out thinking what an awesome film with all the visual effects and the action that kept you at the edge of your seat. I went to watch the second transformers, doubtful that it would be better than the first but to my utter surprise, it was 10 times better. It simply blew me away. The storyline was simple but they added more action, more visual effects, more comedy and more of everything to it. It was just enormously entertaining and they couldn't have made a better film. It was definitely a great movie and a must see. There were people around who didn't even wait for the movie to finish to say that they have to watch it again. And the best part is, there was not a single portion of the film that I can call boring or a drag. Hope everyone has as much fun watching this movie as I did."
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

Number of posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:37 pm

really though dissing the tf2 movie at a website that was made for tf fans is kinda dumb. on top of that why would you say anything about the tf2 movie if you have not seen it for yourself. let it come out and then go see it. after that state your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:22 pm

in simple terms, gort you basically walked into a jewish house with a nazi patch on your arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:14 pm

lmfao!!!
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:42 pm

well yeah, i know, there are negative reviews, i just misunderstood the message is all,

and as far as everyone sees, its lookin to be a good movie

avatar, idk man, it looks promising

hopefully it pulls one of those babylon a.d things where barely no one knows about it but its a wicked sick movie
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:12 pm

G.O.R.T wrote:
STAR ADDER wrote:
well, out of the 2 negative comments you got from imdb gort, which your retarded to the max if you think all the negative stuff is right, no offense but take a look at the positive stuff

heres one

imdb user from ireland: "When I saw the first transformers movie, I came out thinking what an awesome film with all the visual effects and the action that kept you at the edge of your seat. I went to watch the second transformers, doubtful that it would be better than the first but to my utter surprise, it was 10 times better. It simply blew me away. The storyline was simple but they added more action, more visual effects, more comedy and more of everything to it. It was just enormously entertaining and they couldn't have made a better film. It was definitely a great movie and a must see. There were people around who didn't even wait for the movie to finish to say that they have to watch it again. And the best part is, there was not a single portion of the film that I can call boring or a drag. Hope everyone has as much fun watching this movie as I did."

My point wasn't that every review about TF2 is negative, even though most of them are, it was that there are even negative reviews at all.
dude i shall it on midnight it was awsome who ever said it wasn't thinking right and besides review always talk crap about movies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen   James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Cameron's Avatar > Revenge of the Fallen
Page 1 of 1