TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?

Go down 
+5
PW Magnimus Prime
charge mine
Autosaver
Izanami
Lunar Retturns 2
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? Empty
PostSubject: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:35 pm

thread hijack

Last edited by Thread Hijacker on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:40 pm

._.
ur sigy reminds me of someone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:41 pm

Commander hawk wrote:
._.
ur sigy reminds me of someone
ok? Its scarecrow from a Batman cartoon. I know I'm a loser. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:59 pm

Anyway, no I haven't seen the new pics.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:01 pm

If you have the pics, post them Genny...
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:02 pm

Darkfather has posted some....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:07 pm

So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? Optimusol3
So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? Transformers_2_still02So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? Transformers_2_still01So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? Tranformerssetre3
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:09 pm

Awesomesauce!
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:11 pm

[quote="Generalfire1203"]If so what did you think of the new Optimus Prime design? You can tell less inner "organs" are visible.[/quote]

What?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:16 pm

His inner machinary is covered better.

Last edited by Generalfire1203 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:30 pm

he means auto that some of optimus primes parts seen in the first movie have change a little bit i heard in the magazine of empire that bay wont have megatron in the movie after all but also he's certain the fallen is going to be in this movie
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:46 am

I keep hearing that Scorpinoc is sacrificing his spark to revive Megatron for this movie. Bay had been known to release false information before........
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:38 am

woot!

Cant wait for my fav. decep Fallen to hit the screen
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:06 pm

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
I keep hearing that Scorpinoc is sacrificing his spark to revive Megatron for this movie. Bay had been known to release false information before........

In his official magazines he doesn't lie.
If he did,he could be sued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Obiterate TDA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Obiterate TDA

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:27 am

charge mine wrote:
he means auto that some of optimus primes parts seen in the first movie have change a little bit i heard in the magazine of empire that bay wont have megatron in the movie after all but also he's certain the fallen is going to be in this movie

If they do not put megatron in the movie I will demand a refund.

Also

SOUNDWAVE!!!!!!

YEAAHHHHH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:32 am

megs doesn't deserve to be in the movie...HE'S DEAD!!!

I really wish that Starscream would just take over...he seems like a better villain. And in the movie.....he's the only one that went untouched in the battle.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Mandalore The Omega wrote:
megs doesn't deserve to be in the movie...HE'S DEAD!!!

I really wish that Starscream would just take over...he seems like a better villain. And in the movie.....he's the only one that went untouched in the battle.

If you have ever seen any of the original cartoons, you wouldn't be saying that right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:07 pm

sure i have...in a lot of them...not all...but many of them...Starscream is a hellova fighter. Megs always winds up dying anyway...soooo...point is where?
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:09 pm

Mandalore The Omega wrote:
sure i have...in a lot of them...not all...but many of them...Starscream is a hellova fighter. Megs always winds up dying anyway...soooo...point is where?
His voice!!
his stupid squeaking voice!!!
How could you bare to take ORDERS FROM THAT GUY!
lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:09 pm

lmao. Not all......well most of them. But still...he was always a better fighter than Megatron.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:10 pm

The new one has a completely different voice.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:17 pm

I DON'T CARE!!!
EVERYTIME I SEE HIM TALK!!!
IT'S, IT'S, IT'S THIS!!
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:17 pm

LOL, omg!!!!!!
but the kitty's cute........LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Now that is cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?   So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who has seen Revenge of the Fallen pics?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next