TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Quantum story

Go down 
+2
2Galvatron
The Good Rebel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:03 am

Anybody think we should call it something else?

Who wants to start it off because I have a feeling I would probably mess it up?
Back to top Go down

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:06 am

I suggest G.O.R.T

the name is fine.
Back to top Go down

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:15 am

If its your story...you should probably be the one to start it...or John. He's started all of them so far, and he plays a pretty good main character.
Back to top Go down

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:25 am

Alright, I'll have a think about how to start it and then see.

Oh yeah I was thinking we should probably have like two other people who can absorb powers in the story. Cam you had that ability and the end of Act II and showed off a lot of powers in Act III but that hasn't been released yet, so you could do that if you wanted.

Before we start it though we should probably all post what our main abilities are going to be, for those that can absorb people's powers could just put Empathic Mimicry and as the story goes along just start pulling out different abilities. That's what I'm going to do anyway.

The healing ability, we should probably cover that. People who decide they want the healing ability need to know that they still can die. All someone needs to do is shoot you in the head, cut off your head or stab something into the back of your head. The ability does stop you from aging and if you have it for a long period of time then you will heal a lot faster, as in when you are shot in the chest then as the bullet is plowing its way through you your cells would heal instantly.

So yeah.
Back to top Go down

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:41 am

but when wolverine was shot in the head...he healed to the point that the bullet popped out....but its your story lol. Heroes and X-Men are totally different...(cough)....

I guess you chose for me...so I'm Empathic Mimimcry I guess. I'm fine with that. It'll be fun to see how that plays out.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:52 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:21 am

Kyle

Abilities:

Empathic Mimicry http://heroeswiki.com/Empathic_mimicry

Most used absorbed abilities are.....

Telekinesis http://heroeswiki.com/Telekinesis
Rapid Cellular Regeneration http://heroeswiki.com/Rapid_cellular_regeneration
Electric Manipulation http://heroeswiki.com/Electric_manipulation
Telepathy http://heroeswiki.com/Telepathy
Space/Time Manipulation http://heroeswiki.com/Space/time_manipulation
Mental Manipulation http://heroeswiki.com/Mental_manipulation

Recently absorbed abilities

Electromagnetic manipulation
Cryokinesis/ Freezing (absorbed from Ben in first post after loosing it by being next to virus when it was released, will be explained in next flashback)
Quintessence Force - Stolen from Caleb Mitchell in New Mexico

Kyle was one of the leaders of the Fallen during the war and rallied most of the troops that are now either dead or captured. After the incident that resulted in the virus being released he was forced into exile. He now roams the planet searching for powerful Fallen so he can absorb their abilities and if he needs to, steal them. There are only a few Fallen leaders left alive now and many of them shelter Kyle whenever he needs to rest.

Last edited by Kratos on Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:32 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:18 am

Daren

abilitys

reaction time is 14 times better then normal human

able to see 10 times farther than normal human

cloak able to turn invisable

Last edited by 2Galvatron on Sun May 31, 2009 1:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:38 pm

Miguel

Abilities:

Advanced marial arts
Able to manipulate bone structure
Enhanced endurance
Abnormal speed

Similar to this guy save for the absorbing citizens and all the other powers he has that I did not list: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnNcwtiYj24&feature=channel_page

A wanderer and loner, Miguel prefers to do everything alone. He hates to kill others and always feels sympathy for his actions. He tries his best to only injure his enemies but is forced to kill them if they do not take his "second chance". He is a byproduct of a remaining group of the former U.S. government called the Cavalry. He wanders the countryside to be free of their control and is willing to do anything it take to get away from them. His brother is rumored to be somewhere in the Carribean seas.

Last edited by Pain on Mon May 25, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:09 pm

John

Abilities

Electromagnetic Manipulation/Rapid cell regeneration.

Basically John is looking for more humans like him. He was shunned by his family, friends and community. John has special skills with machinery and is highly intelligent. He is researching these powers as long as other power out there.

Last edited by Havoc on Tue May 26, 2009 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:36 pm

Aaron

Abilities: Highly Intelligent
Weapons: The Power Nexus-Bionic Device that fuses with the owner capable of creating various mechanical weapons or tools (i.e. grappling hooks to AK-47).

He is a human who was part of an Agency of the Government called the Brotherhood of Fire whose purpose was to find technologies throughout the world to save humanity. On a simple reconassassnce mission Aaron was exploring an old nuclear waste facility when he came upon a colony of a highly advanced alien race. They gave him the Nexus to prompt him to not tell of their colony to the government (which didn't exist anymore). After he received the Nexus he was banished from the Brotherhood because he was believed to "have powers".
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:18 pm

Xavier a.k.a King Oni

Abilities

No force on earth can stop him when he goes one direction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv1USJIPaSw&feature=related
Super Strength
Military Expertiese
Martial Arts

Separated from his brother during the war. Ended up on the Carribean Islands. Established himself as a Gangster. He chose to hide his powers in order not to be detected by the Cavalry. He dedicates his whole resources to find his brother.
Back to top Go down

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:59 pm

Awesome, you guys are choosing a lot of abilities that are probably not that common in comics or movies which is great. It will make it a lot more interesting with all these different abilities in stead of just having people that want to control fire all the time.

I posted the introduction so who is gonna actually start it off?
Back to top Go down

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:19 am

Havoc wrote:
John

Abilities

Electromagnetic Manipulation/Rapid cell regeneration.

Basically John is looking for more humans like him. He was shunned by his family, friends and community. John has special skills with machinery and is highly intelligent. He is researching this powers as long as other power out there.

So basically you're a walking E.M.P, correct?
Back to top Go down

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:58 am

That, and I can bend metal to my will. Magneto is were I got the idea.
Back to top Go down

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:21 pm

Magneto is the master of magnetism. =D

It's magnetic manipulation...but i guess that works too.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:25 pm

Hence, the origin of inspiration.
Back to top Go down

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:47 pm

the hell kinda power does claw have????
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:59 pm

He has some sort of living bionic sort of thing that allows him to execute feats believed to be impossible.

It's a pretty cool power.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:47 am

Shedu "The Doctor"

Abilities:
Intuitive Aptitude
Aura absorption (used only once)

Absorbed abilities (most used):
Empathic Mimicry
Blindsense (the ability to perceive through echolocation as a secondary sense of sight).
Accelerated Probability
Flight
Omnilingualism
Space/Time Manipulation
Telekinesis
Rapid Cellular regeneration

Absorbed but rarely used:
Mental manipulation
Weather Control
Terrakinesis

Shedu is an Iranian doctor who was part of team that studied the genetic buildup of evolved humans and had engaged in a study to synthesize the and manipulate the acquired DNA in order to create a serum for a military "Super Soldier" program for the country.

The research was only referred to by code, "Gatekeeper."

Shedu's innate gift to comprehend various processes rapidly gave rise to an unfathomable curiosity, and he (along with his team) dissected several evolved humans to study how their powers work. Coupled with his ability to see "light" around people, he could easily deduce who are the evolved and who were not, aiding him in the diagnostic and learning processes that he undertakes.

It was in one of these 'dissections' that he accidentally absorbed an ability from a child captive, effectively killing it in the process but absorbing its power permanently. The child was an omnilinguist (one who could speak and understand any form of verbal and nonverbal means of communication).

With the realization of his power to absorb the "power aura" of evolved beings, he eventually began to thirst for more power (hence the unusual repertoire described above). His science team was perplexed at several cases where the test subjects were found withered and dried (instead of being killed through anatomic dissection).

Shedu kept his abilities secret.

In their studies, they have found a way to destroy the genetic build of evolved humans with an airborne virus, synthetically created from several mutations of the Ebola strain of viruses.

The strain kills evolved and non-evolved alike, but the evolved have been found to not have the appropriate antibody that humans have to be able to fend off this virus longer --- thus, the higher mortality rate among the evolved.

Shedu sought to destroy this information as it would jeopardize his status and his safety, as he too, is an evolved human.

By November of 2018, the CIA has discovered about Project Gatekeeper and sent operatives to retrieve information.

One of the scientists in Project Gatekeeper was coerced into selling a copy of the research and the prototype genome -- the virus to the United States Government. The operatives proceeded to terminate the rest of the research team to destroy all remaining copies of the data.

Shedu, with his acquired gift of accelerated probability and time manipulation, escaped.

A year-and-a-half later, the war that changed the world transpired and wiped entire cities out.

----------------------------------
Shedu now roams the earth in search of a way to create an antibody to counter the virus that has plagued the planet. Through his innate gift of perceiving aura and the absorbed gift of empathic mimicry, he is able to understand and appreciate more of the responsibilities of possessing such amazing talents.

Often, in his travels, he uses more of his passive gifts, but when he perceives a threat, he never hesitates to stamp it out.

He was last seen in Gallup, New Mexico, scouring for survivors of the viral outbreak.
Back to top Go down

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:28 pm

nice...i like that character.

i forgot to mention:

Absorbed abilities include:

Vapor manipulation (able to absorb vapor and turn it into ice or any form of water)
wall-cling
high jump (includes the ability to jump from high places without hurting self.)
Mechu-Deru (a star wars ability used to control technology)
scope vision
earth manipulation
abnormal endurance
optic energy beams

Abilities that he doesn't know he has yet (basically because the oppurtunity to use them has never presented itself):

flight
rapid cellular regeneration
umbrakenesis
Toxikenesis
Autotropgensis

Abilities recently absorbed (in story, I'll continue to edit this)

Unstoppable Force (Dev's power)
Chronokenesis (Suki's power)
Abnormal speed (one of Pain's powers)

Last edited by Player Won on Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:43 pm

Intuitive Aptitude is an awesome ability, my character possesses that ability as well. For those who probably don't know what it does I shall explain, it allows the user to understand how things work and can allow someone with the Empathic Mimicry ability to take control of absorbed abilities a lot easier and faster.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:10 pm

I've decided I am gaining a new ability that none of ya'll have: Common Sense.
Back to top Go down

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:12 pm

i'll absorb that one from you too. =D
Back to top Go down

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:08 am

The Quantum story Kylequantum2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Quantum story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quantum story   The Quantum story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quantum story
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next