TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the newest fast and the furious

Go down 
2 posters

how good was fast and the furious
10/10
the newest fast and the furious I_vote_lcap33%the newest fast and the furious I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
9/10
the newest fast and the furious I_vote_lcap33%the newest fast and the furious I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
8/10
the newest fast and the furious I_vote_lcap0%the newest fast and the furious I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
7/10
 33% [ 1 ]
6/10
the newest fast and the furious I_vote_lcap0%the newest fast and the furious I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5/10
 0% [ 0 ]
4/10
 0% [ 0 ]
3/10
 0% [ 0 ]
2/10
 0% [ 0 ]
1/10
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

the newest fast and the furious Empty
PostSubject: the newest fast and the furious   the newest fast and the furious I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:19 am

how good do you think it was? i give it a 7
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

the newest fast and the furious Empty
PostSubject: Re: the newest fast and the furious   the newest fast and the furious I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:02 am

THE NEW FAST AND FURIOUS, WAS DAMN GOOD, way better than the others and for that a 10
Back to top Go down

the newest fast and the furious
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Relaxation-
Jump to: