TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1

Go down 
+2
2Galvatron
The Good Rebel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:18 am

VOLUME ONE

"In 2018 the existence of people with abilities was revealed to the world but with this revelation came a terrible price. Those who did not possess abilities became jealous and angry. This resulted in riots, murders and absolute chaos, and that was just from the humans. Their jealousy and rage consumed them and drove them to the point that they hunted down and killed the Superhumans. When the Superhumans fought back with their powers, it forced the humans to unleash chemical weapons and new weaponry to combat the new "threat".

When the humans' efforts failed they were forced to find an alternate means of defense. The United States Government assembled a team of scientists and geneticists to create a virus that would specifically target those with abilities, by 2019 they were named "The Fallen". The virus was perfected by 2020 and made public the day it was perfected in an attempt to scare the Fallen and stop them from fighting. When they refused to lay down their arms and subdue their powers it caused the Government to show their hand and made a statement saying they would release it on the 12th of March 2020. When the Fallen heard about this they sent a massive force of their people out to intercept the virus before it was released. During the attack one of the scientists threw down a vile in an attempt to kill the Fallen around him but in stead caused the end of the world.

The virus spread throughout the entire world and became airborne in a matter of minutes, it not only infected the Fallen but the humans as well. Fifty percent of the Fallen were wiped out and thirty percent of the humans were wiped out. Rivers and lakes dried up, forests were reduced to ash and entire continents became nothing but barren wastelands. Slowly but surely, the Earth began to wither and die.

It has been thirteen since the virus was released and many of the Fallen and humans have created clans and done their best to stay alive. Although the world may have ended there are still those who continue to fight, whether it be Fallen versus human or Fallen versus Fallen. Those who had seen what the war did to people went into exile or started up secret groups to shelter those who had been having a rough time. Many people take refuge in abandoned cities or in old military bases in the mountains, either way it wouldn't matter. Many Precogs have predicted a crippling war between The Forgotten Elders and those who stand in their way."

"My name is Kyle McKenzie and I am a veteran of the first war and have seen first hand how far people will go. If the survivors that are left don't find a way to save our planet then we will all die here......."

Last edited by Captain Wow on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:28 am

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:26 am

Last edited by Dack on Wed May 27, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:50 am

Mr. Tanada was on his way home after a tiring day's work, thinking about sipping some wine and bedding his young hot mail to order bride. He hurriedly opened the door to his 400 sqm mansion. Only to find his wife kneeling on the floor with her night gown on hands tied behind her back. A deep voice in the shadows greeted him

Welcome back Mr. Tanada..... I trust you have my money?

W-w-w-whos there?!

A sharp stab at the back caused Tanada to kneel. He got to see the huge smiling figure sitting on a huge chair. Behind him was a thug, standing and grinning all the while holding a lead pipe.

The huge figure stood up, a man in his early twenties, well muscled and nicely dressed. The figure walked over the kneeling quivering Tanada and made himself seen through the light...

King..Oni..I'm sorry...I didn't know....I'll give it to you by next--gllgghhh!!!

The one known as King Oni, as he was known took the man by the throat and lihted him up to his face...

It's been four weeks....and you tried to run away....only to find you with a mansion and a young bride....you know the consequences Mr. Tanada..its nothing personal....it's just business....

With that he snapped his neck.... and walked away with the bag of money from Mr. Tanada's safe. He looked at the thug

Take care of the rest....leave the wife.

Yes boss...

He entered at the back of his Phantom Bentley and signaled the driver for home, as the Netley reved its engine towards his estate, he lit a cigar to watch the news

On other news Caribean police and other authorities have been investigating about other deaths of known gangsters and most recently a Mr. Tanada is about to divulge information about the true identity of known notorious Carribean crime lord King Oni...

He laughed..King Oni was always his popular pseudonym...Supreme Shogun...Executioner...there were a lot of names for him, but only one knew his real name...his only blood brother......with that thought, he wondered where his brother in arms was....

Miguel....where are you...

Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:38 pm

In the ruins of Chicago, Illinois, a hooded man wanders the vast wasteland of the former City that Works.

The sun rises up on the south of the ruined city, giving it a golden glaze that ran to the farthest end that I could see. The roads were completely empty and not even the sky that blew gentle winds that seemed to be caressing me and the sun could bring back life to this city. Walking in the middle of the deserted road I could see newpapers rusling like tumble weeds. I stepped on one of the newspapers and began to read the headline.

"March 12, 2020"

"Government's Iron Fisted rule is challenged by The Fallen's leader, Kyle McKenzie and quotes, 'I will bring an end to this Fascist government. What makes us any different from other people? We are just like anyone else, with the exception of abilities that have been seen in every source of media. Why are you so resentful? Either way, I will make an example out of the president.'

"This slanderous threat against our beloved President Denton will not go unoticed by either him or the government. A large hunt has been issued, along with the arrest of Kyle McKenzie. Many other Fallen members are being targeted including, Mathuis Jefferson of Denver, Colorado, who has attacked the Pentagon last Thursday in Washington, D.C. and held the Secretary of Defense as hostage along with other officials. Negotions were held but Mathuis did not agree to the terms that the president wanted met. The situation came to a close when Mathuis was gunned down by Corporal Seth Daniels. He has been awarded two silver stars for his bravery and was promoted to Sergeant shortly after the incident. 'To end this threat we must take act-

I threw the paper away on the ground and stomped on it. Fachist pigs...

I turn towards the sun and feel alone.

Where are you Xavier? When will we be brothers again?...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:58 pm

In what used to be St. Louis Missourri

I've wandered around here for days....It's just me and the tattoo artist down what used to be a road. Nothing is paved here anymore...like it was before right? Joe has done a couple tattoos for me. One of them on my right arm says "Mutant", another on my right bicep says "Beast", and I got a large one of a skeleton, taking up my entire arm saying "Human What?!" He was funny...he always did them backwards. He'd put the last word first, and the first word last. I'm sure you can figure out why I have these "scars" imprinted on my body. The streets are dirtier then they used to be...not even the homeless bums are around anymore. Right now, I sit with Joe. He's doing a new tattoo on my chest. This one is going to be a pair of bat wings, stating "Considered Demonic". As he's doing it, he finally ask me the question that I really hoped he would never ask.

Hey Cam...Why do you get these tattoos?

Cuz...I like them...is there a problem with that Joe?

Nah, no problem...it's just...they all have the same theme you know? It almost makes you seem like your not human, haha.

Joe laughed about it for a little while. Then he noticed how serious I was. I really hoped it wouldn't come to this. Joe left for a little bit, acting like he was washing his needle. Then he came back and stabbed it in my neck! He kept stabbing me! I couldn't regain my composure for some time. Then...as he thought I was dead, he let me keel over and fall to the floor. He sat down in the chair, closed his eyes, placed his head in his hands and began to sob.

Why'd you have to be one of those demons dammit!? Dammit! Why!?

I lied on the floor like I was dead for a little bit...I should be....no human would survive the way he just brutally attacked me. Then I sat up while he was crying.

I ask myself that everyday Joe.

He looked at me, his eyes wide open, frightened. I sighed.

Relax Joe....I don't want to hurt you.

You're a healer! That doesn't make you immortal!

He grabbed his shotgun, from the back wall. He pointed, aimed and fired. The bullet stopped inches from my face. Joe stopped moving, unable to. His face was angry, infected by hate. I didn't want to do that, but thing wouldn't be the same. I got up off the floor and picked up my shirt.

Dammit. I need a fire ability.

I dropped the shirt and let it shatter. I looked at my unfinished tattoo...it read...Demonic.

That's real invitng....

I walked out the building, and looked upon it. It was blue...I turned a cold shoulder, and left the icy tattoo parlor, to freeze for years to come. It was really "Missourri" here now...

Last edited by Player Won on Thu May 28, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Washington D.C.: 0200 hours: Location: Classified

I am sorry Aaron, but this is the only way.

I was standing in front of a bullet-ridden wall, I was blindfolded, tied-up, basically completely helpless. That's when they started.

READY!.....TAKE AIM!.......FIRE!!!!!

I jumped, only to hear the tinking of metal, a small mechanical claw slowly lifted my blindfold. I looked at it and then the metal shield that was protruding out of my hands.

Holy ****! What the hell is wrong with me!!

The alarms at the base began to blare as I ran down the hallways I once worked in. This was the headquarters of the Brotherhood of Fire, a secret branch of the government devoted entirely to finding technology to destroy "The Fallen". As I approached the elevator, I heard the sounds of running footsteps, a lot of them. I turned around to see my old commander Ozidious Red along with about 20 other troops armed to the teeth.

This is the end of the line scum, it all goes down hill from here for you. But don't worry, it will only last a little while.

Please don't shoot, you might die if you do!

Hahaha. Don't make me laugh, men, fire at ...................

He was dead on the ground, blood pooling on the ground from a hole in his head. I looked down to see my hand was gone and in place of it was a Desert Eagle with a smoking barrel.

What. The. Hell.

The troops stood there, mouths hanging in awe, for some of them this is the first "Mutie" they had seen. For others it was just terrifying to see their dead commander. The elevator had arrived on my floor. I quickly jumped in and headed to the ground level. As I looked around the elevator, my vision suddenly changed. I felt my eyes, but they had been replaced by a set of robotic sensors. Terrified I looked around trying to keep my confusion. Then I saw through the walls. The entire front enterance was swarming with G.I.'s. There was no way I could escape without killing innocent people. I thought of what to do and suddenly my arms extended to the ceiling ripping it off. Then one arm changed into a grapping hook and it sent me flying to an air duct. I crawled through the ducts and only I reached a covering I busted through it. I was now in a small office. Soldiers had surrounded the building. I saw a small window opened.

We'll if I die, I was probably going to anyways.

I jumped out the window closing my eyes but when I opened them, I wasn't falling anymore. I was flying. my arms were now in the shape of wings similar to an airplane's and my feet had been replaced by two small jet engines. I was freaked out of my mind. But I was glad to get out alive. I turn to the building I had just leaped from.

Alright, so I can do whatever I want with this right?

As if responding to his thoughts his arms became a missle launcher and he laid fire on the building.

Sorry boys, but it was the only way.

He flew off, enjoying the breeze in his face. He knew what he had to do.

I think it is time to find Mr.
McKenzie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:06 am

Kyle was sitting on a bench in the Museum of Natural History. This had been his home for two months and was probably the last place people would come looking for him. Only four people knew where he was and only two of them ever visited him. He had sent out a transmission on an old military radio to warn people of what was going to happen but had a feeling a lot of people were going to come looking for him. It was time to leave, but first he had to wait for an old friend to visit him.

Ben Smail walked into the dinosaur section of the Museum and found Kyle sitting on the bench. The two hadn't seen each other since the world ended but had spoken telepathically. He looked at Kyle who was wearing a black trench coat that was buttoned up and had a black hood sticking out the back of it, he was wearing dark blue jeans and white skate shoes. Even in these dark times Ben still managed to admire Kyle's shoes, he was at least forty years old, but still looked twenty, and still wore young skate shoes.

"You're late, I saw that you were going to be here five minutes ago."

"Well maybe you need to work on that ability, you've mastered all of the others."

"Not all of them, there's still an ability that belongs to some guy in the Caribbean that I may need to pick up."

"Sounds about right."

"How's Jessica?"

"She's fine, so is your daughter. Ezekiel set them up in a nice place down in Australia."

"Well that's good. I take it you didn't just come here to tell me that, right?"

"No. I'm here to take you back."

"I'm not going back Ben."

"The Elders are going to judge you."

"Do you honestly think I am going to be judged by a bunch of old fools that didn't even fight and are weaker than me? If they want me they can come and get me, but there is no way in hell I am going to be marched back there by one of my oldest friends. They have some nerve, and so do you for that matter. I thought all of us agreed to disband and never see one another again unless it involved war."

"It does involve war Kyle. The Elders are ready to send out an army of our kind to bring you back. If they need to they may also give your location to the Humans."

"And what are some Humans with guns going to do against me?"

"I've given you warning to what they are going to do, either you come with me now or you have seven days to return on your own. And if you don't come, they will kill you."

"They can try. The doors that way old "friend"."
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:50 pm

Over the Natural Museum of Histoy: 0401 hours

My target was sighted, Kyle McKenzie stood at the steps of the museum. I began my descent. I stood in front of him.

What do you want?

I would like to join you.

Haha, I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:27 am

"You want to join me? And what exactly is there to join? Do you see anyone else around who is following me?"

"I heard you were some kind of legend among your kind, and I need your help."

"And what can I possibly do for a human?"

"I was given this suit and I don't know how to control it! I have already killed a couple of people with it and I fear I may be a real threat!"

"Trust me if you were a threat you would be dead by now."

"What do you mean."

"Just show me what you can do."

Aaron held out his arm and pointed it at Kyle who was standing and waiting with his arms folded. Aaron's hand turned into a side by side shotgun and then changed into a chainsaw. Kyle was slightly surprised but knew it was definitely synthetic and not a real ability. He walked around the young man and smirked.

"Who gave you this weapon?"

"I can't remember."

"Well, it's definitely synthetic. By the looks of it they managed to attach the weapon to your skin and changed your bone structure to allow for the changes. They probably put some kind of control in your brain so whenever you want a new weapon it will automatically change. The machine it self is viable. It can morph into different shapes which is why you have the weapons. You must have met some crazy scientists."

"So what do I do?"

"I have heard of a person in the ruins of Chicago, he possess and ability that is similar to yours. I suggest you find him and try your luck there."

"Chicago? I thought that place was completely destroyed?"

"Not completely."

"Well I guess I better go find him then. Thanks for the help I guess."

"When you find him, tell him I look forward to seeing him and his brother."
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Chicago, I was raised there. Never really liked it much. Bad memories. When I was a kid growing up, my parents never really got me. I liked sticking my nose into books a lot they thought it was downright weird. Then one day at school I met someone who I thought would be my friend the rest of my life. Miguel, he was a quiet kid, as was I. But the company he kept was quite large, literally. It seemed him and his buddy Xavier were inseparable. One day we were talking about some of the precautions of Nuclear-powered weaponry that the government was developing when some jackasses came up to us.

Haha, **** losers. You love talking about **** no one cares about. You're both just **** brown-nosers!

Unfortunately Xavier wasn't there.

I'd suggest that you step away before you get hurt, Ozzy.

What are you gonna do? Talk me to death?

Not exactly.

And with that Miguel's hand turned into a huge blade. He sliced it across Ozzy's torso leaving a deep cut. I had fallen over out of sheer terror of the sight.

Aaron, I'm sorry I had to do what needed to be.........

Get the hell away from me you freak!

He simply stared at me, turned around, and walked away. The next day I discovered he had transferred to a new school across town. Xavier was gone as well. Now it seems like I am going to have to find him again. I was over Chicago I locked on to a man about my age throwing down a newspaper. I knew it was him. I land behind him.

I can't believe I am saying this, but it is good to see you again Miguel.

And why is that?

I need your help.

I lifted my arm, it changed into a desert eagle. I changed it back and looked at him.

Ah. I see, you are a 'freak' like me now.

Look, I'm sorry for what I said back then.

I'll bet you are, especially now.

Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Staring at my old "buddy", I took no interest in what he had to say. I continued my previous action and brushed him off as if he were nothing. No one deserved what I went through, no one.

Hey! I'm serious! You must help me!

Without turning around I gave him my answer. I even bent down and looked at a teddy bear that a child may have lost to show my rudeness.

I do not want to bother myself with the affairs of others. I abandoned every last drop of humanity I had within me, so there's not need to be bothered by old friendships.

Yet, you still search for your brother.

I fell silent. What he said was true. But I still felt betrayed for how I was treated ever since he spread around my secret. Even my mother lost her love. Putting down the bear, I stood up and stared at my right hand and extended a long, needle-like bone from it and stare at my reflection.

This...power I wield...is different from all others you've seen, Aaron.

He watched me carefully, he knew that I wasn't going to accept a simple apology. I pointed the end of my bone in his face and gave him the cold and uncaring stare of my eyes.

I don't want to fight, Miguel.

That is not your choice at the moment. You came here, to tell me you're sorry after all of these years and expect us to be buddy, buddies again. Unfortunately I do not have the same demeanor I once held when we were adolescents. Aaron, I will assist you and maybe forgive you if I am beaten in combat.

I said I do-

Before he finished his sentence and before he even blinked I slashed him across the face, giving him a line that ran from cheek to cheek. He ducked and delivered a blow to my stomach and looked up at me with sweat and blood running down his face.

I said...I do not want to fight.

A look came on his face when he looked to where he punched me. My stomach was covered with a thin, but tough layer of bone that had absorbed the blow from him.

What sort of madness is th-

Again I interrupted him and backflipped away from him. I stared down at the floor and looked at my stomach. The armored layer then broke apart and fell onto the floor. Aaron took a stance of a fighting style we both knew too well.

Now I'm serious...

He put his arms on his chest with a cross-like formation and protruded claws from his knuckles. Each hand had three silver claws and looked rather sharp.

This isn't an ability...is it?

I'm not too sure myself. But let's save the questions for later shall we?

Wise answer.

Last edited by Pain on Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:30 pm

It was weird. I COULD control this thing, but it seemed like I only could when I was up against something new, like something it hadn't experienced before.

Well may as well use it while I can.

My entire body was surrounded by a metal skin, my eyes turned to sensors detecting every movement and calculating possible outcomes. I was a robot with the brain of a human. And it felt damn good. Miguel leaped over me. As he did my optics found the mid-point of his jump. Without control I suddenly jumped up 13 ft into the air slashing his torso and the top part of his right thigh. I could hear his outer layer of bone cracking as the claws dug into his skin. We were still in the air, i seized the moment while he was in pain. My feet turned into jets, a helmet went over my head, and my arms latched around him constricting him. I knew what was going to happen.

To the average Chicago citizen, seeing an air plane isn't a NEW sight. But what they saw was a person latched to what the thought was a missile. When we hit the atmosphere I could hear his breathing start to grow quicker and heavier, I kept going up. We had past the second layer, he was almost where I wanted him. Just before the third layer he passed out. I flipped 180 degrees and headed back to Chicago. When I landed I set him on the ground, only problem was, he wasn't breathing. I quickly changed my hands into defibrillators and tried to restart his heart. Normal shocks wouldn't work, so I ripped the lightpole nearest to me out of it's place in the ground. I attached the wires to myself and shocked Miguel again. I felt the electricity course through my entire body, it was painful to say the least. Miguel began to breathe again. I took a sigh of relief and then passed out right next to him. Looks like it was a draw.

Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:32 pm

IN THE CARRIBEAN

I sat back on my big chair at my office. I always felt good back here, it reminds me of what I had to go through to get to the top. The Carribean was still a paradise, practically untouched. The Americas were however a different story. It was a warzone, Miguel and I were supposed to get out of Chicago, escape the war and start a new life. But those damn people. Those people who don't understand us....attacked me and my brother...I hate them....

I close my eyes and I here a knock on the door....

Who's that??

It's me...Suki....are you ok?

Suki Toyama...my wife, I met her here at the Carribeans she was just wearing her night gown...the one I gave her on our wedding day. I walk over to her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

Yeah, I'm ok....its just that it's been three years since me and my brother were seperated...

Well...you'd better see the news....apparently somebody named Kyle McKenzie has been rescuing the fallen....maybe your brothers with him...

Yeah..maybe so....what do you think hun? wanna go on a trip?

Why not?..*smiles* but first....*takes my coat off* ...

I smile...

Museum of Natural History

Kyle heard the sound of a londing chopper by the roof. He knew it was his time...might as well meet his death...he ran up to the roof, getting ready to fight when he saw only two figures go out of the chopper. The first one is a big guy wearing black with out weapons...but he doesn't look like he needs one....the other one a female...wearing white, with two guns....

*Laughs*I sent out a guy to look for you and your brother but here you are...good to see you...Xavier...

So, you're a big time rebel now huh....by the way, this is Suki toyama...

Kyle looked at Suki..and smiled...

So...you're running with humans now huh....I sense this one has no power...

Before I could speak a couple of human milita came out from the shadows, and started charging towards us...

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

Five milita shot in the head before they could even utter a breath...

Kyle looked shocked...I laughed and Suki just flipped her hair and starting walking down the stairs...

Gentlemen, shall we?

Kyle shaking off the shock looked at me..

Who the hell is she...

I walked passed him and said.

My wife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:31 pm

I walked and walked for hours....I was starting to get hungry. While on the road I spotted a sign...faded...but still slightly readable. It read:

Welc...Il...ois

I stared at it for a while....I knew the first word was welcome...but the second? How many states are there with I's? Idaho...Iowa....Illinois..that's it! It said welcome to Illinois. My god...how long had I been wandering around? I'd crossed into my neighbor state. I decided to walk a bit more, in search for someone who could possibly feed me....whether they wanted to or not. As I walked...I could see a figure fly up into the air...looked like...a rocket, or a missle!! We better not be starting this again! Had the U.S government gone so far to kill us off that they'd really start firing missles?? I turned on my scope vision...an ability I picked up from some loser hispanic kid. Thought it'd be useless, but it was coming in handy now. I zoomed in...and to my surprise...saw a guy with "jet-like" feet. He had takin off...and was holding someone with him. It was going up...up..up...it was almost too far for my vision. I started to run over to the area in which they were. The guy turned around and was heading back...I could see him! I turned off my zoomso I could focus on running, but by the time I got there...they were both passed out on the floor.

The hell happened here?

ugh...

ugh....

uh...Welcome back?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:44 pm

Thoughts were fading...man I feel dizzy. I suppose I would help aaron out after all. He has shown his worth...I can forgive him. I hear footsteps but my eyelids hurt too much for me to lift them and see who it was. They were drawing closer and my curiosity was making my heart pump. Then, the footsteps stopped and the runner spoke.

The hell happend here?

I could tried to speak but the weight on my lips were too great to lift. Man! Aaron must've messed me up badly for this to have happend. I managed to groan.

Ugh...

Ugh...

What's this? Aaron is groaning, too? Does that mean that we are at a draw? Well, we both won, so I gues I can give him half of what I promised. No, that would be disgraceful. I will help him.

Uh...Welcome back?

I had almost forgotten about the runner. He must have seen the little quarrel we had and investigated. He doesn't seem shocked by our abilities and isn't threatening us or calling us "spawns from hell!" or anything like that. I am going to gues that he is a Fallen just like me.

We...welcome...to...to...Illinois...

I fainted.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:02 pm

I woke up, there was a man standing over me. My hand changed to a shot gun, which was now right in his face.

If you know what is good for you, back away now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:14 pm

This was perfect....I finally find humans...and they both are knocked out! Great!! I let the hostile one alone and tend to the other. I lift the fainted one onto a nearby bench...and blow cold air all over his face. He wakes up in a panic!

Ah!! -he shakes his head- Wh-who are you?

I could ask you the same. Name's Cam. Youhad quite a fight there with this guy...he seems to be waking up now.

Ugh...yeah. My ame's Miguel, and that's Aaron...an old "riend".

I could sense the sarcasm in his voice.

I'm guessing your a fallen since you haven't attacked. Your tats are pretty convincing as well.

I forgot that I didn't have a shirt on. My chests still read "Demon" and the words on my arm were all exposed. I hugged myself in shame,as an attempt to cover them.

Yeah...I am. If you're both fallen as well...why're you two fighting each other? We should be sticking together.

He wanted to fight.

The one called Aaron was finally rising to his feet. He was staggering a little.

I told him I didn't want to...but he insisted.

And we ended in a draw...I should give you half of what I said. Besides...he's not fallen!

What!? We-

Relax! I shall help you.

Aren't we all justgetting along. I know this probably isn't the time to ask but... -my stomach growled- you guys got anything to eat?
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:46 pm

haha, if we had something to eat, we probably wouldn't be here.
Miguel, Mr. McKenzie wanted to see you, and Cam, you may as well come with us. The more fallen the better. And Miguel even though I do not have powers do not believe that I am not "Fallen". I was betrayed by the very government I served for years. I barely remember it but I was given this...thing by someone, and I intend to use it right. And Cam I am sure Kyle will be able to find food for us.

Then why the hell are we still here! Let's go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:26 pm

I have to say I am surprised to see you here Xavier. Your ability has has become a lot more powerful since our last encounter.

What can I say, I'm just a powerful guy.

What are you doing here?

I'm looking for Miguel. I heard you were helping our kind so I figured you would know where to look.

Whoever told you I was helping people was lying. Many seek me out but I send them on their way, you can't trust anyone in this country anymore. Especially our own kind. They all seem to try and kill you sooner or later.

Why?

Because even our own kind realizes we are dangerous. I have gone two years without using my abilities, well except for my precognitive dreams, and I have managed to survive. Do you still use your abilities Xavier?

Yes.

Of course you do. I never noticed one of your abilities was impenetrable skin. I guess it comes with the whole being able to run through walls and break anything you see.

Do you know where his brother is or not?

I heard a rumor he was in Chicago, maybe you should start looking there.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:10 am

I sat down as Kyle and I caught up on old times. He told me that he sent someone named Aaron out for my brother. Both of us sat at the history section of the museum. It was the most secure place that was there. Suki on the other hand stood up and kept watch. Kyle looked at her in curiosity.

She is human right?

Yeah...but she was trained to have reflexes faster than the normal person...and her eyes are sharp...she trained with the best and fought with the best...she doesn't need powers...

Ahh, I see.. you were always attracted with dangerous types....so, you're a gangster now huh....

People....30...Navy seals.....Oni...what do we do.

I stood up and started towards the window. I put Suki behind me.

Kyle, I know that you've accepted your fate. But now that you're here, we have another option...come with us...you have to....

I don't want to Xavier...people might get hurt....

I won't

But your wif-

A shot rang out from Suki's gun and two Navy Seals dropped from the sky.

Look, are you guys gonna talk or do I have to take care of everything myself?!

I nodded and started towards the front entrance busted through the wall and ran over eight men before crashing a tank. Suki was behind me shooting with her dual pistols. I looked to Kyle.

Kyle! go start up the chopper, Suki! give'm cover! I'll handle the rest!

I ran through another tank and grabbed a steel bar and used it as a bat to bash three Navy men coming at my left. a bomb exploded behind me and it ripped my shirt...

Damn it... that was Versace..

I heard the roar of the chopper going up.I looked to my enemies again and smiled. I put both my fists together and slammed the entire floor down.

The Museum of Natural History lay in waste as Xavier smashed the entire foundation of the building. In the air...Suki was piloting the chopper in search of Xavier.

A large billow of smoke erupted just below them and some crashes were heard. Suki landed the chopper.

Kyle....do you sense Xavier?

Yes....he's alright...we just have to look for him...

If those bastards killed him...

Don't worry Suki, you're husband's stronger than you think...

That's true Suki...

The sound of tons of rock moved behind Suki as Xavier shrugged of debris from his body. Suki smiled in relief and hugged Xavier meanwhile Kyle just shook his head.

So, where to now Kyle.....now that they know you're here, we have to keep moving...

Chicago.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:24 am

Ah Illinois, I am finally here. I take off my hat and wipe the sweat of my forhead. I have been walking for days now. Glad I got my pack. I hear some noise of in the distance...People or Fallen? I must check this out.

As I walk towards the noise I look at the two gauntlets I wear under my Stadium jacket...they amp up my powers and keep the beast from within....the power I wasn't born with...I have the Canadian Military Program to thank....I shake my head...it's all passed now.

Not too long in my travels I see three people.
I approach calmly. One notices me.

Hey...who the hell are you?
The question can go out to you too?
Yeah beat it a**hole! Arron takes a shot at me and misses. I just get mildly annoyed. So, tin man...you want to play? I am game.... My eyes glow white and my fists start to spark...lights and windows crack and explode around the area...Aaron is pinned to the ground...due to the magnetic pull of my power.....the other two's air stand up on end..the metal in their clothing is dragging them down to the ground slowly.

Now gentlemen. Is that anyway to greet someone? So if you wish to continue to try to harm me...I can make this a very brief encounter...otherwise...you can be civil and get to know each other. Do we have an agreement?

They nod, and I release them. I get dirty looks but they knew dam well if I felt like it, I could have ended things quick.

Well, sorry for being rude..the name is John.

Could it be I found friends in this hellish world or am I doomed to live alone?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:38 am

The helicopter flew away from the destroyed museum and in the direction of Chicago. Kyle sat behind Xavier and Suki thinking about the war. Xavier's antics would only send the wrong message to the Elders, he wanted them to forget about him but instead they wanted to find him and most likely use him again. Kyle knew they would send powerful Fallen to tempt him into taking their abilities and forcing him to become a killer once again. His punushment. This is why he hadn't used his powers for so long, it made him crave battle and power and made him kill anyone. He was tempted even now, Xavier's ability would make him unbeatable.

As he sat their thinking he looked to Suki as she loaded and unloaded her gun. There was something about her that didn't quite add up. How could Xavier find comfort in a human? For as long as he could remember, Xavier hated humans the most out of everyone that Kyle had met. Kyle thought about using telepathy and going into her mind but decided not too. Xavier looked back at Kyle and started asking questions.

So I'm guessing you didn't just lose their war, they have to be after you for some other reason.

Who?

The Elders. That IS who's coming after you right?

Yeah, I don't really know why they are coming for me. I guess we will find out soon enough though.

Kyle thought it would be best to keep certain things from Xavier, at least until they had "bonded" a little more.

If we're lucky they won't send too many Fallen after us. We'd be lucky if they sent DX or Kane.

So, do you know where my brother is in Chicago?

No. But I have a feeling we won't have to look for too long....
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:40 am

500 meters above Chicago

I took over the chopper as Suki slept beside me. God, I love her so much. Ever since I washed up on the Carribean after escaping those Cavalry bastards, Suki was the one who took me in and took care of me at my weakest. She was also the one who made me harness my strengths and ablities..especially my impenetrable skin....Lord knows how many times I've been hit with a bullet to day...

I look back to see Kyle staring out the window.

What is it?

Over there....people... two were fighting....and I sense your brother's there...

Then let's land.....

What about Suki?

Let her rest...she took out most of the bad guys back there anyway...she deserves it..

We land near by where the group that Kyle told us about. Kyle walked in front of me while I made sure that the chopper was hidden. I looked at Kyle, I knew he was a weapon of the Elders....but..why isn't he using his powers....he knows all too well that I can handle him absorbing mine...First things first ....Miguel...I hope his here...

As we walked through the streets, we saw a group of four men who seemed to be walking towards the direction that we came from...One wore a hat...the other one looked like he had a biosuit on....the other was tall..But my eyes rested on the last one as I recognized who it was...

Miguel!
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:53 am

Last edited by 2Galvatron on Fri May 29, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next