TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1

Go down 
+2
2Galvatron
The Good Rebel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:53 am

As Xavier and Miguel reunited, Kyle walked away from the group and looked around. It was no coincidence that this was the same spot where the virus was released. He leaned down and picked up an old pair of sunglasses, suddenly he began seeing flashes of that day. He turned around and it was as if he was there again. He saw his friends rush the soldiers and stepped away as they were gunned down.

Cam watched Kyle and realized he had been here when all of this had happened. He lowered his head and remembered the ones he had lost as well and then walked back to the group. Kyle clenched his fist and began crushing the sunglasses, a spark ignited in his hand and the sunglasses turned to ash. He opened his hand and watched as the ashes blew away.

Of all the places.....

Last edited by Kratos on Sun May 31, 2009 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:32 am

Xavier and Miguel were at last reunited. Miguel introduced Cam, and John. But like old times, Xavier frowned when he saw Aaron..He walked up to Aaron and picked him up...

You were the one who started all of this......you let out my brother's secret!! You're the reason why we got separated!!!

Xavier! it was along time ago... I forgave him...and so should you..

Xavier threw Aaron to the ground. He never liked humans....except for one...He suddenly remembered Suki was still in the chopper sleeping. Just as he was about to go get her, an explosion got their attention, it was towards the direction of where they landed the helicopter.

Suki!! Miguel! let's go!!!

Who?!

NO time to explain, just come help me!!

Both brothers ran as fast as they can towards the sound of the explosion...they heard gunshots fired...good....it means that Suki's still alive...As they arrived.. a couple of militia men were running a towards their armored vehicle. Xavier charged the APC, while Miguel took care of one of the militia men. It was like old times...

Xavier! The other ones getting away!!

No problem brother!!

Xavier was about to run after the last survivor then suddenly a gunshot fired through the air and struck the man straight at the heart. Xavier looked back and saw Suki, his wife, walking towards them....her once white suit was now stained red at the shoulder...

That one nicked me...I got pissed of so yeah....

Xavier rushed up to Suki and kissed her...

Are you alright??

Yeah...I am.. now...

Suki fainted in Xavier's arms..she must've given in to exhaustion...plus, the wound didnt help...

Who is this brother?!

My wife....

What?!

Xavier rose up and carried SUki back to the group..he was scared, and Xavier...the King Oni is NEVER scared...
Kyle!! Where are you?! I need your'e help!!!
Kyle?! KYLE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Why should I help her? She a pathetic human, just like the rest of them, she deserves to die.

You bastard! Help her now!

Xavier began to charge Kyle, then Miguel stood in front of Xavier.

STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU! WE ARE ON THE SAME **** SIDE YOU GUYS. IF WE FIGHT AMONGST OURSELVES HOW CAN WE CONCENTRATE ON THE REAL ENEMY!

Hmph. Fine, but who will save Suki?

I believe that I can.

Why should I trust you, human?

Because I am not human anymore, I may not be "fallen" but I was a trained doctor for the military. Set her down on the ground.

Xavier hesetently set Suki on the table and I began. She was knocked out from her loss of blood from a large gash in her side. I switched to a catscan like vision and found 3 bullets implanted inside the wound. My left hand turned to a scapul and my right into a pair of forticeps. After about 15 minutes of surgery on the hot Chigago streets, Suki was fixed.

She'll be sore for a few weeks but she'll be in fighting condition in the next couple of days.

It seems I have misjudged you human, thank you.

You're welcome.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Kyle stood in the lobby of an abandoned building and kept pulling out different abilities when people weren't looking. He watched Xavier who was sitting next to Suki. He could have easily saved her but when he saw her, a human, in pain he remembered all the times their kind attacked his. She wasn't like that but she was still a human. Kyle aimed his finger at his hand and used telekinesis to cut it, his skin was penetrable but it still healed. He stood there and pondered about why he couldn't absorb Xavier's ability and then came to a very puzzling answer, he didn't understand Xavier's ability. The only way he could absorb it was too open up Xavier's head and see how the ability worked.

Kyle walked up to the rest of the group when they were having a meeting. They couldn't decide whether or not they wanted to leave this city or find a secure building to hide in. Kyle decided to share his thoughts with them.

The soldiers that attacked us before are working for the Elders, it won't be long before they send some of our own kind to find us. So hiding isn't exactly an option.

So what do we do?

We leave....
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Amazing. Aaron has acquired a device that enables him to perform feats that are obviously impossible. While Aaron had a very good brain, but the device he uses seems to have gave him ultra intelligence.

When he was done with is surgery, Aaron came up to me.

Miguel, it's been a long time and I'd like to know what you've been through over the years.

I prefer to keep that with me. You must understand that some things are to never be known. Let's just go about our business.

Very well...but when you feel like talking...well, you know.

He went on to speak to the others, while I went over to a nearby lamppost and drifted in my memories.

Flashback

Three Years Earlier

I came home after a long day at school. The students were talking about how a new student had transferred the this new school I'm in and that he seems to have powers. There were about seventeen new students that transferred to the school, thus making it difficult to find both Xavier and I. However, fortune was never on my side. When I got home the whole place was dark and almost abandoned. I heard a noise coming from my living room and saw my mother on the floor, crying.

Mom?...

She did not respond.

Mom, what's wrong? I..I passed Chemistry like I promised I would...

She did not turn to face me. Instead she lifted up her head and looked at an old baby picture of me.

My boy...my precious son...

Mom...I'm right here.

Why did it have to come to this? My son...my baby boy...

Mom! I'm h-

You're not my son!

Ma...what are you saying?! Of course I am your son!

No you're not! You're nothing but a fre-

I embraced her to make her stop. These...words she is throwing at me. She has no idea how much they hurt me. For a few moments I still heard her sob, then she was silent.

Mom?...

I let her go. She slumped on the floor and stared at the the carpet. I smelled something strange...

Mom...why do I smell gasoline? Were yo-

She looked at me. Her once loving eyes that met mine everyday when I came home from school was replaced with the same eyes that Aaron weighted on me. I knew that she knew. She was holding something in her hand. The smell of gasoline growing stronger by the second.

Mom! The gas is on! I..I'll go turn it off!

My heart began to beat rapidly. I prayed in my head that she would be the same woman that used to tell me how much I meant to her. Her soft hands carressing my face before I fell asleep. The one who gave me life. I slowly began to wish that dad was still alive. Ever since he passed away my mother and I were not as close but still close enough to know that I was loved. Why is having powers such a burden?! Why?!

I went to the stove slowly, my heart pounding brutally against my chest. I felt tears well up in my eyes. Was my mother really going to abandon me or was she going to kill me? My answer came quickly when I suddenly turned around and saw my mother with a lighter.

Mom...don't...

She stared coldly at me. The once loving woman that always used to pray with me, who showed me compassion and love whenever I needed it, just became an enemy because of a stupid gift...no...a curse.

She began to pray from the holy bible and was crying uncontrollably. I couldn't move, I was so frightened of what she may do. I screamed and my bones portruded arubtly out of my skin and scared my mother as she turned on the lighter, flames engulfing us both.

End of Flashback

I woke up from my trance and was met face to face with Suki. She gave me a warm smile that reminded me so much of my mother. I stood up and walked away from her. I looked back and saw the sadness on her face. She couldn't possibly understand...

I hear the rest of the guys talking and caught up just in time for John to say.

We leave....

Last edited by Pain on Fri May 29, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:19 pm

Flashback

Fallen were dropping to the ground with bullet holes in them, grenades were going off and abilities were being used to their fullest potential. Ethan Roberts saw a group of soldiers emerge from a building and were about to shoot two men and a women, he raised his hand and sent out a burst of fire that engulfed them. Alex Cortez blasted people with his dark laser ability and then used his poison emission to kill those around him.

Kyle walked through the fighting and found a scientist who was holding a metal briefcase, the virus was inside. The man ran away and had two soldiers with him. Kyle followed him and smirked, he would end this war here and now. He surprised the two soldiers and sent one flying back into a car, he aimed his hand at the other ones throat and lifted him up. Kyle sent a little ball of electricity through the mans chest and threw him down.

The scientist took shelter with a few soldiers who were telling him to release the virus. He refused but saw Kyle coming for him and took the vile out of the case. Kyle was about too set them all on fire but he stopped when the virus hit the ground and was released...

End of flashback

Kyle stood near John and managed to absorb his ability but didn't tell him, as far as he knew only Xavier knew he could absorb abilities and he planned to keep it that way for awhile.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:00 pm

Suki sat there alone...she didn't belong here...her husband did...but not her. Big strong arms wrapped around her and a warm kiss touched her forehead..

Everything's gonna be alright...

I know....it's just that, even your brother...I think he hates me...

sighs- Give it sometime...remember the first time we met?

Flash back

Suki walked by the beach, she had just come from an Armscorp meeting and had just come to meditate. Here, it was private and quiet, just her the sand, the surf and another figure lying by the water. She was curious why the figure was face down and not moving. When she went near it she reeled back in shock.

Oh my God! it's a dead body...

She knelt beside it an tried to turn the massive body around. it was still breathing! She called 911 and stayed with this man the whole time. 3 days, he was unconscious. By the time he woke up, he immediatley stood up and started walking. Suki ran after him.

Hey! where are you going?!

None of you're business human!

Is that anyway to thank the person that saved your life?!

The giant man paused, he turned around and walked towards Suki until they were face to face..Suki held her ground, not intimidated, which the giant man had to admit..he admired. He decided to give this one a chance.

What's you're name?

Suki Toyama..you?

Xavier Villaluz...thank you..

It's nothing really, so, you gotta place to stay?

Nope...but I'll find somewhere, eventually.

Like the hell you would! Stay at my place! -smiles

End of Flash back

Remembering this made the lovers smile. It reminded them when they were back at the Caribbean. The group was having a meeting when someone decided they all decided that we should leave. Xavier stepped up in the center of the group and looked all of them in the eye.

We're all in this together then. Even Suki.

Kyle gave Xavier a dirty look so did most of them.

You inconsiderate bastards! Kyle she gave you enough cover to start the chopper to go here! She was the one who killed off the enemy before they even reached us! Almost at the cost of her life! She will be a part of this group like it or not! Any objections you deal with me....yes, even you brother..

Xavier looked especially at Kyle. He knew he was stronger than Kyle since he couldn't absorb his powers...he could'nt even handle it if he got them...the last fallen who did that was a candidate to be and Elder and he died right after.

You people got it?!

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Good...let's go then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:32 pm

Our best bet is too head to Washington. I know some people their that can give us shelter for a few days.

That city is overrun with Fallen, not to mention the Elders are there.

Like I said, I know people there. Tim Duechrass and Alex Cortez are there, they are still loyal to me and won't betray us.

You sure about that? I have seen a lot of people been killed by their friends, what makes you think yours are any different from them?

Because they can't kill me.

The chopper is screwed, we aren't getting there by flying.

Looks like we're walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:21 am

I'd been really quiet...everyone was thinking...hard...I could see it iin there faces. I didn't need an ability to tell. There was no use in speaking at the moment for me...no use in thinking....no use in any of it. All that would do is cause me pain...pain that I'd like to not feel.....pain that I'd rather forget. I followed along with the others. Kyle intruiged me...I could tell he wasn't like the rest of us. He had a....devious sense about him. Everytime I sensed a power within him...I sensed more. There was a strong feeling about him. His power almost seemed like...my own. But there was something different about it. There was a...hunger about him....speaking of hunger...my stomach was going crazy!

Alright! This is freakin ridiculous!!! I'm starving!!!

Stop complaining!

Shutup...I just need to eat dude.

Well...maybe we can help you with that. Go with Suki back to the chopper see if there's anything still edible.

You comin?

I ran up to walk beside her.

Um...I've been meaning to ask you...I haven't really been paying attention as of late...because of my stomach -she laughed a bit- I don't sense much power in you...are you human?

-she laughed again- Yeah....is that your power? -she waved her hand mockingly-

uh...sorta.

Seems useless. How'd that help in the war?

-I looked at her- How'd you know I was in the war?

I just assumed. You have a couple battle scars on you...you're still well built...and you have a veterans look about you...kinda like that Kyle guy.

I remind you of Kyle?

Just the look basically...it's something about the eyes. They look like they've witnessed too much murder.

I think I can see why big X likes you.....You don't show any prejudice.

You think that's why? I thought it was my looks!

We both shared a laugh. I thought maybe I wouldn't like her at all...basically because she was human...but she's cool.She doesn't view us any different. She'd have to be spared when I wipe the entire race out.

We made it to the chopper, but the doors were tightly sealed from all the previous action.

Damn...can't get in...all this **** firing and exploding is **** us up!

Your tellin me!? I'm starving!!

I grabbed onto the door and pulled! It wouldn't budge!

Where's big X when ya need him!

I pounded my hand against the door, and smashed straight through. Suki looked at me...wide-eyed.

Damn...you must be really hungry.

I was shocked myself...but I played it off.

Starving!!

We went in and gathered some food. Afterwards we caught up with the others.

It looked like as long as I stay here...I'll be racking up some new abilities to use. They'll reveal themselves in time. I never know when I absorb one...I just do, and then I find out when I need it....I guess my stomach finally realized that it needed Xavier's ability....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:26 am

There is no way in hell we are walking all the damn way to Washington!

Perseverance my friend, you obviously lack it.

I'm with Mr. Magnet on this one, we need a car or something.

Fine, we'll have a look around the next town for some cars.

As they continued to walk Kyle continued to think about a man he killed for an ability. His name was Tom Edge and he possessed the ability to see which people had abilities through a special vision. The humans called it "Eagle Vision". The one who possessed it could roam around the world and find people with abilities. Kyle heard about it and knew he was meant to have that ability.

FLASHBACK

Tom Edge ran down the corridor and into the elevator, he kept tapping the ground floor button until the doors closed and just before they did he caught a glimpse of Kyle walking around the corner and towards him. It was a long journey down and when the elevator finally reached the ground floor Tom was eager to run for his life again. He sprinted out from the elevator and got halfway across the lobby when a bolt of electricity hit him in the back and knocked him down. He lay on his stomach and groaned. Kyle emerged from the shadows and stood over him, he turned his hand and Tom was rolled onto his back.

You should have just let me do this when we met, I would have made it quick and painless but now that you know what's going to happen you're mind will be telling you that it will hurt a lot more then it really is.

Kyle decided to end his life before he had any longer to ponder about what was going to happen, it was the least he could do. He aimed his finger at Tom's head and used telekinesis to cut open the top of his head. Tom screamed out in pain but it soon died out as he took his last breath. Kyle leaned down and looked at his exposed brain. He smiled and began to take his power...

END OF FLASHBACK

Kyle? You okay?

I'm fine....

Last edited by Silver on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:20 am

I walked close to Xavier, the only one I trusted. He was with his human bride and she made me feel uneasy. I was not used to being around human and the fact that my brother married one makes it all the more stranger. She did seem to make him happy, though. Plus, she technically saved his life. I stopped suddenly and began to drift into another flashback.

Flashback

I slowly opened my eyes and was only able to see through two holes. Where was I? I heard crackling noises and then remembered what happend.

Mom...

I felt upon my face and stood up quickly. My face felt rough and rigged. Then I saw my hands and they were covered in bone! I closed my eyes and tried to calm down. This is not what I wanted. It was then that I noticed the ruins of my home. It was nothing but a smoldering mess and no one was in sight. Why wasn't there firefighters when a house was obviously burning down. Did no one call?

Looking around I found what remained of a mirror and looked into it. I was confused on what I saw. A young man was covered in a sort of white armor and there were no holes for me to see through. Am I somehow able to make my bones thin enough to be transparent? I took a closer look and thumped on the white armor. It was bone and it was very tough. I lifted up an arm and stretched it. I thought about a weapon and hoped my bones would form it. The bones on my arm began to change and make a cracking sound with each movement it made. The sound was disturbing enough to give me goose bumps. My arm continued to shift and began to take the form of a blade and then stopped. I looked at it and noticed that I was able to see me reflection on it. Are my powers that advanced?

Again I thought carefully and wanted the armor to go away so that I can not feel so closed up. A few moments were all I needed as the bone began to retreat into my skin and once again make my appeareance normal. A thought then shot up in my head and I looked around the ruined house. When I found what I was looking for, I looked away.

M...m....mother...

I felt sick and knelt down on the ground and vomited. I began to sob again and screamed in agony. First my father, then Aaron, and now my mother. Why have they abandoned me?!

Suddenly I just stopped and heard a voice.

Do you wish to forget all of this pain? Do you want to live out your life knowing that you are hated?

What? Who's there??...

I am your inner voice. A second personality, if you please. Do you want to continue your meaningless existence? You realize that it is a sin for you to be alive.

A sin?? A SIN?! I am not an abomination! I am a human that was given this...this curse! I am no different from the rest!

Fool! You fail to see the facts. You're a living disaster waiting to happen. Release your pain and be devoid of all emotion. That is the only way to be rid of this pain. Store all useless memories within the back of your subconscious and be free from your torment.

I want to be free from all of this...can you ensure that all of this madness will be gone and that none of this will ever resurface to haunt me?

You can be certain of that.

Then release me from this...nightmare.

A moment passed and the air grew still. It grew eerily quiet and I began to regret this decision I had made. A sudden pain rushed to my head and I dropped my head on the ground as the pain grew worse and worse. What was happening?!

I forgot to mention. The process of wiping your memory is very painful so bear with it.

The pain grew worse with each moment. The torment seemed to have gone on for an eternity as I begged for it to stopped.

S....stop! I can't take it!!

You will endure it. I am nearly complete with the wiping process.

No, please stop!

My words fell on deaf ears. My childhood flashed before my eyes. I recall the first time I met Aaron and Xavier, the incident with dad, the funeral, my first love, my greatest achievement, and finally the event of Aaron's abandonment and my mother's death. An emptiness came to my mind. I had no more memories.

....What were the other memories...?

They are of no concern. These memories I left will give you enough purpose to live. Aaron has betrayed you and so has the rest of humanity. What harm have you brought to them? None.

So...a guy I know named Aaron is my enemy...? What does he...UGH!!

Another memory flashed in my head. An image of someone I assume is me and another of someone my height.

This is Aaron. If you ever encounter him, do not give him a chance to plague any more of your life.

Aaron...

End of Flashback
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:57 am

The group was reaching the outer boundaries of Washington.

Prepare yourselves, the border will certainly have a lot of soldiers or Fallen. Neither will be to friendly to us.

As we walked by I saw it. A building that the U.S. used to dispose of nuclear waste. The place was crawling with radiation.

Flashback

This is Aaron, I am heading in the building now.

Roger that Aaron, proceed with caution, keep radio silence, remember your mission, and then get the hell outta there.

Sir, yes sir!

I walked inside, as I entered the main chamber of the factory floor I looked around, the walls were covered with hydrogen bombs. Stacks of ten bombs each. I started to walk over to the wall to see if they were still active. That's when I fell.

****!

I hadn't fallen far but I broke my arm in the process of landing. As I got up I was astounding. Advanced technology covered underground tunnels. It was an entire advanced society underground. I followed the tunnel until I came upon the city to which it lead. It was amazing. With a small of amount of any of this tech, we could eliminate the Fallen for sure. It was then they I met him.

Please! Stop where you are! Go back to where you came! Don't not remember this!

He gave me what appeared to be a small metal cube.

Here we give you this as an exchange to keep our secret. Please do not tell of us.

I...I...won't...

I turned around wonder what they had just given me. As I thought about it, it slowly began to sink into my palm. Panicing I started hitting my hand in hopes for it to come out. I blacked out from the pain of the merge. I woke up with my commander commanding a firing squad. And I was at the wall.

End Flashback

Holy ****! I remember now!

Remember what?

How I am the way I am.

Oh ok, so what happened?

Um....I can't say.

Haha fine whatever makes you happy.

Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:06 pm

Suki and I walked together with my blood brother Miguel. I knew that Miguel was distracted. Uneasy with the feeling that I had a human wife. Maybe in time he will understand. For now, at least him, Aaron and Cam are making Suki feel welcome.

Hey brother....what have you've been doing this past three years?

Wandering around brother...since we got separated. But I never expected you to wonder in to the Caribbeans...

That's how far the Cavalry chased me...before I sank their ships...

And how did you and Suki become....you know...

Well, it just happened....she took care of me, and I saw that not all humans are the ones with dealt with...plus look at her.. She's hot!

You've always had a taste for the females brother -laughs-

Miguel and I laughed hard, it was a laughter that hadn't been heard for years. A shared laughter of brothers.

I held Suki's hand on my left and put my right arm over Miguel...

Smiles- This is my family...my brother and my wife.

Suki smiles at me- I'm just happy that you two brothers are together again. We're at the outskirts of Washington..I'd go ahead and scout...

shakes my head- No, Suki, not with out me...

what are you waiting for then hun...winks at me- let's go then big boy..
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:53 pm

The two lovers go on ahead and scan the outskirts of Washington while I stand and look at the ruins of Chicago once more. I didn't really find this city very interesting when it was still a city. The locals were somewhat friendly for humans. I wouldn't have minded to visit again during its golden years.

Looking back I saw the rest of the group slacking in pace. I raised up my arm and waved to them to hurry up. Instead they stopped. I waved again and they still did not move.

Why aren't you guys moving?

We thought you were telling us to stop.

No...I want you guys to fasten your pace.

They then moved their pace but with annoyed looks on their faces. As I was walking I heard something in a nearby building. As I investigated I found a wounded soldier on the ground next to a sofa. He looked up and tried to raise up his left arm that held a Colt Single Action Army but then dropped it and groaned in pain. The reason behind the use of this weapon is due to a Fallen making modern versions of gunpowder into dust and thus making modern weapons useless. The former government came up with Cavalry as their name because of the high use of the Single Action Army and the fact that most of the former government's men come from the South. I squinted my eyes and saw an insignia I wouldn't soon forget.

Cavalry scum. What brings you here to the City that Works?

Ugh..I...I am here to...do my job...

Well, it seems that you failed.

He lifted up his head and wore the standard issue gas mask of a Cavalry infantryman. Under his arm he had a portion of his side missing. How was he still alive? He began to cackles through his mask and lifted up his right arm that was holding a radio and spoke into it.

HQ...I have found...one...of the Fallen...in Sector...164...requesting Airstrike...Commander Bane...

Don't do it...

A few moments of silence and then a responce.

Airstrike denied.

Wh...what!?

He then looked at me and picks up his colt Action Army and fires a shot at my head. The bone armor came out at the right second and the impact of my bone's steel-like properties crushed it.

That was your only chance...you don't get a third chance.

I lifted both arms up to reveal menacing looking hands that belong to a beast. Sword-like arms if you will. He began to breath heavily and spoke frantically to the radio.

H..HQ! Please! You must help me! He's right in front of me! HG! HG! H-

I grabbed his face and stared at him as his start to gasp for air. He struggles and tries to pry my hand from his face but I tighten my grip as he screams.

HQ will not save you this time...

No...no, no, please no!

Spikes of bone erupted from all over his head. His body began to twitch and I heard his throat gurgle as blood began to suffocate him. I let him go and see his head is full of holes all around it. His body drops and blood flows from his mouth and head.

I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:16 pm

I ignored the bit of action going on with Miguel....I knew he radioed about us...eventhough they didn't send any help...they'd be on their toes now. They know we're here.

Shall we move along?

-shaking his head and sighing- let us continue...

Me and Miguel ran ahead of Kyle and John, to catch up with Suki and big X, as I called him now. I could hear gunfire, I could see explosions.

Looks like we got some action eh?

I guess....

Not very enthusiastic....I ran ahead anyway, my hands glowing bluish. I peeked around a corner and saw all the action brewing....big X tossing bodies around...Suki shooting people all around her. It was an even fight...save the men of about 50 coming from the far West.

Miguel! Help them out!

-nod- Right

I jumped onto the building I was peeking around and stuck to its walls...another power I picked up. It didn't take too long to reach the top of this skyscraper. I seemed to move alot faster climbing, then walking. I looked at the coming threat of numerous calvary men, then at Suki, Miguel and big X fighting below. I ran towards the side of the building that the calvary were coming from, and jumped off the 180ft building. I felt the wind blow through my face the whole way as I came down, my hands glowing still. I was gonna land perfect...almost there...and...BAM! I hit the ground right in front of them, smashing my hands into the ground and freezing everything in front of me within a 4 mile radius. I looked behind me...nobody was watching.

Time to try this out...

I got up...and charged through all the frozen bodies...crushing every single one of them. By the time i was done...it looked like glass had shattered at this point. I chuckled.

Thanks Big X....I'm gonna enjoy this one.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:59 pm

Well so much for a sneaky entrance.

The group had been attacked by approx. 80 cavalry troops. The odds were definitely in our favor. It seems Cam is also basically unstoppable as Xavier. So many people in our group could absorb powers. That would help against the Fallen Elders. It gives me a weird feeling of satifaction knowing that no one can have the powers that were given to me because they are synthetic. Synthetic doesn't mean weak though. My arms became two miniguns and I proceeded to tear through the front line of soldiers. Xavier and Cam took this weak point in the enemy lines and charged through to the tanks. Some small explosions showed their success in the matter. Miguel had morphed into a very pointy looking creature made entirely of bone and proceeded to stab numerous troops. Suki was a bit behind, taking out stragglers and random infantry men trying to flank us. Kyle was electrocuting people whislt setting them on fire while sending them into the air. I figured it was time to see exactly what I could do with my powers. My hands were still miniguns, I morphed my shoulders into missile launchers, my knees were firing grenades with each step, my head slowly morphed into a large tank cannon. It was awesome. I was a walking war machine. The cannon alone took out 30 troops with each shot. Whoever said there never was a good war, obviously didn't have the right weapons.

Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Morphing into my imperdonable form, I lept into the air and stared down at the battlefield. Xavier and Cameron were plowing through dozens of Cavalry troops. Kyle McKenzie was using his insurmountable force to destroy all opposition that came his way. Suki was using her akimbo style of gunplay to slaughter a score of Cavalry troops that attempted to flank us. Aaron was just watching, I should display my true power.

While coming down, a squad of Cavalry men spotten me and opened fire. Luckily, I was protected by my bone armor and so no pain has come to me. I lifted my right arm in the air and prepared to slam it on the ground. I came down with such force when I landed on a Cavalry trooper he died instantly. The others responded by firing upon me. Fools, they cannot pierce my steel-like bones. I placed my hand on the dead Cavalry trooper and used the bones in his body to unleash one of my favorite moves. Spikes of bone burst forth from the ground and impaled any Cavalry soldier that was unlucky enough to be beneath it. Looking up I see that I managed to impale at least twelve of them. Reinforcements came to my left and they were wielding stun batons, one of the many effective tools against us Fallen.

I spun around and rapidly forced my bones to come in and out from all over my body to be sure that any soldier I run into would be stabbed enough times to kill them fifty times in one life. I spun faster and faster and zip past six Cavalry men as they spurted blood from all over their bodies. Two more came and I kicked a soldier's leg in as he screamed in agony and I punched his face into the concrete floor. The other aimed his weapon but was cut across the face before he pulled the trigger. His face fell off along with his brain. I wipped my bony arms in the air to get the blood off and proceeded to decimate any others that came my way. I hear rapid gunshots and see that Suki is pinned down behind a car and cannot signal for help. Should I save her? Xavier does seem to trust her and if I do not then our brotherhood might be over.

Before catching up to Suki, I was met with a large blast that barely did nothing to my armor. Standing up, I see a tank coming my way and it fires another shell at me. I was not good at slicing bullets or shells so I ducked before it hit me. I stand up again and run towards it at full speed before the tanks blows up suddenly.

The hell...

I look behind me and see a man covered in weapons.

Let's go help Suki.

Aaron...

Come on!

I nodded my head and ran to Suki's location along with Aaron. It seems that we may be partners for awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:11 pm

Kyle shocked two soldiers down and threw another one into an old car, he turned around to see Suki fighting behind the group. A man surprised her and grabbed her from behind and put something over her mouth, she stopped struggling and they dragged her away into a small building. Kyle saw that no one had seen her being dragged off and sighed as he walked towards the building. Miguel and Aaron were pinned down by soldiers and couldn't get to her, they looked over to see Kyle walking away. Theye yelled out to him and began to follow him.

Kyle walked towards the door as it flung open, a man with an M16 turned around and aimed it at him but was sent flying back as a ball of fire hit him. Kyle walked into a room and saw ten men standing near Suki. They hadn't noticed him yet and were about to hurt Suki.

I hope I'm not interrupting.

Miguel and Aaron ran in front of the building and looked at the windows, they were reinforced with wood. They were about to run in when they saw the dead man who's body was smoking. They heard loud groans and then saw blue flashes and heard screams. A man went flying through the window and landed at Miguel's feet with a burned neck and chest, Kyle was shocking everyone. Miguel was startled as Xavier and the others ran up to him asking about Suki but went quiet when they saw the flashes and heard the sounds.

Kyle had a man up against the wall and set him on fire then used his Luminescence ability to blind the two remaining men. They fell to the ground and were grabbing their heads and shouting. He walked up to them and used telekinesis to slice the top of their heads, the head didn't come off but it did kill them. Xavier and Cam walked in and rushed to Suki.

You might want to keep an eye on her.

Xavier picked her up and walked out of the building, Cam stayed behind and watched as Kyle walked past him. They both noticed a man was still alive and watched him. Kyle aimed his finger at him and sliced his neck. He walked out of the building without saying a thing and left Cam to watch the man die. Cam suddenly became quite cautious of Kyle, he was a cold blooded killer and Cam wondered what his intentions were.

Last edited by Kratos on Sat May 30, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:05 pm

Flashback

Kyle looked at the broken vile and then stared at the scientist. He was about to kill him but felt a sharp pain in his chest and gripped it. The virus was killing him! He watched as his hand turned to ice and then back to normal, the ground shook and then stopped, he was unable to fly, the virus had taken away some of his abilities.

The Fallen were retreating and tried not to look at their comrades who were dying because of the virus, the humans were doing the same thing. Kyle walked away and joined Alex. He told him he was infected and Alex teleported them to a safe house.

I can't use some of my abilities, it must be because I was right beside the vile when it was broken!

We need to get you to Shedu, he will know what to do.

And risk him taking my powers? I don't think so!

It's either that or you die.

...............Fine............Take me to him....

End of flashback

Last edited by Silver on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:39 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:37 pm

The fighting was over for now. But we needed away to make sure that when reinforcements came, they be destroyed immediately. Suki was tired, Xavier was taking care of her. Miguel was bruised up a little. Kyle was ... Kyle. And Cam apparently was recruited another Fallen.
I remembered the factory, a Hydrogen bomb, if properly disguised, could look a lot like Xavier. I flew to the factory. It wasn't the one I got my power from but it still had the nukes on the wall. I searched through the data bases to find a nuke with an active core. Serial Number: 01278936541A. I turned my arm into a small laser and cut a hole through the wall big enough to fit a nuke through it. After I got to the group, I set it down. Most everyone was staring at me like I was crazy, but Kyle had caught on to my idea.

I should be able to guise that as Xavier, and once the feds attack it, BOOM!

Exactly what I was thinking. We'd have to get out of the blast radius though, and it's no doubt reinforcements will arrive before we can.

It's simple. We go as far as we can and when the reinforcements arrive Xavier, Cam, and I will create a wall around you guys to protect you from the blast.

Good idea Miguel. Let's move out!

The group began to move away from the bomb, Kyle had already disguised it as Xavier. The calvary would be sure to take the bait.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:50 pm

we moved away from the bomb. As i looked over my shoulder, using my scope vision, I could see the calvary arriving. One was pointing and yelling. I read his lips to say "there's the big one".

Get ready guys!!

Everyone ducked while me, big X and Miguel covered them. It was strange...I didn't feel much at all at first. Then it came on...a strong heat wave...along with a sickening feeling to my stomach. I knew big X was feeling the same because his eyes rolled into the back of his head....kinda like mine did. Miggy seemed to be fine though. Once the blast was through and through, we got up. Everyone seemed to be fine. I rolled my eyes into my head again and shook the cobwebs.

well then....shall we move along?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Kyle lowered his telekinetic shield and smirked, that worked better than he expected. No doubt this act would either scare any more militia from heading this way or, anger them enough to venture into the wasteland and see what happened. Aaron was either a genius or a real idiot for coming up with this idea.

Happy now?

Pretty much.

Good, then lets get moving.

Kyle walked away but then stopped and felt something, someone was trying to use telepathy to get inside his head. He turned around and looked for the one doing it but couldn't see them. He knew, they were in Fallen territory now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:18 pm

Me Kyle and big X lead the way. We were the more powerful ones, so it was only right that we lead. As we walked along, I could sense other beings nearby. I stopped short in front of everyone.

What's wrong?

You don't sense that?

I feel it too.

Me and Kyle looked around...the others looked confused. I felt it coming...we were about to get attacked. My hands started glowing blue again....but they stopped.

Wtf!?

A bunch of fallen jumped outta the shadows and ambushed us. Aaron started firing at them, but they got up behind him and restrained him. They held onto him, but he started firing...eventually...they shot him in the head with a tranq. He's still human....he dropped to the floor...knocked out cold. They dragged him away, then pulled all the rest of us away as well. Our powers weren't working.

Dave...

Nive to see you again Kyle.

That supression is a real pain in the ass.

Missed you too.

It's him!? That's why i can't use my powers!?

Dave grinned....they took us back to their hideout, and brought us before an Austrailian man sitting in a chair.

Nice to see you Kyle.

Alex....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:40 pm

Kyle stood on a balcony and turned around to see his old friend walk up beside him. Alex had taken control of his old group and seemed to be leading them well. Kyle knew he made the right call leaving him in charge. Although, Kyle was surprised to see Dave again. He was hoping that he wouldn't meet him, ever since the virus was released Kyle's abilities have been acting up. He lost his suppression ability but has managed to absorb it again by being near Dave. Alex handed him a glass of whiskey and the two stood there looking out at the ruined city.

So what brings you and Xavier back here, I though you told Ben you wouldn't come back?

Its Xavier's ability. I need to absorb it, but I can't.

So what are you going to do?

I need to see Ezekiel, he will be able to fix the problem I am having with these abilities.

And if that doesn't work?

Then I'll have to kill him. Along with the others. That Cam guy, I think he has the same ability as me but I can't be sure.

What about the others?

They all possess minor abilities, they won't be difficult to kill.

Shedu is on the move, we heard rumors he is heading this way. You may want him on your side, he said he owes you remember and he will enjoy taking some abilities as well.

Good to know. Well thanks for the shelter and the drink, but I better go and find Eze.

Kyle handed Alex an empty glass and left him on the balcony. He disappeared and went to find the only man who could help him and reverse the damage that the virus had done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next