TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

times going fast!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

times going fast! Empty
PostSubject: times going fast!   times going fast! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:53 pm

Well its been a while since the idea of changing that thing they call a game to something real (restrains from cussing up a storm) so im tugging at an area on there lame forum fishing for a little more ammo.. I have decided to add some pressure going to the people that cut the checks that buy the food that the people that designed and made and run that thing eat lets see what they think of that... In a corporate world that there is one major evil and thats wasting company time and money... well folks you dont have to be a rocket scientist to see the black and red of this dilemma the stats of online players and account activity from bfta 1 and this kindergarten crapola (again behaving as well as i can...) speak for themselves. Now when the white collar ppl that pay for this site to be maintained look at the spreadsheet comparisons and there budget what do you think they will say to viet(kong) and tyler... Gee i wonder
heres what i posted in there ill equipped and snobbishly run forum... yada yada (four letter expleative)...

Re: Remake/Fix Petition

10 Jun 2009 22:19

LET
ME SEE WHERE DO I START HMMMMM WELL FOR ONE ON SHOOTING RIGHT OVER SOME
HEADS TO THE ACTUAL CORPORATE LEVEL IN ACTIVISION WHOM BY THE WAY OWNS
THIS SITE... IM TAKING THE STATS OF HOW MANY PLAYED AND ENJOYED BFTA V1
AND COMPARING IT TO THIS FARSE... AND SHOOTING OVER THE HEADS OF THE
PEOPLE THAT ARE BEING PAID GOOD MONEY TO PUT OUT AN ACCEPTABLE PRODUCT
WHICH THIS IS NOT... AND SIMPLY POINTING IT OUT TO THESE PEOPLE IN
CHARGE YES GAME V2 DESIGNERS AND CONTROLLERS OF THIS MESS THAT IT IS A
WASTE OF CORPORATE FUNDS TO SUPPORT AND RUN THIS ABOMINATION!
ADDING
THE FACT THAT YOU PEOPLE IN CHARGE BANNED THE EMAIL OF WOLF, IRON, AND
MYSELF ???? WHY BECAUSE WE POINTED OUT FACT AND WE DID IT WITHOUT
CURSING AND SOME HORNED RIMMED GLASSES PROGRAMMER FELT BAD ABOUT HIS
LAME CREATION HERE CALLED EXACTLY WHAT IT IS JUNK! I WILL GO SEE THE
MOVIE BUT WILL I BUY ANY ACTIVISION PRODUCTS AFTER THIS MESS I THINK
NOT.
SOLAR! OUT 4 HORSE 4 LIFE THOSE IN AGREEMENT RESPOND WITH A HHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
AND ZERO I DONT WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ONLY THOSE THAT SPENT ALMOST 2 YEARS PLAYING TF THE GAME!
Back to top Go down

times going fast! Empty
PostSubject: Re: times going fast!   times going fast! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:30 am

Dave(solar) wrote:
Well its been a while since the idea of changing that thing they call a game to something real (restrains from cussing up a storm) so im tugging at an area on there lame forum fishing for a little more ammo.. I have decided to add some pressure going to the people that cut the checks that buy the food that the people that designed and made and run that thing eat lets see what they think of that... In a corporate world that there is one major evil and thats wasting company time and money... well folks you dont have to be a rocket scientist to see the black and red of this dilemma the stats of online players and account activity from bfta 1 and this kindergarten crapola (again behaving as well as i can...) speak for themselves. Now when the white collar ppl that pay for this site to be maintained look at the spreadsheet comparisons and there budget what do you think they will say to viet(kong) and tyler... Gee i wonder
heres what i posted in there ill equipped and snobbishly run forum... yada yada (four letter expleative)...

Re: Remake/Fix Petition

10 Jun 2009 22:19

LET
ME SEE WHERE DO I START HMMMMM WELL FOR ONE ON SHOOTING RIGHT OVER SOME
HEADS TO THE ACTUAL CORPORATE LEVEL IN ACTIVISION WHOM BY THE WAY OWNS
THIS SITE... IM TAKING THE STATS OF HOW MANY PLAYED AND ENJOYED BFTA V1
AND COMPARING IT TO THIS FARSE... AND SHOOTING OVER THE HEADS OF THE
PEOPLE THAT ARE BEING PAID GOOD MONEY TO PUT OUT AN ACCEPTABLE PRODUCT
WHICH THIS IS NOT... AND SIMPLY POINTING IT OUT TO THESE PEOPLE IN
CHARGE YES GAME V2 DESIGNERS AND CONTROLLERS OF THIS MESS THAT IT IS A
WASTE OF CORPORATE FUNDS TO SUPPORT AND RUN THIS ABOMINATION!
ADDING
THE FACT THAT YOU PEOPLE IN CHARGE BANNED THE EMAIL OF WOLF, IRON, AND
MYSELF ???? WHY BECAUSE WE POINTED OUT FACT AND WE DID IT WITHOUT
CURSING AND SOME HORNED RIMMED GLASSES PROGRAMMER FELT BAD ABOUT HIS
LAME CREATION HERE CALLED EXACTLY WHAT IT IS JUNK! I WILL GO SEE THE
MOVIE BUT WILL I BUY ANY ACTIVISION PRODUCTS AFTER THIS MESS I THINK
NOT.
SOLAR! OUT 4 HORSE 4 LIFE THOSE IN AGREEMENT RESPOND WITH A HHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
AND ZERO I DONT WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ONLY THOSE THAT SPENT ALMOST 2 YEARS PLAYING TF THE GAME!

Maybe it's time to let it go Dave. We are all disappointed about the game but you don't see people here throwing a tantrum about it. I agree it wasn't very fair about them banning you but they probably figured you would rally other people to having a "nut" in their forum. From what I understand they have said they would improve the game and return it to the way it was in V1. So maybe you should just wait and stop over reacting.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

times going fast! Empty
PostSubject: Re: times going fast!   times going fast! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:06 pm

I myself don't appreciate V2 anymore. I noticed the 'new' bugs right after I got back from my vacation, where my enemy stalls and then his forfeit is recorded on me as my loss. That sucks big time.

I'd probably try it on console, but then I wouldn't be able to spend gratuitious time on it as I had back in V1. Time flies indeed, and greater priorities are fast catching up.

I am banking on a suggestion from V, about a transfer to a new platform where we can all enjoy the same level of camaraderie and competition. From what I recall, the MMO category got the most votes.

In the event of transfer, we may have to actually change a lot of things (including the forum theme), or basically maintain the Transformers side as a part of a greater whole. I'm considering setting up an entire sub in the RPG threads exclusively for Kratos' Quantum mythology. It's a very interesting concept. I hope more stories spring up from other writers.
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-05-26

times going fast! Empty
PostSubject: Re: times going fast!   times going fast! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:50 am

The Darkfather wrote:
I hope more stories spring up from other writers.

Regarding the stories subject its been a bit slow with some of our best writers MIA. As for myself,I've been busy with mountains of free-form rp within my current "SuperGroup (SG)" or Clan of Champions Online.

Now regarding the transfer, I'd like to also mention after a decent list of MMO's is formed , a FPS category may form as it was second and we seem to have a large amount of FPS fans as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

times going fast! Empty
PostSubject: Re: times going fast!   times going fast! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

times going fast!
Page 1 of 1